Slender Brothers x Reader One...

By Broken_Samurai_

Request oneshots with your favorite Slender brothers! I do the main four and will do the others as well! Just... More

Request Page
Offender x Suicidal Non-Binary Reader (Fluff)
Slender x Pregnant Wife Reader (Lemon)
Slight Yandere Slender x Reader
Offender x Wolf Male Reader (BDSM Lemon)
Slender x Insane Fem! Reader (Forced/Stockholmed Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Tenderman x Fem! Model Reader (Lemon)
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Fem! Slender Child Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader x Offender (Part One)
Slender x Self Harming Fem Reader
Slender x Offender x Trender x Splendor x Fem! Kitsune Maid Reader (Lemons)
Trender x Gender Neutral Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader (DDLG Oneshot)
Slenderman x Hunter Reader (BDSM Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Calm Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Male Proxy Reader
Trender x Model/Designer Male Reader
Slender x Reader
Splendor x Littlespace Reader
Offender x Shape Shifter BDSM (Lemon)
Slender x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Male Feline/Neko In Heat Reader/Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Non-Binary Mad Scientist Reader x Splendor
Half-Human/Half-Robot Female Reader x Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Offenderman x Non-Binary Butler Reader (Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Alien Reader (Lemon)
Offender x Male Police Officer (Forced Lemon)
Slender x Stolkhom Reader
Splendor x Drider Reader
Slender Brothers x Succubus Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Lepidopterophobia Female Reader
Offender x PTSD Male Reader
Slenderbrothers x Medusa Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader (Pet Play/Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Offender x Fem! Reader (Part Two)
Slender x Guitarist Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Trender x Male Motorcycle Reader
Slender x Childhood Friend Reader
Slender x Infected Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Mafia Slender x Fem! Reader
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Lamia Child Reader
Splendor x Trans Male Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Queen Xenomorph Reader
Slender x Undercover Wife Reader
Yandere Splendor x Gender Neutral Reader
Slender x Single Mother Reader
Splendor x In Heat Gender Neutral Reader
Yandere Slender Brothers x Female Neko Reader
Slender x Accidental Victim Reader

Slender x Disabled Fem! Reader (FORCED Lemon)

3.6K 49 20
By Broken_Samurai_

WARNING: The following is a FORCED LEMON meaning the reader did not consent. Also known as non-con. If you do not like these types of lemons please move on from this chapter. This is for entertainment purposes only. I in no way condone or encourage any form of forced sex, assault, or otherwise. Again, don't like? Please do not read this chapter.

[Your Text]
{Slender's Text}
~~~~~~

Y/N had lost most of her motor skills in her lower half. She still had feeling but movement had all but disappeared. Getting around was hard, being bound to a wheelchair. For a while after she lost function she refused to go anywhere, now bound to a familiar house she could no longer freely navigate. Most of her friends had given up on her so she lost most motivation to even go outside unless she needed essentials. Her world became immersed in video games. She could play all she wanted without worrying about the judgement of other people or having to go out into public. It was easy to just buy everything online. She was getting a general spinal injection for pain when the doctor slipped and the needle went through the nerve.

It all went downhill after that. Despite the best efforts of the doctors they were unable to repair the damage, leaving her without mobility in her lower half. A settlement has allowed her to live comfortably in a small apartment. Most of her family had cut her off after the accident, no one wanting to take care of the cripple. If no one she saw as family and friends would stay with her then why should she expect anyone else to do the same? Little did she know there was someone out there who didn't care about her accident. He was obsessed with her and he would do anything for her. Disabled or not, she was his dream come true.

Slender had met Y/N on one of Ben's gaming chat rooms. The pastas had insisted he try out a few of them and he ended up caving. He was awful at the game but while he was playing he started talking to Y/N. Despite his awful skills she was kind and encouraging. He discovered she was well known among the pastas, at least her gamer profile was. From what Slender knew she was a very avid gamer among other things. After connecting with her he took the time to do some research into her. He discovered her accident and all that had happened. He had Ben watch her content but she never took the chance to try and date. It frustrated him! He looks up from his paper when there's a ping on his computer, immediately pulling up the chat.

[Down for a quick game?]

{Only if you've decided to meet me for coffee}

[I'm still not so sure]

{Afraid I'm a serial killer?}

[Haha! Not at all!]

{Then why? I know a great coffee shop.}

[I don't doubt that. I just.....not sure about this whole dating thing. I'm not exactly normal you know?]

{Neither am I.}

[Right, you said you weren't like others.]

{Just a coffee. If you don't like it you're free to leave.}

[Fine. One coffee.]

Slender would be grinning if his mouth was showing, delighted to have finally convinced her. He was finally getting the chance to make a connection with her! He can hardly sleep that night as he imagines all of the things he could do with Y/N. He'd make it so he was the only one she would ever need. No one else was to take her time. She'd be his and his alone. He had a nice room all prepared that only he knew about and could access. He had used a portal to create the room and you can only access it through his closet. Unless you knew what you were looking for you'd never know it was there. The portal enters into a small cabin like home equipped with all necessary essentials. There were no doors to the outside and the skylights were unable to open as well as too high up to access. Those were the only way to get sunlight. Perfect for his little Y/N.

