Fell For Him [Jikook]

By Thembekamdluli

Jeon Jungkook has it all. A perfect Girlfriend, a stable CEO job and a loving family. He doesn't need anythin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Finale

Chapter 49

5.4K 210 58
By Thembekamdluli

A Month Later

Jimin was making breakfast in the kitchen, he was just in his shorts and Jungkook's oversized t-shirt. He looked so cute, he no longer had swollen feet like back when he was pregnant. He was just pretty angel like Jimin.
He felt hands snake around his waist and he smiled.

"Jungkook stop I'm trying to make breakfast here" Jimin said pushing Jungkook with his ass, Jungkook already had a boner so Jimin just made it worse.

"Baby I miss you, how long do we have to wait till we can have sex?" Jungkook asked, he's Been sexually frustrated so for a month because the doctor told them to wait for six months before having sex again.

"Kookie you heard what the doctor said. We have to wait for six months before we have sex" Jimin explained.

"But you're healed now. I won't go to hard on you please" Jungkook said sulking and kissing Jimins shoulder.

"Okay fine then, but not now I'm making breakfast. Can you please make Areum's bottle. He'll wake up any second now". Jimin said.

Jungkook as the listening Boyfriend did just that. He made the little guys bottle and then they had him cry in the baby monitor. Jungkook rushed upstairs to go and get their baby while Jimin set the table and sat down waiting for Jungkook. When he came back they all sat while Jungkook was carrying baby Areum.

" Morning my baby, did you sleep well? Huh? Oh you're so cute? Did you dream about any girls?" Jungkook said playing with the baby.

"Jungkook he's a month and two weeks old. And maybe he's gay like his parents so stop it." Jimin said.

"Well if he's gay then he better find a man who can get pregnant just like a did." Jungkook said.

" Is that seriously your biggest flex about me? That I can get pregnant? Not even that I'm pretty?" Jimin asked holding his chest like he's hurt.

" My biggest flex is that I'm dating you. I'm dating the one my heart desires." Jungkook said smiling fondly at his Baby Jimin while feeding his Baby Areum.

(Just pretend you don't see those little teeth because this baby is cute)

" Jimin?" Jungkook called out.

"Hmm?" Jimin responded

"Thank you, for every thing. Every day I still feel like I haven't thanked you enough so thank you" Jungkook said

"Thank you too for giving me the most beautiful thing in my life" Jimin said smiling.

There was a knock on the door and Jungkook cursed. He knew it was probably someone else cause his stupid friends never knock.

" I'll go get the door"  Jimin said getting up. He walked to the door and opened it. His eyes looked up to the men on the door and he was confused. He then looked back at the kitchen and could see Jungkook with baby Areum. There are two men on the door step and both of them look like Jungkook.

"Jimin Good Morning" said the older looking man.

"Hi. I'm sorry who are you?" Jimin asked after bowing.

" I'm Jungkook's father" the elder man replied. Jimin slowly nodded opening the door. Why didn't he think of that before. It Jungkook's family no wonder they look like him. But Jungkook had never said that he has a brother. Who Is this other guy who looks like Jungkook?
Jimin wondered, nevertheless he closed the door and followed the man. When he got to the lounge it was now a staring contest. Jungkook and their baby versus Mr Jeon and the other Jungkook looking like guy.

"Uhm. Please can you have a sit. I'll make you something to eat" Jimin said to their guests.

" Why thank you, you're more welcoming than my own son." Jungkook's father said sitting on the couch. The other guy Joined and sat down. Jimin pulled Jungkook towards thee kitchen.

" Jungkook? What's going on?" Jimin asked whispering.

"I don't know, but I don't want them here, they ruined our family moment" Jungkook said.

"You never told me you have a brother"Jimin said.

"And I don't, what? You think that's my brother?" Jungkook asked laughing a bit.

"Yeah, you look like him. You two are almost the same person" Jimin said

"Baby I don't look like that. That guy is way to ugly to look like me. So don't play like that" Jungkook said.

"You Just don't see the resemblance but I see it. Go sit with them I'll come with the food" Jimin said and Jungkook left taking their baby with.

"So Jungkook? You didn't call me to come see your baby, as your father I'm very disappointed." Mr Jeon said.

"Sorry dad. It's been pretty hectic I forgot" Jungkook tried to explain.

"It's fine. At least now I'm looking at him. He looks cute. He'll look like Jimin though I can just tell" Mr Jeon said

"Yeah...uhm sorry dad I'm still waiting for an introduction" Jungkook said.

"Oh yeah? Uhm This is Jared, he is from America. And he's... He's your brother. Jeon Jared." Mr Jeon explained.

Jimin came in with the food and placed it on the table then bowed attempting to walk away but Jungkook held his hand and made him sit next to him.

