Sacrifice (itadori x reader_)...

By pastelqtdotcos

More

Prologe: adventure begins
Chapter 2: reasoning
Chapter 3: Y/n daycare!
Chapter 4: useless
Chapter 5: minnie gojo's day away.
Chapter 6: my name is not mazoku pt.1
Chapter 7: my name is not Mazoku pt.2
Chapter 8: more friends and ememys.
Chapter 9: minnie gojo a menace to old men
Chapter 10: meeting a edge lord
Chapter 11: Nanami kento enters the frame!
Chapter 13: investigation on my sweet little brother~
Chapter 14: my sweet little brother pt.1
Chapter 15: my sweet little brother pt.2
Chapter 17: EXCHANGE EVENT BEGIN
Chapter 18: awakening

Chapter 16: my sweet little brother part 3 end

52 3 0
By pastelqtdotcos

Extra chapter for the long hiatus wait.

Y/n pov

"But I can't go to sleep right now, I have to stay up with nanami" the ribbon only hummed and loosened its grip, waking me up a bit. I don't know how to get out of this situation with nanami alive, I stand up and grab nanami's hand.
"I can only hold one person in unconditional love, it's very small and only works on you" Damn it. I just grip onto him tightly as nanami takes his weird glasses off for the first time.

"I don't need your gratitude, I get enough of those already. I have no regrets' 'Nanami's death speech was interrupted when a fist came breaking through the top of the domain, itadori! Broke through. A domain is meant to trap their opponent inside so the stronger the hold inside the weaker the outside is like gojo's domain.

Itadori came flying through with clear goals of beating the shit out of patchwork, it looked so cool how he just came right in.
"Itadori nice one!" Next thing I knew patchwork was bleeding horribly out his right shoulder and the domain soon broke like glass and so did the ribbon around me shoot back into my chest.
"Good luck darling" Sukuna must have hurt him.

He's just sitting there on his knees while his shoulder just keeps gushing blood like a fountain, now would be our perfect chance to get him. Itadori and I immediately run at him while he is down, usually I don't like fighting someone when they are down but patchwork doesn't deserve that kind of mercy.

Almost halfway there patchwork grows into some kind of gross balloon man, he's probably trying to keep himself safe by making his body more cushioned for out attacks but we can still get him.
"Divergent fist!/crush!" I squeezed him from behind while itadori punched his stomach, patchwork exploded with a loud pop but he's not dead yet.

Me and itadori made eye contact, realizing what happened nanami ran right behind us towards a gutter.
"Bye bye this was really fun~" shit, nanami smashed the gutter with his blade only for patchwork to get away.

"Itadori are you alright we can still get him!" I noticed that he is wobbling a bit and staggering even more, blood-loss and using so much cursed energy must have taken too big a toll on him
"Nanami itadori is hurt badly, we need to go!" right before he fell I caught him and placed his head on my lap.
"Hey keep your eyes open itadori!" He slowly went to sleep and I checked his pulse. It's ok but I'll keep an eye on it. I just sigh and kiss his forehead
"You did great itadori."

I lift him onto my back and walk over to nanami.
"Nanami, me and itadori can't fight any further. He's out cold and I have barely any strength left." He just nodded and reached for itadori.
"Go get your scarf I'll wait down here for you" I ran back up the building to where junpei was left. Seeing his body being all deformed broke my heart, I should have been faster and maybe he would still be alive right now.

I bend down and unwrap my scarf from him and tie it around my waist. I feel too warm to wear it like I normally do. I take my hand and move junpei's bangs out of his face and kiss his cigarette scars that are surprisingly still there. I finally stood up and went to walk away till I felt a hand on my head.
"Who's there!" I turn fast only to see nobody is nearby and I can't sense any cursed energy. I must be really jumpy right now.

"Y/n are you ready, we are heading out now." With one last look goodbye to junpei I jump out the window and went to nanami's side
"Thanks for holding itadori for me. You can put him on my back again" he gave me itadori once more and undid the veil around us. It is still daytime yet it sure doesn't feel like it.

