Rebirth in Sixties With Space

By jeffelyncosme

Author: Qian Yehe Classification: Rebirth Status: Complete @502 Raw site: https://www.xbiquge.la/31/31611/ Zh... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-331
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501
502 Finale

31-40

3.5K 54 1
By jeffelyncosme

Chapter 31

  She chased after him, but Zhao Lichen thought that she was talking like that when she was angry. The more she chased him, the faster she ran, and she ran to his grandma's house in the backyard within a few steps.

Xiaoxiao's face was ashen, and she wanted to throw the shoes in her hands to hit him.

This person is sick or has a problem with his ears! I

really don't read the almanac when I go out, everything is inappropriate today! So many bloody things happened early in the morning, and the den was very hot, and I scolded Zhao Lichen in my heart!

Looking down at the shoes in my hand, the leather shoes are a bit heely, it seems that Zhao Lijuan and Lu Yumei both have a pair, although they are a little bit more than the shoes in the future. Soil is still what many girls like to wear when they dress up in this era, and another pair of pull-back shoes, pull-back shoes are still the special sneakers of the national team, and the women's volleyball team also wore pull-back shoes when they won three consecutive championships. Simple red and white color matching, the shape is very breathable, and it is also the wish of many people to wear this kind of shoes. She didn't expect this man to give her such a thing. She forgot to buy two pairs of shoes to wear. She didn't expect him to have such a careful side.

It's just that she doesn't care about giving her gold and silver treasures at this time, she turned around and put her shoes into the house and then walked to the backyard.

When Xiaoxiao came to the backyard, the room was full of people.

Zhao Lichen's grandmother was in a coma after the Chinese New Year at the age of 60, and has been ill until now.

Xiaoxiao looked at the face of the old man, his complexion was obviously much better than before, and he looked more energetic, it seemed that he had completely detoxified, and the old man was in good health on weekdays, and now he is recovering quickly.

When Tian Hua saw Xiaoxiao coming over, he immediately pulled her to the bedside of the old man and said, "Mom, this is Xiaofang." The

old man looked at Xiaoxiao up and down a few times, and after a while, he spoke with a memory in his voice, "Mrs. Eighteen changes, a lot has changed now, I remember that when your grandparents brought you here, you were only about five years old, but I didn't expect you to grow so big now, and all these years have passed in a flash."

It was that time when she came to the two families to get married. At that time, Li Chen's grandfather was still there. She didn't look down on Li's granddaughter.

Just looking at the girl in front of me now, I feel that the change has changed a lot. The girl who was obedient and slobbered when she was a child has grown into a beautiful and generous girl. The second daughter-in-law said just now that she is very filial, and she stayed with Lichen to take care of her on the first night here. She is a very filial child, so she will no longer object to this marriage. On the contrary, she will treat this granddaughter-in-law well.

"You are Xiaofang. This baby is so beautiful. Standing next to Lichen is a perfect match for the two of them."

After that, he took Xiaoxiao's hand and asked her to sit down.

I didn't dislike that she was about to die at that time and came here to celebrate, and she took care of her with her grandson. I didn't know what to thank this child.

So he took off the emerald jade bracelet on his wrist and put it on Xiao Xiao's wrist.

Tian Hua and Du Yueying were the most surprised in the room. The old lady was wearing this bracelet all the time. Lijuan didn't get it after grinding it for a long time.

"Grandma, I can't have it!" Xiaoxiao hurriedly took it off to give it back to the old man.

Didn't the old man think Lu Yumei would be her granddaughter-in-law? Why did she give her such a big gift when they first met? She couldn't ask for it, and she came to explain the affairs of the Li family.

"Baby, don't think that this bracelet is worthless." Grandma Zhao squinted and smiled.

Seeing the granddaughter-in-law, the old man felt that her health was much better.

"No, it's because this bracelet is too expensive for me to have, and I'm not your granddaughter-in-law, I'm—"

"Grandma, she was misunderstood by Lijuan to steal her mother's watch, but the watch was taken outside for repair by me. She may not be in a good mood at the moment." Zhao Lichen interrupted her quickly.

"I'm not in a bad mood, I'm talking about business!"

"I haven't said it yet. Look at how bad your speech is now. Grandma has just woken up, so we can't stimulate her."

Zhao Lichen warned, pulling her away, not wanting her to stay here.

Grandma Zhao smiled and watched the two pulling and pulling and felt that the two were good, and they met each other's eyes not long after they met.

I used to be dissatisfied with the marriage, but now I don't have any dissatisfaction at all. Even if Yumei knew her thoughts and Lijuan's objections were useless, Lichen's daughter-in-law could only be Xiaofang in the future.

"Xiaofang, how are your parents and grandfather now?"

Xiaoxiao glared at Zhao Lichen: "Grandpa is not very good. A few days ago, he went up the mountain to collect medicine, and he accidentally broke his leg..." Xiaoxiao said, her brows sullen. The color, the grandfather of the Li family is still good to her. When she was injured, the old man often went to the mountain to collect medicine for her to drink.

When the old man heard this, his expression changed immediately.

"I broke my leg, this... Lichen is much better now that I am awake. If you have time, go buy something and take Xiaofang to Li's house tomorrow to visit Xiaofang's grandpa and parents. After all, you will be The son-in-law of the Li family."

Zhao Lichen nodded in response to grandma's order without refuting.

Unexpectedly, the grandfather of the Li family fell so hard that he should visit him once.

Xiaoxiao stopped him and said, "You don't have to go back, let's talk about my business first, and the Li family's business later."

"If you have anything else to do, let's go and see what you want to buy and take home."

After that, Zhao Lichen pulled take her out.

"I'm not going, you listen to my explanation first, I'm not Li Xiaofang, my name is Zhou Xiaoxiao, I'm just here for a few days instead of her—" "

You don't have a fever, how can you talk nonsense."

On the forehead, but the temperature is normal.

Xiao Xiao shook off his hand.

"You are only ill. No matter how you explain it, you can't explain it. Wait, I will go and read the letter written by Grandpa Li, and I will know that I am not lying.

" The letter that grandfather wrote to her, Zhao Lichen understood everything as long as she read the letter, and she could leave this complicated Zhao family after she explained it clearly.

He hurried out with Xin Xing in his hand, and saw that Zhao Lichen was still in the courtyard, not knowing where to go.

Xiao Xiao stomped her feet several times and ran out to find Zhao Lichen.

I turned around for several times, but I didn't see Zhao Lichen's shadow and didn't know where to go.

Seeing that she didn't go out with Zhao Lichen, Tian Hua asked her to help cook lunch together. At noon, the Zhao family ate at their house, including Grandma Zhao, who was recovering from a lot of illness.

Xiaoxiao thought for a while and then decided to eat lunch first. Zhao Lichen wasn't at home at the moment, and when their Zhao family got together, it was just a matter of time to explain it clearly.

The lunch was cooked quite well, and it was also the best food Xiaoxiao saw at Zhao's house in the past few days. She helped Tian Hua and she also learned a little cooking. This nominal mother-in-law has always been good to her.

Pork stewed with cabbage, a large grass carp, stewed tofu with fish head, fish fillets cooked with pickled cabbage and fish, a large plate of fried pork with potatoes, and a few vegetarian dishes, there was a large table full, enough for the Zhao family to eat.

It was just that there was an uninvited guest at the table - Lu Yumei.

Cahpter 32 Punishment

 Xiaoxiao frowned at the woman, and heard Zhao Lijuan and Grandma Zhao coquettishly say: "Grandma, Yumei was very worried about you before, so I asked her to come and have dinner together."

After that, she protested at Xiaoxiao.

Xiaoxiao turned her face away angrily and didn't want to look at her. It would be uncomfortable for this crazy woman to block her.

Grandma Zhao looked at Yumei who was sitting next to her and said with a smile on her face: "Yumei, this child is fine, this illness has made you all worried, you are all good children."

But the old man's eyes fell on Xiaoxiao. , and more kindness.

"Grandma, she slandered Sister Yumei for stealing her mother's watch in the morning. If my brother came back and explained that he took it to repair, Sister Yumei would have been wronged. Li Xiaofang, while everyone is here, apologize to Yumei, you can't do it. Let's just pretend it didn't happen!

