Fell For Him [Jikook]

By Thembekamdluli

Jeon Jungkook has it all. A perfect Girlfriend, a stable CEO job and a loving family. He doesn't need anythin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Finale

Chapter 50

5.2K 213 16
By Thembekamdluli

Jimins's POV

I had just finished making breakfast in the kitchen, Jungkook was in our bedroom just playing with Baby Areum. The moment I finished making breakfast for all of us, Jared included ,I washed my hands on the sink.

"Good Morning" I heard a voice say from behind me. I turned to look behind and it was Jared. I mean who else could it be because Jungkook hugs me from the back.

"Morning hyung" I sad bowing a little.

"Hyung? My name is Jared." He said correcting me.

"Oh no I remember your name. it's just Korean Honorifics. I have to show respect because you're older than me." I said to him.

"Oh? So it means something like older brother?" He asked.

"Uh yeah, something like that" I replied with a smile.

"You have a beautiful smile." He said to me. I stopped smiling but still bowed respectfully

"Thank you Hyung" I said to him.

"Just call me Jared this hyung stuff is not working for me. I'm not Korean" Jared said. I laughed a bit. He can't possibly say he's not Korean when he looks like that. He's the spitting image of Jungkook.

" Well you look Korean." I said to him.

"The old man must have real strong genes then." He said smiling revealing his bunny teeth reminding me of Jungkook, I was on my way to call Jungkook for breakfast.

"Look just sit down and start eating I need to go and call Jungkook. Even though I highly doubt he'll come" I said.

"I wouldn't too, I'm a brother he never knew about. Obviously he's pissed and he won't even want to see me. I can't blame him though. I know it's kinda hard for him" Jared said. Oh he must have a really good heart.

"No matter how hard it is but he has to talk to you eventually and he has to eat as well. So I'll go get him" I said walking past him. I could feel his eyes on me till I disappeared from his sight.

I walked up the stairs and found Jungkook playing and kissing Areum who was just giving small smiles.

"Hey Baby...Missed daddy? Daddy missed you too my baby. I missed these cute cheeks, yes I missed you...kiss Daddy, popo" I said playing with my baby.

"Wow I can't believe this was in my stomach" I said looking at my baby. He has grown and he looks so cute. Jungkook and I made that. It's unbelievable.

"We need to have another one then so that you'll believe" Jungkook said kissing my neck.

"Kookie no. I'm not a breeding machine. And being pregnant is no joke. Maybe you should try it too" I said.

"Oh no I don't even wanna try. Pregnancy looked good on you though" Jungkook said with a warm smile.

"Well thank you babe. Breakfast is ready by the way" I said to him.

"Oh thank God I was so starving." Jungkook said.

"Well go feed yourself. Jared is there already" I said but the look on Jungkook's face made me realize that I should have kept quite.

"I'm not so hungry anymore" Jungkook said.

"Babe he's your brother. You can't avoid him forever" I said to him but he just rolled his eyes.

"I don't want him here Jimin. I should've just got an apartment for him or something. I don't want him here" Jungkook said. I just sighed heavily.

"Well he's here now. Why don't you go talk to him? Maybe you two have a lot in common. Maybe you'll like each other enough to be civil to one another" I said.

"Ahhh No Baby, I don't want him. This should have happened to you. You should have a brother." He said.

"Excuse you Sir but I already have a brother remember? And why should it happen to me anyway?" I asked.

"Well for starters he's still a stranger to me Baby I hardly know him. Secondly he's staying here with us. He's gonna be looking at you walking around the house with my t-shirts only." Jungkook said.

"And thirdly you don't know he's sexuality. Just because we're gay doesn't mean he is too. Maybe he has a beautiful girlfriend back in the States." I said to Kookie.

"Or maybe he's gay because he complimented you saying you're beautiful yesterday. How can a straight man compliment you like that?" Jungkook asked.

"I should be asking you that. You were straight remember?" I said to him and he just rolled his eyes.

"Oh now I get it. You don't have a problem with Jared. You just have a problem with me being here as well. You think that maybe he'll love me like you do, or maybe I'll like him because he looks like you. Is that it? Don't you trust me Jungkook?" I asked him faking to be hurt and my stupid handsome Boyfriend bought it.

"No no no baby I trust you. I trust you with my whole heart. It's Jared I don't trust Jimin. I know I don't know him and he hasn't done anything but what if he'll make a move on you when I'm out of the house." Jungkook said.

I looked at him blankly, honestly I didn't know what to say. I shook my body up and down hushing my baby who was making sounds like he wanna cry.

"Jungkook?" I called out to him as I was opening the door

" Yes Baby?" He said giving me his full attention.

"Get your ass on that breakfast table now" I said through my gritted teeth. He sighed standing up and putting on his sleepers.

"Fine. I'm doing this because you're scary when you're mad" he said walking past me to the dining room.

"Your Dad can be a mean asshole right baby?" I said kissing my precious beautiful star.

"Aarrhhsjdj" Baby Areum made some baby sounds.

"Yes that's right baby. He's a meanie" I said kissing him again while going down the stairs.

