πŒπ€π‘π‘πˆπ„πƒ π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁...

By slutfortony

You are Y/N Y/L/N, a young girl working at your father's company. After your father got ill and died in a sho... More

The Introduction
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty One
Part Twenty Two
Part Twenty Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty Five
Part Twenty Six
Part Twenty Seven
Part Twenty Eight
Part Twenty Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty One
Part Thirty Two
Part Thirty Three
Part Thirty Four
Part Thirty Five
Part Thirty Six
Part Thirty Seven
Part Thirty Eight
Part Thirty Nine
Part Forty
Part Forty One
Part Forty Two
Part Forty Three
Part Forty Four
Part Forty Five
Part Forty Six
Part Forty Seven
Part Forty Eight
Part Forty Nine
Part Fifty
Part Fifty One
Part Fifty Two
Part Fifty Three
Part Fifty Four
Part Fifty Five
Part Fifty Six
Part Fifty Seven
Part Fifty Eight
Part Fifty Nine
Part Sixty
Part Sixty One
Part Sixty Two
Part Sixty Three
Part Sixty Four
Part Sixty Five
Part Sixty Six
Part Sixty Seven
Part Sixty Eight
Part Sixty Nine
Part Seventy
Part Seventy One
Part Seventy Two
The Epilogue

Part Four

10.4K 371 322
By slutfortony

As soon as the song ended, your mother was harshly pulling you away towards the back of the hall.

"What's going on?" You asked, but all you were met with was her angry face.

"What's wrong? You dancing with your ex when your husband is here, that's what is wrong. Are you stupid?"

"He left me to answer a phone call! Do you have any idea how bad it made me look in front of all those people?"You defended yourself."Daniel is my PR, he knows what he should do and what's the best for me and this company!"

"Does he?" She asked, making you raise an eyebrow at her.

"I trust him."

"Of course you do, you still love him."

"What? No!" You said. "We broke up years ago!"

"Who broke up with who?" You were interrupted by a male voice. Your mother looked over your shoulder and looked panicked. When you turned around, you saw Tony standing behind you.

"Tony." You said.

"Well, who broke up with who?"

"I'll leave." Your mother said and then looked at you. "But this isn't over. We have to talk about your behaviour."

"Well?" Tony raised an eyebrow.

"It's... nothing." You sighed, feeling drained.

Tony approached you and towered above you. "Y/N, I heard almost the whole conversation. Now, will you confirm what I heard or will you keep lying to me?"

You gulped as you looked at him. You didn't know why, but the look in his eyes scared you.

"Me and... and... Daniel... we were together." You stuttered out and Tony closed his eyes as the words left your mouth.

"We're leaving." Was the only thing he said before grabbing your arm and pulling you to the exit.

His car was waiting in front and Tony made you get into it before he did as well.

The whole ride to his mansion was filled with tension. Tony didn't say anything, but you could see he was angry from the way he clenched his jaw and stepped on the gas, speeding through the city.

As soon as you got home, he got out of the car and came over to your side. He opened the door for you and grabbed you under the elbow, pulling you towards the mansion.

"Tony, wait! You're hurting me!" You said, but he didn't listen.

He opened the door, pushing you inside before he closed the door and turned towards you.

"You are impossible!"He finally said.

"Well, you're the one who left me alone!" You said with the same tone.

"Do you even know what would happen to my image in public if a reporter saw you dancing like that?"Tony asked.

"You left me alone!" You repeated.

"It was because of work!" Tony raised his voice. "You said you don't want a messy husband, well I don't want a wife who acts like that in public!"

"Why are you being so rude to me?"You said and shook your head."You know what, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm going to sleep."

Tony brought his hands to his face, rubbing it as you made your way towards the stairs. He looked after your figure as you were about to go inside your room, when Tony stopped you.

"It matters to me! You're my wife now, you're not allowed to dance with other men like that, least of all your ex!"He followed you to continue yelling at you.