After speaking, he glared at her, his eyes full of threats."

Xiaoxiao clenched her fist, she really wanted to tear the woman's mouth out, and she was always in trouble.

Biting her lip, wanting her to apologize will cost a price. She has always insisted that if people don't offend me, I won't offend others. If someone offends me, it is better to die than life!

Besides, when she is leaving now, it is time to teach these two women who have been blocking her.

With a hint of coldness on the corner of his mouth, she stood up.

"Yeah, if you do something wrong, you have to apologize."

Xiaoxiao walked to the thermos, poured a glass of water, and brought it to Lu Yumei.

"Sister Yumei, please forgive me for my recklessness in the morning."

Xiaoxiao said stiffly, although it was an apology, it didn't sound very sincere.

In front of so many people, Lu Yumei didn't dare not take her cup. She apologized so generously. She didn't accept that everyone would say that the measure was small, and she would not let go of the little things.

So I took a sip of the water Xiaofang poured and drank it.

Xiao Xiao saw that she had succeeded in her eyes after drinking.

At the beginning of lunch, Du Yueying's two children, Zhao Lixia and Zhao Lixin, have been grabbing meat to eat, especially Zhao Lixin, who is 16 years old, still looks like a child.

Grandma Zhao frowned and said, "Yueying, let's eat separately next time. Tian Hua is tired of cooking alone for so many people."

Zhao Liguo said from the side: "Mom, During this time, the sister-in-law takes care of you during the day. Tian Hua cooks some meals. Compared with her sister-in-law, her sister-in-law is the most tired."

After listening to this, the old lady glanced at Du Yueying, and then said calmly, "Yes, I have two good daughters-in-law, and when the family is reunited like this, the eldest Zhigang is not here..."

Knowing that the old man thought of his eldest brother again, Zhao Zhiguo was also sad.

"Mom, everyone is here today, let's think about something happy."

"Also..." The old man took away the sadness on his face, but did not forget to remind: "Yueying, you should always worship Zhigang with incense. ."

This daughter-in-law is getting more and more unhappy now.

"Mom, don't worry, I always remember it." Du Yueying said hurriedly.

The old man just started to eat, but he ate very little when he was recovering from a serious illness, and Tian Hua specially gave her the rotten vegetable porridge that the old man had bad teeth.

Just then a sudden sound suddenly sounded.

Everyone was suddenly startled by the sound, and then a stench spread, and then a series of "puff puff" sounds like a machine gun firing bullets.

Everyone stopped their chopsticks in shock and looked at the place where the sound was made.

For a while, the entire dining table was filled with a stench, and the scent of the rice that had been opened covered the table.

Even Zhao Lixin, who had been grabbing meat to eat, quickly put down his chopsticks and rice bowl, covered his nose and quickly got up to stay away from the dining table.

The others also put down their chopsticks, embarrassed at what to say.

I saw Zhao Lijuan and Lu Yumei clutching their stomachs, sitting there embarrassedly and not daring to move.

I'm afraid that if I move, I can't control my body and I'll make a fool of myself.

Tian Hua frowned and looked at Zhao Lijuan.

"I told you not to eat cold roasted sweet potatoes in the afternoon, but you didn't listen..."

Zhao Lijuan was embarrassed, and Lu Yumei was so embarrassed that she wished there was a hole under her feet.

Although Tian Hua scolded Zhao Lijuan, she ate with her at that time, but even she scolded her.

She was so ugly at the dinner table in front of Zhao Lichen, who she still liked, but she didn't dare to think about it any more, because her stomach was overturned at the moment, and she couldn't help it.

Just as he was about to stand up and prepare to escape from here, his stomach twitched violently, only to hear a loud pop, and a huge stench came out. It turned out that Lu Yumei could not control her fart and let out a loud fart, and the stench in the air became even stronger. Intense.

What's more serious is that she had diarrhea just now.

The whole room was filled with the stench of shit, and everyone looked at Lu Yumei in shock.

Lu Yumei looked at her body, and everyone's terrified eyes. She covered her mouth with a wow and cried and ran out. She was so ugly in front of so many people. How could she behave in the future!

Zhao Lijuan clutched her stomach and moaned, and finally fled to the bathroom in embarrassment.

Zhao Lixin laughed uncontrollably.

Pointing to Lu Yumei's back in panic, she said with a smile, "Such a big man actually pulls shit up his pants... Haha... I'm dying of laughter!"

With his laughter, there was such an episode at home. , who can still eat food, it's already good without spitting out what he ate before.

Zhao Zhiguo helped his forehead, what is going on here!

If it wasn't for someone here, Xiao Xiao really wanted to laugh out loud. When he came back in the morning and saw the leftover roasted sweet potatoes on the table, he knew that Zhao Lijuan must have eaten it, maybe that Lu Yumei also ate it.

Just now Zhao Lijuan provoked her and asked her to apologize to Lu Yumei. She secretly took the laxative in the glass of water that she poured. It happened that Zhao Lijuan was sitting next to Lu Yumei and sprinkled a little into her bowl. Her laxative was colorless and tasteless. She wasn't noticed at the time, so Zhao Lijuan and Lu Yumei only thought that they were eating cold roasted sweet potatoes to eat a bad stomach, and they would never suspect her.

Besides, her medicine is not an ordinary laxative. Ordinary antidiarrheal medicines can't cure it. It will definitely make Lu Yumei pull for three days until her hands and feet are weak and she collapses! She quietly walked outside and breathed in the fresh air. The door was empty. There were several children on the ground playing marbles.

Wen Wei leaned over and asked, "Children, did you smell the bad smell just now?"

One of the more active little boys covered his nose and pointed in the direction that Lu Yumei ran away: "Yes, that Lu family's When my elder sister walked over, she smelled so bad, as if she fell into a ditch and just came out."

"Hahaha, that's the one she was greedy for eating and making a belly... pulling in her pants."

"Really, then a grown man will be greedy, You actually have diarrhea like a baby, you're laughing to death!" After speaking, the other children laughed.

Xiao Xiao took out a few big white rabbit toffee from her pocket and gave them to eat.

Chapter 33 The Truth

    The children were very happy, and of course they did not forget to publicize Lu Yumei's scandal for Xiaoxiao later.

It is said that Lu Yumei was not only sent to the hospital for diarrhea, but also stayed in the hospital for two days. I don't know what happened to her scandal in Zhao's family. Everyone's impression of her has been much lower. The girl in the family was sent to the hospital because of her greedy mouth and diarrhea, and she didn't know how to pass it on to the director of the street. The director also went to the Lu family to educate Lu Yumei. As a woman in the new era, you should always pay attention to your image, etc., crackling. After talking a lot, I had been educated in the Lu family for a long time, and I wanted to take Lu Yumei away and planned to let her go to the office to study for a few days.

Lu Yumei lost all face this time, and was so frightened that she didn't dare to go out for a few days at home.

Ruined Lu Yumei's reputation, taught Lu Yumei and Zhao Lijuan a lesson, and Xiaoxiao swept away the previous haze.

She went back again and planned to explain to Zhao Lichen that she was not Li Xiaofang's business. She was tired of tossing these days and wanted to leave Zhao's house.

When I got back into the house, there was still a stench inside. Just after the incident, everyone lost their appetite.

Du Yueying pulled Zhao Lixin by the side and said apologetically to everyone: "That child Yumei...how could this happen...then we should go back first."

After speaking, she gestured to her daughter Lixia.

After the mother and son were gone, Zhao Zhiguo helped Grandma Zhao back to the backyard, leaving Xiao Xiao and Tian Hua in the main room, and Zhao Lichen disappeared from where he went.

Xiaoxiao originally wanted to talk to Tian Hua, but she saw that the table was full of mess and left her to clean up.

She had to wash so many tableware and chopsticks very hard, and she worked in water every day, her hands were cracked so badly, and the frostbite had healed and recurred.

Xiaoxiao couldn't bear her hard work, Zhao Lijuan didn't understand her, and Zhao Zhiguo never helped, Xiaoxiao thought about helping to clean up before it was too late.

