part - 3

upon hearing the news Jay became happy that his sweetie has woke up but was angry at the same time as he heard those gross things from him . He shouted at the doctor and hurried to hospital with the others . Upon reaching they were shocked to watch the scenario . Two nurses are trying to hold his hands and feet and an other nurse is trying to hold his head straight and the doctor is trying to feed him the medicine.

Jay quickly told the doctor and nurses to go outside and they would handle Jake . After they went away Jake stood straight and grabbed a knife lying on the table and pointed towards them and said " Don't even think to come closer to me . I have a boyfriend if he knows what you have done to me he will kill you . Don't you guys have any fear of life ??? hah?? just leave before I hit you . Just get lost . Leave me alone . " With those words he started crying hard .

At that moment the hospital room was in pin drop silence. there was only the gasping and mumbling sounds of Jake who was crying like a baby . Everyone present in there was just standing like a rock and tears wre flowing like a stream from their eyes . That scenario was very hard for them to watch as they never saw Jake in that bad condition. He was not in his senses . Nobody was ready to console each other . That sight was so touching to the majasty that they were only blaming themselves for not being beside Jake when he needed them the most . Jay was just looking at the outside from the window and could not look at Jake . All he can hear was Jake's helpless cry seeking for sympathy. He was sitting in his knees crouching at one cornar of the room sliding from the wall . He was not in his usual self . All he can thought was of Mr Yang's face , his dirty hands that molested him , his dirty mouth that licked his nipples and his anus , his dirty dick that pricked him and torn him apart . He felt disgusted for himself . He felt that he was useless and moreover if and only if he was not this weak and could protect himself this things would never happen .

Then Heesung broke the silence and went closer to Jake . He hugged him tightly and Jake hugged him back . Jake could feel the warm Flo of the tears in his shoulder and he patted him . Heesung kept mumbling about he was sorry that Jake was alone on that night. He should be with him one that lonely night . He was sorry that he gave priority to his personal life than his friend and so his friend is in this condition now . By the time Jake came to his sense and told Heesung " come on Hee it's not your fault I was the one who was weak or I could have fought back and could protect myself from Mr Yang...." suddenly he was cut of by a words of sudder that said " Don't even bring that name in your mouth sweetie , don't think of him ." at that time Jake realised the presence of Jay . He ran towards him and hugged him tightly . He just didn't let anything say Jay he just kept crying and crying hard holding Jays neck. Jay could not do anything but holding Jake by his waist and comforting him . He took a vow in his mind to destroy the real culprit. Heesung and Sunghoon only stood at the cornar and straining at them with love and affection.