Coach Knowles

By 4BEYGK

"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
CAST
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

51

7K 382 565
By 4BEYGK

onika

My alarm went off and I tried to stop it before Bey woke up like I did yesterday. Also like yesterday, she woke up anyways.

"Sorry. Go back to sleep."

"Don't go." She wrapped her arms tighter around me. She was still asleep, she probably didn't even know she was talking.

"I'll be back soon." I slid out her arms from the bottom and went to wake Amir up.

Before I could even start knocking on his door, he opened it. He was already dressed with his backpack on.

"Why are you up?" He's not good at being slick at all.

"Can I have my phone back now?"

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Can Bryson please pick me up? Please?" He clamped his hands together and made puppy dog eyes.

I didn't realize how much time they spent together before I caught them. Amir spent more time with him then at home. I should've known something else was going on.

"No."

"What? Why not?"

"Why do you need to be at school this early?" He's about to lie, watch.

"To shoot hoops and practice, we could get a good hour in if I leave soon."

"Now the answers no just because you're lying to me." I was beyond tired of it now.

"I think sometimes secrets between a mother and son are necessary. Some stuff is just a gross amount of information."

"I'm your mother and I need to know where you are and what you're doing at all times. I already told you about lying to me."

"He was going to perform oral sex on me and we were going to go to breakfast after. Is that what you wanted me to tell you?"

"Amir it's like five in the morning." He doesn't need be doing anything like that before the sun even comes all the way up.

"Yeah but it's really the only time we have, it's not like you're going to let me see him after school."

"You're right."

He got excited and squeezed his backpack straps, "So I can go?"

"No." His face fell. "I don't think you understand how punishment works. The only places you're allowed to go to is school and practice. I would've maybe thought about it but you lied. I'm about to not let you see him at all if you don't stop."

He mumbled, "It's not like you see him anyways."

"If you want him to come over, that's fine with me as long as you guys stay in the living room. But if I catch you lying to me one more time, there will be no more Bryson one you leave that school building. Try me."

"Can I at least text him? l won't even leave the room with my phone, I promise."

"How did you even get in contact with him to plan what you guys were about to go do?"

"I was texting him off my laptop before I gave it to you last night."

"And instead of saying goodnight or something of meaning you asked him for oral sex..?" Him saying oral sex made me me start saying it.

"I said goodnight to him before I gave the laptop to you. We talked about more than just oral sex and saying goodnight, I had the laptop for a while before I gave it to you."

"The way you treat him doesn't sit well with me."

Amir's never brought anyone around or talked about any crushes or relationships so I've never seen how he acts around someone he's romantically involved with but I don't like it.

I would never compare either one of my children to their fathers because both of them are abusive dick heads but Amir's giving me flashbacks to his dad.

"Did you just say you think of gay men as weaker?" He was trying to be funny and I was being serious.

"Ha. Ha. I have to get your sister ready for school, when I'm done you can text your boyfriend good morning."

"He's not-"

"Bye Amir." I walked away and into Imanis room.

After she finished with everything I let her pick her own outfit out and get dressed so I could go back to his room.

I knocked on Amir's door and he opens it really fast. He had to be near the door. For someone to not be his boyfriend he sure is eager to text him.

"Come on but don't be quiet, Beys still sleeping."

I walked to my room and he followed me. I got his phone and handed it to him.

I had my face all in his phone so I could see his password but he used face id.

"Go to settings." I was doing my read each last night before Bey came over on technology stuff.

"For what?"

"Go to settings. I'm not going to tell you again."

He did what I asked him to. "Click screen time and give it to me." I was going to set the password so I could be in control of what apps he can use and when.

"Is all this really necessary?"

"Yes and shh before you wake her up."

I must've spoke it into existence because she woke up again a second later. "Onika?"

"You're not wearing any pants!" She was about to get out of bed and her back was turned to us so she didn't know Amir was here.

I went to her side of the bed and got down on my knees so I could be on the same level as her. Her eyes were closed, I don't know why she takes so long to open her eyes after she wakes up.

"Good morning again baby." I kissed the side of her mouth, that's the best she was going to get.

The corner of her mouth turned up into a grin. "That was another accident?"

"Mhm. You didn't hear me using my baby voice? I confused you with Imani."

