I Promised I Will

By DrCoochiePopper

Sequel to Please come back. Second book but please bare with me. Feel free to leave any comments. Appreciate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

CHAPTER 21

1K 53 5
By DrCoochiePopper

Y/NS POV

2 Months later....

"You just won an Oscar like 2 months ago and now rumors are that you starring in a movie with Margot Robbie" James asked me. "Man, i know the Oscars was a wild night i had the time of my life but uhm to the movie I can't say to much but i can say that's gonna be a movie to see" I smiled as the crowd erupted into cheer.

"Now not to be messy or anything but i have to ask do you and ariana still communicate" James asked. This question kinda got to me because me and her dont talk at all. I havent heard from her at all during these two months.

"Sadly me and her do not keep any communication with each other" I said a little sadly and the crowd also had a sad reaction. "You two were literally a heaven made match" James Coo'd. "I mean yea but things change.. I still have nothing but love from Ariana forever and always" I shrugged and James smiled.

_________

The interview ended shortly after that. When i got home as usual Mila was sitting on the couch watching tv eating my last banana. "Camila dude that's the 3rd thing of bananas this week" I whined. "Shut up you eat my food all the time" She turned the tv up and continued eating the banana.

I went to my room to shower and get dressed for tonight because Carter and Derrick wanted a sleepover since we all haven't seen each other and because they missed us. Me and Mila were driving together since she and Shawn have been arguing.

"He just doesn't understand" She huffed. "What now?" I stopped at a red light. "Shawn, he said he wouldn't date me if i was a worm" She whined and i rolled my eyes. "Mila it's that time of the month" I asked pulling into carters drive way.

"How did you know" She got out of the car. "Because you get really sentimental when you are" I shrugged and she pushed me as we walked into the house.

Everybody was here except her, which I was kind of sad about but Carter told me she wasn't coming so it's cool, i guess. "Jesse, you need a haircut... you look like something off the Rugrats" Victoria and Alexa laughed.

"John why did you bring yo pet raccoon and that possum" I said. Tre and John laughed so hard they spit they're drinks out. "Maurice is it really that funny" Alexa said to Tre. "Ooouu damn she said government" John laughed even harder.

"Leslie why you laughing" Victoria said to john. "Folks yo middle name Leslie" It was now Tres turn to laugh.

"Yall some fucking idiots" I laughed and for a about another an hour we just laughed about any and everything.

"Yoo can yall tell us why we came over here" Tre paused the game. "Shut up you only wanna leave because Jesse fucking you up" Carter laughed. Tre just rolled his eyes and continued playing.

As we sat there for some another 10 minutes the door opened and in walked Nonna and Joan. They stopped once they seen me. "Fuck" Nonna said. I stood up and walked over to them. "What's wrong guys" I asked once i hugged them both.

"We didn't know you'd be here," Joan said and looked at the door. "What do you mean..." I dragged off once i seen her walk in. "I left my phone in the car" she said still looking down.

"Im Finna go roll up go grab Jesse" I heard Tre say to John. Tre might be a dumbass person but he know when you need to smoke.

I looked her up and down and stopped once i seen it. My eyes went a lil wide and i felt me slowly lose my breath. Once she seen me, she froze but not before trying to hide it. There was no way. No absolutely fucking way.

Fuck indeed Nonna. fuck indeed.

THIRD PERSON VIEW___

They both stood there staring at each other. Everybody is paying attention to the girl and to him. The girls seen her and rushed to her while the fellas rushed to Jesse. Each of them goes into a different room.

Now the girls were excited about this. They wanted to know everything when, where, what time. The fellas sparked a blunt feeling they understand how Jesse was feeling. The session was quiet, nobody spoke a word.

After they smoked and Ariana told the girls everything the fellas came back out except Jesse. She stayed in the room trying to figure out how she was about to get through this night.

Some time alone and some time to think in came the smartest person she knew. Nonna.

"Hey kiddo" she sat down next to her. Jesse didn't reply, just a nod. "How are you feeling" She rubbed her thigh in a calm way. "I dont know how to feel nonna" Jesse ashes the blunt.

"Why didnt you talk to her in these last couple of months" Nonna asked.

