your name

By sancharinighorai

love , betrayal , forgiveness , faith , fate , destiny More

know me ??👇👇
part 2
part - 3
part - 4

part 1

350 8 0
By sancharinighorai

"Arghhhhhhh !! I am sorry dad , I am sorry , I didn't mean to go they dragged me ,please believe me ,, please !!!! "

  " you think we are going to trust you , you punk !!!! I know that you went there to grab sympathy right ???? to tell people that how cruel your parents are ,,right ??? "

"honey ,,,,,let me handle this shit !!!"

Jake pov

"chains !!!!! no no no I am sorry mom dad mom I am sor........arghhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Jake woke up . He was trembling heavily with fear. Usually Jay is always there whenever Jake is having nightmares or easy to say that without Jay Jake always has this dreadful dreams from his childhood . Jay rescued him through a very cruel and unforgettable memory . But Jake is his lucky charm. After Jake's arrival in Jay's life Jay has gotten every achivement that he desired to have . So he loves Jake more than anything. But Jake was not in a good shape from the beginning. His health condition is very poor . Through out all the torture of his parents his shape has gotten worst . Jay is trying his best to help Jake but nothing is working . So whenever Jake is having nightmares Jay always stays there to embrace him to mentally support him but today Jake is not in Jay's embrace something is wrong. That's why Jake was having another nightmare again this time .

Jake was trembling and sweating and suffocating rather surprised by not seeing Jay beside him . He called him last night about 24 times but he got no answer so he was very worried about Jay and he kept waiting and waiting but no-one called back or came home .

Sunghoon came late at night but he was surprised to see Jake sleeping on the couch . He carried him to his room and left to Heesung .

Soonghoon pov

Something is wrong. Where is Jay ?? Hasnot he come back after the meeting?? Where is he now ?? I can't reach him

Heesung pov

what is worng with him tonight?? why is he acting so strange ?? did something happened ??

"Hey , Sunghoon is everything ok?? you seem so lost ??" asked Heesung

"No I am fine........ Hee"   said sunghoon giving a blank stare . suddenly he asked ," Is everything okey with you two ?? " . " Nothing is wrong between me and Jake he left after having a chat around 40 minutes I guess ."

   " What ?? why was he awake till so late ?? What were you two doing when we were away ??" Sunghoon said with rage .

    Heesung became afraid with the sudden loudness if his voice and started panicking so bad . He was standing near the balcony . Sughoon always forgets that Heesung has a very weak heart whenever he gets angry . So he didn't notice that Heesung was trimbling . He noticed when the glass full of water broke loudly and  Heesung fell down on the broken sharp remainings of the mess . He rushed to him carried him with is arms and tears started to fell from his eyes to cheek to lips and finally floor . Right now he was feeling a lost angry humiliation guilt and so much mixed feelings. Heesung was bleeding from his cheeks and forehead and lower part of the elbow. Sunghoon laid him on the bed and treated the injured parts gently . He planned to say sorry in the morning when he awakes up . He gave a peek in Heesung's forehead and went to bed . For then he forget about Jake and Jay , slept soundly in embrace of his precious beloved Hee.

in the morning

Jake woke up in one of his worst conditions. He could not even sit properly on the bed . He was only thinking about Jay not returning home for the whole night . he panicked more in thinking about something bad might happen to him and then suddenly the door opened . a maid came and handed him some pictures with the breakfast plate . She didn't even bother to see Jake in that bad condition. Clearly she was not so innocent . "Have a nice day. " she said with a smirk and left the room inspite of seeing her young master in that situation.

Jake tried to look at the pictures with a hezzy eyes . He could not even see the picture. but somehow managed to do so and his heart felt heavy . eyes started to react with the feeling. He started to feel insecure once again just like the feeling he used to have in his parents house ." so pathetic I am , and fool so , you really thought that he would love you for real ??? how could you ?? you are just a lucky charm to him that everyone loves to keep with them just for good luck not because they love tham you are just like that . You are noone to him . It was his birthday yesterday but he spend the night him that lady and sent me pictures of them to enjoy ??? am I seeing right ?? no he can't betray me .  I know him more than anyone . He is not like that kind of person . I trust him . There is something wrong . How that maid got thaose pictures?? Something is happening. I need to call Jay right n.............." with those words Jake fainted again and ........

pic :

                 dark dark dark I am falling in the dark again some one save me please it's so suffocating I am not ok i want to live but I don't have any motive to live no reason to live suddenly why I can only see Jay ??? why I want to go I am loosing I am missing myself I am fading someone is pulling me down wait !!! it's my childhood room , my father's room , that corridor ,  that room where he tourtu..... 

I am ......................... lobe dobe lobe dobe lobe dobe .................

Jay pov

   Ah!! how I end up here in a hotel ???!! what the fu*k I was doing here ?? my head ....... it feels like something had bumpped into my head .  wait Jake was waiting for me , my birthday was yesterday!!! what happened?? where are my t shirt , jeans , tie ?? where are they ?? where is my phone ??

ring ring ............

oh there it's my phone,, what ???!!!!(gasp ... ) 24 missed calls from Jake ???what the hell i was doing yesterday??? I tried to call him again but no response why he is not picking up my calls ??

ring ring ....  again ???

author pov

"hello ! sweetie i am sorry I wa........"

reckless sound came other side of the phone filled with heavy breathing ,  it said " Jay where the hell are you ??? do you know even what has happened?????? Come quickly to xxxxx hospital ??? Jake is admitted in and check up is on progress!!! come quickly doctor said his condition is critical  if immediate action is not taken we might loose him ????? hello are you listening???? "

with those words Jay's whole world collapsed . Right infront of his eyes . He can predict what must had happened last night . He knows Jake better than anyone eles . now leaving all the suspension of the situation he was dealing with hurried to hospital to check on the issue .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 21.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
704K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
198K 10.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...