𝐩𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 �...

By ZeninSso

𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁, 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳... 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘁... More

𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝗼𝐟𝐟 ✵ 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝗼
𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 ✵ 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝗺𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝗼
𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡 ✵ 𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐮
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝗺𝐲 ✵ 𝐓𝗼𝐣𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝗼
𝐒𝐥𝗼𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✵ 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝗼
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 ✵ 𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐮
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧* ✵ 𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐮
𝐒𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝗼𝐬𝐞𝐫 ✵ 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝗼 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮
𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 ✵ 𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐮
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐲 ✵ 𝐍𝐚𝗼𝐲𝐚 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 ✵ 𝐓𝗼𝐣𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝗼
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞* ✵ 𝐓𝗼𝐣𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝗼
𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 ✵ 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐝𝗼𝐫𝐢 𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢
𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 ✵ 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝗼
𝐒𝗺𝗼𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 ✵ 𝐒𝐡𝗼𝐤𝗼 𝐈𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐢
𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝗺𝐞 ✵ 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝗼 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮
𝐒𝐡𝗼𝐠𝐢 ✵ 𝐍𝐚𝗼𝐲𝐚 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧
𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 ✵ 𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐮
𝐏𝐫𝗼𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐞 ✵ 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝗼
𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝗼𝐧 ✵ 𝐓𝗼𝐣𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝗼
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 ✵ 𝐂𝐡𝗼𝐬𝗼
𝐏𝐫𝗼𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 ✵ 𝐍𝐚𝗼𝐲𝐚 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐂𝐥𝗼𝐮𝐝 ✵ 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 ✵ 𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐮
𝐕𝗼𝐢𝐝 ✵ 𝐍𝐚𝗼𝐲𝐚 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧
𝐀 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 ✵ 𝐂𝐡𝗼𝐬𝗼
A/N: requests are closed
𝐂𝗼𝐜𝗼𝗼𝐧 ✵ 𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐮
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝗺𝐚𝐧 ✵ 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝗼
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝗼𝐧𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭 ✵ 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐭𝗼𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐊𝐚𝗺𝗼
𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐫 ✵ 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝗺𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝗼
𝐌𝗼𝐯𝐢𝐞 ✵ 𝐈𝐧𝐮𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐓𝗼𝐠𝐞
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐚𝐥 ✵ 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝗼
𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 ✵ 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝗼 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮
𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝗼𝐮𝐭 ✵ 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝗼
𝐏𝗼𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝗼𝐧 ✵ 𝐓𝗼𝐣𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝗼
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝗺𝐚𝐧 ✵ 𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐮
No more secrets . Nanami Kento
Thank you!

𝐕𝗼𝐢𝐝 ✵ 𝐑𝐲𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚

4.5K 69 32
By ZeninSso

Warning/Disclaimer: abuse + blood (+ imagine him in his real form)

A/N:  don't expect any cute romance, it's sukuna

Words count: 1.5k

•••

"The offering has been chosen"

The news quickly toured the village. A wave of relief passed through the narrow streets where the inhabitants dared themselves their first outing since the arrival of the demon, the king of curses himself, Sukuna. A demon who had proclaimed as his own the mountain in which lived the hundred villagers who constituted the village of Kyohi.

Amused by the despair of the men who had immediately abandoned the fight, Sukuna felt generous and imposed the following conditions:

"Offer me one of your lives and I'll see what I can do with the others"

The first reaction of the inhabitants had been to flee. It was impossible to trust the demon whose cruelty was such that the rumors of his repeated massacres had reached Kyohi's isolated ears. Attempts to escape followed, but after a few days and as the putrid smell of blood, from the forest, began to climb back to those whose fear had confined them to their homes, the village chief spoke out.

"The offering will be brought tonight"

They could no longer afford to wait while their lives depended on the changing mood of the demon who had found a place in a cave high up. From the ground, he could perceive the two pairs of red eyes snickering at their panic. Snickering at their weakness, their humanity.

The announcement resounded in the streets and for the first time, the villagers left the humidity of their house to take a look at the offering. Like a spectacle, the chief made the procession pass by the main road. To appease the community; here was his explanation.

"It's mostly to inflate your ego..."

"Shut up, ignorant woman. Don't waste your last words in hatred and lift up your head, be proud. You are about to save your village."

"My village..."

Who to choose? Who to sacrifice? Logically, those whose feet were already close to death should have been the only candidates. And yet, here they were, dragging a young woman through these streets.

She was scrutinized, people trying to recognize her facial features far too soft for death. Why sacrifice such a young one? And then they recognized her. One recognized the loneliness in her features, the contempt that had been spat on her face since her arrival in the village.

The refugee. The one who had fled the famine to hide in their trash.

A rat no one would regret.

"My village..." she repeated, taking a look at the half-open door around her. "It must be happy to get rid of such waste"

"Y/N! I will not repeat myself: stop those hateful words. I'm giving you a chance to thank us for everything we've done for you, so take it."

"How can I seize such an opportunity when my hands are tied?" the offering questioned as she raised her bound fists.

Arriving at the foot of the mountain, the chief dismissed his men. Now protected from the gaze of his subjects, he was able to ditch his Good Samaritan facade.

"Dirty little bitch!" he spat at her with a blow to the back, throwing her on the ground. His jaw was clenched, his frustration creating a grimace on his wrinkled face. "You should only thank me. A child like you with no future should thank me for ending its pathetic life."