"This is the grossest thing I've ever heard." Amir was facing the wall now.

"The grossest thing I've ever seen was- I'm not even going to do that in front of your coach. Go check on Imani and leave your phone here."

He unfortunately locked his phone before he left the room. I just wanted him out so I could have alone time with Bey.

"I'm about to brush my teeth so we can kiss. Be right back." She hopped out of bed and went into my bathroom waiting.

I sat on the bed waiting for her. I don't know what Amir and Imani were doing but I was grateful.

I almost fell asleep waiting for Bey, she takes so long to brush her teeth. It's probably her germ thing.

She came out the bathroom smiling. "I just realized I have a toothbrush.. in your bathroom."

"I bought it, I know."

"I have something special planned for us to do at my house tomorrow. It's about what we were talking about the other day."

"I can't, Imani." August really ruined my weekends.

"Why don't you ask Robyn to watch her? I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

"That's too last minute to ask her, what about the day after tomorrow?" I don't like feeling like a burden.

"I have a dinner with my family that night and that's going to ruin the rest of my day."

"Okay, I'll ask her later. Come here."

"Did you brush your teeth?"

"Do you care?"

"No."

Yes, I brushed my teeth. I was just asking because I knew she didn't, I don't know why she was acting bougie.

She put one of her knees on the bed, in between my legs, and leaned in to kiss me. I put my arms around her neck and leaned back while pulling her down with me.

The door opened and Bey pulled back. She laid down on top of me instead of moving off.

"Your daughter just physically assaulted me." Amir was holding Imani with one arm and covering his eye with his hand on the other arm.

Imani looked like an innocent baby but she definitely did it. For someone as small as she is, she can definitely hold her own.

"Good job baby. Hit him again for me."

She actually slapped him in the other eye. As she should.

"You're seriously encouraging this? She's about to go to school and start beating little girls up on the playground."

"Nope. Only you 'Mir. Mommy he called me a-"

"Stop snitching. I'm already in enough trouble."

"Imani what did he call you?" He better not be cursing around my baby.

He whispered something in her ear and she smiled and nodded. "Mmm." She tapped her chin and squinted her eyes like she was thinking. "Nothing."

"He promised you cookies?"

She nodded her head, "And Cold Stone."

"Now you're not getting anything snitch."

"I don't care, BeyBey'll get it for me."

"I'll get you what?" Bey was falling asleep on my boobs. It was the head from last night.

"Cold stone."

She laughed, "On my teachers salary? Princess, I can get you Mcdonald's ice cream but that's it."

Imani gasped, "Your poor BeyBey?" Her voice cracked, she's so dramatic.

"Imani you can't ask people if they're poor, that's rude." Kids have no filter.

"No I'm not poor, it was just a little joke. I'll buy you a whole Cold Stone store if you want."

"I want one!" Oh no, she got this little girl started. She's about to start asking me to buy her an ice cream shop now.

"Coach can you do something for me too, since you're in such a giving mood?"

"Hm, it depends."

"She doesn't like you 'Mir, she always says yes to me." Imani tried to whisper and failed.

"I know, she tries to kill me every day and she's always yelling at me."

"You try to kill my brother BeyBey?" I don't know how she just went from being on Beys side to Amir's.

They were about to be late to school but I liked feeling like a little family. Amir was here for once too.

"Mhm." Bey was falling more and more asleep.

"Don't fall asleep on me, your heavy." I lightly patted the side of her face and she reopened her eyes.

"Maybe a kiss will help me stay up." She actually whispered unlike Imani.

"Amir go take Imani downstairs and make her some cereal."

"But-"

"Hurry, you guys are already late for school."

He rolled his eyes and left the room with Imani. I waited until I heard their footsteps down the stairs to kiss Bey.

I pulled away first and repeatedly pecked her lips. "After we drop them off we can go to the store and get some condoms."

"I'm gonna make you feel those couple hours I had to wait."

"It's tastes better when you wait."

She practically jumped off my body and started putting on her pants.

"What are you doing?"

"What are you doing? Get up so you can take them to school and we can be grown."

I've never dropped those kids off faster. It felt like I turned an hour long drive into 20 minutes.

We went to get condoms and I almost left the store without paying. To say we were excited would be an understatement.

