The Curse Of Imprint

Von free4zilly

#1 in alpha×omega (before) #1 in m×m ⚠️IT'S NOT G×G⚠️ "They will born again at a different era with different... Mehr

👑 Queen of supernaturals👑
Charachter Introduction
👑 Queen's Imprint 👑
👑 Sacrifice 👑
The Curse
The King is born👑
Members of Mansion
The King arrives in kingdom👑
The Judgement Day
A warrior is not an alpha
Devil not Divine
Aran Acker
First meeting
Ritual Combat
Hidden Intentions
I AM UNTAMED
Leisure changes
Boorish
Xavier Unleashed
❤️First Date❤️
I LOVE YOU
Alpha in the town
BETRAYAL
A Night In Palace
The Truth
PAWN
Nightmare
ANOTHER IMPRINT
Crumbling Walls
Warmth & Wrath
INAMORATA OR IMMORTALITY
FIRST KISS & TRIAL
TO BE CONTINUED....

MATING✨

505 16 13
Von free4zilly

"Are you sure?" ethan asked looking straight in his eyes with his thumb rubbing his chin circling the mole.

"Alpha breed me ahh~" aran teased him with a fake moan but grunted when ethan smacked his body on the wall.

"As you wish my omega" ethan connected his lips to aran's inviting one, ethan's lips were slowly moving against him enjoying the warmth, ethan gripped his nape to have a better angle & shoved his tongue in but got challenged by aran's wet cotton like tongue who had a smirk.

Their tongue danced in each other's rhythm sending shivers down their spine but desire to taste aran's mouth took over & ethan groped his ass making aran moan but before he could enter his mouth aran wrapped his legs around ethan's hips which had the alpha groan & aran successfully entered.

Accepting his defeat ethan started sucking aran's tongue in, he tasted every nook & canny from his inner cheeks to his teeths which had both of them moaning.

They were bitting sucking nibbling each other's lips wildly soon lack of oxygen started making its presence & they pulled away with a thick saliva connecting them.

"Beautiful" ethan complimented aran's disheveled look with half lidded eyes, rosy cheeks & his sexily open scarlet swollen lips with drool all over it. Ethan laid aran on his bed who was looking at him with big expecting doe eyes & connected their lips again.

Their pheromones, moans & grunts were making the atmosphere lewd & raising the heat of the room.

"Alpha~" ethan's member was twitching to bury in him after hearing his moans but he wanted to make their first time memorable.

Ethan took his sweet time to taste his luscious thick lips, once done he moved a little lower to his mole & started sucking it, he sucked it till the little innocent dot was surrounded by a big red mark.

Aran tugged tightly on ethan's hair, as ethan's hungry lips were sucking marks behind his earlobe sending his soul to heaven.

Ethan's lips then moved to his sharp jawline & slid to his tender neck marking every centimeter of his skin.

Aran had enough of this slow pace even though he was enjoying it but he desperately wanted his alpha in him so he flipped them & took the charge in his hands.

Aran straddled him between his legs & wasted no time in decorating alpha's neck with violent hickeys, after he felt contended by his art he tore ethan's shirt exposing his firm chest & chiseled abs which suddenly made him thirsty.

"Easy there kitten" ethan snickered seeing his desperate moves, but aran kept licking & sucking his buds, his hands were desperately wandering on his mate's chocolate skin feeling every curve or contour.

"I want you in me alpha please" aran bit his abs hard giving them large blue black hickeys & moved downward tracing the v line by his tongue & before he could unbuckle his pants he unluckily got flipped back.

"Let me have my way or I'll tie your hands up" ethan warned when aran started opposing to take control, although tied hands were tempting but aran wanted to touch ethan more so he laid down silently.

"Good kitten" aran let out a small purr hearing his alpha's praise, ethan slowly & teasingly took his tee off & licked his lips seeing milky skin, cute little pink buds & light lines of pack grazing on his tummy making him look cuter for ethan.

Ethan worshipped his collar bone by his tongue while his hands were scrapping his tummy.

