I'm a villainous guy.

By DJjammer

Soul was a lone wolf, a solo villain, making his own in the world, that is, until he gets caught up with the... More

Souls description.
Prologue- coffee meeting with the devil.
Chapter 1- First mission.
Chapter 2- Karaoke chaos.
Chapter 3- Sun's out, all the f#$king guns out.
Chapter 4- lizard love and the creepy stalker.
1K VIEWS.
Chapter 5: VIVA LAS VEGAS.
Chapter 6: Boo-lldozing.
Villain talk 1: Sir pentious.
Chapter 7- The VVV, part 1: An old friend.
Halloween special: Fears given form.
Chapter 8-The VVV, part 2: Lizard vs the nerd (with a special guest appearance).
Chapter 9- Bienvenida a la fiesta.
Chapter 10- Lyle, lyle, cro-co-dile.
Valentines special: Demencias trial.
Chapter 11- Guns, bears and explosions, what the f $#&.

Main cast.

6.1K 56 10
By DJjammer

Black hat.

Description: Considered the world's most deadly and powerful supervillain. Runs the black hat gang and offers weapons and services to villains......for the right price. He's evil, demonic, twisted and sadistic, he'd kill your family in front of you while torturing you just to have something to do.

Powers and abilites: demonic powers, teleportation, enhanced strength, reduced aging (possibly even immortality), can steal souls, can summon demons and ghosts, shapeshifting, dimensional rift summoning, (possible mind reading), enhanced durability. (That's all I could find from the show, but he's bound to have a helluva bunch more, considering he's that feared).

Likes: stealing souls, misery, death, destruction, carnage, suffering, stealing souls, eating puppy souls, killing hero's, torture, messing with his employees, seeing flug suffer.

Dislikes: failure (specifically from flug), demencia hitting on him, soul bitching to him about him hurting demencia, anything wholesome or happy, hero's, love.

Dr Kenny "flugsly" or Dr flug.

Description: Mad scientist, genius inventor and strategist on the team, he hides his head behind a paper bag with eye holes covered by a pair of wielding goggles for unknown reasons. He is in charge of creating the inventions that black hat sells to the villains of the world.......only for them to backfire, due to either black hat not following the instructions of the device, demencia messing with them or just bad designing.

Powers and abilities: Vast intelligent, genius inventor, great strategist.

Likes: inventing, 505, order in the mansion, coffee, TV, airplanes, lyle.

Dislikes: demencia (period), Ms heed, inventions breaking, black hat (period), hand-to-hand combat, hero's, people not listening to him, idiots, when leatherhead comes out.

Demencia.

Description- The muscle and crazy cannibal of the group, she's one of flugs experiments gone (in his opinion) wrong, her favourite colors are green and red which can been seen with her strip of red hair and giant green ponytail. She is totally crazy, doing random acts for no reason at all, all in a quest to get back hat to notice and love her.

Powers and abilites- Wall climbing, fast, nimble, agile, hand-to-hand combat, melee weapons, sharp teeth, high durability, able to use hair in many ways like a whip or storage for weapons, highly enhanced strength.

Likes- black hat, soul, bothering flug, destruction, being random, slurpies, rock and roll, gutairs, killing people, messing with 505, pulling pranks, lyle.

Dislikes- girls hitting on or being near black hat, flug, 505, cute things, girls hitting on soul, listening to flug plan, hero's, lyle being hurt.

Nicknames- Greenie, lizard girl.

" Update"

New powers- She now has a nanite jacket like souls where she can create anything she can put her mind to, guns, weapons, robotic arms, the possibilities are limitless.

505

Description- The lovable blue bear of the group, he's more of a lover then a fighter, always trying to be nice to the group, no matter how much demi picks on him, the gang treats him more like the team mascot.

Powers and abilites- Other then him being really big, none.

Likes- being nice, smiling, butterflies, candy, cooking, cleaning, flug, lyle, the gang, life in general.

Dislikes- Being scared, being yelled at, scary things.

Lyle.

Description- The one, the only, lyle, lyle, crocodile, that lovable singing crocodile that knows how to rock a red scarf, lyle is demi and souls adopted kid (at least, according to demi), he's mainly used for his amazing singing voice in black hats commercials to gain peoples attention, due to him being born with the voice of an angel, but watch out when he gets mad, that's when the beast comes out.

Powers and abilites- Singing, great swimmer, is able to turn into a hulking giant of a crocodile when mad called leatherhead.

Likes- Singing to clam and collected music, cooking, his family, baths, caviar, his scarf, flug, helping out around the house, national geographic when it's about reptiles, demi, soul, 505.

Dislikes- rock music, his family hurt, singing in public.

Leatherhead.

Description- The other side of the coin when it comes to lyle, thanks to a unfortunate accidental swallowing of flugs experimental mutagen formula, whenever lyle gets mad, he turns into the hulking Brute known as leatherhead, unlike lyle, he can talk, but only in short sentences, he's one of the gangs main brusiers when it comes to combat, but just calm him down and he's back to good old lyle.

Powers and abilites- Incredibly strong, powerful jaw, amazing swimmer, can stop an armored truck just by standing still.

Likes- Demi, soul, rock music, beating things up, violence, hurting/eating flug.

Dislikes- Demi getting hurt(he thinks soul can just walk it off), flug, 505, calm things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
162K 10.5K 43
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
98K 381 20
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
237K 7.5K 169
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...