Timeskip

"So you were told you had to rest right?" Itadori just woke up a while ago, after some staff came and got all the transformed body's. He saw junpei one last time and since then he has been very quiet.
"Is this your lecture?" Nanami just shook his head and that confuses me since he said he would when the fight was over.
"No you saved my life during this fight so I'll let it slide this once" that's true for both of us, if he didn't break in nanami would die and I would have eventually been defeated myself since it's an automatic hit in a domain.

"I saved you?" Itadori really doesn't know what goes on around him huh? I reached out and held his hand tightly and he returned with his own tight grip.
"The Patchwork guy's technique messes with one's soul so when you broke into the domain he accidentally touched Sukuna." That's true, sukuna is definitely aware of his soul and wouldn't want anyone to touch it.

"The...it wasn't me who saved you, it was just sukuna's annoyance with that other curse." I grip his hand rough making him look at me.
"Itadori you still did great, the way you came in without hesitation played a huge role in our rescue. If you didn't then nanami and I would have died." I gave him a smile and hugged his waist tightly.

"Nanami, y/n I killed a person today. People die and there's nothing we can do about that all this time I have been trying to keep that trigger from being pulled but now that I have pulled it myself I...I don't know what a proper death is anymore." I could only frown at his words because he is right but I'm sure that no matter what sometimes in this line or work you have to pull it either by choice or force.

"I don't know that either, if all good people were praised and all bad people were punished it just wouldn't work because nobody is good or bad in itself. People act both ways so how could we tell who is good and who is bad. Everyone meets death and they die in different ways." Nanami paused and gave me a look but it was too short to comment on it. Why do so many people look at me that way?
"Right y/n?"

"Right, even innocent children can be labeled as bad or good, it's human nature" or sometimes people don't know any better or are raised to think and feel a different way.
"I know you won't listen but you're going to keep trying to give people a proper death, so I hope you don't get killed in the process. Keep y/n with you since she is a good friend" Nanami gave me the smallest smile and patted my head gently.

The figure of a woman showed up for the first time and it was that lady from before, mother.
"And remember that many others will need you one day just like we needed you, you're a jujutsu sorcerer now." With that nanami left the room leaving me and itadori on our own.

"I have your back itadori, so just know you can rely on me." I heard whimpers coming from him and hugged his body once more, this time he hugged me tighter then before and just quietly cried. It breaks my heart knowing that this hurts him so bad. I pull bad and hold his face in my hands.
"You got this itadori" I kiss his nose and wipe his tears.
"Now let's go get some sweets, how about that"

"Y-yeah let's go do that" we left the building hand in hand to go to a sweet shop.

Timeskip again lol

It's the first day of the school exchange event, well at least since the Kyoto students are on the way to Tokyo. Out of the three I have met so far I don't have high hopes of being friends or anything. Though Miwa is a really sweet girl so I can't wait to see her again, me, Fushiguro and the second years are all just waiting on Nobara.

Just idle chit chat till we hear a gasp from behind us and the falling of a book. Nobara is finally here.
"G-guys why are you all empty handed!?" She brought a suitcase and extra clothing with her for some strange reason.
"What's with all the bags?" Panda and everyone give Nobara a confused look because really why does she have luggage?

"Aren't we all traveling today for the exchange event?" I laugh a bit and go to pat her shoulder
"Nobara they are coming to us, we are having the exchange event in Tokyo..." she got upset about it and started pouting
"So that's why she has been acting weird lately/ yep that's it/ salmon" panda then explains to Nobara how it works only to be grabbed soon after and caught in nobara's rage.
"Y/n is right, depending on last year the winners get to stay and the loser comes to us.
"Why didn't you guys tell me sooner,why did you guys win!"

"H-hey we didn't even compete last year! Yuta was just put in so the numbers could match up. We didn't do anything!" Panda looked to me struggling as if pleading for help with the girl but I didn't wanna get involved with her wrath.
"Yeah that was before rika got freed, it was apparently an overwhelming win." Maki added onto that but it got me thinking, who is this yuta guy?
"Damn you Okkotsu Yuta! I hate you even if I don't know you yet!"