Y/N didn't answer. She didn't even try to protect herself from his repetitive blows, preferring to stick her face to the ground which was so familiar to her. Years of kneeling, begging for help, or just a glance to get her out of her misery. There was some truth in his words. At least dead, she would no longer need to swallow her pride every morning and curse her condition every night.

"From now on, I don't want to hear from you." The chief grabbed her by her hair to raise her eyes to his level "Do you understand?"

It was the end. She could feel her body empty of the last dust of hope that had survived the horrible nightmare that was her life.

"Yes"

A last toilet in the mountain river before the fateful moment. The water seemed horribly cold against her rough skin. He threw another white dress to replace that soiled by his consecutive blows; it seemed that her first beating hadn't been enough. After all, the last few days were hard for the poor chief.

"You're getting in first," he commanded in a whisper.

Y/N felt her whole body shivering. It wasn't due to the sensation of his breathing on her neck. No, she didn't even feel it, she couldn't feel it with the cold wind coming from the cave facing her.

"It's the end..." she murmured to herself. " It's the end..." she repeated as she entered the darkness.

Y/N was advancing without knowing where she was putting her foot. She couldn't see, unable to distinguish anything in this complete dark. The only sound she could hear was that icy wind surrounding her and drawing her to that presence. At the bottom of this cave was her only landmark, this sinful presence.

"You've made me wait"

A husky voice echoed in the cave, a voice that froze her in place. Torches lit up afterward, blinding her sight. She took a step back due to the surprise but was quickly pushed back forward.

"Bow down"

It was the chief. She had forgotten his presence. He untied her fists in a quick gesture before forcing her to kneel.

"I apologize for the wait." He spoke loud and clear but with great respect in his tone "I came today to bring you the offering"

As he continued with his courtesy, Y/N raised her head gently. She kept her eyes fixed on her hands for a long time before finding the courage to take a look at the famous inking of curses.

"That's enough. Bring it to me instead of wasting my time."

A large figure. Muscles protruding. Four arms. Four eyes. Four pupils in the color of blood. This is the description of the demon who was about to end her miserable life.

"Of course"

This sight of horror made Y/N tremble without a possibility of calming down. She couldn't even get up. Even with the chief pulling on her arm, it was impossible to lift a body with flabby legs.

"Get up! Hurry up!" with teeth clenched, the chief was begging her. He wasn't going to lose his life because of the disrespect of a rat.

Fear is a natural response. It is the feeling that pushes us to flee, the first mechanism that comes to mind when faced with a far too great danger. Yet when these red eyes landed on her trembling form, Y/N felt her muscles empty of all energy. Her brain did the same, abandoning the very idea of trying to escape.

"What is your name?"

She hadn't even noticed that he had left his throne. Yet, it was his fingers that were cupping her jaw. This demon had squatted at her level, turning her face in random directions to have a better look at her features.

"Her name is Y/N" the leader didn't wait for Sukuna to feel insulted by her silence, he replied in her place "I allowed myself to offer you a woman to suit your preferences. I hope she suits your liking. She's not-"

A simple glare was enough to stop the man in his rant.

"Did I speak to you?" Sukuna asked while turning his gaze back to the offering.

"No but-" the chief began a justification that his head rolling on the ground couldn't finish.

That was the end.

"What is your name?"

The sound of the man's inanimate body falling by her side, allowed the woman to snap back. She attempted an answer. "Y/N.."

"I love the look in your eyes, Y/N." his hand squeezed around her jaw, his nails sinking deep enough to create a few cuts on her cheeks "It's empty, it's fascinating." He complimented with a smirk.

Her blood stained one of his nails but it didn't seem to disturb the curse. Far from it, he licked the droplet without breaking eye contact.

"Your pupils are shaking. Is it fear, Y/N?"

This time, her answer was immediate. "Yes. I'm going to die..."

"Are you afraid of death?"

His hold found its place around her jaw.

"Yes."

"How can a person with such an empty gaze be afraid of death? Haven't you seen enough of life to realize that death is more reasonable?"

Yes. That's what her response should have been. But that wouldn't change the terror that had paralyzed her body at his sight. The misery may have destroyed her motivation to live, but it didn't create one to die.

"I..."

His hand slipped to take a hold of her neck. He drew her face toward his own. He was now so close that she felt his warm breath against her freezing skin.

"You shouldn't" his lips pressed against hers, not in the form of a kiss, but simply in another way to secure his dominion over his new fantasy "It spoils the beauty of this void."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 70.5K 62
-𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙔/𝙉 𝙞𝙨 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙅𝙪𝙟𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙪 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙧. 𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎�...
36.1K 504 19
Suguru Geto x Reader Oneshots and Scenarios🪐
42.8K 1.5K 17
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝�...
386 18 6
{ 𝖓 . } 𝗍һᥱ ᥲᥴ𝗍 ᥆𝖿 ᥣ᥆᥎іᥒg ᥆ᥒᥱ 𝗍һᥲ𝗍 ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱs ᥡ᥆ᥙ ; ᥲ ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱ rᥱ𝗍ᥙrᥒᥱძ іᥒ 𝖿ᥙᥣᥣ .. ‧₊˚- ̗̀ .ᐟ.ᐟ ‧₊˚- ̗̀ .ᐟ.ᐟ ‧₊˚...