ON HOLD! Melodies Of Three (R...

By Cassalynn

Thing at the Pizzaplex had calmed down, and to your relief... The gang had beaten William. not without loss... More

Before I Start
Humans Are... Shady (1)
Struggles (2)
Opportunity
Odd Jobs
AYO!
Kids Cove
A Pirate Adventure
Pup
Past Curfew
A Moment
An Idea
Rant
Naptime
Ill keep ya Safe...
The Truth
Drawings and Urges...
Glamrock Upgrades
READ THIS
Homeless
Question....(Votes Closed)
Bloodlust & Acceptance
Warning
Goodbye Mr. l/n...
sad boi ort
A wolf and a fox
Bathroom Talks
hehe
Friends?
A/N
Shopping Trip
question my dear readers
hey
A/N (My personal OC)
so guys
please go read this

Anger fueld Words...

323 15 72
By Cassalynn

The next day started off normal, you woke up. Raes parents made breakfast, and it was probably the best breakfast youve ever had.

Rae and you hungout and watched TV for a bit, waiting for the time to pass. You were excited to go to the pizzaplex and see Foxy, you missed Roxy too so you hoped to see her at some point as well.

She vented to you about Sam, one of the animatronics. You thought it was kinda funny, she was a little closed minded about them but you had a feeling Sam would set her straight based off the things he's already done to upset her.

You didn't talk much, you didn't trust her enough to say a whole lot other than your dad kicked you out, you worked at the pizzaplex though and were in the process if saving money.

You'd regret telling her anything later though.

Once the time read noon, you her and her brother all got into her car and she drove you all to the pizzaplex.

You went to see Foxy first, knowing Roxy would be racing right now.

Foxy was in kids cove, just as you expected. But he was just supervising them from his ship. He wasn't playing with them at the moment.

But as soon as he caught a whiff of your scent he was up and walking towards you.

"Aye, my pup, good afternoon... how is yer head?" Foxys tail swayed calmly and he seemed very relaxed.

The dangerous aura you had sensed before was completely gone.

For some reason that worried you.

"It's alright, the pains tolerable...how are you?"

"I've never been better, my pup.." he smiled softly and brushed some hair out of your face.

You blushed at this but didn't stop him.

"So what's my job today captain?"

Foxy shrugged, "I was told ta give ya odd jobs. But ye can just hang around here like before with the kiddos..."

"Alright! Though as some point I'd like to go see Roxy..."

At the mention of her Foxy frowned.

He'd have to talk to Roxy.

Because, no way in hell, would he let her have you all to herself.

"We can find her later then pretty one. She prolly will be racin for a bit though."

You nodded, "I know! In the meantime though-"

You were interupted by your phone ringing.

The number was a verified one. Odd..

You apologized to Foxy and answered the call.

"Hello is this Lyric l/n?"

"Uhm yes?"

"Hi lyric, this is officer Bentley. I'm calling to ask if you have been home in the last fourteen hours or so?"

"N-no..." you had a sick feeling all the sudden.

Foxy watched you, his ears perked up as he listened to the call his tail swaying a little faster.

He looked so... innocent.

"So you are unaware that your father was murderered around midnight last night then?"

Your eyes snapped to Foxy. He cocked his head and smiled like a sweet puppy dog but... the dark look in his eyes, told you he was anything but sweet.

Did he really do this?

Was he really just a monster? Had he been fooling you with this caring act of his?

"...he was what?"

The chat continued, you'd have to go in for questioning, being his family made you an immediate suspect. But  Apparently they thought someone robbed your dad as things looked like they had been stolen. but you knew better.

As soon as the officer hung up you glared angrily at foxy.

"Was it you?" You asked, your voice cold and monotone.

"Was what me?" He cooed.

"Don't play stupid Foxy! You killed him didn't you..."

Foxy smirked, "yer father is uglier than I thought he'd be. Ya must get yer looks from yer mother..."

That was basically his way of telling you yes.

You shook your head. You couldn't believe this... this had to be some nightmare...

You trusted him...

"I... I told you I didn't want you to kill him Foxy..."

Foxy huffed, "he deserved it..."

You scoffed, "...how'd you do it. Did you kill him like you did that gaurd?"

"Ya mean, did I use hook?" He raised his brow.

"Ya..."

Foxy shook his head, "do ya really wanna know what I did, my pup?"

"Stop calling me that! I'm not your fucking pup! you killed my dad Foxy!? And that gaurd... im wondering if maybe you are just a monster..." you shook your head, "Now. yes, tell me what you did to him!"

Foxys ears dropped and for a quick second he looked hurt, devastated.

But just as quickly those emotions appeared they were replaced, his emergy shifted and he glared hatefully at you, "Aye, okay then lass. Ill tell ye all about it" he growled, "First, like the monster I am,  I cut his face open..." Foxy got closer to you and used the tip of his hook to trace over the cut on your cheek, "I gave the fucker a matching one ta yers... but worse. He tried ta lie to me, insisted he be better but, it was all bullshit" Foxy tsked, "then after I strictly told him not ta, he tried to run amd scream for help... so I tackled him and pushed him into the door, broke his ribs so he couldn't move." Foxy gave a nonchalant shrug "and then? I used my scarf to strangle the life outta him.. I watched the light fade from the peice of shit eyes."

You held back the tears, how could he? How could he betray you like this... your dad was shit, but he was still your dad!

"Lyric, he wasn't yer dad... no father ever deserves thay title if they be treaten their kids like they be garbage... that's all ya were to him... he needed to be disposed of, he threatened yer safety...i couldn't allow that.."

You held up your hand for him to stop talking.

Oh god, you felt sick.

"You're fucked up dude...you shouldve stayed decommissioned, your just a Monster... you betrayed me" the more you spoke the worse you felt but you didn't know what to feel right now.

You were mad at him.

You were mad at your dad.

At your mom.

At yourself.

But you were pouring all of it onto him.

You watched the fox's eyes widen, he opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. He clamped his mouth shut.

He should've stuck to his hatred for all humans. Why did he think you'd be different?

Instead of finding words to respond with, he opened his hatch. You briefly saw a folded peice of paper, the style and coloring was very familiar.

wait was that...?

You didn't have time to get a good look before Foxy grabbed something out and closed it back and threw something shiny at you before stepping back, giving you one last look of disappointment and walking away.

You watched him go, you didn't try to stop him. You both needed space...

But you did reach down and pick up the thing he threw at you.

Looking at the familiar peice of jewelry you frowned.

He grabbed this for you?

Your father had taken this, literally yanked it off of you, saying you didn't deserve it...

Your mother had given it to you for your 10th birthday... you had picked the pictures.

"I'm sorry foxy.." you muttered running your finger over the picture of your mother.

You knew he was just trying to protect you, but killing your dad was... maybe he did deserve it but that didn't make foxys actions right...

Why did you care?

Your dad told you to kill yourself...

You didn't know what to think...

But you'd have to talk to Foxy soon.

But you needed to collect yourself and calm down. You needed time to think and process...

You took out your phone and sent him a text.

"I need some time to think... if you don't hate me... meet me in the bathroom around closing time..."

You never got a response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
48.6K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
25.4K 1.9K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...