Trapped in Moonlight (Series...

By PanDaBear12300

Re-imagining of an old book I wrote, but abit more polished and better thought out. (🌈 🔞 Werewolf BxB Stor... More

Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Epilogue.

Part 13.

13 1 1
By PanDaBear12300

It had been a few days since Nick had snuck in and attacked the pack, Kyle was just waking up at about eight in the morning, feeling a chest beneath him that snored slightly with each deep breath. Zayne was really hot, and not just in the attractive way, his skin radiated so much heat, just a single night in bed just sleeping was enough to make Kyle break out into a sweat.

Luckily Zayne only liked that more, he said the previous night that the bed didn't smell like himself anymore, it was a blend of the two.

Kyle decided to enjoy the moment while he could, knowing in an hour he'd have to get up, Zayne was breathing so peacefully with his arm wrapped peacefully around Kyle's neck, his hand sprawled protectively over his chest, Kyle noticed Zaynes mouth was wide open and each snore sounded like a constipated pig once Kyle moved an inch.

Instead, Kyle wraps his arms around Zayne's torso and lightly squeezing him in a waking hug. Zayne hadn't even open his eyes, but his mouth closes and he smiles, humming with delight as he budges down and gets face to face with him as he finally opens them, confusing Kyle slightly.

"Why'd you wait to open your eyes~"

"I like seeing you first thing in the day, brightens my mood~"

"Corny, but I guess I do dig it right?"

"Damn right you do~" he says flashing his teeth and leaning in for a good morning kiss, pressing his body gently over Kyle's, his entire body was like caressing a radiator at times but Kyle enjoyed his morning kisses lately, ever since he saved everyone they'd all been acting more affectionate towards him, more shoulder touches, hugs and thank you nods from the other three, but Zayne spoiled him with so much attention it made it hard to get out of bed sometimes.

"I have lessons to teach Zayne~"

"Ahhh he can wait a little longer, you only started them yesterday" Zayne said, as if hugging him tighter would make him change his mind, but as lovely as his hugs are, Kyle gets up and gets dressed, putting a shirt on and getting in slippers.

"You think Cara put the kettle on?" Kyle asked sitting on the bed as Zayne watches him bashfully with his mess bed head all in his forehead.

"Look at you, all confident and asking for things~" Zayne teases as Kyle blushes away from him, laughing slightly.

"I dont know...I'm beginning to feel like I know where I belong...both of us" Kyle points to the door referring to his brother also, who was already waiting downstairs in the front room "Like I'm truly being myself for once"

"Hah, I liked you when you were a tad bit distrusting, your eyes were so wide that day I brought you home I thought you were gonna throw up...but as you calmed down I saw what I see now...a confident gorgeous guy who, though odd, is one of the most loyal and caring person I have ever met"

"Sounds like you've already fallen for me~"

"Yeah, a million times over and back again, for you I'd do anything~"

Kyle after hearing Zayne speak with such passion, his eyes genuine and puppy dog-ish making Kyle's heart melt from the cuteness he was displaying. Grabbing both his cheeks with a small smush and kissing him though his deep laughter, saying a quick goodbye as he leaves the room with the book in hand, almost instantly when he leaves the room, flicking through the pages curiously.

"Ok what will we try teaching Shaun today..."

Kyle had decided now he could learn magic freely in the house (though practice is STRICTLY outside) after Kyle had managed to heal them faster then they would've waiting the night out. Cara was especially thankful, she was worried her family wouldn't and couldn't have survived if he hadn't have acted in the last minute, filling Kyle with an immense pride.

He was a small sliver into it aside from the skips he made that night, that spell now ingrained like the last.

"Maybe that wouldn't be bad, so long as we do it towards the forest"

He skips further in the book to the slicing spell he used that night, stopping on the exact page and smiling.

"Yeah, It'll be fine" Kyle reassures himself, joining the kitchen with his head deep in the book as he passes Cara and Alyssa.

"Brew here Kyle" Cara smiled passing him the mug of coffee.

"Thank you, just put it there for me~" he said, head in the book as Cara looks around confused.

"Where?"

"Oh sorry, Suggestum~

He points his four fingers and circles them in the air next to him as a small coaster like platform appears, a purple-green platform sprouting from them and floats peacefully around him, Cara cautiously places the mug on it as it floats back towards Kyle, who grabbed it unfazed, sipping it lightly before placing it back on the floating coaster.

