Rescuing the World's Fate 【BL...

By RAMPAIGGGEEEEE

『Rescuing the World's Fate』【Haitus】 Because of a rare disease. He stayed inside the basement which also becam... More

[ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ]
How the story began (Prologue)
〖Chapter One〗
〖Chapter Two〗
〖Chapter Three〗
〖Chapter Four〗
〖Chapter Five〗
〖Chapter Six〗
〖Chapter Seven〗
〖Chapter Eight〗
〖Chapter Nine〗
〖Chapter Ten〗
〖Chapter Eleven〗
〖Chapter Twelve〗
〖Chapter Thirteen〗
〖Chapter Fourteen〗
〖Chapter Fifteen〗
〖Chapter Sixteen〗
〖Chapter Seventeen〗
〖Chapter Eighteen〗
〖Chapter Nineteen〗
〖Chapter Twenty〗
〖Chapter Twenty-One〗
〖Chapter Twenty-Two〗
〖Chapter Twenty-Three〗
〖Chapter Twenty-Four〗
〖Chapter Twenty-Five〗
〖Chapter Twenty-Six〗
〖Chapter Twenty-Eight〗
〖Chapter Twenty-Nine〗
〖Chapter Thirty〗
〖Chapter Thirty-One〗
〖Chapter Thirty-Two〗
〖Chapter Thirty-Three〗
〖Chapter Thirty-Four〗
〖Chapter Thirty-Five〗
〖Chapter Thirty-Six〗
◎Haitus and Under editing◎

〖Chapter Twenty-Seven〗

3.9K 270 44
By RAMPAIGGGEEEEE

"Hmm... By the way, what should i call you?"

Yuriel asked the little wolf pup on his lap as he rubs it's fluffy furr which felt heaven for both him and the little guy.

"Woof Woof!"
|
'Host can just name me! I won't mind!'

Reading the floating words, Yulier glanced at the wolf.

Without any warning, the latter lift the little guy up just to see it's gender which surprised the baby wolf but didn't dare to fight.

'....I've been exposed!...'

The baby wolf dramatically spoke in its mind that if the latter heard it, he will surely smack it's head with a little bit of force.

Yuriel then nods and puts the little guy on his lap again.

He finally knows that the wolf is 'literally' a boy and starts to find a suitable name for the cute creature.

He actually wants to name it with cute ones like Baobao and Pumpkin but it feels not quite right for the pup's looks.

Yuriel was still thinking of a name for the pup when he heard a light groan next to him.

He then noticed that Rio and Marco are finally awake and was currently fighting the head ache they're feeling by massaging their foreheads.

"Where......" Rio suddenly hissed in pain when he tried to stand up quickly.

Marco on the other hand was like a madman glancing around despite the headache.

"Ouchh! My head hurts so badly i could die! Wait-- that fucking hybrid of a giant scorpion! Where is it!?" He dramatically said which made the latter glanced at him with a cold reaction.

Rio also did the same despite the body pain he is feeling. he then remembered that he was fighting hybrid monsters when he was seperated with the others which made him glance around only to find another room full of various rare treasures.

Rio's stoic face twitched a little bit as he isn't even surprise to see golds and artifacts. Being with the silver haired man, he seem to become immune to being surprised by this rare stuffs.

He already see many types of this things with Marco, kudos to the silvery eyed man for this.

Yuriel helplessly sighed as he looked at his companions. One is overreacting while the other one is stoic like a statue.

"Woof..."
|
'Host have weird companions...'

The pup's minty eyes were staring at the two with 'intensity' but for the latter, it seems that he is a confused pup which made him cuddle the little creature in his arms.

The pup yelped in surprise which took the other two's attention to the latter and the pup.

Marco saw the little pup and his eyes suddenly shine with stars as he quickly marched his way and exclaimed, "Ohhhh! Yuriel, where did you get this pup? It's so cuttee!"

Marco snatched the pup on the latter's arm without having a second thought and twirl around, holding the little one up as he smiled happily like a fool.

Yuriel suddenly felt annoyed by the action of the necromancer. His cuddling moments with the furball was interrupted by him.

Well, he can still have his moments when the two are away.

While Marco was having fun with the pup. Yuriel walks to Rio and hands him a healing potion that he brought from the black market in the Casentine Empire.

Rio muttered a thanks to the latter and opened the lid of the bottle before he drink it all at once.

After a minute, the body and headache that the man is feeling finally vanished and he sighed in relief.

The latter nod in satisfaction as he glanced at the treasures around them.

It won't hurt if he take it all, right? It was afterall his Uncle's (God Jupiter) wealth and knowing that he was pampered by the God of Sky, he didn't think twice as he opened his storage and in just one sweep of his hand, All of the treasures and artifacts are gone.

Why only take a few if you can take it all.