"Why didn't you go upstairs?"

Tian Hua was a little surprised to see Xiao Xiao who was helping her clean up.

"Auntie, I'm not tired. You cooked so many meals by yourself before, and now you have to clean up so many dishes. If I come to help, you will have less work. As long as you don't dislike my bad work."

Tian Hua listened . I was very relieved. I felt that Xiaoxiao was much better than Lijuan. The two were the same age, but Lijuan was never very considerate of her. She basically did the work at home alone.

Sometimes she would also complain that she spoiled her daughter too much, but every time she asked her to work, she would find a reason to shirk it or go to accompany her mother-in-law, avoiding being unwilling to work, and having no way to take that daughter.

After cleaning up, Xiaoxiao went to find Zhao Lichen and saw Tian Hua was looking for something.

"Auntie, what's the matter?"

"No, I just wanted to find some garlic to soak in some water for Lijuan to drink. It's also uncomfortable to have a stomachache and diarrhea." No matter how greedy she is, she is her own daughter.

It just happens that there is no garlic at home.

Seeing that there were still two apples in the cupboard, Xiaoxiao said to her, "Auntie, peel and core the apples, cut them into cubes and cook them with rock sugar. The effect is not bad. Let's use this method to stop diarrhea for Lijuan.

" There are anti-diarrheal medicines, but she won't take them out. She didn't want her to recover so quickly. The method I just mentioned can only relieve a little bit of stomach pain. Zhao Lijuan still doesn't recover so quickly, so I will toss her for a long time to save money. She came out to harm others as soon as she was healed, and even before she left, she also taught a lesson to vent her anger for herself.

Tian Hua nodded and went back to the kitchen to work.

Seeing Zhao Lichen just walked in from outside, Xiaoxiao hurriedly walked over to hold him, and quickly said, "Come with me, I have something to tell you."

"It's mysterious, you won't talk nonsense again— "Zhao Lichen frowned, this girl has been wrong since morning, she doesn't know what she is doing, she wants to find her mother.

"Follow me, or auntie will be welcome!" Unable to bear it any longer, he scolded him directly, and when he said that, he held a long silver needle in his hand and slammed it into Zhao Lichen's arm.

Sure enough, one stitch can solve the problem, and if one stitch fails, two stitches are needed.

"You woman!" Zhao Lichen clutched his pierced arm, and saw Xiaoxiao holding a long silver needle in her hand.

This woman has never been merciful to him, and a tough woman is still a tough woman. These days, her gentle appearance almost forgot the scene when he was beaten the night she just met. Such a tough side is her true face.

"Follow me, I really have something important to tell you!" After that, he put away the silver needle and pulled him upstairs.

When Tian Hua came out of the kitchen, he saw them pulling upstairs, and was happy. The relationship between his son and Xiaofang was still good, no wonder they were willing to get married.

Xiaoxiao pulled Zhao Lichen into the house and locked the door.

Zhao Lichen's eyes twitched slightly, what does this girl want?

Xiaoxiao walked up to him and sighed: "The thing I said next is very important, don't be angry after you hear it!"

Zhao Lichen looked at her with a frown, it was the first time he saw such a serious expression With her like this, Zhao Lichen's face became solemn, does she really have something important to do?

"I'm not Li Xiaofang, and we don't have to go back to Li's house. If you go, Li's family will think you're going to their house to settle accounts!"

"Li's house? Isn't that your house? Why do you say that?" Looking at her, I was a little panicked, and I always felt that things were weird.

"Because I'm really not that Xiaofang from the Li family, my real name is Zhou Xiaoxiao, and I'm from here too, someone who will go to college the day after tomorrow!"

Hearing her say this again, this time Zhao Lichen Instead of reprimanding her, she looked up and down with her eyebrows raised. This person is obviously Li Xiaofang. Although she doesn't act like a girl in the countryside at all, why does she keep saying that she is not Li Xiaofang, and no girl is willing to marry a stranger instead of someone else. Man, or she was angry in the morning and has been rejecting this place and wants to go home.

"I'm really Zhou Xiaoxiao, and I didn't mean to lie to you and your family. I really called Zhou Xiaoxiao to live in Nancheng District. This is Beicheng District, one south and one north. It's normal that you haven't seen me.

It was the Zhou family. The bullock cart that my parents took me to my grandfather's house collided with a truck. My parents were on the spot... I was seriously injured, but not only did my uncle and aunt not help, they robbed my parents, I was injured and lost my memory at that time. My aunt took me back for half of the compensation from my parents. It took me a month to recover from my injuries, and then your Zhao family would let me Send a letter, saying that your grandma is seriously ill and wants to use the method of Chongxi to see if she can get better, and ask Xiaofang to marry right away. Fortunately, you didn't come back that day, otherwise I might have to go to church with you, and now I think about it. Fortunately, after all, I am not the real Li Xiaofang."

Chapter 34 Reasons

   After hearing this, Zhao Lichen felt very sympathetic to Xiao Xiao. It turned out that her parents had already passed away, and her only uncle's family was unwilling to take in her, who was seriously injured at the time. Even though he knew the truth now, he was not very angry with her in his heart. At first, some anger disappeared when he heard about the situation in her family, and he was sympathetic to her instead.

Looking at her with pity in his eyes, if he had known about her background, he would have treated her better. A girl whose parents are gone, loses her memory and is fostered in someone else's house, and she has to help the Li family to marry that Li Xiaofang instead, which is not something ordinary girls can afford.

But the key person who did not forget this incident was the real one—Li Xiaofang!

"What about the real Li Xiaofang?"

Xiao Xiao saw that he was calm, did not doubt what she said last time, and was not angry at her. Not getting angry, thinking that this person doesn't blame her, An Qing then continued: "The real Li Xiaofang doesn't know who to hear that you will marry your wife, and then I heard that your complicated family is extremely difficult to get along with, if you get married, She wants to serve the family and spend more time with you all the year round, so she doesn't want to marry..."

"I don't want to marry, is it just that simple? Grandpa Li is a person who keeps his promises and won't agree with his granddaughter. It's that simple. Repent of the marriage!"

Zhao Lichen frowned, knowing that Xiao Xiaoding had concealed some things and dared not say it, and that Li Xiaofang, something was wrong, she had never been to Zhao's house, and Zhao's family had not been here for years. How do you know so much about the Zhao family? It doesn't look that simple behind the scenes.

"That..." Xiaoxiao hesitated a little. He didn't expect this man to be so easily fooled, so what should he say.

"Tell me, do you still want to hide something else for that Li Xiaofang!" His eyebrows were knitted, his eyes were clear.

Xiao Xiao was still very calm when he saw him, thinking about it and telling him, sooner or later he would know.

"If I can't tell you that, don't be angry, and don't blame the Li family. After all, it is Li Xiaofang's fault alone. The grandfather of the Li family is indeed seriously ill and has not had many days."

Zhao Lichen nodded, "Come on, I won't blame innocent people."

Xiaoxiao then said: "She got along well with people when she went to work in the town. Originally, Li's parents didn't agree that she likes others, but I didn't expect that. The day before she was going to marry the Zhao family, she ran away from the marriage. The Zhao family didn't see her. The grandmother of the Zhao family was seriously ill and couldn't wait. The grandfather of the Li family asked me to come over and replace Li Xiaofang for a few days. I know who it is, I only know that the Li family saved me. I can only repay their kindness by marrying. Besides, I always thought that I was just replacing Xiaofang for a few days. When I find her, I will change it back immediately, and I will leave Zhao. The family has nothing to do with the Zhao family anymore.

Two days after I came here, Li Xiaofang's parents, my aunt and uncle, came over and said that they had found Li Xiaofang's goods, but that woman has... been pregnant for more than a month. In that case, she can't marry again and can't change with me. I was anxious when I heard it, and I agreed to replace her for a few days. Now that she is pregnant, what should I do if she doesn't marry me? I took the two people to come and explain, It was the two people I lied and said that I lost my way and sent me back. They were actually Li Xiaofang's parents. Who knew that when you met your grandma who was in a hurry to see a doctor, you would miss the opportunity to explain and let them run away.

