ᴍʏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴘᴀsᴛ | BTS FF M...

By KimichiMice

[Slow Update!] Y/n was just a normal girl, Her mother got married to her boss not long after she transfered t... More

1.Moving to a new life
2.Seoul Korea
3.The first day
4.Bunnyface?
5.Boyfriend?
6. Oppa?!
7.Little Princess
8.The sleeping sheep
9. Alarm
10.Rule to follow
11.2nd table
12. Decision
13.Let them tell me
14. Freezer
15. Cutter
16.The big bear
17.Dream
18. The Door
19. Handcuffs
20. Apples?
21. Niece?
22.Box
23.Food
24. Jeong-hoon
25. Carnival
26.Kim's Household rules
27. Gwan Min-yun
28. Jennie
29.The box
30. Among us
31. Poison
32. Return home
33. Garden behind walls
34.Myoui Mina?
35. Playing tag
36.The mysterious doctor
37.Wait! who?
38. Another party?
39. New friend
40.Sang Joonyung
41.On one condition!
42. Taken a drug?!
43. Doctor Tae
44. After the toxin
45. Camp
46. who is this woman?
47. Company!
48. You said he liked to have a normal life?
49. Now I'm curious...
50. The room full of bloody portraits
51. Friends
April Fool's day!
52. Visit
53. common brother to brother conversation
54. Ice cream?
55. Phone
56. The kidnapping incident because of Tae and Kookie
57. Naomi
Fun Facts >w<
58. Candy stacks
59. Hidden Doors
60. Trauma
61. The bunny's bazooka
62. Oppa
63. Mochi Oppa
64. dramatic entrance
65. Home once again
66. Where's Suga?
67. Jungkook what did you say?
68. Protective bros
69. Mingyu!
70. Simple Answer
71. Another accident
72. School Infirmary/clinic
73. New private guard?!
74. Shiny Can!
75. Bloody clothes
Bts biot
76. Oh Sangwoo & Oh Sangmi
77. Missing
78. International dumb@ss bird brain
79. Y/n's depressed?
80. Midnight snack
81. Michin dude 2.0??
82. servants are assassins
83. The problem
Q&A
84. Breakfast
85. His Mentor
Fun facts >w< part 2
86. Thunderstorm
87. Threatening Message
Not a Chapter. But important
88. Punishment
89. Ran away
90. Alpha
91. Problematic pet
92. Family argument
93. Family Past (part1)
94. Family past (part2)
95. Free time
96. Casino
97. Jun Family
⚠️Announcement⚠️
THIS IS MY FACE
98. Buttercup
99. Hacker Friend
100. Sister
101. A Mess ★
102. V's Friends
103. Unsolved mystery
KPOP personalities that I need(literally)
104. Forget about her ★
2021 my birthday experience...there's a question..
105. 4 days
106. Beach
107.
107. Jealous
108
109. Stray kids ★
111. Popsicles
112. Black Cupcake!
113. Luggage

110.We have deal

1.7K 87 18
By KimichiMice

Taehyung: Yeah and what about it?

Taehyung did know what to say honestly because speaking logically TXT is their cousin. But these three Stray boys didn't know that.

I.N: So it is true..damn I can't believe your stepmother hid that from all of you and act like she only has her daughter.

The rest just looked at I.N casually but I.N felt the tension, he asked.

I.N: Is there something that I said?

No there was nothing, all of of he said was a fact but he didn't know about Miss Lin being their aunt. Jin shook his head.

Jin: ..... Nothing.

Han clapped his hand and whispered quietly.

Han: You definitely said something..

Yeah his right about that, I.N can feel it very clearly.

I.N: Sorry if I did.

Taehyung just shrugged his shoulder.

Taehyung: It's fine really... All of this is actually very confusing to us.

True, they actually felt very conflicted about the situation, non of them know what to do now.

Seungmin who is not paying attention naively asked.

Seungmin: Huh? Why?

Taehyung: Well for one, Miss Lin is actually our mother's twin...And Y/n is our biological sister.

Taehyung finally spilled the beans, Taehyung decided to tell then the truth because they'll know all about it eventually in the future.