"Misdirected rage?" I could only agree with the panda, what did the poor guy do but win the event.
"Salmon" I still have to get used to Inumaki's speech patterns. right after nobara's temper tantrum we heard footsteps coming up the stairs to the entrance. The Kyoto students are here.
"Guys, they are here." We all got focused and I could smell mai once more, gross.

(A/n I'm sorry if the conversation seems wacky there are so many characters talking at once it gets kinda hard for me to make it clear who is speaking without being repetitive and annoying)

"We'll look at this, the whole Tokyo crowd is here to greet us? so amateur~" Mai zenin, twin sister to maki. Maki is much cooler and prettier then she could hope to be.
"Where is okotsu? I can't see him?" Todo Aoi, the guy who asked what Fushiguro's type is, he's not too bad but definitely someone to be careful about.

"Oh shut your mouths and hand over the cake box, sweets, noodles and cookies" Nobara did a little hand movement and I just hand to copy for effect
"Salmon '' hell yeah inumaki I'll share with ya!

"Wow, who are those first years? Bad ass." A rather short girl with blond pigtails standing straight up and blue eyes give me and nobara a little blush, she seems nice enough though she has a broom with her? Gojo told me the names and looks of the Kyoto students so I'm sure her name is nishimiya momo
"Besides the point with okotsu, having two first years is a major handicap is it not?" Ha, this guy thinks I'm older than that! And he's a robot meaning it's Mechamaru

"With scorcorse physical age is irrelevant, and you counted two not three." The boy speaking now has his side bangs wrapped in cloth and his eyes are closed. His outfit is that of a shrine member. If I remember correctly his name is Kamo Noritoshi.
"Especially with him." He might have looked at Fushiguro but I really don't know since his eyes are closed.
"He is part of the zenin bloodline but he is more talented than the head of the clan." Mai and Maki scoff at his words. I guess they don't like the clan head at all, don't blame them though.

"Oh hey Miwa" I called out and gave a little wave, getting a shy one in return.
"Hey what's up y/n" her blue hair and bangs are just as cute as ever and looking fresh with that suit she wears~

After introductions clapping was heard behind them in the stair's a woman with shoulder length balck hair and a scar on her face came up, she is definitely the teacher Gojo laughed about when telling me who to look out for. Iori Utahime
"Alright now here is that idiot."

"Satoru is almost never on time/ as if that idiot ever shows up on time." Maki and panda just roast him immediately, and how did they know she was talking about gojo?
"Well nobody said the idiot was gojo." Fushiguro to the rescue. Kinda failed but it was an attempt. And speaking of the devil gojo comes running with a metal box in front of him?

Oh no it's not itadori is it!
"Hey guys sorry for being late~ I got souvenirs!" He pulled out some doll things and gave them to each of the Kyoto students and then turned to us.
"Now for you Tokyo students I got you this!" He posed and nobara made a comment about of]very excited adults creeping her out making me hold in a laugh.
"Right that one Nobara!"

"Now then here is your dear departed friend, Yuji Itadori!/ o pa pi~" Itadori sprung from the box and posed looking all cute and shit. I walk to gojo and stand behind him so I get a good look of the others faces, Fushiguro and nobara look very unimpressed and unnerved
"Well students from Kyoto, this is yuji itadori, sukuna's vessel."
Gojo just turned him around to show the other Kyoto students but they are too focused on the dolls to even care. 

Gojo pushed itadori back and patted my head till we heard a familiar voice.
"Sukunas vessel lives! Just who is behind this outrage!?" Me and gojo look at eachother with big grins, time to fuck with the old man once more. 
"Principle gakuganji, it's good that you're alright. Me and y/n thought you would have keeled over and died from the shock, right" he looked at me and I nodded.
"Right gojo-sensei, good thing he didn't~"

His eyes widened and I could feel the anger coming from the old man.
"You insolent damn brats!" Me and gojo just laugh softly in his face, I'm mainly following his lead though and if this works in passing him off then so be it.
"It's time for me to explain the rules of this event gojo. listen up everyone" our school principal yaga is much better then the old guy, we all listen and stand with our teams.