"I don't have a brother" Jungkook stated blankly.

"Jungkook don't be rude. He's your brother." Mr Jeon said and Jungkook shook his head

"He looks young Dad. Did you cheat on Mom?" Jungkook asked

"When your mom was pregnant I had to leave for America then that's how It happened. I met Jared's mother and the rest is history." Mr Jeon explained.

"Wow. Now I know where Jungkook got it from. He left when I was pregnant too" Jimin said in a low voice but when he noticed all eyes on him he became shy.

"Sorry continue" Jimin said.

"Jared is 24, only a year younger than you. Your mom doesn't want him at our house. So he'll stay here" Jungkook's father said

"WHAT!!! HELL NO DAD! I need my privacy and you're rich. Get him an apartment or something." Jungkook said startling Baby Areum as she started to cry. Jimin took the baby and shushed him and he immediately stopped crying.

"You're also rich Jungkook. I want you to bond and have a relationship with each other" mr Jeon said.

"I'd also love to get to know my older brother" Jared said in an American accent.

"Oh help me God." Jungkook covered his face looking up. Jimin nudged him and signalled that he says yes.

"No Jimin forget it I'm not allowing a stranger in my house" Jungkook said.

"Don't you wanna know him?" Jimin asked in a whisper.

"Look at how sad he looks, just at least give him a week here at home. You'll go back to work then if you don't wanna see him" Jimin said.

Jungkook just kept quite and for two minutes straight no one said a thing. After a while Jungkook cleared his throat

"Fine. He'll stay for some time. But don't expect us to be brothers and stuff. I don't know you so don't be in my space." Jungkook said.

"Great then. Jared I'll get my men to bring your luggages here. Have fun with you older brother." Mr Jeon said taking his phone and leaving without saying goodbye.

There was awkward silence in the house now.

"Uhm...hi I'm Park Jimin, Jungkook's boyfriend" Jimin introduced himself.

"Well I'm Jeon Jared the illegitimate son. Nice to meet you Park Jimin" Jared said with a bunny smile.

"Wow you really look like Jungkook" Jimin said.

"Jimin I don't look like him" Jungkook defended himself

"I don't look like him either" Jared defended too.

"Listen Jared. This is my house and my family. You don't stare at Jimin, you don't touch Jimin, you don't walk closely to Jimin" Jungkook said feeling the need to be possessive already. He did not like the idea of living with another guy who Jimin thinks he looks like Jungkook.

"Okay noted brother. I'd be possessive too Your boyfriend is very beautiful, like really really..." Jared was disturbed by a bacon being thrown at him. Jungkook threw bacon on him because he was complimenting His Jimin so he got jealous.

"You don't compliment Jimin. I'm capable of doing it my self" Jungkook said looking angry.

"Oops my bad then. I'm sorry, can I at least compliment your baby. He's so cute" Jared said.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and leaned on the couch. He didn't want this guy here. Whether they're brothers or not but Jungkook likes his space with Jimin.

The door opened roughly and the chaotic group of friends walked in with drinks and snacks in their hands.

"WHOA!!! Am I drunk or there are two Jungkooks?" Tae asked plopping down next to Jimin.

"There's definitely another Jungkook here" Yoongi said sitting next to "the other Jungkook".

"Wow. Are you brothers? You look the same" Namjoon said examining their features.

" WE DO NOT LOOK ALIKE" both Jungkook and Jared shouted at the same time and they looked at each other with annoyed looks.

" I need to sleep" Jungkook said walking up the stairs leaving the guys there.

"Well this is goi tong to be so much fun" Hobi said laughing.

"I can already see it too" Jin agreed.

"Hey there little one. Want a drink?" Yoongi said attempting to give Areum a bottle of soju.

"YOONGI!!!" everyone scolded except for Jared who laughed a little. He already loved that he has an older brother and his friends seem like fun.

He was hoping Jungkook comes around really fast.

.

Here's an update
Borahae 💜

This is a picture of Jungkook's look alike that I found in the internet. Let's just imagine that he'll be playing  Jeon Jared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 9.5K 41
'Jungkook, you really are a jerk.' - JM | To everyone, Jungkook seems like your average 'international playboy'. Not a soul dares to get in his way...
8.8K 348 14
A nerd and a jock. What happens when the line between friends and lovers is crossed? Jimin is a university student tormented by his inappropriate fe...
105K 4.9K 35
rumors say that jeon jungkook is the most beautiful omega in the world, an amazing body, beautiful face, everything anyone could ever want, a thin wa...
196K 12.2K 56
Park jimin couldn't be more happier when he finally got a job offer from JEON'S company his dream company owned by jeon jungkook the Asia youngest bi...