Fake scenarios

By hisslag

Just your daily fake scenarios More

Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Reverse icks
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Need opinions

Imagine

1.8K 12 0
By hisslag

Your enemy pushes you against the wall, knife up to your throat, causing you to smirk.

"Is it a bad time to say I have a knife kink?" You ask, chuckling at their widen eyes.

"Stop! Just- shut up!" They stutter, obviously frustrated.

"Stop what?" You pout innocently and they sigh loudly.

"I-I can't kill you, when you say things like that.." they gulp for a moment before looking back at you, lustfully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 18.5K 19
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...
713K 43.6K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...