"That coffee is amazing as always" Kyle says to Cara, who shrugs off the magic and turns back to what she was doing as Alyssa smiles deeply at him with an approving nod.

"That was probably the smoothest thing I've ever seen you do"

"Thank you also~"

Kyle leaves the kitchen and walks into the front room with the floating mug of hot coffee flying just next to him, dodging any obstacles and not spilling a single drop.

Shaun spots him and rolls his eyes.

"God you learn a few spells overnight and now its all you do~"

"Look at my floating coffee and weep little bro~ we're still trying to figure out why you cant cast anything yet"

"Its not a big deal, its not that cool" Shaun said with a blank expression making Kyle laugh.

"Sure thing big guy, maybe you should be the one teaching me" he said sarcastically, reaching for the coffee as the coaster swerves right into his hand with ease. Grabbing it in another sip.

"Can you teach me that?"

"Sorry kiddo, this spell is for adept witches only, until you've learnt at least the candle spell the book doesn't recommend pushing your limits...like at all"

"The book is slowly becoming more of a bore by the second"

Kyle shakes his head with a smile, place the book flat between their crossed legs on the slicing spell page.

"Oh...you're wanting to teach me that?" Shaun looked hesitant to learn the spell as Kyle shakes his head.

"I though about it, but i though at least showing you would ease you into it"

"It looks dangerous"

"it is, when i did it, it was because I saw you in trouble...it felt like it only worked because i knew he was going to kill you...and I really wanted to kill him too" Kyle said gravely, making Shaun's eyes twitch with uncertainty.

"It didn't feel like my arm was the blade, its like I am the weapon itself, I felt the urge to kill him fuelled the spell and it was my decision to choose whether or not I would..." 

"But you didn't"

"I know...which had me wondering if there was the smallest part of me that pitied him...it broke the line for me...so I chose to cut his hand off instead"

Kyle grabbed Shaun's hand and places it on the writing.

"There's only one thing I can thank that horrid man for, and that's the information he spilled that night, it was mum who wrote the book...meaning we both have connections to it, I know you can do it like I can"

"What if im scared to?"

"Dont be, its all a matter of mind, and what did we learn yesterday?"

Shaun sighs at the way his brother was going about this, but played along.

"That the magic is in our blooood" He moans in distain, looking down and reading the page.

"Exactly, so lets give that spell another try huh?"

"Fine"

Kyle flips to the beginning again, where his first spell lay nicely on the page, exactly where they had left off yesterday. He runs through the steps quickly, explaining what the book actually means and demonstrating.

"Lucerna"

And as easily as that he flicks the flame onto his thumb.

"You make it look easy"

"That's practice, once you've done it a few times it like burns in your memory"

Shaun reads the page, and his eyes were trying to take it all down but in all honesty, he was not a fan of reading anything, and it shows. 

"Yeeeeeah, I just dont vibe with it"

"Wow, ok, well I cant force you to read it"

He picks the book up and walks calmly outside, his cup following outside and landing on the porch as the coaster dissipates. Kyle rubbing his eyes in frustration, all motivation to teach him was fading, it felt so easy to Kyle while Shaun still couldn't focus on it, making him feel like he cant do much for him.

Kyle was trying to teach him something that could help him protect himself. After the other night he knew it was pure luck he was able to even cast it in the first place. That feeling he wanted to hurt and maim had troubled him slightly, the praise was nice, but it didn't shower the dread that shook through him.

Breathing heavily as he stands back up and channels that feeling, positioning himself and out of anger, he casts the spell.

"Agentum SEGMENTUM!"

The spell flew from his arm and soared quickly through the air, but as soon as it collides with a tree, slicing it clean at the base, memories of the night flash in his mind, the severing of the hand had somehow messed with his mind, every time he tried the spell it happened right as it hit, almost every time he had tried it in the days before.

He shakes it, deciding to try a new spell he hadn't tried yet, the book was beginning to unfold into sections of different types of magic, like body shifting, elemental spells and many useful everyday spells that he had delved into a lot, flipping past the very coaster spell he had immediately learnt in the past two days, settling on an interesting looking spell involving the caster drawn doing a complicated gesture on one leg.

Kyle was immediately interested and read the description.