I.N: You mean.. as in your sister that was meant to be dead?

Taehyung smirked he was about to compliment his friend but Jin suddenly dragged his and gesture the rest to follow him.

They entered a private room, Taehyung and Jimin already knew why Jin brought them, Jin sensed that the conversation is getting to personal to continue in that kind of place, a place full of big eared monkeys.

If info gets out surely their father wouldn't let them go freely.

Taehyung: You picked up fast, but yeah basically Y/n is our sister.. Don't Tell anyone about it yet, we are going to announce it once everything is settled down with Miss Lin.

Han was curious and asked.

Han: Does your sister know?

Jin gestures them to keep quiet since they are in public, Jin whispered.

Jin: we don't know yet, she's kinda sharp sometimes.

That's true you have your brain programmed to have 200 iq, he sometimes think that you're one of those people who are 10 steps ahead from everyone.

Jimin: and Min-yun is not helping at all!

Jimin said in frustration and hearing Min-yun's name made Taehyung confused, why mention Min-yun?

Taehyung: Min-yun?

Jimin: Yeah! Min-yun and Y/n has this deep bond, I bet that Min-yun already told Y/n about our infamous identities!

We all know that what Jimin concluded is true but they didn't know that, Jin and Taehyung denied what Jimin said entirely.

Jin: That's not possible, that's very out of character for Min-yun.. and besides Y/n maybe be..umm...

Jin was again reminded that you had your brain experimented on, and because of that you are very sharp on picking up situations (Nah we stupid, False informa—).

Taehyung: we need to find the greatest Neurologists in the world to bring Y/n's normal brain function back.

Taehyung can't just accept that your like this, it's better if you are normal not like this. (We are not normal!🐱)

At this point the three Stray kid's siblings became confused to what even Taehyung was talking about.

I.N: Aren't you getting a little too deep in the story Tae...

Jin just shrugged his shoulder.

Jin: Well you are our friends but I'm still not trusting you guys to go even near my sister!

Seeing Jin's infamous strict mama death glare Seungmin took a step back and raised both of his hands like his being pointed with a gun.

Seungmin smiled worriedly as he tried to reassure Jin that what his expecting was not what they came for.

Seungmin: We don't have any bad intentions, I'm just curious of her.

Taehyung scoffed.

Taehyung: That's weird coming from you, Y/n's face is all over the internet when Kris announced her real identify which was our step sister at that time.

They didn't know the real situation of their family yet, Taehyung was a bit annoyed that their father wouldn't allow them to interfere his business killing that woman that was originally titled as their aunt, but because of her greedy ambitions she became their stepmother which is weird.

Non of them knew how to react at their current situation.

I.N sighed looks like Seungmin is not check the latest news.

I.N: Oh... Tuff life huh.

Jimin crossed his arms and took what I.N meant in a different way.

Jimin: You don't have to say it out loud.

I.N looked at Jimin with a weird expression probably wondering what he said wrong and then they heard Taehyung grunt.

Han: what's up with the grunt V?

Taehyung: TXT maybe safe but dad wouldn't let us interfere with him handling all the things needed to kill Miss Lin..

Jin was playing with his fidgeting fingers and had a complicated expression.

Jin: .... Honestly I'm kinda reluctant to take the Killing operation of Miss Lin.

Jimin: why Hyung?

Jin: ..Y/n, we all know that Y/n see Miss Lin as her only family member left...if she disappeared without a trace she will get depressed.

Jin wasn't the only one who thought about this, Suga, RM and Taehyung took the after math situation seriously, Y/n practically grew up know Miss Lin as her only parent having her lost is the most worse biggest thing that has ever happened to her.

Taehyung frowned, They can't do anything about it now, if their dad said something you better expect that there is no going back, Miss Lin is going to be killed.

Taehyung: tsk..There no such thing as choices that don't have consequences, very choice has consequences. I thought about that but we have to do it...for mom to finally live peacefully.

Jimin: yeah...for mom to finally be relieved that Y/n is safe with us..away from her twisted twin.