We got back home and into my room, I was ready to take my clothes off but Bey stopped me. "Touch your toes."

"My what?"

"Just to stretch."

I couldn't reach my toes but I bent as far as I could. She came behind me and pushed on my back. I felt pressure but it wasn't really painful.

She made me do a couple more stretches. Some on the floor and some standing up.

"Okay, now you can take your clothes off and lay back."

I rolled my eyes at the fact she thought I needed permission but followed her instructions anyways. I slowly stripped out of my clothes while making eye contact. Eye contact drives her crazy, I learned.

After I was fully naked I got into bed over my blanket and laid back against my pillows. I literally blinked and she was in between my legs eating.

"Bey you can't- warning next time." I couldn't speak in full sentences.

I could tell she didn't eat breakfast, she was eating like she was hungry. She added one finger in at first and I arched my back off the bed and put my hand on the back of her head.

"Sh- shit Bey." I'm a lot more vocal than Bey during sex. All Bey does is smile, bite her bottom lip, and grunt.

Now... I always say Bey cums fast but this time it was me. My whole body convulsed as I came and I pushed Bey deeper, I was probably suffocating her. She didn't stop until my body went completely limp against the bed.

She rose from in between my legs smiling with a pussy juice beard. "It did taste better."

"That was nice but I'm pretty tired so I'm just gonna go to sleep." I moved under the blanket and Bey pulled it off me.

"Not again. I want you to see what those stretches were for."

"What were they for?" I thought it was just to help my joints feel looser, it worked.

Bey took her pants off climbed into bed. She came and grabbed my ankle. She raised my foot until my legs were at a 90° angle. She kept going until my foot was touching the pillow next to me.

"See? I bet you couldn't do that before."

"I couldn't." I was shocked, I didn't know it was even possible for me to be in the position right now. "How'd you learn how to do that?"

"I like sucking toes in missionary."

"Who said you could suck my toes?"

"So I can't?"

"Do whatever you want, fuck me."

"I don't "fuck" you, that's disrespectful." To who?

"Okay, come penetrate me with your penis." Now Amir has me saying penetrate, ew.

"That's weird too but, okay I guess."

She put her hands under my thighs and pushed them back. I felt like a rotisserie chicken.

She started entering me slowly. I could feel her deeper already with this position. She started slowly thrusting inside of me.

"The condom!" I almost forgot.

"Shit." She pulled out of me and went to the side of the bed where the bag that had the box of condoms.

I laid back and stared at the ceiling while she was putting it on. She pushed my legs back up so I knew she had it on.

She entered me again faster this time and went back to what she was doing. She leaned forward to kiss me, she was using the back of my thighs to support her.

I wrapped my arms around and pulled her closer and deeper. She pulled back a little bit and we made eye contact.

She smiled at me. She smiles a lot during sex, it's weird but also comforting at the same time.

"Kiss me." I pulled her back in for another kiss.

All you could hear in the room was the our skin slapping each other and wet kissing. You could also hear something else that was wet, wink wink.

She pulled away from me again and went to her favorite body part of mine, of course.

"Shhh- fuck."

The way she moves her hips, you can tell
she's a good dancer. She was moving so smoothly in and out of me.

"Baby please." My legs started trembling and my back arched into her body.

"Baby what? You can't say it was an accident this time."

"Shut the hell up." I don't know why she's trying be smug now of all time.

"I'm close, hurry up."

"Why do you- stop being rude."

"Sorry." She kissed my again. I moaned in her mouth as I came. She came right after me.

My body deflated onto the bed. I could see Bey getting another condom out of the corner of my eye and laughed. "What are you about to do with that?"

"Turn over and arch your back."

"I'm tired Bey." I was worn out.

"Onika how old are you again? You're not an old lady, roll over."

I did what she said and we got back to it. Yes, I let her put her thumb in my ass. Don't knock it till you try it, it feels good.

--
that was the last sex scene of this book. bye.

+ there was something i wanted to do to bey and it was so sad but this book is already so long :(

no questions i guess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...
34K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...
224K 9.3K 32
Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28, is a player with a tough front involved...
217K 10.3K 103
Just a Little and her Mommies and Daddy Follow Beyonce, Nicki, Megan and Rihanna as they navigate their poly relationship. -- gxg g!p DDLG / MDLG -