"Aahh... alphahh...." aran moaned when ethan's warm & wet tongue touched his perked buds, ethan individually gave full attention to his nipples, he abused them by pinching, nipping, sucking & biting eliciting lewd moans from aran's mouth, which itself was a big turn on.

"Alphaaaahhh ple......... no more" aran begged, his jeans was painfully tight but ethan kept rubbing himself on him while his tongue was doing wonders.

Ethan hummed in satisfaction when he smelt aran's slick while his tongue was fucking his navel.

He hooked his fingers on aran's waistline who had his toes curled at the sweet torture & was trying his best to keep his eyes open, & in one go ethan pulled his jeans bringing smooth thick thighs in light.

"Can't wait hmm" ethan teased seeing wetness & having some mercy he freed him from that last piece of cloth.

Ethan was enjoying having aran, the irresistibly sexy omega on his mercy so except giving attention to his throbbing member or puckered hole he attached his lips to his juicy thigh, took the skin between his teeth & bit it hard.

"Aahh fuck" aran moaned arching his back, as having his eyes connected with ethan in that position wasn't helping either.

Ethan had his nose dangerously close to aran's hole as he was paying attention to his thighs so unable to control himself ethan pushed his thumb on the wrinkled skin but didn't entered.

"Aaahhhh........ don..... phaaaaaaa" aran's words were incoherent & gibberish after feeling ethan's thumb creasing his most sensitive part, in reflex he even tried to close his legs but ethan held him there so to contain the immense pleasure aran grabbed the head board of the bed tightly.

"Aaallllll cummmm" ethan took mercy of his mate's condition & took his dripping member in his mouth, and within a minute aran was screaming his name.

Without wasting any second he shoved his two fingers up in him making him scream again,

"Shhhhhhh kitten try to adjust shhh" ethan said while peppering kisses on his face but it only earned him a glare. Aran pulled him smashing his lips with him to distract himself.

Ethan had his four fingers pounding in his mate's slightly slick leaking warm hole & after feeling contended he pulled out but suddenly got flipped by Aran.

"Let me help" aran said & in a blink of eye ethan's jeans & briefs were shredded in pieces, giving life to ethan's member which aran was looking dumbfounded.

Ethan's lips had a proud smile seeing Aran's reaction but it flattered seeing a smirk on his lip.

Aran lined his mouth above his mushroom head with his eyes connected to ethan's anticipating ones & let a big drop of his saliva fall on it's slit slowly.

Ethan moaned feeling the drop slowly slid down his throbbing member, but the feeling soon elevated when he felt aran's warm tongue rubbed his slit.

Aran took Ethan's tip between his lips & started sucking it, he just had one inch of the member in so ethan moved his hips up to shove his member in aran's mouth but got held back by aran,

"What's the rush alpha" he teased to which ethan could only grunt. Aran was enjoying having this big bad alpha on his mercy like usual but he eventually gave in to his desire & slowly took the salty nector leaking member in, hollowing his cheeks to give more friction.

Aran could feel his bile coming up as the beast went deep in his throat or maybe till his stomach.

Ethan was enjoying having aran's lips wrapped around him, his teeths were applying correct pressure at his base & his sinful tongue had him cumming like never before.

"You had my mind blown kitten" ethan creased Aran's spine as he was taking loud breaths from his mouth which itself was a music for ethan. He laid him back on his back & got between his legs,

"Aaahhhhh" aran moaned as ethan entered him in one tight push, he could feel mixture of pain & pleasure.

Ethan has lost his sanity & patience feeling aran's warm & tight cavern around him so he kept thrusting & pounding in aran's tight ass with animalistic speed who was on cloud nine.

"Ughhh mmhhh alp...... umm it fessszzz....." Aran's mouth was wide open with saliva dripping down while ethan was also matching the rhythm of moans.