They ran away . I can't run away. I'll meet you all in the same city, and you will find someone when the Zhao family is lost for no reason, so it's better to stay and explain it to you before leaving. I explained this to you before. If you don't believe it, I have no choice but to force you to listen to my explanation."

After speaking, he looked at Zhao Lichen.

Knowing what happened to this man, I was afraid that he would blame the Li family for putting their grievances on her, and she was very innocent in this matter!

Seeing Zhao Lichen staring straight at her, Xiaoxiao did not dare to look at her after all, and did not dare to look at him with his eyes lowered. And that hateful Li Xiaofang gave him a cuckold, I don't know if he was angry.

For a long time, Zhao Lichen still looked at Xiao Xiao, as if he still didn't believe what she said, and the corners of his mouth were tight.

"Are you really not Li Xiaofang?"

Seeing him like this, Xiao Xiao sighed, "Then don't be angry, since Li Xiaofang likes someone else to have someone else's child now, she doesn't want a girl like that!" She said sympathetically, she treated him like this before she got married, she treated him a little bit Not fair.

"Do you still don't believe what I said? Here's a letter from Grandpa Li to me, which is what I said just now that he wants me to marry you instead of Li Xiaofang. You can see if you read it. If you still don't believe it, you can ask People go to find out, Li Xiaofang is going to get married recently, things need to be explained quickly, I will go to school the day after tomorrow, by the way, I am a freshman at the medical university here, you can also go to the medical university to inquire about it. There is no such person as Zhou Xiaoxiao."

After that, she handed the letter that Grandpa Li wrote to her to Zhao Lichen.

Zhao Lichen took it and was a little reluctant to look at it, but in the end, he opened it up and looked at it carefully in Xiao Xiao's longing eyes. The content in it is exactly as she just said. He knows the handwriting of this letter. The Zhao family also received a letter from the grandfather of the Li family before. It turned out that the matter of marrying on your behalf was true, but it was very difficult for him at this time. Accept the facts at hand.

The letter in his hand was tightly held, she was not Li Xiaofang but Zhou Xiaoxiao, then he had nothing to do with her, her parents were not at home or even at home, should he still blame her... After a long silence, He said bitterly: "You don't have to worry about this, I won't blame you, since Li Xiaofang is already pregnant with someone else's child and doesn't want to marry into the Zhao family, then of course my marriage with her will be dissolved. Grandpa and Grandpa Li ordered it when they were young, but Grandpa Li didn't have a daughter, so the marriage was pushed down to the grandchildren's generation. Since it still doesn't work, it means that the two families are indeed not suitable for in-laws, so I will write a letter later. Tell the Li family that the marriage is dissolved and that the Zhao and Li family will no longer have to abide by the agreement of the older generation, and they will no longer have to get married and hurt others."

Fortunately, it was her who came. If he really married Li Xiaofang, that woman would Reluctantly, if he loves another woman after marriage, he will wear a cuckold, then he will be even more miserable...

"Don't you blame the Li family or me?" Xiao Xiao asked tentatively.

Zhao Lichen shook his head gently, "I don't like Li Xiaofang either, everyone is good if the marriage doesn't work out, and as for you, I don't blame you, after all, you just wanted to repay your kindness, but there is one thing I want to know, you come to Zhao's house On the first night, I watched my grandmother at night with me, but then I fell asleep inexplicably, but before I fell asleep, I felt as if my neck had been stabbed."

After speaking, he looked at Qing Huan coldly.

Chapter 35 Autumn Aftermath Settlement

   Xiaoxiao immediately felt guilty, don't overdo it, this guy knew that she did it, it's over, it's hard for him not to pursue her for Li Xiaofang, but she always has to explain the reason when she stabs him, then she has to tell him about his grandmother sickness?

Seeing her dodging eyes, Zhao Lichen immediately knew that his guess was right.

Because that night he felt a tingling in his neck and then fell asleep. When he woke up, it was almost dawn. He had never slept so dead before and was still guarding his grandma. She pierced him again just now. Those needles are not the embroidery needles used by ordinary girls, but rather like needles used by doctors for acupuncture.

This woman had stabbed him at that time. Once again, she was speechless. What a ruthless woman. She slapped him in one eye when she met him, and even stabbed him to sleep. However, her acupuncture technique was very powerful, so she could easily stab him. If she sleeps by herself, isn't her medical skill very high?

Xiaoxiao was puzzled, how did he find out about this, bad! He wouldn't want to settle accounts after the autumn.

He could only pretend he didn't know: "I don't know what you said..."

with a look of ignorance on her face.

The corners of Zhao Lichen's mouth twitched, but he continued: "You put me to sleep that night to treat my grandma, but why did you do that, you can tell me."

At that time, he woke up and smelled The smell of the medicine was right, she must have fed it to her grandmother later.

"I'm just afraid you'll stop me." After she said that, she covered her mouth, admitting that she had stabbed him, and before she knew it, she was told by him.

After Zhao Lichen listened to her question, he understood in his heart that she admitted what she did.

"I'm very happy that you can heal grandma. You don't have to worry about it at all. I will stop you from saving grandma at that time. I am grateful that you are too late. No wonder grandma has not changed after Dr. Lin's diagnosis and treatment, but after your vigil that night, grandma's condition has eased a lot. It's getting better, now that you think about it, you probably don't want your family to know that you are skilled in medicine and hide yourself as an ordinary person, but you don't have to do that at all, and what kind of disease my grandma got, we can prevent it in the future, grandma After all, you can't get seriously ill again like this when you're old."

Zhao Li looked at her gratefully, this woman can't do housework, but her medical skills are very high, if it wasn't for her coming to Zhao's house, grandma might not get better soon. Thinking of what my mother said about Chongxi, I really believed it, but unfortunately this person is not Li Xiaofang...

Seeing that he found out, now that she is ready to leave Zhao's house, let's make it clear to him, "Your grandma wasn't sick before, I 've been in a coma because of poisoning!"

"Poisoning? How could it be possible that grandma was poisoned without going anywhere?"

Zhao Lichen was surprised that it was poisoning and not another disease.

Xiaoxiao calmly analyzed: "It's impossible outside, but at home, and it's been a chronic poison for a period of time, it's very likely that there is a problem with the daily food, so it's most likely that someone from your Zhao family did it. The first time I detoxified her was when we kept vigil for the first time that night. I was afraid that you knew that I was good at medicine and wanted to diagnose and treat my grandmother, so I couldn't stab you into a coma with a silver needle, but your grandma, I will detoxify her. After that, she fell into a coma the next morning.

This is the second time she was poisoned. The person who poisoned probably didn't want to kill the old man immediately. The poison was not severe, and the poison was similar to the previous one. I solved it. I don't know who is in your family, why do you have to treat an old man like this, now I have told you, you can check it yourself. "

Chapter 36  Wounded Sister

   After listening to Zhao Lichen, he was surprised that his grandmother was poisoned, and after listening to her analysis, the murderer was actually in the Zhao family's own family. What this girl said was more shocking. It turned out that the Zhao family was far more dirty than what he had seen before.

Holding his forehead, he closed his eyes in pain. In recent years, because his parents have had a bad relationship because of his uncle's death, and his family has been cold in the military camp, he is reluctant to come back. When he found out that he was wrong, his mother became more and more weak and did not dare to resist, Lijuan went further and further away, as if she was arrogant and had no brains, her father still didn't care about the house, but her grandmother was actually poisoned, and her mother and aunt were responsible for her daily diet. But Lijuan living with her grandmother might also be poisoned, so although Xiaoxiao didn't say it clearly, the three people in the family are actually the most likely.

Grandma was poisoned and it is very likely that she was poisoned by family members. He has to find out as soon as possible! He said to Xiao Xiao very gratefully: "Thank you for telling me about such an important thing. As for your replacement of Li Xiaofang, I am now I already know, but you still stay in the Zhao family temporarily, and later..."

Her parents have passed away, it's better not to go back to a family like the Li family.

After speaking, he stretched out his hand to touch Xiaoxiao, realizing that she was no longer his fiancee, and quickly retracted his hand with hurt eyes.