He grin mischievously and turn to face the two who are looking at him with a 'are you serious' look.

The latter innocently shrugged and took the pup from the necromancer.

"Aww... No fair..." Marco sulks as he crossed his arm together like a child.

Yuriel didn't mind his action and glanced at the pup on his hands.

"How do we get out of here?" He asked and the little one bark its answer to the latter as floating words appeared again on top of its head.

'Host can just teleport himself! I will help you!'

He happily wags his tail and numbers appeared on top of his head.

'Host can use this coordinates! it will now surely work since i am now with you!'

His tone has a hint of proudness to it as he held his head high while looking at the latter as if asking for a praise.

Yuriel smiled and pat his head while muttering praises to the pup which was happily replied by soft noises.

Yuriel was also happy since his journey will now be much easier with the little ones help.

The two other figure just gazed at the latter and the pup as marco was getting beaten by the cuteness of the pup while Rio was fighting the curiosity on where the latter got the little one.

"Marco, Rio, Get near me." The two obediently followed the order of the latter and stand near his side.

Yuriel then casted a teleportation spell while thinking of the coordinates.

He tried to teleport this way back when he is still in the forest of unknown but it didn't work. He practiced it everyday until he give up after a million times of trying.

He was actually scolded by Onyx when he heard that he was gonna give up on the teleportation spell but he reasoned him that he will surely master it in the future which is a reality now!

The magic circle that is underneat their feets glowed as they vanished from the empty room and appeared just outside the entrance of the maze.

'It works!' Yuriel happily exclaimed in his mind.

Marco looked around as his eyes widens and shouted his words, "Woahh! This is amazing! I didn't know you can do that, Yuriel!"

"Yeah, i just learned it now." He said with a grin.

"...Are we still using the speed spell of yours?" Rio questioned, expecting that the latter will still use it since he too, was hoping since he can exercise his visions from the speed and his body.

On the other hand, Marco crossed his fingers and wished that yuriel won't say yes and use his teleportation spell instead.

He's already tired of running that it sometimes hurt his legs during their rest. He is a necromancer with a little physical stamina in his bones. What do you expect?

Yuriel just grinned playfully.

"Who knows. It depends on my mood." He said as he walks away from the entrance.

'Nooo! We're just gonna walk?!' Marco thought as imaginary tears fell on his eyes like waterfalls.

Holding the pup in his hands. Yuriel remembered that the God of Sky said something about him giving the latter a present.

Yuriel glanced at the pup and whispered, "Psst... Neo, Do you know anything about the gift that was given to me by the god of sky? He did say something about presents... "

The pup tilted his head cutely while innocently looking at him.

"Woof?..."
|
'Host, who's Neo?'

Yuriel fought back to urge to squeeze the furball from it's cuteness and just said that it is his name with a smile.

The pup's eyes brightens up as his tail wags fast. Feeling the joy of having its own name and starts to howl in a cute way. It's not intentionally though.

Rio and Marco heard the pup howling and the necromancer quickly went near the latter so he could see the pup upclose.

He was somehow being smitten by the furball with it's cuteness which yulier can't deny since it is a fact.

Rio just stared at them with his innocent but stoic face as he just followed the two quietly.

The latter didn't mind the brown haired necromancer as he awaited for the pup to finish his joyful moments from acquiring a name.

It finally stops howling and glanced at the latter.

" Woof woof."
|
' Neo knows! It's a floating island with a huge mansion! '

Yuriel was quite shocked on what he just heard and looked at the pup if it was lying or not.

After confirming that he isn't. The latter felt excited.

'A floating island! It'll be a perfect place to live since we are travelling. It won't easily be found by strangers too.'

He nods in satisfaction as he starts to like his 'Uncle' even more than the other Gods. He was playing favorites but who cares?

"Alright. We will go there after i rescue someone." Yuriel said to the pup.

The necromancer glanced at him curiously as he starts asking the latter who he is talking to.

The latter just grinned and stopped. Waiting for Rio to get near him again.

The man noticed his intention and quickly made his way to the latter as yuriel got the coordinates to their next destination before vanishingly.

To be Continued...

A small theater play:

Gaia: I'm the one who gave him life... So why is it you?! ╥﹏╥…

The other Gods starts to beat up Jupiter after receiving the favoritism of Yulier and for making Gaia cry:

Jupiter: *Almost near to his death*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.7K 22
FANTASY/ROMANCE After facing a near death experience as a child, Stan has been searching for the one who saved him, but with no luck. Now aged 25, h...
11.4K 528 30
Haru, whose life is marked by misfortunes and disappointed hopes, is struck by an unexpected twist of fate. Just when he believed all hope was lost...
12.3K 456 27
johnson Kim, Real name; Kim Lee A 20 years old expressionless guy and a music artist reincarnated into a fantasy game-like world after dying fr...
66.1K 4.6K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...