"Aahhh al......... ther......... ummm aahhhhh" aran's moans got louder & louder as his release was reaching, ethan could also feel himself closing so he pushed aran's face near his scent gland on his neck,

"Mark me, I aaghh want to fuckkkkkkkkk" marking has been always a dominants thing but ethan couldn't care any less for this shit. He wanted to smell like his aran, his king, his mate, his love.

Ethan buried his fangs in his mate's shoulder while aran followed his suit, they both released their pheromones in each other's blood streams & cummed together.

Ethan painted aran's walls & knotted him to make sure that aran's womb will absorb every single drop of his juice.

Aran was still on his high, his ragged breaths were hitting Ethan's ear lobes who was still on & in him & peppering small kisses all over his face while panting.

"Are you okay?" ethan asked as he got off him once the knot deflated.

"I am not a flower yo.." ethan's tight glare had him shut his mouth.

"I can take some good fuck alpha" Aran answered in sickly sweet tone, to which ethan just chuckled normally omegas get emotional after their first mating but here his is still snarky as hell & he loved it as hell.

"Thank you for trusting me" ethan pecked aran's head.

"What makes you think that I would have left you unmarked after getting you back finally" Aran joked as per his lips as they had a smile but his 'finally' had some pain hidden, ethan rubbed his bruised cheeks by his thumb.

"We are together that's what matters hmm" Ethan's words were senseless as aran's mind got preoccupied by thinking about the alternative fate he was supposed to suffer & warm pearls fell down his eyes which ethan rubbed before it could fall.

"Aran what mmphhh." Aran placed his hand on his mouth as he heard something,

THUD

THUD

THUD

Aran's soft eyes were sharp & predatory in a second as he heard the sounds coming from palace, he left his mate's warmth & slightly limped to the window only to see a golden light.

"What does she want now, ethan I think we need to leave" Aran turned only find him concentrating at his ankle & by reflex he also looked down to find a drop of white liquid racing to the ground followed by some more.

"Not now" Aran got startled as ethan was suddenly on his face Aran opened his mouth to retort but only a series of moans came & the night went by with him scratching wall, table & Ethan's back.

Aran managed to came out of the room at evening with a glowing face & severe limps since his lovely wolf denied to heal him.

Why? Because this sweet pain was given by his alpha & the omega wanted to preserve everything it's alpha gave.

Yeah, Aran was still rolling his eyes at that logic while ethan had divided concern, he was enjoying the view of aran's bouncing & limping ass but a side of him was feeling bad also due to the wincing pain he had to go through but what could he do, he even suggested to carry him but Aran denied since he didn't wanted to worsen the knowing glances he was getting because privacy is a myth in house of supernaturals.

"Alpha, vampire king" Aran gave a curt nod to the superior royal who were waiting for him near the exit.

"Vincent & Evan are waiting for your permission to leave" Vampire king informed & Aran moved to them.

"Why are there two vehicles waiting?"

"One is for alpha evan & other is for Prince Vincent your highness" Vincent's head guard informed.

"I never said that they will go on different paths, they must accompany each other for next one month" Aran ordered & that's when Evan retorted.

"I won't go with this murderer" Evan's disrespecting tone had ethan & alpha growling but Aran raised his hand.

"You will go Alpha Evan Tryson Davis by hook or by crook but not today, you both will leave the pack lands tomorrow morning & for tonight you & your mate will accompany me & ethan to the palace" Aran left after stating this, he mindlinked Evan to meet him in his room.

"Close the door" Aran said as soon as Evan entered.

"Raise your head & tell me why you don't want to go with Vincent" Aran asked staring right at Evan's soul who was already intimidated by the new powerful aura around him.

"I don't want to be with the person who was the reason of my brother's bloodshed" he whispered thinking aran will let him go.

"Tch tch I thought you will atleast won't lie to me. So it's a hunch you tell me which one is true one you want some time to adjust the fact your mate is the person whom you have been beating like a rag bag or two you want him to move on & choose another mate who would be more understanding" Aran finished & Evan had a shocked expression,

"Ho... I mean what are you saying your highness? There is nothing like that"

"You know you can tell me, I might have your solution" Aran gave a brotherly pat on his shoulder.