Xiaoxiao shook her head after hearing this, this person was rejected for marriage by wearing a cuckold, but she didn't blame her and didn't want to pursue the Li family. She was willing to take in a stranger. I was very grateful, but the Zhao family was complicated. I don't want to be involved with the Zhao family anymore.

Shaking his head, "I'd better leave here. At first, I lost my memory and I don't know who I thought it was the Li family who saved me, and came here for a few days instead of Li Xiaofang as a repayment. Later, Li Xiaofang was found, and the Li family When you forced me to marry you, I was really angry, but it was also at that time that I discovered my identity and went back to Zhou's house to get my parents' compensation back, but the house was dirty by my uncle's family. Don't change the old house of the Zhou family. The old house is bigger than the original house. Unfortunately, it is very dilapidated and temporarily unable to live in it. I went to the housing management bureau to apply for the transfer and they applied for reconstruction, but they refused to approve it. Money, and I have to go to the university dormitory, and when the old house is built, there will be a place to live.

Thinking about everything that happened these days, and now I think that if I hadn't come here in place of Li Xiaofang, maybe I wouldn't have known my true background, and I would have been kept in the dark. Human nature is scary sometimes, my aunt can hide my identity for five hundred dollars, lie to me that I don't know who I am, and plan to find a job in the town for me to work, I will not know my identity nor Will be able to go to university again. Fortunately, I went back to Zhou's house, and I finally knew the whole story. Maybe all this was a blessing in disguise.

I'm going to school now, the only thing I feel a little guilty about is that I cheated on you, cheated on your mother, my aunt has always been nice to me, I apologize to you, and the things you bought me, as for the things you bought me Everything is in your closet, give it to the girl you like later. Xiaoxiao breathed a deep sigh of relief after speaking. She had been suffocated by hiding these secrets for more than half a month, and now she is free after she finally told it.

Just looking at Zhao Lichen, she shook her head, "Those things are bought for You— "

Before I could finish speaking, I heard someone urgently calling Zhao Lichen's name outside. A man about the same age as Zhao Lichen ran into the yard and shouted anxiously. The voice was loud and could be heard clearly upstairs.

Looking down, "Ye Qiaosheng, what are you doing here? "

He frowned and looked at the sweaty man running. Ye Qiaosheng was his friend and classmate. The two grew up together, but he can still run like this in this weather, and he doesn't know what happened to him.

"My sister She's not good, I was riding a bicycle in the morning, but I forgot to tell her that the brake of the bicycle was broken. As a result, she rode to a downhill place and dashed down, even with her car into the ditch, and was seriously injured. , several doctors in the hospital said that they couldn't be saved, I had no choice but to come to you, do you know a doctor who is very powerful and go to the hospital to save my sister!"

Ye Qiaosheng choked up after speaking, and his eyes were red and irritable. Feeling flustered, he didn't care about his life and came to Lichen for help.

Zhao Lichen frowned: "Doctor? I only know Dr. Lin, the one who treated my grandma's illness this time. "

"Let's go, let's ask him to go to the hospital for help right away. My sister's condition is very bad and she bleeds a lot. The doctor said that she might not be able to survive today.

" Knowing someone who knows medical skills, "His name is Ye Qiaosheng. It's my childhood. Since you know medical skills, why don't you go and have a look."

Xiaoxiao could actually find out that her grandmother was poisoned, but Dr. Lin didn't. She specializes in surgery. , Maybe Xiaoxiao's medical skills are better than Dr. Lin's in the side door.

Xiaoxiao understood what he meant, now is an extraordinary time.

"Okay."

Zhao Lichen looked at her with more affection, she was indeed a good girl and very loyal.

On the way, Ye Qiaosheng was curious about Xiaoxiao's identity. Zhao Lichen could only say that he was his friend, but he didn't say much about Xiaoxiao. But Ye Qiaosheng knew that this girl might be Li Chen's girlfriend. He had never seen any girl Li Chen was familiar with, and even brought him home. I heard that his fiancee came to his house during this time. Could it be his fiancee? This kid hides very deep. It's just because his sister was hurt like that, he didn't have the heart to ask him about it today, and wanted to ask more details later.

The three went to Dr. Lin's house first and told about the situation of Ye Qiaosheng's younger sister, Ye Qiao'an.

Saving people is the most important thing. Although Dr. Lin does not work at the People's Hospital, he works at the Armed Police Hospital, but after hearing about it, he hesitated and agreed to go to the hospital.

In this day and age, the hospitals and wards are still very simple. Xiaoxiao walked all the way and looked at the hospital in this state. She thought that even if the medical skills were brilliant, if there were no special medicines and some advanced medical equipment, it would be large and so on. surgery can't be done.

But Dr. Lin looked at Ye Qiao'an, who was seriously injured in bed, and found that he had nothing to do because Ye Qiao'an was too seriously injured, two legs were comminuted, two ribs were broken, one of which had penetrated into the lobe of the lung, and the injured person could not breathe. Mingyin, blood from time to time, looks terrifying, life is at stake, such a situation must require immediate surgery.

But there is only one surgeon in the hospital today, and the other two just don't go to other places for training. The doctor did not dare to perform such a major operation, and they felt that even if the operation was performed, the patient had little hope of surviving.

After the examination, Dr. Lin said to Zhao Lichen and the others with some guilt: "I'm not sure, only 20% hope to save her, and the girl probably won't be able to save her legs..."

Chapter 37 Trust her

 When Ye Qiaosheng heard this, his head felt as if it had been bombed. He didn't expect that his sister could not be saved. What should I do? I was so anxious that I grabbed Dr. Lin's arm and pleaded, "Dr. Lin, please help me. How are you, sister, she's only twenty years old, she's already engaged, and she's going to get married in three months, so I can't help it now, please help her!" With a plop, he knelt down with his legs. .

Ye Qiaosheng was so anxious at this moment that it was about the life and death of his sister, he just wanted to ask the doctor to take care of his sister.

Dr. Lin shook his head, "It's not that I don't help, my medical skills are limited, and I'm not very good at doing this kind of surgery, and the success rate of the surgery is so low, I really don't dare, or... you can find someone else." The operation was successful The rate is too low, and even with surgery, the patient is likely to die on the operating table.

Xiaoxiao next to her sighed. Even in her time, such an injury was a serious injury, but later medical technology was much more developed than it is now, and with advanced medical equipment, such a patient could still be easily rescued. However, Ye Qiao'an's injury was more serious than when she first wore it.

Seeing that Ye Qiao gave birth to a big man crying into tears, his younger sister not only blamed herself but also dared not tell her parents immediately, for fear that the second old man would not be able to bear this kind of stimulation, this kind of situation is really sympathetic.

"Lichen, do you still know a doctor?" The helpless Ye Qiaosheng could only ask Lichen again.

Doctor Lin couldn't save his sister, Ye Qiaosheng didn't want to give up his sister's life like this.

Zhao Lichen shook his head. It is too hard to find better doctors now. Dr. Lin is still a student who has returned from studying abroad. There are not many good doctors these days, and there is still a shortage of doctors who can perform major operations.

Ye Qiaosheng looked at his sister on the hospital bed. The situation was not optimistic. Ye Qiaoan suddenly spit out a mouthful of blood and his heart beat faster. The doctor on duty beside him was busy with first aid, but it was useless to do first aid without surgery. He was just delaying time. Ye Qiaoan couldn't take it any longer.

Xiaoxiao stepped forward quickly. She used to be a doctor, and it was their duty to treat patients. Seeing such a scene, Ye Qiaoan was still so young, and she didn't want such a young girl to die like this.

SHe took out the cloth bag from her body, opened it and filled it with silver needles of all sizes, the smallest needles as thin as a hair.

Ye Qiaoan wanted to ask, but Zhao Lichen grabbed him and shook his head to signal him not to disturb Xiaoxiao for the time being.

Xiaoxiao is skilled in medicine and can save his grandma, so let her try it now. Anyway, there is no other way to save Ye Qiao'an. Besides, he also believes that Xiaoxiao's medical skills are very good.

Xiao Xiao first pierced some key acupoints, and saw that Ye Qiaosheng had already inserted eight needles.

