The Heroes' Rebirth - REVISIT...

Od HeroOfRhythm

~Having returned after two years, I decided to edit The Heroes' Rebirth. I changed (hopefully) all of the spe... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1: Return to the Wild
Chapter 2: Reflection
Chapter 3: A Day in the Life of the Heroes
Chapter 4: Hyrule Castle
Chapter 5: Zelda and Link
Chapter 6: Malice
Chapter 7: To Impa
Chapter 8: Recover
Chapter 9: Scout's Hill
Chapter 10: The Return
Chapter 11: Dark
Part II - Chapter 12: Whispers
Chapter 13: Sheikah Dungeon
Chapter 14: Origins
Chapter 15: Catch-up
Chapter 16: The Evening
Chapter 17: Who Are You
Chapter 18: Negotiations
Part III - Chapter 19: War
Chapter 20: All In
Chapter 21: Dark Reverie
Chapter 22: Healing in Time
Chapter 23: Link
Chapter 24: Rebirth
Epilogue

A Revisit and a Massive Thank You

563 9 5
Od HeroOfRhythm

Hey!

What a crazy few years this has been. I got to serve my mission in the greatest city, learn Spanish, survived covid, and started college.

While on my mission I couldn't access Wattpad, but I still had access to my email. I decided to look at my email after a while and I was utterly overwhelmed by the amount of reads and comments that had been added to The Heroes' Rebirth. 

I had no words, and still have no words. I am so grateful for all of you that read the story. I can't tell you how much it has meant to me.

I decided to come back to The Heroes' Rebirth and edit it since I didn't have a lot of time to do that when I first wrote it. I added some more scenes and rearranged some things, too.

I also may or may not have another story in the works. Stay tuned.

Hope you enjoy. Love you all.

May the light illuminate your path.

-HR

p.s. lmk if there are any spelling or grammar errors :)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

6K 189 11
The legend of the hero, Link, the Goddess reborn, Zelda, and evil reincarnate, Ganon has been ingrained in the history of Hyrule from its very incept...
141K 3.1K 46
A story which both Zelda fans and people who don't even know what Nintendo is can enjoy. It's a princess's dream to be swooped away by her knight in...
11.4K 362 28
"Princess!" he yelled after her. "Where are you going?" "Back to the castle," she replied without stopping. "Not by yourself you're not!" "I'm sorry...
137K 3.1K 59
Before the Great Calamity, Zelda and Link travel amongst Hyrule together. They must learn to tolerate each other on their journey. Zelda, having bare...