𝔒𝔠𝔲𝔩𝔲𝔰 𝔄𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔞𝔢.𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔠 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱, 𝔰𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔞𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔧𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔠 𝔢𝔞𝔤𝔩𝔢, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔟𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔶𝔭𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔠𝔱 𝔞 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔶 𝔢𝔵𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔬𝔡𝔶, ℑ𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭 𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔦𝔣 𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔭 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔫 𝔰𝔞𝔦𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪.

𝕭𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖙, 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖓, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖎𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊.

The drawing underneath the caster was an eagle, and its normal shade of feathers was different than the regular bird did, it seemed slightly smaller too.

"Holy shit, I can turn into animals? that is freaking awesome!" He whispered to himself continuing to read on, completely enthralled by the book. Not noticing the sneaky footsteps behind him.

𝔗𝔬 𝔟𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔳𝔢, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔞 𝔪𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔪, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔡, 𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢...𝔣𝔩𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔫𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢, 𝔦𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔰 ℑ 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔱.

He goes to attempt it, but paused when he feels a presence behind him, jumping from his skin as a half dressed Zayne pulls him into a hug from behind, his pyjama pants baggy and just reaching his ankles.

"Is my beautiful boyfriend doing magic on his own?" he says, a cup of black coffee in his hands that steamed nicely in the autumn wind, the leaves were only just beginning to turn orange

"Shaun isn't feeling it today and I dont wanna force him"

"Understandable, it is waaay too early" he says, taking in as much of Kyle as he could take before Alyssa and Cara both walk out of the house, leaving Shaun inside.

"Quit your whining, we have a very important hunt to attend to, your father has finally tracked it down and is waiting for us by the creek"

"What Hunt?"

The three of them look at Kyle surprisingly, then as Cara and Alyssa both walk around the house to transform out of Kyle's view as Zayne remains where he was.

"Well, we were meant to do this about over a week ago...but with everything happening we decided we should've left it, but we aren't gonna get another shot at taking down the blue stag"

"What blue stag?" Kyle asked him.

"Oh...I never really told you about it, basically my dad saw it in the forest and has been obsessed with it, every time he goes hunting he spends hours in there looking for it..."

"Why do you want it?"

"Never seen it, but dad rants and raves about it, I never have much faith on these hunts anyways unless we see big prey"

Kyle thinks if he'd be allowed to come, so he asked, getting a saddened expression from his boyfriends face.

"I'm really sorry Kyle...but no, you cant"

This was possibly the first time Zayne had flat out told him no before, it was a shock, but he was willing to drop it for an explanation.

"Why not?"

"Because there's another rule to the pack, if you cant keep up with the hunt, you get left behind and I have to follow it, meaning if you come along we'd be forced to leave you behind or abandon the hunt...I really am sorry"

"But what if I can, I could find a spell to he-"

"Please Kyle, my mum is already making enough exceptions to your magic but she wont allow you to interfere...this is just a werewolf thing..." he says, he looked really guilty and if it was his choice he'd bring him along.

Turning his back without another word he goes round the house to transform, coming from behind the house with Alyssa and Cara in wolf form, Kyle could hear a very low mumbling sound in his ear as he tried cleaning them out but it didn't go away, it sounded like talking.

"Is that...you guys?"

The wolves all look at him and the mumbling stopped, he couldn't understand what they were saying as they starting again, but stopped when the wolves all left for the woods, the sound slowly disappearing as they left. This confused Kyle as he goes back to the book for answers, flipping through it trying to engage what just happened.

Searching for any meaning around the mumbling in his ears, it was weaker than regular talking and incredibly faint, he looks through everything, coming on a section of the books dedicated to something the book called "Morphers".

Reading on he discovers a paragraph that made him smile.

𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔰 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔭𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶, 𝔞𝔠𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔩𝔶𝔢, 𝔖𝔞𝔦𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔴𝔬𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔰, 𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔲𝔯𝔰, 𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔭𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔲𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪. 𝔒𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔢𝔡, 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔴𝔬𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔢𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶, 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔥𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰. 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔢 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔲𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔦𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔞𝔭 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔴𝔢 𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔴 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭.

"So that's how it works, so its not properly tuned yet" he says in confirmation

𝔉𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢, ℑ𝔣 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔠𝔠𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔞 𝔴𝔬𝔩𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔱𝔞 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔩 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶, ℑ'𝔳𝔢 𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔦𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢.𝔗𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔫 𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔡𝔢, 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔩𝔣𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔠𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬.

"Halfway across the world..."

Kyle rips his head from the book and looks in the direction of Zayne and the rest of the pack, he wished he could talk to him even when thousands of miles away without a phone. It was like the biggest safety net he could've given himself, knowing eventually he'd have the ability to do just that.

Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath in, and focused on the image in his mind of him flying through the air, with Zayne running below him as the two brush past each other as they flee freely through the forest, undisturbed and living the dream. It brought a light feeling to his bones, imagining each flap of his wings blowing air towards Zayne who hopped around playfully with him.

And suddenly he felt a twitch in his legs, leading him to balance one foot other the knee as he takes in deeper breaths, completely still and trying his best to remember the way the fingers were placed, not thinking to even stop to look.

He places them in a sign of sorts, as he mutters the incantation.

"Oculus Aquilae...Oculus Aquilae...Oculus Aquilae

As he begins to slowly open his eyes, he didn't noticed the changes the spell had made, his once green eyes were now a solid vibrant yellow, his pupil had dilated as the feeling in his legs gets itchier and more annoying, vying for him to jump in the air; which he did.

After launching, his body begins to rapidly change mid-air, his clothes feeling too big for him as almost instantly he had swirled free of his enlarging clothes, revealing he had transformed into a handsome Raven.

"Oh my god, I'm A BIRDDDD!!"  His inner voice yelled with joy, sounding like loud caws from the outside perspective, then Kyle pauses mid air as he stumbles around trying to fly properly, landing on the ground with small thump in the grass, shaking his head and hopping on his legs back to the book .

"Wait why am I a raven? I thought the picture was an eagle"

He inspects the page, missing small and hard to read writing he had missed just under the eagle diagram.

*𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 𝔄𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔞𝔢 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔰 𝔈𝔞𝔤𝔩𝔢, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔟𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔲𝔭𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔦𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔶, ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔫 𝔈𝔞𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬𝔬.

"Dang, an Eagle would've been pretty cool, but Ravens are smart at least!"

He takes off flapping again, but falls once more.

"Okaaay this is gonna be a learning curve"

He tries once more, and this time he flaps harder, taking off in the direction of Zayne and the pack in the hopes of helping them on their hunt. Leaving behind the book and his clothes.

Shaun walks out and just see's his clothes, sighing.

"Great, he exploded...now I have to read the stupid book on how to bring him back" He says, kind of like he expected this to happen, taking both his clothes and the book back inside where they were safe.

Kyle on the other hand had gotten used to the form after 2 minutes of flying, he was barrel rolling through the air with such vigour he nearly fell from the sheer excitement.

"You were right mum...this feeling is unforgettable..." The wind blew through his black feathers like a ripple water, stemming him higher as it blows under his wings.

Now he gained speed he was lifted on the breeze, he hadn't spotted the wolves yet, but he had a feeling if he paid close attention to the trees he may get a good advantage. And after about 10 minutes of searching, the mumbling came back up in his ears, though it felt clearer in his head, it was Cara. Her stern voice was unmistakable.

"We haven't found anything Adrian, what do we do when we return home empty handed" She thought, Adrian's head drooping slightly, like Zayne was the night he chose to stay at Magse's hut.

"Dont worry mum, We'll find it and then we can put this stupid stag down for good!" Alyssa thought.

"I say we just go back now, there's been no sign of any prey in these parts since Mags left...it just feels pointless at this point" Zayne expressed, to the distain of his father, Kyle followed the sounds and swoops in, perching on the branch of a tree as he watches the wolves slowly sniffing and examining the floors for any clues or tracks.

"This stag has been eluding me for months! Im the best hunter in the pack and it always escapes!"  Adrian ruffled his fur as Kyle had a hard time containing his laughter, the sound that came out was like a ticking caw.

"Is that raven staring at us?"

"Looks like it, hey buzz off we're in the middle of something here"

Kyle decided after being seen he'd make himself known.

"Wow, is that my boyfriend hunting without me?"

"Kyle?!" They all said out loud with an anxious glance back at the Raven in the tree. A final thought reaching his families minds.

"The one and only~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.5K 30
"I got told to avoid them. To stay in the woods. It was the safest there. I didn't listen; I was young and stupid." His irises dilated again, this ti...
29.2K 1K 26
"My mother left me and my father was too weak to be there for me. You've already abandoned me before. What makes you think you won't do it again?" Co...
178K 11.6K 41
To his family, he was a traitor, to his people he was a threat and to himself a monster. Charlie never had a chance to prove otherwise. For the las...
299 28 19
A secret kept from me for 14 years. "how does it open" "there's no key", He takes my hand pulls out a knife "Trust me, breath give me your finger" ...