I sat on my chair and looked and Jungkook and Jared they were both eating without saying a word to each other. Gosh what a negative atmosphere.

" So non of you will talk?" I asked the obvious.

"How about you talk baby? Bless me with your wonderful sexy voice" Jungkook said sarcastically.

"Jungkook I don't mind walking to the kitchen and getting a knife. Then I'll stab you in your stomach and cut your dick and balls off after that." I said pointing a fork at him.

" I knew you weren't perfect. You're a serial killer Jimin. I was beginning to wonder how can a man be this perfect." Jungkook said caressing my cheeks.

"I love you Chimmy" Jungkook said.

"You haven't called me that in a while" I said smiling. Jared had stopped eating and was just looking at us now. He wasn't smiling nor was he sad. He was just looking at us.

"Can you stop starring please?" Jungkook asked. Guess he must have noticed.

"Oh I'm sorry. I just, I just wish to have what you guys have." Jared said with a slight smile on his face.

" I hope you wish to have it with someone else" Jungkook said in a threatening tone.

" Yeah...yeah sure" Jared answered.

"Speaking of love. Are you straight or gay?" Jungkook asked.

"JUNGKOOK!!" I scolded. I can't have him making a guest uncomfortable during breakfast.

"What do you mean am I straight or gay?" Jared asked.

"I mean exactly that. Do you like men or women?" Jungkook asked again.

"Jared don't answer that if you don't want too. I apologize on Jungkook's behalf and...." I got cut off.

"I'm gay" Jared said looking at Jungkook.

"What?" I whispered but I guess he heard me because he looked at me.

"I like men" he said looking at me, I darted my eyes to Jungkook who was poking his inner cheek with his tongue. I held his hand under the table trying to calm him down.

"Jungkook chill" I said as he was gripping on my hand a little too tight.

"I'm sorry baby" Jungkook said. After a while Jared burst out laughing while sipping juice to calm himself.

"Oh my God you should have seen your faces." Jared said.

"Were you lying to us?" I asked confused.

"So you're not gay?" Jungkook asked too and Jared stopped laughing.

" Oh I'm bisexual. I love both ass and pussy. Maybe ass a bit more if I'm not mistaken." Jared said pissing Jungkook off all over again.

"I know what you're thinking. I'm gonna try to steal Jimin from you and all that. Well the answer is I won't. I've heard about you and I value my life way too much. You just tell him not to walk naked around the house." Jared said with a naughty side smile.

Jungkook kept quite and then chuckled bitterly biting his lower lip.

"Jimin can you please go to the bedroom. I need to talk with my brother" Jungkook said. Even though I didn't like the tone he was using but I left and went to the bedroom.

I stayed there for one minute straight then Jungkook got in with a smile on his face.

" Hey, so the talk went good I guess that's why you're smiling?" I asked him and he smiled even more.

"Yeah it went so good. He was bleeding through his nose" Jungkook said throwing himself on the bed.

"JUNGKOOK!! WHY DID YOU PUNCH HIM??" I yelled asking.

"He was asking for it baby. And you better sit your ass down on this bed right now. Non of us will check on him." Jungkook said. I sat down on the bed looking at Jungkook disapprovingly.

"Jungkook you can be an asshole you know that.?" I asked him but he just smiled and blew me a kiss.

"Tell me you love me, you haven't said you love this asshole since yesterday night" Jungkook said.

I wanted to resist but God knows how weak my heart is for this man. He makes my knees go weak and tremble and I'll always love him no matter what.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook" I said smiling and kissing him which he eventually turned to a deep kiss.

"I love you more Park Jimin" Jungkook said.

"Park? Hmm we should change that" Jungkook said again.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him confused.

"Nothing, nothing at all baby. I love you" he said kissing my forehead and making me lay next to him while he Areum-Byeol slept on top of him. It was a really cute moment. Jungkook closed his eyes and I could see him slowly fall asleep. Well he did hardly sleep last night. I bet he was still thinking about the fact that he has a brother. I heard him snore slightly so I figured he fell asleep while holding our baby in his arms.

"I love you both so much" I said looking at them.

"Hmm love you more baby" he mumbled. I smiled.

"Sorry I thought you were asleep." I said in a whisper.

He just smiled and kept quite sleeping. I must be one of god's lucky children. So much happiness and love from just a single man who gave me a little human being to cherish forever.

..

Another update for you guys
Borahae.

😭😭😭 I'm not crying, something got in my eye.🥺

Gosh why didn't I see this before 😭😭😭....Jikook is driving me crazy😭🥺💛💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 8.4K 38
Class president Jeon Jungkook is a pain in the ass for bad boy Park Jimin. Chaos begin when these two get paired for a project. Now Jungkook can be...
59.4K 3.4K 35
" You are not my type , Jeon "-PJM " Why are you making me feel these wierd feelings ?!why? I fucking love you Jimin" - JJK The Korea's most biggest...
963K 47.8K 42
jimin never thought that a perfect man existed. to be more precise, his perfect man. but little did he know that he lived right down the street, and...
45.6K 3.2K 49
Amidst the bustling and bright streets of Seoul, Jimin would only find himself inside a dark cave trying to escape and live a free life. He carries t...