Imagine

Your getting ready to go to the strip club, you pack all your things as in a nice silver bra top and silver shorts. You place a necklace on your neck adding some makeup on.

Your walking out of your apartment getting into your car and starting it up as the engine roars, you drive out of the apartment car park and start heading to the strip club. As you pulled up grabbing your jacket and your bag from the back seat you slammed the door shut.

Walking in your heels, you pull open the doors and go into the changing rooms throwing everything in the lockers sitting down and pulling out some glitter, eyeliner and lipgloss you apply the dark red lipgloss and scatter black glitter over your face as you topped it off with some eyeliner.

"Y/n, your up." You smacked your lips and grabbed your robe making your way to the curtain.

The curtains open as you walked to the stage swimming your hips clinging onto the pole arching your back. You cling one legs around the pole while you swing your body round and round, you drop into the splits getting on your hands and knees crawling to the audience, you crawl seductively making your tongue go along your teeth and blowing kisses.

Your stand back up as you turn around on your heel grabbing the robe and teasing the audience you finally shrugged it off throwing it to them as you made your way back to the pole grinding up it swinging your hips.

You felt eyes burning at the back of your head as you turned and saw someone you wouldn't of thought to see again.

Your worse nightmare.