Seungmin: 'Twin??' 〈(゜。゜)

I.N: 'whut??'「(°ヘ°)

Han: 'Huh??'(´`;) ?

Jin pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a clear disappointed aura, and the three Stray kids was stepping away because of the weirdness that their friends are letting out.

Jin: I can't even believe her and mom are related.

Taehyung immediately snapped and looked at Jin with confusion and a slight teasing idea he came up.

Taehyung: Ehh?? Your the one to talk, almost none of us brothers look alike but yet we all have the same working brain sells.

In short Taehyung was hinting that their all weird and stupid.

Seungmin: HAHAHAHA True! Even us..but we have our reasons, we have different mothers that's why but you guys! Hahhahha

Stray kids do have different mothers that's why they have different opinions and personalities but bts they clearly have the same parents but they act like their only half siblings.

It was quite funny for the Seungmin.

I.N: Stop laughing It's not funny Seungmin.

Jin made a thinking pose.

Jin: But seriously, why are we not like all those other siblings who almost alike?

Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

Jimin: That sometimes happened, some of us got similar appearances from other family members. I looked allot like dad's cousin. Atleast that's what he pointed out.

Taehyung: I look like Grandpa. Dad informed me that, huh..I never thought our grandfather is this handsome.

Taehyung made that iconic handsome pose of his as he complimented his appearance and also played thank you for his grandpa.

Jin: I'm the most handsome now that Grandpa is gone!

Taehyung: Stop bragging!

Jimin checked his watch and immediately went to the door and opened it before he went out he looked back at his friends and brothers to say bye..

Jimin: Anyways I want to see my little sister so bye-bye now.

Jimin RAN, He almost even bump into a waiter and after that he also almost crash into one of the guests at the party.

I.N: If he ran away that fast then surely he'll get into trouble.

Jin knowing his brother he lazily said.

Jin: Oh he will..

Han: is this normal?

Taehyung: Since we found out about Y/n then yes..

The three Stray kids members got confused, why is this normal when you found out about your sister?

______________________________________

Mean while with the two adventurous siblings, They have just finished planning their vacation to china.

Jungkook: So we go there this summer vacation!

Y/n: Yeah!

Although your a bit worried to may get lost because you have no sense of direction and you have no idea how to speak Chinese. Just Great.

You both heard a know on the door, the door was made partly with Glass and wood so you both immediately saw Jimin. Jimin opened the door and walked out the balcony, Jimin stopped right on your Right. And Jungkook btw is standing in your left.

Jimin: I'm jealous JK you didn't even informed me that you two are having a time of your lives talking happily with each other.

Jimin said while trying to sound so sad, Jimin's little act didn't took affect on you at all so you just welcomed him with a smile.

Y/n: Hello Obba!

(so I was scrolling down Youtube when suddenly I stumbled upon a video about Korean Honorifics titles to people. And then this Lady explained that it was Obba not Oppa...so yeah thx Lady. I was kinda shocked as well..so Continue!)

Jimin felt something was off and there is, WHERE THE F*** IS MIN-YUN? Isn't he and his baby sis are like glued together? Where is he now?

Jimin: Mhm? Where's your partner in crime Y/n?

Y/n: Yun? Well he run off to monitor Camile while leaving me here with JK Obba.

After a brief silence over the three of you Jungkook noticed the moon.

Jungkook: The party is almost over.. should we call out the others to regroup?

Jimin: Nah! I want to goin in your little conversation with Y/n.

You thought for bit, since your talk about the family vacation is over what should you three talk about?

Y/n: Well.. what should we talk about?

Jungkook and Jimin was on a daze figuring out what topic to discuss and a safe one where you can't have any hints your bros are actually mafia.

Jungkook flick his fingers, He knows the question is risky but he wants to know more about it.

Jungkook: ....Do you know that your mom has other children accept you?

Jimin almost spit blood, he looked at Jungkook with daggers as if silently saying that he just did something to destroy the world (his perfection—okay I'll stop..). Jungkook looked over at his Hyung, he knew Jimin is angry about what he did but he had no choice, his curious about your point of view.

Y/n: Yeah...But their all staying with their father rather than mom because of some unknown reason, I don't mind though.

