ON HOLD! Melodies Of Three (R...

Galing kay Cassalynn

Thing at the Pizzaplex had calmed down, and to your relief... The gang had beaten William. not without loss... Higit pa

Before I Start
Humans Are... Shady (1)
Struggles (2)
Opportunity
Odd Jobs
AYO!
Kids Cove
A Pirate Adventure
Pup
Past Curfew
A Moment
An Idea
Rant
Naptime
Ill keep ya Safe...
The Truth
Drawings and Urges...
Glamrock Upgrades
READ THIS
Homeless
Question....(Votes Closed)
Warning
Goodbye Mr. l/n...
Anger fueld Words...
sad boi ort
A wolf and a fox
Bathroom Talks
hehe
Friends?
A/N
Shopping Trip
question my dear readers
hey
A/N (My personal OC)
so guys
please go read this

Bloodlust & Acceptance

379 15 50
Galing kay Cassalynn

Foxy, slamming his hook and hand hard in front of you on the table Startled you, causing you to jump a little.

As soon as Sam had messaged him, he went looking for you. It took him a few minutes, but he was able to follow the familiar scent of your blood.

You hastily looked up at the pirate Fox, seeing a deadly look in his glowing red eyes. Where did he come from!? You hadnt expected him to show up so suddenly or quickly...

What the fuck...

"With me. Now." He growled his tail, you noticed, was wagging sporadically.

With worried, wide eyes you shakily got out of the booth. You didn't want to find out what would happen if you disobeyed his command. Nor did you want to draw any attention to the two of you.

You followed Foxy, his movements tense and agressive, and he led you to his room. He made you go first and slammed the button to shut his door faster.

You stood in the center of his room, hugging yourself feeling anxious and awkward all at once. You looked at Foxy who was glaring at you, but he didn't say anything for a moment. He seemed to be thinking, like he wasn't sure what to do next.

Seeming to make up his mind, Foxy sauntered closer to you, silently, his eyes still a glowing blood red.

Uh oh...

Your feet worked on their own accord, and you slowly backed up until he had you pressed up against the wall.

Well, more like his vanity. You leaned back against it and Foxy slammed his hook into the wood, trapping you on one side.

His eyes were so scary... you saw nothing, but bloodlust.

It made you wonder if killing the gaurd had truly been an accident. Or if he actually felt guilty for it.

All those doubts dissopated when, ever so gently he grabbed your jaw, and with a blank expression he was closely examining your cheek.

He was so close...

It made your heart rate go crazy...

Foxy had such a strange affect on you.

"...he hit you again."

It wasn't a question, but you still nodded anyways.

Foxys eyes flickered to yours. Your breath caught. Jeez... foxy was scary right now, but the way he looked at you. It excited you...

Slowly you released your breath, Foxys ears twitching as you did so.

How did he even know you were here? He would've been in kids cove when you walked in...

Foxy grabbed your arm, checking to make sure the bandages were good and your dad hadn't hurt you there to and made this wound any worse than it already was. But it was fine and exactly as he had left it when he replaced the bandages before your departure earlier.

"Did he hurt ya anywhere else, my pup?" He questioned, his voice barely above a whisper.

You shook your head, giving yourself away when you winced from the quick movement as the fabric of your hood pulled at the dry blood on the back of your head.

Foxy narrowed his eyes, and while keeping eye contact he pushed off the hood of your sweater and examined the back of your head through your reflection. It didn't take long to spot the mess of bloodied and knotted hair.

His eye twitched.

"...my pup, what's his name?" He asked through clenched teeth.

Was he serious?

"W-why do you-"

"Lyric... answer. the fuckin. question" he forced his tone to sound calm, but the twisted smirk he wore was anything but calm as he tried his best not to freak out.

"..I don't want you to kill him, Foxy..."

Foxy growled, he moved closer so his muzzle was centimeters away from your face.

"I wont kill him ye stubborn girl!"

"Then why do you need his name?!" You glared at the fox, tears threating to spill.

Your numb feeling was fading and foxys anger along with everything you just went through was overwhelming you.

Foxy seemed to sense this as he pulled back slightly, his eyes softening he took a deep breath to calm himself.

"...Im sorry, my pup" he muttered pulling you into a comforting hug.

He meant it, and obviously he knew you wouldn't reveal to him who your father was. So he'd stop pushing you to answer but...

That doesn't mean he's dropped it entirely. He had other methods to his disposal... so as he hugged you, He messaged Sam; "ask your human where Lyric lives. Now."

While he waited for a response, Foxy pulled away and grabbed your hand in his. He put your hood back up for you and led you out of his room. The walk was silent, his eyes were still red but he seemed calmer. His tail was less twitchy and he wasn't as tense which hopefully was a good sign.

The red eyes made you a little nervous though.

You didn't feel like you were in any danger though. Oddly enough, you never felt a sense of danger around him anymore even when he was angry.

And his next actions only intensified the safety you felt around him.

Foxy ended up taking you to the bathroom in kids cove.

This was what, the third time you've been in here? All visits were because you got hurt. Tsk tsk.

He told you to sit and stay before he disappeared leaving you alone in the bathroom.

Awkwardly you waited, and it didn't take him long to come back carrying a  stool, a couple towels and a cup.

He set the stool by the sink, "sit."

Quickly you moved to sit on the stool and he adjusted it so that you could lean back into the sink. He set a towel around your shoulder and then gently pushed your head back into the sink. He was quiet as he focused on cleaning the blood out of your hair, and even with one hand he managed to be gentle about it using the cup to pour water over your hair.

See, this is why he didn't make you feel any feeling of danger. He got angry and violent but not once has he ever made any attempt at hurting you. And he was always mindful of your feelings and really took care of you.

Once the water was no longer red he shut off the faucet and handed you the second towel to dry your hair.

It was excruciatingly painful, and Foxy watched your suffering, a deep frown etched onto his features. He hated seeing you hurt...

He wanted to kill your dad.

You didn't deserve this kind of treatment... you didn't deserve to be in this much pain.

No one, should be hurting his human.

Foxy flinched.

His human?
.

.

.

.

.

Fuck it.

You were his human, his pup.

Honestly what was the point in denying it any longer? Foxy has known for a while now that you Cleary had him hooked to you.

That even through his hatred for humans, you had won him over with your unique energy and personality.

His desire for you was too intense for him to keep fighting it off, it just tired him out and made him feel crazy. So fuck it, he was done being in denial...

Imstead, He was accepting it, accepting that he wanted you, that you were important to him and he cared deeply for you.

Slowly Foxy licked his lips, gazing at you as his eyes thiugh still red, glowed brighter than ever. He felt so much better accepting that he liked you and wanted you...

But first things first... he needed to take care of you, get rid of your garbage sperm donor and then he would focus on winning your affections.

He'd fight Roxy for you if he had to...

He liked Roxy too, but you. You spurred something more intense.

"Foxy?"

Foxys ear twitched, "aye?"

"...can we go back to your room? I want to sit for a bit..."

Foxy nodded and took your hand in his, and off you two went back to his room.

Just as you arrived to his room, a message appeard before him.

An address.

Your dads address.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

26.2K 1.1K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
31.6K 665 77
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~โ˜…...
25.4K 1.9K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...