Falling For My Bully

By sietara

Sarah Sanders is a girl who always got bullied. No matter how hard she tried to fit in she just couldn't. Sca... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
SEQUEL
SEQUEL IS OUT!!
Surprise!

eighteen

4.8K 136 39
By sietara

-3 weeks later-

I was on my way to the airport. After what happened in the car with Nash and I, we haven't talked. It's been pretty awkward but I finally got through the 3 weeks of being in North Carolina.

I got out of the taxi and thanked the driver before paying him. I walked into the airport. The cold air conditioned breeze hit my skin making chills go down my spine.

I shivered as I kept walking. I went through security and sat on one of the chairs.

Five minutes went by and my plane was called.

"Flight 2336 boarding to Toronto, Canada."

I sighed and got up before walking towards the plane that was situated outside the airport.

I walked into it and found my seat. Great. I was sitting in between a fat guy and a stinky man.

-------

I rushed off the plane. I couldn't breathe. That stinky guy stunk so bad and wouldn't shut up about the time he went to Greece and nearly choked on cheese.

I walked towards the doors of the airport. Just then Shawn and Carly burst open the doors and ran in. Shawn took one of my arms while Carly took the other and they dragged me back towards a different gate.

"Woah guys I've already had a crazy ride here, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Well Cameron told us to come to his place early so," Shawn told me.

"Oh, so we're going to Cali?" I asked.

"Yep!" Carly squealed.

I sighed before going through security again. We sat down on the chairs and waited for our flight to be called.

"Flight 4576 boarding for Los Angeles California!" The loud speakers called.

We got up and started walking towards the plane.

We got in and I need to thank god that I ended up sitting next to Carly and Shawn.

"Why? Did you sit next to people you don't like on the way here?" Carly asked.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked.

She giggled.

"Oh,"
-------

The plane ride to Cali was really funny. I ended up sleeping for most of the ride because I couldn't sleep on my other flight.

We got off the plane taking our bags. As we got out I searched for one of the boys. Then I saw the back of Cameron's head. I smiled widely as I dropped my bags for Shawn to pick up and ran jumping on Cam's back.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled as he held my legs in place.

"Hi Cammy." I whispered.

"Sarah!" He squealed. I giggled at how childish he was acting. I kissed his cheek and went to hug the other boys.

We all told each other how much we missed each other.

"Jasmine! Ariana! Camryn!" I screamed as we all cuddled into a group hug.

"I've missed you girls so so much!" I squealed.

"We've missed you more!" They all said in unison making me laugh.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"They've all gone to Cam's place to settle in." Johnson said as I turned around to look at him.

I nodded. I took my bags from Shawn.

"Well should we go?" I asked.

They all nodded as we went outside and got into different cabs.

I went in a cab with Camryn, Ariana and Jasmine.

--------

After a 20 minute drive we finally pulled up to Cam's familiar home. We got out taking our bags.

I ran in to go and say hi to Matt and the rest of the boys and girls who weren't at the airport.

"Matt!" I screamed jumping into his arms.

"Sarah!" He squealed back.

"I've missed you so much!"

"You have no idea how much I missed you."

I jumped down from his arms.

"Jenny! Sally!" I yelled hugging them tightly.

"Hi Sarah!" They both yelled in unison.

All the girls joined us in the group hug. We finally pulled away and my eyes fell on a pair of blue ones. He was staring at me. I then looked at the person next to him. Lily. Great way to ruin the summer. (Note the sarcasm)

She smirked at me as she tried to kiss Nash. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"Girls! We need to catch up!" Carly squealed as she finished hugging Sally.

"Yes!!" We all screamed as the boys chuckled.

"Let's go outside and talk." I said as the girls followed me outside the door to the little benches and tables Cam had in his back yard.

We sat down and started talking.

Lily's POV

I looked at all the boys as they gave me dirty looks and glares. I decided to walk outside and join the girls.

"Um.. Can I sit here too?" I asked shyly.

The girls all looked up at me and one of them raised an eyebrow. I'm thinking her name is Jasmine.

"Sorry but sluts and boyfriend stealers aren't allowed to sit with us!" She said harshly. Ouch that hurt.

I looked at Sarah and she gave me an apologetic smile.

Why was I doing this? Nash is obviously going to find out. I wanted to face palm myself right there for not thinking about that.

I'm such a bitch.

Nash's POV

I watched as Lily walked up to the girls and asked if she could sit with them.

"Sorry but sluts and boyfriend stealers can't sit with us!" Jasmine said harshly.

Lily nodded before walking back towards me. I kind of did feel sorry for her but not that much. She just held onto my arm as I rolled my eyes and sat down. I'm pretty sure I've rolled my eyes more than a million times at her in the past 3 weeks.

We all sat at the bench behind where the girls were sitting. The boys were talking to each other but none of them wanted or were talking to me. Even Cameron.

I sighed deeply causing the boys to look at me and even Sarah turned around and looked at me. She just smiled and I have her one in return. She turned around again and started laughing at something Camryn said.

I missed her so much. Her laugh. Her smile. Her voice. Her kisses. Her touch. I just missed her in general.

I'm such a douchebag for doing that to her.

Sarah's POV

I turned back around and laughed at something Camryn said.