Jimin slapped his face and after that he signed and looked at you like his on drugs and forcefully asked.

Jimin: You have any contacts with them?

You shook your head yes and the two bros literally wanted to flip, 'Y/n has contact with them?!' .

Y/n: I do, but we only contact each other if it's needed.

Jimin and Jungkook sighed in relief silently, 'Oh good the aren't close as I thought,' They both thought. They will be very jealous if TXT really have good friendship with Y/n.

Jungkook: I'm curious, What are they like?

You hummed while staring at the garden just below this balcony.

Y/n: I can't really tell, we only call like twice a year and I was just a kid back then when I last saw them in person.

Jimin slapped Jungkook's shoulder quietly behind you, You didn't know anything about what Jimin did since your so distracted about remembering the faces of your brothers(TXT).

Jimin: Well that's a bummer.

Jimin scoffed signing that's the end of that topic, You on the other hand looked at Jimin and then to your hands.

Y/n: I know, but each of them has their own businesses to do so I don't really call them first, I just let them call me to avoid awkwardness.

'....'

Yeah Jimin and Jungkook can relate to that, It's often only the hyung's line that do all that first caller thing, They don't like awkward moments, specially on phones.

Jungkook: ......Your not upset about that right?

You looked at Jungkook with widened, you waved you hands all over the place just to deny that.

Y/n: huh? Oh no, not really. I lived as a single child since I was adopted so I'm not really upset that I don't get to interact with them so much.

Jungkook: I wish I had your position before all of this.

Jungkook groaned in irritation making him remember that he once want a 'single child' life, you on the other hand sighed like you just encountered a difficult situation.

Y/n: Not again...

Feeling the weird vibe Jimin felt uncomfortable and wanted to know what is the cause!

Jimin: Hey! What are you both talking about?

You pointed your thumb at Jungkook with making a blank expression.

Y/n: Kookie wanted to be a single child.

Jimin: Why the hell do you want that? *LE GASP* You don't want me anymore?!

You immediately knew that a drama is going to be unfolded, so you just stood there listen to the two ducks blicker.

Jungkook immediately became distressed and tried to deny the false claims.

Jungkook: N-NO! It's not like that Hyung I swear!

Jimin crossed his arms and turn his back on Jungkook.

Jimin: No! it's clear that you don't want me anymore!

Jungkook: Hyung! Please it's nothing like that! I don't hate you!

Jimin secretly smirked and turned around to look at Jungkook acting all hurt and pitiful.

Jimin: Prove it!

Jungkook: okay I'll cook many Kimchi Jjigae for you once we go back home.

Jimin jumped slightly in excitement.

Jimin: Oh great, make about 20 batches!

Jungkook: What?!

Jimin: Do you really think I'm the only one who is going to eat it? Have you forgotten about the others?! Jungkook you really do hate us huh!

Jungkook: Not again Hyung! Okay I agree to make many Kimchi Jjigae just please stop crying!

Jimin: You got yourself a deal.

Jungkook and Jimin made a high-five, Jungkook looking depressed and Jimin looking like he won 1M. You had a cold sweat on your forehead just looking at the scene infront of you.

Jimin turned to you and snapped his fingers, and then winked at you.

Jimin: If you want something Y/n, you sometimes have to act pathetic to get want you want..

You gave his two thumbs up and nonchalantly said.

Y/n: I'll remember that.

Jungkook was in a daze looking at you both, and then suddenly snapped out of it and shockingly yelled in a dramatic hurtful tone.

Jungkook: ehhhhh?! hey you tricked me—

Jimin: We have deal Jungkook!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.8K 29
Jeon's mother got killed by a psycho criminal when he was just 18 years old, a innocent bean. He promised himself that he will kill the murderer but...
382K 9.6K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...
186K 7.2K 41
bts:y-you are a girl not a boy!? yn:yes im a GIRL _________________________ BTS 7popular and bully boys +One of their sister. Their dad got married...
66.6K 1.5K 28
"You all are betrayers" "You killed my mother" "I will make them suffer just how I did in the past" "I will take my revenge" "You killed my daughter"...