"How could I face him after what I did with him. He kept...... getting.... Unconscious but I didn't cared then. I.... I don't know ho..how to ask his forgiveness. He deserve someone better not me, someone who will trust him more not me" Evan cried regretting his deed & Aran couldn't control himself from taking the kid in his arms.

"Shhh shhhhh little alpha, whatever you did was the demand of time. You didn't knew the truth".

"He wa...was smil.... Smiling when I was wh.....whiipping him, his eyes haunts me......his blood on my hands I can't face him now, I can't" he cried even harder.

"You are crying because you have hurt your mate what twice then according to you I must have killed myself because till now all I have done is to give ethan pain. Tell me then Evan should I kill myself huh" Aran asked as he got irritated, being an alpha he should accept his mistake & move forward, but here this kid is moping on it.

So habits die heard.

"Its different, you both are eternal mates, we are not" Evan reasoned to which Aran chuckled,

"You know I was going to keep it secret till you both find out but seems like you need to know it".

"What is it?" Evan's lips furrowed, & then Aran narrated him the part of story what ava told him,

"So you mean to say that along with you your past live's wolf are also. But how is this related to us?"

"You tell me Alina" Aran asked.

"Why are yoWAIT isn't Alina was the name of lady arina's wolf" Evan turned his pointer to himself then.

"I am Alina?" he asked in half smiling & half shocked face.

"Does it mean me & Vincent will also have a happy ending like yours. Everyone will submit to us also, wait does it mean I will be the top in our relationship" Evan chimed at his last hypothitical assumption & since Aran didn't wanted to disappoint the kid he just nodded.

"Thank you, thank you so much. It means we still have hope" Evan squealed as he squeezed Aran in his arms reaching a bit above his shoulder.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING HERE" Evan's alpha voice boomed in the room, although he trusted both of them but seeing them hugging his protective alpha self showed it's presence. Aran decided to tease him, he tightened his grip around Evan,

"What are doing here, leave we need some privacy here" this sentence almost took Evan's life more than Ethan's thinking what his brother will do to him,

"GET AWAY RIGHT NOW" he yelled but Evan could do nothing & aran wasn't ready to leave, ethan trotted to detach his omega from another alpha but aran pushed evan behind him & made sure to lock his hand on his waist.

Ethan at first glared the hand around his mate & then the person his teeths were clenching,

"Brother in law please let me go, you can always bargain with him with some extra fucks but he will surely have my skull. Let me live brother I don't wanna die Virgin" Evan desperately whispered & Aran couldn't control himself & he started laughing holding his stomach.

Evan took this chance to run for his life & sighed when he got our of danger but what didn't changed is Ethan's face it was still screaming danger.

"Ohhhh God ethan I loved it.......hahahaha..... you looked......hahaahaha...... your face is still..... hahaha" Aran laughed his ass off but when he realised Ethan's face isn't changing he looped his hand on his shoulder & slurred,

"Darling that was a joke, I was just pulling your leg" & then Ethan's expression changed into a smirk.

"Don't think about it ethan, I am still sore no no nummm" before he could complete he got captivate against the wall & his mouth got sealed.

"How about I give your brilliant joke a reward" & before he could say anything he was thrown over the bed.

Aran was successfull in getting his punishment lessoned to five rounds as

Witch supremo was about to burn at night according to their rules for treason & this had Aran stressed over since an supernatural dying with evil intent most probably becomes wraith & that would obviously won't be a good news.

He sighed a breath of relief when he saw devils of hell taking her.

But one thing confused his that even before she got burnt she didn't had any regret, she had her face held up in proud.

_______________

What do you think why witch supremo wasn't afraid?

Is it because she has something for Aran related to what moon goddess was saying?

Or is it something else........

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

19.9K 695 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
9.6K 642 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
253K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
5.2K 224 32
'This couldn't happen' this Is just a fucking dream how can be a mate with the same sexuality I am a fucky guy for God's Sake. 'I AM Not A GAY' I am...