This time it wasn't an ordinary needle stick, but a little bit of spiritual power in Xiao Xiao's hands. In her previous life, she accidentally entered the mysterious gate. Unfortunately, she only learned a little bit of spiritual power after learning the fur. can be used.

I saw that after Xiaoxiao's needle was pierced, Ye Qiao'an no longer vomited blood, the person no longer twitched and trembled and his heartbeat returned to normal.

Just now, Xiaoxiao used a silver needle to hang her life for Ye Qiaoan, but she had to undergo an operation to save her life. This would only drag Ye Qiaoan's life for an hour to make Ye Qiaoan feel better.

People in the room looked at Xiao Xiao in amazement, who was this girl, and why did she act so quickly and the healing seemed to be effective.

Xiaoxiao didn't put away the silver needles immediately, these needles could not be pulled out before the operation.

"Schedule the operation immediately, the patient can't hold on any longer!" The operation must be performed an hour later.

But neither of the two doctors present dared to undertake such a major operation.

Xiaoxiao looked at them a little helpless, and she had to come.

"I'll take the lead." Xiao Xiao said calmly.

As soon as she finished speaking, there was a voice yelling to stop him.

"What happened to the little girl, this is not a joke." Dr. Lin scolded.

Old doctors like them don't have the confidence to perform surgery. She wants to help people when she is young, and she needs to help people according to the situation, so don't make trouble when it's beyond your ability or when life and death are at stake, "You are young, even if you understand Medical skills, but how could you be the main surgeon in such a large operation, and even we are not sure that we can save this patient."

"Medical skills can't be distinguished by age, not to mention you can't do anything about it, you can't just watch her die of pain like this. Right." Xiao Xiao felt a little helpless.

Now is not the time to discuss, Ye Qiaoan will really die if he drags it on.

Ye Qiaosheng looked curiously at Zhao Lichen's fiancée. He had never seen it before. He heard that Lichen's fiancée was from the countryside, but now this girl is so unusual. , I can't imagine the consequences of her sister's injury if she hadn't acted to stabilize her just now.

"Doctor Lin, why don't you let her try it?" Zhao Lichen advised.

He didn't know how good Xiaoxiao's medical skills were, but since Xiaoxiao dared to say that she was going to perform surgery on Ye Qiao'an, he unreasonably believed that she would cure Ye Qiao'an.

At this time, another doctor came in from outside.

I was very excited when I saw Xiao Xiao inside.

"It's you, what are you doing here?" It was Dr. Xue who asked the question, the doctor who bought ginseng from Xiaoxiao, who wanted to keep Xiaoxiao to work in the hospital.

Xiao Xiao immediately had an idea when she saw Dr. Xue.

"Doctor Xue, do you work here?"

Dr. Xue nodded, she was a physician.

"Hello, this is my friend's sister. She is seriously injured now and must be scheduled for surgery immediately. It's just that the two doctors said that the success rate of the surgery is too low to take the lead. I want to help save her. See if you can arrange it as soon as possible. The operating room."

"Surgery?" Doctor Xue looked at Ye Qiaoan on the hospital bed.

Knowing that this patient was brought here early in the morning, and the two old heavyweight doctors in the hospital were not there, other young doctors dared not take the lead, so she came to see it and unexpectedly met Xiao Xiao.

"Doctor Lin, believe her. She saved the patient of Liu's family before. Her medical skills are so good that she might give it a try. Maybe she can really save the injured person's life."

Last time Liu Jianjun's wife got sick like that, she never After being rescued, Xiaoxiao took the medicine prescribed by Xiaoxiao again in the past few days, and her condition improved significantly.

The doctor on duty next to him looked at Xiao Xiao in disbelief. Even Dr. Xue believed in her medical skills. Dr. Xue's husband was the president of the hospital, and the doctor on duty did not dare to ignore her words.

So nodded and immediately went out to arrange the surgery.

Ye Qiaosheng looked at her with inquisitive eyes, Li Chen's fiancée was too powerful, the doctors in the hospital knew and admired her, but it was not the time to ask questions, and it was important to save her sister, so she walked in front of Xiaoxiao.

He said very sincerely: "Please be sure to save my sister."

Chapter 38 Amputation

 Xiaoxiao just said: "I don't have a 100% chance of winning. I can only advise you to be prepared in case the surgery fails."

There is no surgery that doctors can guarantee before the surgery. It must be successful, everyone has different physical conditions, and it is still in such an era when there is a shortage of doctors and medical equipment.

Xiaoxiao thought to herself that she had to use the equipment and medicines in her space, as well as her special scalpel and other appliances. Those surgical instruments in this era are not as easy to use as her delicate ones.

Ye Qiaosheng nodded. At this time, he could only believe Xiaoxiao's words, because he knew that only Xiaoxiao could perform surgery on his sister today, and other doctors dared not do it, and there might not be any doctors who would dare to perform surgery at the hospital, let alone the People's Hospital. It is said that the hospital is the best in the city. If I miss the opportunity, my sister may not be able to save her in time.

Ten minutes later, Ye Qiaoan was pushed into the ready-to-operate room.

Xiao Xiao wore a familiar white coat, disinfected her body, and walked into the operating room calmly.

Originally, Dr. Xue wanted to arrange for other doctors or nurses to help her, but Xiaoxiao refused, for fear that the equipment and future medicines used would not be found. Seeing her insistence, Doctor Xue didn't dare to say any more, and she was a friend and sister she knew, so she was assured of her help.

Ye Qiaosheng and Zhao Lichen were waiting outside the operating room.

Ye Qiaosheng asked hesitantly, "That...is your fiancée really from the countryside? It's not that you don't have a high degree of education, so how can you be skilled in medicine and still perform surgery?"

Zhao Lichen frowned, what answer did he want?

"You don't know her at all, right?" Seeing his annoyed look, Ye Qiaosheng thought that he might not know either. Thinking about it, the two of them had never met before. Touching her nose, she continued, "Why do I think she doesn't look like a countryman? You see she was talking to a few doctors just now, and she looks like she has been dealing with them all year round. Could it be that your fiancee is with them? Work at the health station over there."

Zhao Lichen shook his head. Xiaoxiao was not Li Xiaofang at all. Now he only knew that her parents had both died. She is currently a freshman in a medical university. She is not a medical student. The medical skills will be so good, not only can I heal my grandma, but now I can perform such a major operation on Joan.

Xu Jiucai said: "The marriage between me and Li Xiaofang was dissolved, and she is not Li Xiaofang, she is Xiaoxiao's freshman year in medical school."

"Not Li Xiaofang!" Ye Qiaosheng was surprised, when did he break up with Li Xiaofang, and it was so fast I just like another girl, "Wait, she's only a freshman or a student... Listening to you, I'm starting to worry about Joan now..." She's still a student who doesn't know how medical skills are, so she does so much for Joan I felt uneasy about the operation, but my parents still didn't know what happened to Qiao An.

The two of them waited in the corridor with their own thoughts.

Half an hour later, Xiaoxiao walked out of the operating room a little tired, and her clothes were still stained with blood. She cut off part of Ye Qiao'an's lung tissue, took out the broken bones that entered the lungs, and reset the broken ribs.

"How is my sister?"

Ye Qiaosheng asked impatiently.

"The operation has not been completed, but her life was saved, but her right leg was fractured, and the injury was very serious and had to be amputated. Fortunately, the left leg was slightly injured and saved."

Xiaoxiao told him the situation and let him know the injury. .

"You said that my sister amputated, so she won't be able to walk in the future?" Ye Qiaosheng asked tremblingly.

"There is still one leg, that's all I can do. If you agree, then the operation will continue, and then the limb will be amputated."

Ye Qiaosheng is very contradictory. She is about to get married, but now something like this has happened. If her limbs are amputated and disabled, will her fiancé mind...

"Have you made up your mind?"

Xiaoxiao waited to go in to continue the operation.

Zhao Lichen knew Ye Qiaosheng's embarrassment. Qiao An was still a girl and was engaged again. If one of his legs was missing, then the betrothed would not know whether they would still be willing to marry. This matter was very important, but the operation was already halfway done, so it could not be delayed any longer. .

