Heartless Sweetheart

By 123potatogo

Heartless teenage boy with sarcastic teenage girl who has dreadful trauma from her abusive dad. How will the... More

Background info~
First everything.
Trouble.
Confused feelings.
Weirdo.
Detention.
New friends.
First kiss.
Don't get involved with me.
Fear.
Bento.
Jealousy.
Betrayed.
Our Day 1.
Paralyzed in fear.
Now we got problems.
Your mine for today.
I'm sorry. It was my fault.
Exams :(
Disaster.
Sorry for this.
Feelings.
Random coincidences.
Sick and tired.
Confessions.
We should be lovers instead.
Apologies.
We're over.
Rich people things.
None of your business.
So sick of me.
Right person, wrong time.
A "normal" school day.
Overprotective.
Using me.
Insecurities.
Bad guy.
Wanna be mine?
Soon-to-be boyfriend.
I like you.
D-day.
My happy ending.
Author's note~
Special Chapter!!
Idk what this is

Actress.

571 32 10
By 123potatogo

"Don't fucking touch Hyejin." Jake says angerly to Niki. I look around for people watching this uncomfortable scene. 

"I do what I want, Jake. Don't act like your all that." Niki says to Jake. Nuh uh. He is not gonna talk to my friend like that.

"Shut the hell up. Both of you." I say quietly. I nervously look around for anyone watching. I also flick Niki's hand off of me. 

I spot someone in the back watching and taking out their phone. I click my tongue and think about what to do. 

"Okay everyone up. We are leaving." I say to Jukyung and the others. I quickly walk up to the cashier while fighting my bag to find my wallet. 

"Please ring us up." I say quietly to the worker. I tap my foot on the floor and put the card on the counter. 

"Hyejin wait we can pay-" I cut Jukyung off by putting my finger on her mouth. 

"Not the time." I say while anxiously looking around. She gives me the card back and dart for the door leaving everyone behind to follow me. 

"Thank you come aga-" the cashier says loudly. 

I click the elevator button a bunch of times to make it come faster. 

It opens and I signal everyone to get in. Even Niki -_-

"Get in!!" I say in a quiet whisper escalating to a scream. 

I jam the button for the doors to close and I finally take a sigh of relief and lean my head on the wall. 

"Fuck all of you guys. That was the most stressful thing in my life." I say sarcastically. 

"It didn't have to be, if Niki wasn't here." Jake mutters. Niki scoffs and stops leaning on the wall to speak. I push his chest back onto the wall to stop these kindergarteners. 

"Stop fighting like little kids. Niki what are you doing here anyway?" I say facing him. 

"Have you always had this many guy friends?" he says ignoring my question. 

"What's wrong with that?" Jake adds. 

"Yea! Me and Hyejin are besties!!" Sunoo says. 

"So?" Jungwon says protectively. 

"Exactly. Like no one asked you." Jay says. 

"Hell no Niki." Sunghoon adds. 

Geez everyone is against Niki. 

"Shut the fuck up I never asked any of you." Niki says coldly. Why is this elevator taking so long??

"Niki don't curse." I say in a mom voice. 

"Sure, whatever you want babe." Niki says half jokingly half serious. I punch his shoulder making him wince in pain. 

"Ding!" the bell for the elevator rings. Yes! At last!

"Uh bye guys this has been great but-" I say trying to run away until someone grabs the back of my dress. 

"Don't we have something to talk about?" Niki says while pulling me closer to him. wtf he has gone crazy.

"Uh no? I don't even want to see your face right now." I say coldly to Niki. I want to kill him right now. My fight or flight rn. 

"Hyejin I just want to talk." Niki keeps trying to talk to me when there's nothing to talk about?

"Hey she said she doesn't want to talk." Jake says while pulling me to him. 

Wtf am I a dog toy? Why am I being dragged?

Jukyung and the others just stand and watch so I signal my hand for them to leave through the door desperately. They nod and wave goodbye to me. 

"Jake you should go..." I say quietly while pushing his chest. He doesn't move and keeps staring at Niki. 

"I'm not gonna leave you alone with this bastard." Jake says, making my heart flutter. Stop! He's just a friend...

