My Unexpected Husband || KTH

Galing kay Misskim0823

What will happen when the bride runaway from her own wedding just because of huge age gap ? What will Taehyun... Higit pa

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER : 1
NOT A CHAPTER
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER - 19

CHAPTER - 12

4K 168 31
Galing kay Misskim0823

2 MONTHS LATER :

AUTHOR'S POV :

It had been two months since marriage .
Everything changed between them they started getting more close and comfortable around each other , Y/N started working in her company , they went to dates usually . Last week was Suga's birthday so they have party just with the family members .
But also in these months there is 1 thing that never changed that is Taehyung never stopped teasing Y/N and making her heart beat like crazy , the blush on her cause of his teasing .

TAEHYUNG POV :

It has been two months since our marriage , we started getting more closer to each other and comfortable . Right now I'm talking to Jimin about our relationship .

Jimin : I see a lot of changes in you
after this marriage and that's good .

TAE : I know but...

Jimin : But what ?

TAE : It's actually I want to take next step in our marrige , I want to make
her mine completely ,I want to mark her as mine . I know that I have confessed my feelings to her and she
also accepted but I want to make love with her .

Jimin : So go on , whose stopping you ?

TAE  : She...

Jimin : Wait what ? That means you asked her for being intimate with her and she denied . She denied THE MIGHTY KIM TAEHYUNG that's so funny .

TAE : It's not like that  , I'm just afraid if she took it in wrong way and started hating me .

Jimin : So basically you afraid it's hilarious .

TAE : Can I know why we are still together ? Why didn't I just kicked your ass until now , you shorty ?

Jimin : Aww , that's because I'm your soulmate TaeTae .

TAE:  Yeah , yeah....

Jimin : So in the end I will say that give her time when she will be comfortable enough she herself will come to you .

TAE : Yeah , you are right , I should
give her time .

Jimin : Oh shit !

TAE : What now ?

Jimin : Jin hyung asked me to send him some emails in 2 hours but only 45 mins are left . If I didn't send it to him in time then surely he is going to whoop my ass with his pink pan .

TAE : Good luck with your life , shorty .
I will surely miss you after your death .

Jimin : Thanks for shitty words and praise for me just wait till I return and
get my revenge .

TAE  :  Ok.

MRS. KIM POV :

I was passing by office room but the conversation between Taehyung and Jimin catched my attention .
I think I should talk about this to Y/N .
Right now she and other girls must be preparing food as it is time of dinner . I went into the kitchen and founded her alone as some of them were arranging plate on the dinning table and rest of them went to call other family member for dinner .
I thought it is the right time so I should talk about this to her .

Y/N POV :

Today I came early from office today and changed my outfit to the saree as mom asked me to wear indian clothes if im comfortable and truth to betold I'm more than comfortable .
I started to learn to how to cook korean food from mom and unnies , they all are always ready to help me in my every work . I'm glad about one thing that is I got a caring mother in law not some typical ones . After spending 2 months with them I can say they are the lovely people on the earth .
And 1 more thing is that TAE confessed his feeling to me and I accepted it like who in the world can deny him .
Right now I'm cooking dinner which is both indian and koren and unnies gone to arranged the plate and call the members for dinner . Sometime later I feel someone's presence behind me and when I turned to see it was my mom .
She cleared her throat to gain my attention and when I turned to her see said

Y

OUR SAREE

YOUR MAKEUP

YOUR HAIRSTYLE

YOUR EARRINGS

Mom : I want to talk about something .

Y/N : Yes , mom.

Mom : It's about your marriage .

Y/N : What about it mom ?

Mom : I know your and Tae marriage wasn't planned it just happened cause of circumstances at that time . But now seeing you both happy together I know that you both are one for each other . I see the adortion , love and care in both of your eyes for eachother . But marrige  is not only upto that it's about have eachother as completely ours . I want you to take this marriage to another step and I hope you understand my words .

Saying this she went out of kitchen . I totally understand the meaning behind her words but the important thing which is here that is Taehyung is ready for this , did he know about this . The whole dinner went like this me busy in my thoughts and family members and Tae asking me if I'm okay and praising my cooking skills .

BESAN KA CHILLA

SPRINGROLLS

MOMOS

NOODLES

PAV BHAJI

SAMOSA

KIMBAP

RAMEN

TTEOKBOKKI

JAEPCHAE

After dinner me and unnies started to clean the kitchen and dishes because all the maids have holiday today .

After doing the dishes I went toward our room where Tae was sitting on the bed shirtless and laptop on his lap .
This scene always make my heart beat crazy .
I just went to him and took the laptop from him and kept it aside , now it is my habit to separate the laptop from him and ask him to sleep .
Keeping the laptop aside I said

Y/N : Tae

TAE : Yes .

Y/N : It's about us .

TAE  : Say it , I'm listening to you .

Y/N : Actually I want to take our marriage on next step .

TAE : Yes and ...

Y/N : And nothing , Good night .

Omg! He just playing with me and want me to say the exact words to him . He have just his evil smirk on his face which is making him look more sexier and hotter .

AUTHOR'S POV :

When Y/N was about to go from their Tae suddenly held her wrist and pulled her toward him .
After making her sit on his lap and keeping his both hand on her waist he said

TAE : Say it clearly , baccha .

Y/N : Ba..ccha

TAE : This what people in India call their baby . And you are also my baby so I can you baccha too .
Ok now back to to our main topic .
What were you saying .

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

THANKS FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
FOLLOW AND SHARE

DON'T BE A SILENT READER
😊😊😊😊

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

175K 6.8K 59
A devil king falls in love with an angel. She was pure, innocent, and beautiful. He makes her fall for him & marries her, making her his Queen. But t...
266K 8.6K 30
it's an Indian story, Y/n who loves vihir so much, they are going to marry but destiny have something else, what will happen if you have marry to y...
44.1K 1K 15
Jeon Y/N who is married to Kim Taehyung for almost a year is now fed up seeing her husband putting no efforts in the marriage. what will happen if sh...
197K 5.7K 35
Jeongukk and Taehyungi are finally married. Let's see how their journey goes. The story of an newly married couple from the day after their wedding. ...