What Are You Waiting For

lindsayk2503

When Jennifer jareau and spencer reid realize they have feelings for each other how will their team react? Ho... Еще

Chapter 1 Feelings
The Date The Date
Henry
Why Me?
The Redo Date
I Like Like You
IMPORTANT!!!!!!
Emily
Emily Part 2
Goodbye
What Now?
Loved or Loves?
I Do
A Woman Like You
Freezie Time!
New Member To The Family
Get out
Forever
Go get her
Pinkie Promise
Surprise
Found her
I love you both
Shoe problems
Hello Old Pal
Spencer Was Enough
Everything
Please
More bad knews
NG4 R6I
The one and only...
I love you
Reid
I love you my baby star
Smoke In The Rain

Jeid and Morcia!

2.3K 63 7
lindsayk2503

Chapter 7

*the next day at work*
JJ's POV

I walked into the bau and walked into my office. I turned to face the door to close it when I felt someone put their hands around my waist. I immediately react and elbow them in the gut! I hoof them in the private area with my heel. I turn around to arrest them and see my new boyfriend lying on the ground yelling "STOP JJ IT'S ME!"

"Oh my god!! Spence are you ok? I'm so sorry I thought it was...." I can't say his name.
"Will?" He asks in a soft tone.
"Yeah." I say and start tearing up.
"It's ok JJ I'm here now!"
"I know! And your so much better then him!" I say and peck him on the lips.
"It's ok!"
"No it's not! How can I make it up to you?" I ask devilishly.
"I have a few ideas!" He says with a smirk.
"Alright!"
"Hey JEID!" Garcia beams.
"Jeid?" Spence and I say.
"It's a ship name! Anyways I was wondering if you two lovebirds could come to Rossi's house tonight for a celebration!"
"Yeah! Sounds fun!"
"And were not a thing by the way!" Reid and I say at the same time.
"Don't even try to hide it from the Oracle Of All Knowing!"
"Fine but don't tell anyone!" I say.
"There's no one to tell it to sweetie!" She says and gives me a cheeky smile.
"You didn't!" I say.
"Nope! Morgan and I did!"
"Oohh! Morcia much!"
"Alright JEID that's enough for now! Ill see you two later!" She says and skips out of my office.
"Morcia?" Spence asks," how'd you think of that so fast? Even I couldn't think that fast!" He exclaims.
"Girls know what each other are going to say! I had time!"
----------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short!! But I hope you still liked it anyways!:)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

No strings attached Prentiss’ lil bitch

Художественная проза

504K 7.9K 38
Hotch has always been attracted to the young BAU agent and perhaps she feels the same? But what happens when his attraction becomes something more? ...
9.6K 198 14
Emily is back from Paris and head over heels for Aaron Hotchner who felt the same for her. Going through a journey of past demons, kids, jobs, strug...
60.9K 1.1K 25
Y/N has been with the BAU for two years and has always had a secret crush on JJ. Who knew that the feeling was mutual. Jennifer Jareau x female read...
I Never Knew reidsnrenswhore

Документальная проза

1.4K 23 8
you and Spencer have never really been close when you started working at the BAU and you wanted to respect that if he never wanted to get as close to...