"Qiao Sheng, it's more important to save your life. It's more important for people to live than anything else!" He urged eagerly.

Ye Qiaosheng was stunned for two seconds and then muttered: "Yes, life is more important than anything else!" Then he said firmly: "If Qiao Ann can't get married, I will support her for the rest of my life!"

Xiao Xiao was very touched when she heard it, because She thinks that what he said at the moment will definitely be done in the future. This is a good brother!

And she has never protected her brother or even her relatives in her previous life or in this life...

"Why are you still standing there, hurry in. Surgery."

Zhao Lichen saw that she was in a daze, very strange, and urged her to go in for surgery.

"Oh...then I'm in." After that, she went back to the operating room.

Zhao Lichen was a little speechless. When she was shrewd, she was very smart, but then she became dumb again.

Seeing Ye Qiaosheng squatting there in pain, he held his head in both hands.

He walked up to him and said, "Don't blame yourself. You forgot to tell her if the bike broke down. Who would have known that she went to ride in such an accident. This incident is an accident and cannot be blamed on you."

It's just Ye Qiaosheng But he shook his head, "The bicycle is broken, I always say that I need to repair it, but I have been working overtime these days and forget it, and I am useless, the bicycle is so broken, I originally wanted to buy a new one for Joan as a dowry. It's not enough."

"You're working overtime desperately now to give your sister a dowry, you want to support a family, your parents and younger siblings, it's enough, don't blame yourself, anyway, you can save your life!"

"What about in the future? , she lost a leg and became lame, and the family she was engaged to might not want her, and what can she do in the future, what can't she do..."

When Zhao Lichen heard this, he kicked him and scolded him angrily: "It's time to kick you to death! Didn't you just say that you would support her for the rest of her life even if she didn't want you? Why do you regret it now! You're not worthy of Being Qiao An's brother!"

Ye Qiaosheng hurriedly retorted: "No, I will support her for the rest of my life! No matter what happens, it is my fault that Qiao An becomes like this, and I will definitely protect my sister and support her for the rest of her life, unless she gets engaged. People don't dislike her willingness to take care of her, so I can rest assured."

"That's okay, I'm still standing here as a statue! You wait here, I'll go out."

Zhao Lichen left after saying that, he was going Pay on the first floor.

He knew that Ye Qiaosheng didn't have much money on him. The money he had saved before was given to his parents. The Ye family's children were from poor families. If something like this happened to Qiao An, the family might not be able to pay for the operation. Hospital money.

After more than half an hour, Ye Qiaoan was sent to the ward for observation.

Xiao Xiao walked out exhausted.

Chapter 39 Tricks Again

  Ye Qiaosheng didn't know what to say to express his gratitude to her.

It's just that the expression on Xiaoxiao's face is still solemn, "The operation was successful, it's just that your family needs to appease her after the operation... She lost a leg and is a girl, and she is afraid of making trouble when she wakes up..."

I didn't say anything extra, believe him also know.

Sudden loss of a leg may change his entire life. When the patient wakes up and finds that he has lost a leg, his heart may collapse. Even a strong-willed person needs to be enlightened very much at this time.

Ye Qiaosheng wiped his face, now he has accepted the fact that his sister lost a leg.

"I see, thank you! If it wasn't for you, my sister probably wouldn't have saved her life now."

Xiaoxiao looked at him and nodded slightly.

Ye Qiaoan's amputated leg was not only broken and bloodied below the knee, but Xiaoxiao had to amputate it.

Sure enough, when Ye Qiaoan woke up later, she found that her calf was missing, and she couldn't accept that people burst into tears and wanted to seek death.

Two big men, Ye Qiaosheng and Zhao Lichen, grabbed her, but unfortunately she was still too excited to want to kill herself.

Seeing this, Xiao Xiao shook her head, and while the two of them were holding them down, the silver needle quickly pierced Ye Qiao'an.

Ye Qiao'an was still crying, and immediately calmed down and fell asleep.

"What have you done?"

Ye Qiaosheng looked at her in surprise. He was afraid of injections since he was a child. Seeing that Xiaoxiao was holding a long silver needle in his hand, Ye Qiaosheng was so frightened that the corners of his eyes twitched. The girl Li Chen liked was a cruel one. Character, don't dare to offend easily in the future, otherwise such a long silver needle will go down, Mom! So scary!

Xiaoxiao shook the silver needle in her hand and said, "Let her calm down, she just had an operation, and her crying and making such a fuss is not good for her wound recovery. This way, all previous efforts have been abandoned and she is very weak now, let her calm down and take a good rest to recover, don't worry! It would be better for her to let her sleep for a few hours." She put away the silver needle and explained that she had taken the inside of the space during the operation before. Several special medicines came out to treat Ye Qiao'an. She didn't want her medicines to be used in vain.

Zhao Lichen felt cold in his neck after hearing this. This guy used to tie him to sleep like this. Now, seeing her piercing her, he still panicked. He touched his neck. , I feel very ashamed!

Xiaoxiao saw him touching the back of his neck, the corners of his mouth twitched, thinking that it was not him who was pierced now.

Ye Qiaosheng looked at his sister who was sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed, and said something of gratitude to Xiaoxiao.

Zhao Lichen and Xiaoxiao took care of Ye Qiao'an in the hospital, while Ye Qiaosheng went back to tell the Ye family what happened to his sister, and the whole family rushed to the hospital in shock.

In the ward, seeing Ye Qiao'an asleep, Xiaoxiao wanted to tell him what she had not finished before. Now that the matter has been said, she will leave Zhao's house to go to school the day after tomorrow.

"Company commander, hurry up to the troops, there is a task to come down." The orderly ran in and said.

"Okay, I'll go there right away." After speaking, he said to Xiao Xiao the moment he was about to go out: "Go back first, I'll take you to school the day after tomorrow, don't run around in these two days." After that, he strode out.

Xiaoxiao knew that he might be afraid that she would have no place to live as a girl, and asked her to stay at Zhao's house for two more days. But she didn't want to. She didn't want to have anything to do with the Zhao family anymore. Besides, she deceived Zhao Lichen. Although he didn't blame her, she didn't want to owe him any more favors.

Zhao Lichen hurriedly left with the orderly.

After the Ye family came, Xiaoxiao went back to Zhao's house and went into the space to fetch the camphor wood box. Seeing that it was locked on it, it was just a small lock that could not trouble her.

He took out a filigree needle from his body, and after fiddling around a few times, the small lock was opened.

Open the lid of the box, and there are two paintings on the top.

Xiaoxiao opened one of the older ones, and only after two glances, she knew that the painting was not simple.

It is a famous landscape painting painted by a famous painter in ancient times. Xiaoxiao knew that it was an antique, and it would be worth a lot of money in the future, and after he identified it, the painting was genuine. I didn't expect her parents to leave it like this. a painting.

In fact, what Xiao Xiao didn't know was that this painting was a dowry given to her mother by her grandfather.

Another open painting is an oil painting of a family, and the signature on the painting is Su Dongqing.

Who is this person?

But his painting is also very good.

Putting away the painting, Xiaoxiao saw a household registration book, which belonged to their family of three. This belongs to the second-generation household registration book. The cover is cardboard, and the inner pages are filled with zodiac and population information.

See the names of father Zhou Youmin and mother Su Huiling.

I just saw my mother's surname Su, and then I thought of the painting I just saw by Su Dongqing, who is that person? It must be from the Su family.

So mother's natal family is Su's family? It's just that her mother passed away. Why has no one from the Su family ever contacted her? I remember that my aunt Zhou Cuihua said before that something happened to the Su family, and her parents took her to the Su family overnight. A large truck collided and overturned, and the whole family fell. Her parents died on the spot, leaving her seriously injured.

Close the household registration book, anyway, she has a legal identity in this time and space.

There is also a small box underneath, which Xiao Xiao opened and found some valuable jewelry, a pair of dark green bracelets, a gold necklace and a ring.

It seems that it belongs to my mother. It was placed in this box. Fortunately, it was secretly hidden by Zhou Youkang, otherwise these things would also be snatched by the woman Tian Guixiang.

