An Unfortunate Omega /Takemic...

By NielaSheridan01

✨ABO AU✨ ✨All Characters Belongs To Ken Wakui✨ Takemichi was shunned and hated by everyone he even hated hims... More

Prologue/ Introduction
Introduction 2
Introduction 3
Chapter 2: I'll be A Good Boy
Chapter 3: Just A Kid
Chapter 4: The Feeling of Warmth
Chapter 5: A Kid In The Stationery Shop
Chapter 6: My World
Chapter 7: First Day
Chapter 8: First Encounter....
Praise
Chapter 9: A Cry For Help...
Chapter 10: A Mother, A Sad Story

Chapter 1: Eyes Blue

4.4K 146 110
By NielaSheridan01

Third Person's Pov

Takemichi was hugging his knees as he hide in a corner of his room. He can hear crashing noises as his mother and father screams to each other.

Takemichi eyes was blurry as he cried. His terrified can't he just live a normal life. Takemichi suddenly jostle up as the door of his room was forced open.

He look up to meet his mother who looks at him with eyes of contempt. A shiver went down to his fine.

He feels himself suffocating the air around the room is dark. Takemichi hug his shivering knees more as his mother approach his shivering form.

"Tsk I can't believe I have birth on someone who's a monster like you!!!" Her mother screams.

Takemichi sobs his big fat tears rolling down his cheeks.

'But I didn't do anything?' Takemichi thought to himself as he cried.

He doesn't understand why his parents are fighting so much on why does both his mother and father hold a desire to just get rid of him.

"I should've abort you!" His mother cried as she fell into her knees.

Takemichi couldn't understand the meaning of those words sure he had those words multiple times but he didn't asks anything about it.

"If only you die!" Takemichi mother cried even more.

Takemichi was shivering they always told him those words that he could not understand.

"I'm sorry...." Takemichi apologize.

His mouth moves on his own he always felt the needed to apologize as if he have done something wrong.

"That's right you should apologize because of you my life is ruined!!!!" The lady said again as her eyes glare at Takemichi.

Despite having the same eye color as Takemichi it was different it was devoid with feelings. It only held hatred and disgust. Unlike his pure and Innocent ones.

"I hate you!!" His mother screams again as she cried.

Takemichi just apologize over and over again. It was always like this in their home wait no this place is just a house.

.......

Takemichi woke up as he wince in pain. He was up before sunrise Takemichi looks at his bruises and cuts as he tried to stand up despite his legs being wobbly.

Takemichi crept up to his room door as he open it. He flinched at the sight of there house there's a lot of broken glass and stuff lying around.

It's nothing new. Takemichi slowly walk downstairs of the house. He grabbed a dust pan and a broom. He start cleaning up the mess.

He was used to this well since he practically almost all do the chores around the house. It doesn't matter if his body is hurting.

If he didn't do this his mother or father would scold him again and beat him into a pulp again.

He vividly remembers on how his father throw him across the room after failing to clean up the house despite him having a fever that time.

So Takemichi had to ignore all his pain just to not get beaten again. Beside he don't really like his mother or father screaming at him.

Despite having an average life as a family everything about them is just different.

Sometimes he even got jealous at his classmates as there parents always picks them up from School meanwhile he has to walk home.

And how other parents hug and give love to there children unconditionally. But Takemichi shrugged his head.

His teacher had always thought them that if his parents ever get mad or hit them its not what they truly meant. It's tough love in there eyes.

They are just disciplining them to make them become a better person. Yeah maybe that was the reason why his parents often get mad at him.

'Yeah the reason why mom or dad hit me is probably because they love me' Takemichi thought.

He finished sweeping the floor gathering the broken stuff and thrash in a garbage bag. As he put them all inside securing it then carrying it outside.

It's still dark and chilly the sun is not rising yet but Takemichi knew it's already morning. As he walk outside there house he throw all the garbage at the thrash can.

He then made his way back to there house again as he cleaned all the other stuff.

.........