His voice was ringing out in your head as he continued to yell, until you heard a beeping sound and his voice was cut off. You squeezed your eyes shut, memories of your father yelling at you coming back, paired with your mother yelling at you in distance.

"Did you hear me?" He asked and grabbed you by your shoulder, turning you around to face him.

His face paled when he saw you gasping for air, your eyes squeezing shut.

He realized what was going on and put his hands around you, trying to calm you down.

"You're having a panic attack." Tony said, more to himself. He pulled you into a hug, trying to calm you down and rubbed your back and your hair. He didn't know what else to do.

He felt bad for yelling at you, but he was hurt and he didn't know any other way to express his feelings.

Your breathing was slowly calming down and he rubbed your back."You're okay. I've got you."

"It's... " You mumbled out. "It's okay. You should leave now."

"Will you be okay?"

You nodded your head, waiting for him to leave. He finally did, closing the door after himself and you plopped down onto the bed, holding your hand over your chest as you caught your breath.

You heard the front door being slammed closed and you could finally breathe when he left the house.

An hour later, you were getting ready for bed when you heard the sound of doors being slammed closed and the sound of kissing. You rolled your eyes. Tony had a girl over, again.

You heard them both moaning and you closed your eyes, sighing.

The next day, you were done with your meetings and came back to Tony's home. You walked up the stairs and were about to go to your room, when you noticed the door to Tony's room was open.

You thought he was at work.

You were avoiding him the whole morning after what happened the last night.

Quietly, you walked towards his room, peeking inside only to see Elizabeth sorting Tony's shirts. She brought one up towards her nose and smelled it, closing her eyes.

Your eyes widened.

You knocked on the door and cleared your throat. She gasped, letting his shirt fall to the floor. "Oh!" She said, bending over to take his shirt. "Miss Y/N! You're home already."

"Yeah." You said, crossing your arms."I thought you'd be finished by the time I got here."

"Y-yeah, I am."She stuttered. "I'm done. The lunch is in the kitchen."

You nodded your head, letting her pass by you. You stared at Tony's shirt on his bed and you sighed before taking the shirt and placing it back in his closet.

After you were done, you walked to the kitchen and looked at the plate Elizabeth left you. You made a gagging sound before taking the plate and throwing the food away in the bin.

You opened the fridge and decided to make the food yourself.

After you made lunch, you were loading the dishwasher when the front door opened and Tony came in. He heard sounds coming from the kitchen and walked inside. He was surprised when he saw you there.

You didn't hear him, being too busy. Until, he cleared his throat and you turned towards him.

"You're back." You said.

"I am."Tony nodded his head. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."You said, making his lips curve into a small smile.

"I wanted to apologize for yelling at you the last night."He spoke up.

"I'm sorry, too." You said looking at him as he approached you.

"You have nothing to be sorry for."He said and you nodded your head. An uncomfortable silence filled the room until Tony clapped his hands together and looked around the kitchen.

"What did Elizabeth make for lunch?"He asked and looked at the plates you left for him. One was filled with pasta while the other had a steak decorated with vegetables and different kinds of sauces around it."Oh wow, she outdid herself."

"The food your maid made is in the trash." You said, making Tony look up at you in confusion.

"So what's... " He looked at you before realizing. "You made all of this?"

"Yeah." You said, bending over to close the dishwasher and turn it on. "I ate already. I have emails to answer. Enjoy your food." You wiped your hands and smiled at Tony before walking away and towards your room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3K 18
Warning: This was my first book, it's so bad. Read at your own risk. Needs a lot of editing!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… My name is Maddison Stark-Nicole. And yes I did j...
72.8K 2.6K 26
"I'm Steve Rogers' daughter and I have crucial information regarding an assassination being planned against my deceased father." For someone who wasn...
203K 5.8K 31
"You are perfect for me and we'll just met about three months ago. Fate, no?" "Yeah maybe." Y/n Stark was kidnapped by HYDRA when she was four years...