It All Started With A Tampon

By The_Muffin_Dude

Gemma is a nobody. She knows it. Her parents know it. Everybody at school takes advantage of it. She accepts... More

Prologue
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE
NEW BOOK-The Bad Boys Saw Me Naked
NEW BOOK-Their Summer Never Ended
Please read x
NEW BOOK

(21)

149K 6.6K 2.6K
By The_Muffin_Dude

I wake to a gush of iced water, and I gasp, falling out of bed.

"Get up!" I look up to see Josh, standing over me. I don't move, a little shocked. He grabs my arm, and hauls me to my feet. Oh shit. Here we go. He grins at me, and empty's another bucket of water on me.

"What's going on?" I yelp, even though I'm pretty sure I already know.

"You actually thought you were going to get away with it?" He sneers. "Caleb told me everything, and today you are going to pay." He drags me outside into the hall, and throws me forward. "Kitchen." He growls. "Now." I walk quickly, Josh right behind me. I enter the kitchen, to find Mark and Caleb grinning at me.

"Looking a little wet there, Gemma." Caleb jokes. "Sorry about that." I glare at him and Mark laughs.

"You just can't stay out of trouble, can you?" He asks.

"Make us breakfast." Josh growls. "It's just us three." I don't hesitate, I'm in so much trouble. I can forget about going anywhere today. I quickly make them breakfast, and then sit down, waiting for my sentence. They finish, and Mark burps. Charming.

"So." Josh says. "Today is Sunday. We are going to give you a list of things to do."

"And we know know important school is to you." Mark smirks. "So we are going to let you go to school tomorrow."

"If and when you finish the list." Josh finishes grinning.

"While you're doing your chores." Caleb continues. "You will think about how stupid you were."

"And how you will never do anything like that again." Josh growls.

"Understand that we are in charge and always will be." Mark finishes. I look down. This is ridiculous. When are they going to let me live my life?

"We have to go out for the day." Josh sneers. "We will be back by eight. Don't eat anything, we have noted all the food. If you have not finished the list, you will work into the night." They all get up, and put on their coats. Josh hands me the list, and Mark laughs in my face. 

"Don't get changed today sweetheart." He giggles. "And stay wet." I groan inside. Caleb comes up close, and kisses my forehead. I shiver.

"We were so close last night sweet heart." He says huskily, under his breath. "So close. It's coming."

<><><><><><><><><>

This list is ridiculous! It is unbelievable! I can't finish this in a day! Not even after tonight! It's just not possible. And it is the most stupid list ever. I grumble more out loud, as I colour code Caleb's under wear collection. This is so stupid. And so time consuming. They have put hundreds of things on this list. And I'm cold. I know I can't change, they will kill me. And I'm hungry and I'm hungover and I want to kill them! I am so angry with all three of them. What gives them the right to control my life? Even as I think this, I laugh. I can complain all I like. But am I really going to do something? Of course not. I check the time, and it's only six am. They woke me up at five. I start to individually hand wash everyone of Mark's socks, but the doorbell rings. I sigh, and I go downstairs. I swing open the door, and see Liam smiling at me, Ben and Nathan behind him.

"We saw the dicks leave." He says chuckling. "We were wondering if you wanted to hang out." I let them in, it's freezing outside.

"Well." I say moodily. "You guys can stay here if you want. I won't be much company though."

"What's up?" Ben asks.

"I'm on house arrest." I answer. "They found out about my date with Ryan, and they gave me a list of things to do as punishment, that I will never finish before they get home."

"Why are you wet?" Nathan asks. "You're shivering. Liam immediately takes off his jacket, wrapping it around my shoulders.

"Josh woke me up with ice water." I frown. "I'm not allowed to change."

"What the hell?" Liam yells, angry.

"I'm not allowed to eat either." I add. "They'll know if I eat anything."

"That's not happening." Liam says firmly. "We're going to fix this."

"Huh?" I say, confused. He pulls out his phone, and wanders into the living room.

"Go take a hot shower." Ben says smiling. "But keep the clothes. We'll soak them in water." I smile at him, grateful.

"I really can't." I say, regretfully. "I need to finish the list."

"Go." He says firmly. "Trust us." I doubtfully head upstairs, and hop in the shower. Oh, thank god this feels good. I sadly get out the shower, and get dressed. I need to finish that list. I head downstairs with my clothes, and I widen my eyes with the sight that I see. Liam's whole gang is cleaning! Doing the stupid, crazy, useless chores, on Josh's list. What is going on? I see Adam with a vacuum, Nathan cleaning the photo frames with a toothbrush, and and everybody else cleaning something. I head into the kitchen, and Sam is cleaning the ceiling, on Brodie's shoulders. I laugh. 

"What did you guys do?" I ask, aiming my question towards Liam and Ben.

"We're helping you." Ben says smiling. He takes my wet clothes and puts them in a bucket of water. "We'll take them out an hour before they come home, and make sure they're just damp."

"And." Liam continues. "I have separated the list between all of us. My calculations say, that the list will be completed around six." I stare at him, speechless.

"I can't let you do that." I say, amazed.

"Dude." Sam says from up high. "We have nothing better to do."

"And this way." Ben continues. "You don't get punished for going on the worst date of your life."

"Food's here!" Nathan announces. He has bags from Kenny's with him, and he starts to pull out bagels, and muffins and other breakfast foods. Another guy, I think he's called Isaac, comes in with trays of McDonalds coffee. Oh my god. There is a heaven out there. Everybody comes in to quickly eat, and they disappear with their food, to continue their jobs.

"How much do I owe you?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says simply, picking up a dish rag. I open my mouth to protest, but he cuts me off. "Don't bother. I've already pre ordered lunch, too." I give up, and I thank him.

"So." I ask Liam. "What have I been assigned on the list?"

"You are cleaning the basement." He smiles. "With me." I grin, and follow him into the basement, and we start to sort through the old stuff.

"So." I say, wanting to clear something up. "Are you sure that the gang that was here last night rejected Josh?" His eyes darken, and his fists clench.

"He double tracked us." He growls. "They made the alliance."

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"Josh just got a lot more powerful." He admits. "And a lot more dangerous."

"Why did he want the alliance?" I ask, wiping the window.

"More drug trafficking, territory." He says. "And..."

"And what?" I ask quickly.

"Nothing you need to worry about." He says. I stare at him sternly, not letting it go. He sighs. "Fine." He says. "There is a chance... Well, we've heard a couple of rumours that he might be.. setting up a prostitution ring." I look up sharply. "It's just a rumour." He says quickly. "As far as we know, it hasn't happened yet." He looks at me. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah." I say softly, sitting down on a milk crate. "It's just... All my life, Josh has been mean, and horrible. But ever since I found out about the whole gang thing, he got a whole lot scarier." He sighs, and sit's down next to me.

"I wish I could just take you away from him." He says. "Why don't you-"

"No." I say, cutting him off. "You know I can't. Josh has this weird... obsession about controlling me. He would kill me. But I'm turning eighteen this year, and I'm going to tell my parents where to stick it, and move as far away from Josh as I can." He stares at me, and slowly nods.

"And mean while." He says smiling, leaning forward. "We can get a whole lot closer."

And then he kissed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1K 36
The one thing Madelyn desires most in the world is to wear diapers again, and she is prepared to do anything to make that wish come true. As inexplic...
308K 9.3K 78
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
374K 23K 38
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
386K 15.3K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...