Close the box and drop the box into the space on the way, where it feels the safest.

There is nothing left or right. Take advantage of these two days to go out and tidy up her old house. After that time, she will tell Zhao Lichen the truth and she will help out and tidy up the house over there. After going to the housing management bureau to get the real estate certificate, the house will be hers. Yes, she has a home.

So go out and go straight to where you want to go.

That place is not far from here. I turned left and right and walked one street after another. After walking for half an hour, I stopped at the deepest part of a remote alley.

Xiaoxiao looked at the doorway with mottled moss marks, and the chain head was rusted and disrespectful. I don't know how long it has been since no one has entered here. This place is the address that Chen Ying wrote to her that day. She deliberately just found the mottled and vague door number at the door - No. 369, Baxiangzikou.

With a slight push of the hand, the lock will automatically fall off.

SHe pushed open the dusty wooden door that was swaying as if it was about to fall.

What catches the eye is the deserted place, the yard is overgrown with weeds, and it is conceivable that no one has lived here for several years.

Chapter 40 Zhou Family's Old House

   It's only after three o'clock in the afternoon, but it's gloomy here.

Especially at the end of the alley, there are not many families who still live here, and they all dislike that it is too dilapidated or move to some places in front of it for convenience, which makes it even more deserted.

Although Xiao Xiao was prepared, she didn't expect this place to be so dilapidated. She walked into the house and looked at the broken roof in several places. How could people live in such a place! Even though it is much larger than the original home, it is still a second-class courtyard, but unfortunately it can't accommodate people.

Silently mourning, no wonder Tian Guixiang, who was so stingy, didn't mind and felt distressed when she heard that she had given her this house.

Looking at the ground again, perhaps the roof is broken, and grass grows on the ground in the house. How can anyone live in a broken house like this! Xiao Xiao's heart was half cold, and she was about to go out when her pupils suddenly narrowed.

It was still afternoon, and the yin was a little heavy here.

"This is my residence in the future. I don't want to be your enemy. I advise you to leave quickly and don't force me to do it!" He said to the air ahead.

Seeing that there was no movement in front of him, the air was even more cold.

Xiaoxiao sighed, sometimes she doesn't want to use some extraordinary means, everything has a spirit, especially in this extraordinary era, she doesn't want to use the metaphysics she learned in her previous life to deal with those dirty things, besides, she only learned Fur, but this one can still deal with it.

She took out a flute from her body, and the flute body was full of green, which was one of her previous life protections. Slowly, the Soul Requiem was blown out slowly, and there seemed to be something in front of it, after hearing it, it whined a few times, and then a few wisps of smoke drifted out.

"Low-level spirit, look, I didn't want to be your enemy at first, you can just leave. Besides, this is my house, I have no place to live, how can I let you live."

Xiao Xiao dug nasal passages.

In her previous life, she was called a ghost doctor for no reason, but she only knew a little bit of mysticism, so her master was very troubled by her lack of motivation in the past.

The house was clean, and Xiao Xiao thought about what to do with the house.

Is it going to be renovated or just knocked down and re-covered.

Seeing that the pillars in the house were all rotten, Xiao Xiao felt that it would be better to just tear it down and rebuild it. Moreover, it cost about 500 yuan to build a house, and she had enough money to build a house.

Thinking of this, she walked out.

No one lives in the surrounding area, this place is a bit remote and deserted, but it's good for her. She has a deserted temperament and doesn't want to interact with many people. It's not bad to live here away from the noise.

In the future, it will be a pleasure to plant some flowers in the yard, raise a dog to watch the house, and put a reclining chair to read in the yard.

Thinking of this, I went to the Housing Authority, took out the household registration certificate and the certificate that Chen Ying gave her before, Xiaoxiao quickly got her real estate certificate, but when the staff over there heard that she was going to rebuild the house At the time, they refused to agree. The reason is that now many people can't get enough to eat, how can they use the money to repair the house, and they don't engage in extravagant behavior. Xiao Xiao really wanted to scold: "But she doesn't even have a nest to live in." She frowned and walked out in frustration.

Don't allow it to be rebuilt, but even if the old house is renovated, it is not easy to live in. This can be worrying. You can only move temporarily, or ask someone to help, but who to look for?

She didn't know many people here, the only one she knew was Zhao Lichen, but how could she bother him with such a thing, Xiao Xiao was a little worried.

When they returned in the evening, they were disheartened.

She originally planned to stay in a hotel or a guest house, but she couldn't get in. She said she needed a letter of introduction from her unit to stay there. Xiaoxiao once again felt aggrieved how she came to this era... She walked casually with her head lowered, not knowing where she was going. , when she was annoyed, she heard someone calling her from behind.

"Xiao Xiao, it's really you, I didn't expect you to be here." A ruffian face smiled at her.

This person is good-looking, about the same age as Zhao Lichen, but a little shorter than him, tall, wearing a blue coat, the person who looks very sunny when the sun hits him, but Xiaoxiao thinks she doesn't remember who this person is.

"Who are you?" She asked with a frown. Someone here could actually call her name, and she was a little worried about being seen by the Zhao family.

"Ah? Why don't you remember me? I'm Zhao Yunhai, both of whom are studying at the Medical University. My classmate, what's wrong with you? Why don't you even know me."

Zhao Yunhai looked at Xiao Xiao strangely.

It turned out to be a classmate...

Xiao Xiao looked at the person in front of him, if he was here, then his family was also here.

"I got into a car accident and became seriously ill. I forgot what happened before. My parents also died in that car accident." After speaking, people became a little sad, perhaps disappointed because the house could not be rebuilt.

Zhao Yunhai immediately looked at her sympathetically, "It turns out to be true, I heard about your family's accident before and didn't expect it to be so serious, I should have gone to see you earlier."

"It's okay, it's all over now, but I lost my memory, I'm so sorry for forgetting who you are."

"It's alright, don't we know each other again, remember to come to me when you encounter difficulties in the future." She was the only one left in the family, and I sympathized with her.

Xiao Xiao nodded, "Do you live here?"

Zhao Yunhai nodded, "Yes! I was going home, but I didn't expect to meet you, yes! How did you come here?" Looking at the direction she was going, guessing When she arrives, she should be going to the military area.

"I... I'm here to visit relatives."

Xiao Xiao didn't know how to answer.

"Relatives? Who are your relatives? I know all the people who live here." Growing up in the military region, he knew all the people here.

"That Zhao family... Zhao Zhiguo."

"Zhao Zhiguo? He's my cousin. Our two families are also relatives. Zhao Lichen is my cousin. I didn't expect you to be related to their family."

Xiao Xiaoxiao twitched the corner of her mouth . .

It's just that this man is not going to be a soldier but to study medicine.

"Right! Do you know if Zhao Lichen is at home?" Zhao Yunhai asked.

"Zhao Lichen? Why are you looking for him when you're not here?"

"Of course there's something going on with him. Do you know if he's back? I heard that his grandmother is dying, and that guy won't come back. I guess he won't be able to see him if he doesn't come back. His grandma is already." Hecursed the old man so much, obviously Zhao Lichen's grandma was about to recover

, but he said angrily: "Shut your crow's mouth, his grandma has recovered a lot, that person was still at home before, but now he's gone Go back to the army."

"Really? How did you know so clearly? His grandmother was just sent home from the hospital a while ago. I heard that even the doctor couldn't cure him in the hospital, so he went back to prepare for the funeral. Why is it suddenly better now? Is it?"

Xiaoxiao curled her lips and said angrily, "If you don't believe me, you can go and see it yourself." After speaking, she wanted to leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 11.3K 19
[Tokyo Ghoul Fanfic] [Kaneki Ken x Reader] You passed the scene of the crime and followed the man who got injured. His life was saved from your repor...
322K 7.5K 23
'Sometimes it is the silent observer who sees the most.' || Maze Runner || || Scorch Trials - The Death Cure || || Newt x oc || || COMPLETED ||
109K 1.5K 63
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七零白富美 AUTHOR: 苏芷 Bai Su is a new female educated youth in the team, and she has a sweet voice and becomes the white moonligh...
4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...