~~~~

Y/N sighs softly as she sits at her table, having chosen one further in the back to be away from prying eyes. She watches the door as various people come in, holding her coffee in her hands to try and calm herself with the heat. He wasn't coming. She knew this. So why did she even bother coming out? If he did come she didn't want to stand him up but it was still hard getting out. She pauses when a very tall and handsome man enters the coffee shop, suddenly everyone's eyes on him. They whisper as they wonder who he was there for, Y/N freezing when his eyes land on her. She sips Jed coffee to hide, praying he wouldn't come her way.

"I'm sorry! I know it's a bad image to have handicap," Y/N splutters out when he sits in the chair across from her.

"Y/N, it's me. Your gamer guy," Slended laughs. "Sorry I'm late."

"You're kidding right?" Y/N asks suspiciously.

"I know what you're thinking but I promise I'm genuinely here to get to know you," He says. "Give me a chance?"

Y/N wanted to say no and just leave rather than embarrassing herself with his pity but he seemed so genuine and polite! She didn't really want to just walk out.

"Here's your usual!" One of the baristas smiles, bringing Slender a drink.

"Thank you," He says, accepting the drink and sipping it. "Fantastic as always."

"You're a regular?" Y/N asks him in surprise.

"A bit," He chuckles. "I like this place."

"I used to come here before the accident," Y/N admits. "Although I'm sure I'd have noticed someone like you."

"Funny, I was thinking the same thing," He teases, smiling when she bursts out with laughter.

The two spend several hours in the coffee shop, Y/n having the make fun she's had in a long time. Afterwards they head out, Slender offering Y/N a ride home.

"Y/N! I thought I heard you went out!" Liam grins, standing at Y/N's door.

"Liam?" Y/N asks in surprise, grunting when she's suddenly hugged. "What are you doing here?"

Slender's hands tighten on the handles of the chair, threatening to snap them off. How dare he touch his previous Y/N! She seemed uncomfortable as well. Slender makes a split second decision and moves to Y/N's side, shoving Liam off.

"What the hell man?!" Liam snaps as he stumbles back. "Who is this guy?! Tell him to back off!"

"Liam, I think you should go," Y/M says, her arms wrapping around Slender's as he stands beside her.

"You think just because you have a body guard you can treat people like shit?! I made the right decision dumping you," Liam spits.

Slender can't take anymore. His body grows and shifts, his mouth tearing open as he lunges on Liam. Y/N screams as Slender simply bites the man's head off, backing off and trying to roll her wheel chair down the sidewalk as fast as possible. She pants as she tries to her close to the neighborhood park in hopes parents and kids might be there. She screams in terror when the large monster suddenly appears in front of her.

"Not how I intended but it'll have to do," Slender purrs. "Come with me princess."

"No! Stay back! Stay back!" Y/N cries, trying to wheel back.

"Shhhh, it's okay," Slender coos, catching Y/N's wheel chair.

He scoops her into his arms and suddenly they're in the home he had prepared for Y/N. He gets her struggling form in bed, fixing a collar around her neck that connected to a chain on the wall. It wasn't truly necessary but he wasn't taking any chances on her escaping.

"Please! I'm sorry, just let me go! What do you want? Money?! I can give you that!" Y/N cries in a panic, trying to scoot back as far as she can on the bed.

"No, I only want you," Slender purrs, grasping Y/N's cheeks. "The perfect specimen. The absolute most beautiful specimen. Don't cry dear Y/N. It's okay. I'll treat you the best."