"Oh my god! I can't believe Jassi did that!" I laughed as they joined in. Just as I said that Jack G came and wrapped his arms around Jasmine kissing her cheek. He sat down next to her and intertwined there fingers together.

Ariana hugged Cam as he sat down next to her. Sally pecked Jack J's lips as he sat down too. Camryn and Matt kissed. So did Carly and Shawn. Jenny and Taylor held hands before hugging and kissing. I sighed deeply knowing that Nash and Lily are probably doing that on the other table.

Seconds later, I felt someone sit next to me and place a hand on my thigh. Butterflies filled my body and I gasped turning around to meet a pair of bright blue eyes. I sighed in relief. I was comfortable with Nash doing that.

Nash started moving his hand upwards. Now I was feeling uncomfortable. I played with his fingers trying to get them off my thigh but they stuck on it like glue.

"Nash.." I whispered.

"Yeah baby girl?" He asked whispering.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just something I've missed doing."

"Nash.."

"You can't stop me baby girl."

I sighed as I let his hand on my thigh. He turned to me and smirked. I just rolled my eyes.

Lily's POV

They love each other. Why am I doing this to Nash? I love him and I want him but he doesn't love me back. There's no point in lying to him anymore. I can tell how much he loves Sarah and how much she loves him back.

Why am I being a bitch? I need to tell them. But I can't. Because if I do...I'll... I'll loose Nash and I don't want to loose him. Ugh!

I watched as Sarah tried to get his hand off her thigh but he wouldn't move it. They started whispering to each other. She sighed loudly before letting go of Nash's hand. He smirked at her and started to run his hand along her thigh.

I wanted to cry. He loves her. Not me. I need to quit. He will never love me. I couldn't believe I was doing this.

"Sar-," I hesitated. "Sarah can I- can I talk to you please?" I asked her gulping.

She turned to me and tilted her head before shrugging and nodding. She got up and followed me inside the house.

"There's something I need to tell you." I whispered.

Sarah's POV

Lily wanted to talk to me. I was kind of worried as I followed her back inside.

"There's something I need to tell you." She whispered.

"Yeah what is it? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Um it's about the baby.."

"Is it alright?! What's wrong?! What's up with the baby?!"

"There's nothing wrong with the baby. The baby doesn't exist that's why."

"What?! Oh my god! I'm so sorry Lily!"

"No Sarah.... You don't get it... The baby... It... It didn't exist in the first place...."

My eyes widened as I looked at her in disbelief.

"W-w-what do y-you mean?" I asked fake chuckling.

"It didn't exist in the first place! Sarah I just wanted Nash! That's why I lied! Now do you understand?! I have feelings for Nash but he doesn't love me back!" She yelled.

I stood there speechless.

"What did you just say? Did you just say that the baby doesn't exist?! Did you say that you made it up so you could have Nash?!" I yelled.

"Yes! Okay! I like him Sarah so that's why I did that!" She yelled.

"I can't believe you would do that Lily. I - wow. Thi- I just can't even say anything to that."

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry won't do enough! Do you know how heartbroken Nash would be if he found out?! He thought he was going to become a father!"

She looked like she was going to cry. She ran up the stairs as I walked back to the table with my mouth slightly open.

I couldn't believe it. How could she be so selfish? How could she do that to Nash? I sat down still recovering from what I heard.

"Are you okay?" Jasmine asked.

"I- I don't - I'm not sure." I said trying to get the words straight.

"Um okay?" She said making it sound like a question.

Nash looked at me confused.

"Sarah are you okay?" He whispered into my ear.

"We need to talk Nash."

"Okay." He got up and I took his hand pulling him inside the house.

"Nash..."

"Babe what is it?"

I looked up into his eyes debating on whether to tell him or not. I just looked into his eye and then before I knew I smashed my lips onto his. I pulled him closer and kept kissing him. I didn't know what I was doing. He pulled away.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I don't know I'm just confused." I whispered.

"You can't just do that Sarah!" He yelled.

"Do what?"

"I'm not allowed to kiss you because of Lily but you can kiss me and no one will tell you not to!"

"Nash the reason why I kissed you is because of Lily!"

"What do you mean you kissed because of Lily?!"

"Nash the baby..."

"What's wrong with it?!"

"It.. It doesn't exist...."

"What do you mean?! Are you saying it's dead??"

"No Nash! It never existed in the first place!"

"Your lying! Lily isn't that selfish to do that!"

"She is Nash! She told me!"

"She wouldn't do that! Stop lying!" And with that he pushed me aside and ran upstairs. I felt the tears in my eyes. Before I knew it my tears ran down my cheeks.

"Sarah what's wrong?!" Shawn and the others came running in.

"Lily's baby...."
-----------------

Cliffhanger! Sorry!
- Tara 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106 0 25
Nash Grier has always bullied Clementine Mendes and mad her life misery. Clementine has no friends and no one sticks up for her, her world is so diff...
15.7K 469 30
Emma Kelly is a 16 year old girl who goes to school with Nash Grier... the guy that bullies her. Everyday she is tortured by him and she doesn't know...
649K 13.5K 53
This is a story about a girl named Hanna who gets bullied by her ex bestfriend Nash Grier and his friends, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Nas...
512K 10.6K 49
(Y/N) is a smart girl, but has been forced to face a lot of tragedy. Her life is nothing but normal and boring. But that is until she has to tutor th...