"Because she hurt me... She said i didn't mean anything to her and then she makes song basically telling me she wants to be with him but she can't get over me and then, i show up to her house to talk but he was there without a shirt on but she told me nothing happened with him but she shows up here with him and have you seen her?" Jesse rant.

"Jesse... talk to her. you can't avoid your problems...Worry about her later for right now have fun" She kissed her head. "Thanks, Nonna.. i love you dawg" Jesse kissed her head and she smiled. "Can you send Tre back here" She asked sweetly and Jesse nodded and made her way to the living room.

Y/NS POV ____

"Tre, Nonna want you she in the back" I said and sat on the couch as Tre hopped over the table running to Nonna. While we waited on Tre and Nonna to come back we watched a movie to kill some time. Throughout the movie i heard Ariana ask Dalton to get her little things like a water or a cover or some chips.

It was honestly annoying. Tre and Nonna finally came back after some time. "Tre was you getting high with my mother" Joan asked and Tre stuttering ass tried to lie. "No" He stuttered horribly. Joan and Alexa started beating him up as we all laughed and hyped it up.

"Carter this big ass house and you dont have no quick snacks" Nonna said with the lowest and reddest eyes ever. "Nonna your so high" Ariana said full of shock. For about 2 hours we played games, ate all carter and derrick food, told stories and jokes. It was honestly a good night.

Nonna and Joan left because Nonna was too high. Dalton left he had to show a house in the morning so now it was the original group all at the house. "Okay every couple got a room except Ariana because i didn't know she was coming" Derrick felt bad.

"She can have mine ill sleep on the couch" I spoke grabbing everybody's attention. "You dont have to do that" Her voice was soft and calm. "Its nothing" I spoke back admiring her face. She looked more mature and she had this specific glow about her.

Everybody said goodnight and went to their rooms. I grabbed a cover out of the closet and laid down on the couch ready to sleep.

I cant sleep for shit. Its 1 in the morning and im up staring at the ceiling. I got up and walked into the kitchen to get water. "Fuck" i heard a voice say by the stairs.

I walked to the stairs only to see ari walking towards the kitchen. "Hey" She walked in. "Are you okay" I asked and she smiled. "Yea i just can't sleep nor get comfortable. But im used to it" She smiled again and grabbed a water.

"How many months are you" I asked staring at her belly bump. "Only five months" She rested her hand on her stomach smiling down at it. "Well congratulations im happy for you" I throw my empty water bottle in the garbage.

"Jesse-Do you uhm want me to help you upstairs" I interrupted her not ready to have that conversation. She simply nodded and i helped her walk to her room in complete silence. "Well here we are... Goodnight ari" I started walking away. "Jesse" she whispered.

"Hmm" i turned back around. "Can you stay with me until i fall asleep" She lightly grabbed my arm. "Sure" I said and walked into the room. She was watching 'YOU' and eating pickles and peanut butter.

"your back to eating this" I made a stank face at the half eating pickle. "Take a bite" she put peanut butter on a new pickle and gave it to me. I took a bite and almost throw up as ariana laughed her ass off.

"Thats fucking disgusting" i said with teary eyes as ariana eyes became teary as well from her laughter. "You remember when we first went out and you tried the donut" She laughed again which made me laugh at the memory.

For the rest of the night we talked and laughed until we fell asleep. Something about tonight feels right. I Missed this. But not once in the whole conversation did she bring up a bad memory. That night we talked about the good times and it reminded me of how we used to be.

YOOOO, I UPDATED I KNOW I SAID YALL WAS GETTING LIKE 2 DAYS AGO BUT MY WATTPAD WOULDNT LET ME POST BUT I DID AND YALLL THE BOOK COMING TO AN END.......

AS USUAL SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER AND I BARLEY WENT OVER THIS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 66 34
My lips touch his again and it's a lot more rough. I know we both need this, we both crave the others touch. It's intoxicating. He pushes the straps...
2.8K 5 44
Icba to write a description but here's a summary: an average uni student and a pro footballer. and an accidental meeting. but do they end up together...
5.4K 693 72
❝ 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙙𝙤...
24.6K 402 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...