Takemichi looks up at his mother. His mother suddenly said that he needs to pack up his things.

"Are we going somewhere?" Takemichi asks.

"Yeah your grandmother is going to take good care of you" Takemichi mother responded.

"Ohh" Takemichi wants to ask more but his mother is giving her an eye so he didn't question further.

He went to his room and start packing his stuff in a luggage his mother had prepare for him. Takemichi took some of his clothes and some of the books he had been reading.

.......

Takemichi stares outside the window of the car. It was the first time in his life going to another place aside from his school.

"Mother where are we gonna stay at grandmother's house for today?" Takemichi softly asked.

His mother look at him. She glared at the blue eyed boy. Takemichi of course flinches at this.

"Ahhh I'm sorry for asking mother" Takemichi said looking down not wanting to meet his mother terrifying gaze.

It was always like that. Takemichi want to say something back but he was always petrified. He always believe that he deserves it.

'That's right I shouldn't complain to mother or anyone because if only I wasn't born...... Everyone will be Happy' the young boy thought.

But despite that he always crave attention. Was it bad. He don't know. But he do feel that it is bad.

Considering how her mother and Father look at him with eyes full of disdain.

"Once we arrive at your grandmother's house be sure to make a good impression" His mother said with her usual cold voice.

"Ahhh yes mother" Takemichi replied nodding at the same time.

"Hah finally I'm able to get you rid out of my life" Her voice sound cold while looking at Takemichi eyes.

"You should be grateful that I didn't sell you at the black market" Her mother spoke.

"Ahhh I'm sorry mother" Takemichi said looking down his eyes shaking.

"Hmmm why are you apologizing you should be saying thank you hmm who knows with a pretty face like yours if I really sold you I could get a lot of money. Hmm if only you look presentable. But you look like a ragged shit" Takemichi shiver at his mother's insult.

"Ahhh .. thank you mother for not selling me" Takemichi said.

"Hah that's right you should be grateful" The woman spoke then look away from the boy.

Takemichi also went back into looking outside the window. Takemichi knew not to get his mother angry. Cause he knew well that if he did it doesn't matter where they are. Takemichi mother will beat him up.

........

A few moments later the car whom Takemichi rode finally come to stop. It's in front of a house which is in Takemichi eyes rather big.

He was in awe. It was beautiful unlike where he and both of his parents live at. There was a lot of plants around the house it was beautiful.

Unlike the dull house where he live at. With nothing but broken mirrors. Takemichi stares at the warm and cozy house. His house however always felt cold and eerie.

His train of thoughts was interrupted when his mother rings the doorbell.

The door opened and reveals an old lady. Takemichi flinch suddenly at that. The old lady was then accompanied by a young man.

"Ahhh there you are finally" The old lady spoke with a soft voice.

Takemichi looks at the old lady. Her eyes looks beautiful. Unlike his mother's eyes which is full of resentment. The old lady eyes held a welcoming gaze.

"You must be Takemichi I'm your Grandmother. My name is Tanuki" The old lady said.

Takemichi looks up at her gaze. Not only the house feels warm. The old lady radiates with warmness and he doesn't know that feeling.

It's unfamiliar but he felt warm. Which he found weird.

.......To Be Continued......

(A/n: Here's chapter 1 y'all sorry for the wait xD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 8.3K 23
Status: Completed ~ Not edited! so sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes ~ --------- It was Izuku (Omega) and Todorokis (Alpha) Annivers...
300K 8.1K 30
status: completed - omegaverse cafè/model AU - aged up AU kiribakudeku no Quirks { I don't own any of the characters from mha/bnha } ☕︎ what will b...
18.5K 729 60
《Read To Find out what happened next!》 【Short Description Of The Story】 Rachel was reincarnated to the anime she often watched/read, she met the form...
304K 11.4K 34
🍡🍡🍡 Ready to give up on his miserable life and end it, eighteen year old Katsuki Bakugou sits on the ledge of a rooftop of an abandoned building...