"The Tokyo-Kyoto sister school exchange event will be held over two days.  First day is going to be a group battle, and exorziem race. The rules are simple since the first group to exorcise that grade two spirit relaxed within the designated area wins. Lots of third grade and lower will be everywhere, if the spirit is not exercised before sundown the team who did the most wins"

"There are no other rules for this round, you can sabotage each other and fight but remember you are all on the same side against the curses so do not kill or permanently damage your fellow scororors."

As yaga kept talking I lost focus since he had gojo in a headlock, he kept tapping out but yaga won't let go any time soon Huh?
"That's it, you're all dismissed till the event starts at noon." With that all of us head down to our meeting spots.

"Um guys, depending on how you look at this it can be considered extreme bullying..." Itadori was forced to hold a photo frame used for dead people over his face on his knees from Nobara who is definitely mad about his whole situation.
"No, now keep that frame up!" She looked ready to roundhouse itadori with that one
"But what about y/n! She kept the secret too?"

"It's because I'm already dead, remember, that would just be too far." I laugh a bit and sit next to him anyways.
"Nobara chill out, he explained why he had to keep himself a secret so let him be" panda being the voice of reason stands up to the she-devil once more and wins.

"A talking panda?/ salmon salmon." Itadori gave inumaki a weird look then right back at me.
"He is a curse speech user so his vocabulary consists of non action words, specifically rice ball ingredients" Itadori nods and outs the frame down to hold my hand.

"So if he tells someone to die they just go and do it?" I felt him interlock our fingers and stroke the back of my hand with his thumb making butterfly's swell more than ever.
"Not exactly, he can still be hurt and has a limit. The more demanding the words, the most damage he can do to himself." Itadori was in awe while I could only look at our hands.

"So what about you, are you a new breed of talking panda?" I wanna laugh at that so damn bad
"Stop being nosy of someone else's technique." Nobara still has beef but lucky us Maki has our backs.
"It's fine toge's technique is no big secret" maki walks up to us and puts her hand out expecting something.

"More importantly, give me my blade you borrowed to slaughter demon and I want it back" oop that's the weapon that broke the second time he used it.
"It's with gojo '' was all he said and I just laid my head on his shoulder.

"So what is the new plan, our group battle is what we expected but now the itadori is here we need to change it up." Maki is so cool, she brought everything back to the plan like it was nothing~
"Should we change the strategy? Or keep it how it is since we don't have much time left?/bonito flakes"

"I think that depends on what itadori can do. What can you do." While making eye contact with me he just says he can punch and kick, not breaking the eye contact.
"We have plenty of that on our side." Panda just shuts down my boy, making me give him a little glare unintentionally.

"Well I don't know what he has been doing while he has been dead but I know for a fact that if no cursed energy was used he could wipe us all out bare handed." Ohhh Fushiguro with the compliments.
"Is that so, then we will change strategies a bit like so."

Now we are waiting outside the gate for the signal, I'm just chillin with itadori then Fushiguro decided to not be edgy and talk with us.
"Itadori, y/n you guys ok?" That's a strange thing to ask.
"We are just fine with my big job apparently but y/n's role, I disapprove of it/ I'm gonna be fine itadori!"
I squeezed his hand a bit harshly making him shut up about my role, my durability is my best asset so I can be a good shield if needed.

"I don't mean about the event, I'm talking about what happened." Oh I get it now, Fushiguro is still hung up on that. He doesn't know that me and itadori have been mourning pei secretly.
"Hehe no nothing happened." He just gave us a look of 'I don't believe you' . I don't crack under the pressure but itadori did.
"Yeah something happened." Pei.

"Something did happen but I'm ok, makes me not wanna lose even more" I nod with him and give him a softer squeeze.
"Yeah we are both ok, thank you for caring Fushiguro." I gave him a small smile and let go of itadori's hand and walked away to panda but before I got too far itadori spun me round and kissed my forehead.

"Be safe y/n, even if you're the shield don't push yourself" I am warmer than the Mount Fuji curses domain making me but nod. ÆHHHAHŚÆ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
955K 36.1K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
289K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