"Fuck you Jake. I want to talk to Hyejin and this is none of your business. You didn't even have the guts to confess to Hyejin when I gave you the chance." 

WOAH WOAH WOAH. WHAT JUST HAPPENED??

"Niki you have the audacity to act like this shit, when you backstabbed Hyejin? Yea, you think she liked being kissed by you when you like someone else? Actually let's see how you feel." Jake says suddenly. 

I stand next to Jake watching the scene until he grabs my hand and mouths the word 'sorry' and leans into my face. 

Shoot. What do I do?

Jake gives a short but cinematic kiss right onto my lips. I stand in shock for a few seconds just staring at Jake. 

Niki walks up to me and wipes my lips with his fingers. wtf...

He then faces Jake and shakes his hand out with a smug look on his face. Shit's bout to go down...

Niki throws and strong punch at Jake making me widen my eyes and flinch at the sudden punch. 

"Jake! Are you okay?" I ask running up to Jake who fell to the ground. 

Instead of me reaching Jake, Niki pulls my hand and tries to walk out. 

He is holding it tightly so I can't weasel out. 

"Let me go Niki!" I scream at Niki. I watch Jake as he gets up and wipes the blood off his lips. 

I get infuriated at the painful scene of Jake so I think about the easiest solution.

"Ah! It hurts Niki!" I scream while holding my wrist. I should become an actress one day...

 He quickly lets go and turns to me with a concerned look. I smirk and start running the opposite direction. 

 I help Jake get up and check his face. Shit he's bleeding. 

Without thinking I grab Jake and drag him out the door leaving Niki behind. 

"Hyejin stop for a sec." Jake says while he slows his steps. I snap back into reality and take a deep breath to what happened. 

"Are you okay? I'm sorry if I scared you." Jake says. I chuckle at his foolishness and think 'he just got punched and he's worrying about me?'

I lightly punch his chest in relief and say "Jake you dumby. I was scared you actually got hurt for a sec!" 

he giggles with his iconic giggle and pats my head. 

"Awwww was baby Hyejin worried about me?" He says jokingly. Thank god he's fine. 

Niki runs out of the door looking both ways for me. He locks eyes with me and runs after me. 

"Hyejin!" Niki says out of breath. 

Jake covers me with his hand and stops giggling. 

"Guys I will destroy both of your egos if you fight one more time." I say while pushing them away from each other. Like are we bout to kiss rn??

"Both of you come with me." I say while walking off into the opposite direction of them. I hear them following like puppies so I giggle. 

"So Niki do you have anything to say to Jake?" I say in a scolding way. 

"Over my dead body." Niki says coldly. 

"Okay thank you for that glamourous response! Okay Jake! Anything to say to Niki or me I guess?" I say to Jake while we walk. 

"I have something to say to you not Niki." Jake says while smiling at me. I nod my head so he can continue and he leans into my ear. 

"Sorry for kissing you earlier." Jake whispers while turning red like a tomato. 

"Your good bro." I say. 

Niki scoffs and crosses his arms while he walks. 

I accidently drop my wallet on the ground so I turn around to see it laying on the ground. 

"My dead grandma gave me that!!" I say in a dreadful way while pointing at the wallet. 

Both Jake and Niki simultaneously look at each other and go to pick it up as fast as possible. 

I burst out laughing and say "Just kidding.". 

~

Word count: 1267❤️❤️❤️  

(LMFAO TY TO EVERYONE WHO IS COMMENTING AND STUFF ON MY STORY I RLLY APPRECIATE IT😭❤️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.9K 32
You know how it is. Enemies to lovers. But this time maybe or maybe not with a twist. You'll find out sooner or later but for now sit back and rel...
105K 1.9K 23
After Niki decided to pursue his passion rather than his first love, Y/N is left with nothing but sadness. What will happen if their paths cross once...
7.9K 233 14
Yoo Y/N and her new step brother Park Sunghoon, leads them to a somewhat weird story, as things didn't really work out for them... __________________...
213K 11.2K 39
# π˜π€ππ† π‰π”ππ†π–πŽπ: These violent delights truly have violent ends. ≑ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐒 πŒπˆππˆπ’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ ➴ enhypen | yang jungwon ➴...