"No, please. Just let me go. I won't tell anyone," Y/N begs, her body trembling. "Please."

"Don't be afraid. It's okay," Slender says calmly.

He gently brushes his hand along her cheek, admiring her beautiful (e/c) colored eyes. He finally had her! He finally had her and she was going to be his for all eternity! Her pounding heart and the smell of that terror made his own heart flutter. Excitement builds on him as he suddenly swoops down and kisses her, her small hands beating against his chest. He ignores this, grabbing her hips and jerking her down on the bed. Realization dawns on her and she sends a sharp right hook into Slender's jaw. She tries to scramble off the bed but he just snarls and grabs her. She cries and claws at the bed sheets as she's pulled back. She tries to punch Slender as he wrestles her arm back and into cuffs.

"Let go! Let me go!" She screams, jerking hard at the cuffs.

She lets out a muffled yell as a ball is forced between her lips and teeth after it's pried open with four black snake like appendages. Her eyes widen when one of the appendages grabs a drank like handle, crying out in pain as the ball is forced further into her mouth, prying it open even further. She wishes she had movement in her legs to kick this monster but she was stuck. Her body shakes when he suddenly tears away all her clothes, tears streaming down her cheeks as she struggles. He's slow and teasing as he strips out of his own clothes. Y/N desperately slams her arms forward in hope of breaking the ropes on her wrists, freezing when Slender finally pulls off his underwear.

Slender's mouth is torn free and he gladly grins, climbing onto the bed and spreading Y/N's legs. He climbs onto the bed, lining himself with her entrance. A muffled scream leaves her mouth when he slams himself all the way inside her, her stomach bulging as he pushes through her cervix. Pain overwhelms her, shooting down her legs and up your stomach as she desperately wishes she could pull her hips away. Slender groans in satisfaction, pulling out and slamming back into her. Y/N's eyes shut as she screams through the gag, pain shooting through her.

She inhales through her nose as the tears stream down her cheeks, Slender's fingers bruising her hips. A hot feeling suddenly shooting through her legs. It didn't hurt, it was just hot, like something had injected hot water into her hips. Slender pants softly, not paying attention as he continues slamming into Y/N over and over again. Her eyes closing as the pain overwhelms her body. Her eyes snap open when her stomach suddenly feels hot, gasping out as she arches her back. Slender stills with hard pants, finishing inside of Y/N. She hopes that's the last of it but she's sorely mistaken, he takes her over and over again until she's a soaked and sweating mess.

"So good. You're such a good girl," Slender purrs, gently stroking Y/N's cheek.

He undoes the collar and the hand restraints, letting Y/N free but she's too tired to even move. Slender is satisfied and decides to leave her alone for the rest of the night, going through the portal that only he and his brothers could access. He exits his closet and he gets a shower in before he goes to bed. Y/N struggles to climb out of the bed and crawls to the shower, turning it on hot and scrubbing her body down. She sobs as she breaks down, fumbling with the ball gag and throwing it off. It clatters across the floor and she curls up under the water as she cries. Long after the shower turns cold she caves and climbs out of the tub, wrapping herself in a towel. She curls up in a corner of the room on the floor, closing her eyes.

~~~~

Months pass, Y/N getting used to life in an inescapable house without her wheelchair. She keeps begging Slender for one but he kept saying she hadn't earned it. She was at least able to convince him to get her proper clothes and bedding for whenever he assaulted her. She still wasn't used to his size. Every time her body seemed to recover he'd harm it again. She sighs as she sits on the edge of her bed, staring down at her lap. She just wanted out of her. She wanted to be back out in nature again, hell she'd even go to the coffee shop again!

"See! I thought I sensed a new one!" A large creature in a pok-a-dot suit chirps as he suddenly appears out of the wall. He freezes with wide eyes when he sees Y/N, her eyes widening with fear as two more creatures that looked similar to Slender come out.

"Oh? He's keeping a pet. How cute!" The one with the fedora laughs. "Hi there pretty lady."

"Offender, you know how he is," One with glasses complains.

Y/N grows uncomfortable under all of their gazes and tries to scoot as far back as the bed would let her, grabbing her pillow and holding it close to her chest.

"See! You've frightened her!" Pok-a-dots declares.

"Brothers," Slender's voice is laced with venom and terror overwhelms Y/N.

"No! Just leave them alone!" She cries, whimpering when Slender's attention falls on her.

The three brothers all freeze as well at the tone of their brother's voice, suddenly disappearing. Y/N is left all alone with an infuriated Slender. His hands grab his belt and he jerks it off, Y/N falling off the bed and trying to crawl to safety. She screams when a tendril grabs her and pulls her back out, the tendrils making her spread Eagle on her stomach. The leather of the belt makes a loud snapping sound as it comes down on Y/N's back. She screams out in pain but Slender doesn't stop. Over and over again he brings down the belt until her back is bruised and bloody. He fixes his belt back on before stepping in front of her and grabbing her chin.

"No one, absolutely no one is allowed to touch you got it?! I will punish anyone who dares catch even the slightest glimpse of you! No one can be near you!" Slender snarls out.

"Y-Yes Slender," Y/N whimpers.

He grabs her by the hair and drags her into the bed. He tears away her dress and undergarments, pinning Y/N's arms above her head.

"Please! No! I can't taken more, it's a rest day!" Y/N protests as she thrown onto the bed. She can't get any more words out as Slender slams into her back entrance wish no lubricant. She screams and clutches the sheets of the bed as he pounds into her. His tendrils slither along her body before they soddenly enter her front. She gasps out s she's taken from both entrances, gagging and choking when two suddenly pry into her mouth. She can hardly keep up, lost in the pleasure and
The pain. His large hands grasp her hips and a snapping sound echoes through the room. Y/N screams in agony as he continues to slam into her. She expects him to stop when he reaches his peak but she's sorely mistaken.

She loses track of all time and the number of times Slender pumps his seed inside of her. He switches from her ass and the moves to her front side, claiming both holes over and over again. Consciousness threatens to disappear as the assault pushes her over the edge. She grits her teeth and pushes through the pain, wishing she had never agreed to meet this monster. It's sweet relief when he finally finishes. His chest heaves was he looks at the mess he made. Blood and cum cover Y/N's back and trickles thighs. He grabs her by the hair again and forces Y/N onto her ass on the floor.

"Lick me clean my little pet," He purrs, waving his erection in front of her face.

When she refuses he grabs her hair and slams his length down her throat when she cries out from pain. He lets her gasp and choke on him before he begins thrusting in and out of her mouth. His hand stays rooted in her hair to keep her from pulling away, her throat and jaw growing sore from the abuse. She takes a sharp inhale through her nose when he slams himself straight into the back of Y/N's throat, Slender groaning as her throat convulses and accepts all his seed. He pulls out of her mouth and fixes his clothes back on. A satisfied smile would be on his lips if he had his mouth showing but for now he was faceless but happy. Now, he needed to go deal with his brothers.

Slender unleashes on his brothers for daring to go near his precious Y/N, warning them that if they dared try again he would do more than just attack them. They cower in fear and he knows he got his point across so he returns to the mansion to go about his daily business. Y/N manages to crawl to the bathroom and throws up all of Slender's seed along with her breakfast and lunch from the day. She lays on the cold tile floor as she works to come down from her nausea. She sighs and just lays on the tile, not having any energy to really move. She'd lost a lot of weight since being here, Slender occasionally withholding meals as punishment, or she just upchucks it all when he forces oral sex on her.

She had managed to keep track of her days thanks to the skylights and she has kept a tally underneath the bed. When she had energy again she crawls back onto the bed and buries beneath the covers. She closes her eyes as she wishes for her freedom, wondering if she would be stuck here for the remainder of her days. What a cruel twist of fate this truly was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182 9 5
β€’ π‘³π’–π’“π’Œ β€’ Meaning; ᡛᡉʳᡇ 𝑩𝒆 𝒐𝒓 π’“π’†π’Žπ’‚π’Šπ’ π’‰π’Šπ’…π’…π’†π’ 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’ π’‚π’Žπ’ƒπ’–π’”π’‰ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† 𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’οΏ½...
453 8 6
Just as the title suggests, these are old! (The cover contains my old username)
3.9K 66 65
This is my journal. It's where I will be posting my Creepypasta or Slenderverse experiences, investigations, researches, ect. (Iᴍ α΄€ α΄„Κ€α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜Κα΄˜α΄€sα΄›α΄€ ʀᴇsᴇᴀ...
447K 15.2K 71
This story might be taken down soon.