Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
14🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
25🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N
80πŸ₯€
81πŸ₯€
82πŸ₯€

64🌷

5.7K 375 28
By chandusweety4

Hey lovelies..

Sorry for the late update and I know few of you people have waited till night for the update. I decided to update last night only but as I was in the middle of writing, I drifted to sleep. I know it's funny yet I couldn't help but to sleep...😂

Anyway's...Here is the update...

Enjoyy...💃

                   🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Daksh pov:

Tring!! Tring!!Tring!!

Arghh!! Who the hell is calling me now!!!!

I ignored it and snuggled more into my pillow which was smelling exactly like my Gigglemug.

Inhaling her scent my lips twitched upward, recognising that it wasn't some stupid pillow, but my gorgeous wife's soft bosom, to whom I got married twice.

Haha...I grinned wickedly...now She is all mine.

Haha...last night was Amazing!!!

Teasing her was the best epic in my life. Ahh!! God!! Her cherry colored face was a treat to my eyes.

Furthermore, I got to know one thing that, my touches affects her a lot and were igniting a fire in her. A sparking fire which only I have the authority to lit into her.

I nuzzled my face in her crook of the neck while sensually nipping her tender flesh in between my sharp teeth as I drew her closer to me wrapping my two legs and hands around her so firmly by squishing her in my arms as my desires kicked in me to feel her delicious body against mine.

"Umm...Elli" My Pondati murmured in her sleep.

Wow!! My Giggling baby!! You were moaning my name in your sleep.

Wah!! You are unknowingly making me hard Pondati and you don't even have any idea how much I'm getting turned on by a mere moan of yours. By the way, you don't know how much you have to pay for it in our future.

I again began chewing her neck all the way down to the valley of her bosom, savouring every bit of it and stopped right her upper breast biting their a little hard to wake up my sleeping beauty, however, she didn't wake up yet squirmed in her sleep, moaning my name again which triggered my love hormones leading me to suck her flesh where I bit her before to soothe it.

I don't know why, her scrumptious bosom always tempt me to do naughty things to her, especially to that part. Yet, I have to hold all the urges right now or else she will get scared of me if I took a wrong step.

However, I love hearing her moan my name which always makes me turn on anywhere.

As soon as I bit her, a smug look came across my face as she moaned my name again which made me smirk at her.

She tried to squirm in her sleep, but couldn't move since I'm holding her so tightly that even air couldn't travel between us because there shouldn't enter any other thing or person in between us.

I continued nibbling over there while slipping my hand inside her T-shirt, and pinched her waist softly but not removed my hand from their enjoying the feel of her skin by trying to wake her up as I found a new way to wake up my darling wife.

Because, I think this is the best way to wake her up. So that I can see her red colored cherry face as soon as I opened my eyes every morning which will definitely make my day more beautiful.

Soon, I stopped what I was doing as i felt her moving in my embrace as she is waking up.

I pretended to sleep like I didn't do any thing wanting her to assume it as a dream so that when she looks at her reflection in the mirror when she was going to get ready at that time she definetly looks at the hickeys which I have given her and she should be shock, looking at it thinking it's not at all dream but real.

Haha..Daksh, after your gigglemug entered in your life, you are becoming so naughty day by day.

Hasna pov:

"Umm Elli" I moaned in sleep as I dreamt him biting my neck and pinching my waist.

Huff!! What is happening to me? Why I am dreaming about unholy stuff!! This stupid wolfy of mine is making me float in dirty thoughts.

At the same time, I heard a ringtone.

Who is calling in the early morning?

Might be my parents or else who will call me this early morning other than them as they were worried about me that I might skip my breakfast if I woke up late because the hostel mess will close at 10Am.

Huff!! I tried to move to lift the call, but I couldn't move an inch.No..No.. Scratch that..I felt suffocated as someone was squeezing me in their arms.

Suddenly, I got scared that he might kill me..

However, that thought soon shoo away from my mind as I sense my Wolfy's scent.

Ohoo...How can I forget that I'm not in hostel, instead I got married to my Wolfy for the second time.

I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the frequency of sunlight and glanced at my Elli who was literally trapped me in his arms, as the same, like a web traps an insect. He wrapped his arms like he doesn't want me to escape from him.

Seriously, who will try to escape from his muscular body when he held me so tight. I bet the air couldn't even pass between us.

His hot breath was fanning on my cleavage. I wonder, how he was able to breath when he was hugging me so tight.

Not wanting to die soon, I slowly pushed him away. He stirred in his sleep loosening the grip on me.

I took this as a chance and moved away from him, letting out a sigh.

Finally, I can breath peacefully now. I should tell him to don't hug me that tight in sleep.

Oho..stupid..How can you think that dumb. Obviously, He doesn't know when he is sleeping.

Huff!!

Again the phone rang bringing me back to reality.

Daksh pov:

When she pushed me a little, I loosened the grip on her as I can sense that she was feeling suffocated in my tight embrace.

Again, my phone rang!!

Ignoring that damn call, I was about to cuddle with her but..

"Hello"

I heard her groggy voice which felt so adorable.

"Hmm Cabir Anna" She said making me curse that idiot who disturb our sweet morning.

"Hmm...He was sleeping Anna. I will inform him and tell him to call back to you as soon as he wa...."

I didn't let her finish the sentence and grabbed the phone from her and ended the call.

"Wol..."

"Sleep" I said while pulling her towards me.

"It's already 9:00Am" She said nervously.

"So what!!"

Hasna pov:

"So what!!" My Elli hissed like a snake at me.

"Today is my first day in this house and I already woke up late. What would your family think about me" I mumbled anxiously while playing with his T-shirt as I was landed on top him when pulled me into him.

"None will have a right to say anything to you other than your husband. So, relax and sleep" My Elli whispered in his appealing voice while caressing my back yet his eyes were closed.

"I also have to cook something today as my first day in this house" I added further, but soon squirmed on him as he slipped his hand into my t-shirt and started stroking my back causing me blush. Luckily I wore a bra or else he would have gone straight over there.

Naughty Wolfy!!

"No need to cook, just sleep Hasna. Don't spoil our romantic morning" My Elli whispered yelled, causing me pout at him, yet my cheeks heat up furiously with a pink color.

"Your family will think badly of me if I didn't go down now" I whispered softly while trying to get up.

" Then, Go!!!" He exclaimed in annoyance.

I pinched my lips in edgy looking at his behaviour as I realised I pressed his wrong buttons but I couldn't help.

I got up from him whose eyes were now wide open and busy glaring at me.

"Look, don't even try to impress them by troubling to drape a saree and burning your hand while trying to cook something. You don't need to do any of those things to impress anyone. And I also know that you don't know any of those things. So, wear your comfortable clothes and no cooking" My Elli warned me while getting up.

I nodded my head mentally noting his words in my brain. We both left into our room.

I went to the washroom whereas he laid on the bed again. Before going in, I smiled, staring at him for two seconds as I got amused by his antics. Soon, I started brushing my teeth, while doing so, I saw my reflection in the mirror and got astounded looking at the teeth marks on my neck.

Oh my!! Who bit me? I carefully observed those marks and they look like fresh.

That's when I realised, it's not my dream it's real. That naughty Wolfy of mine bit me when I was in my beauty sleep.

Ayyo kaduvale!! My entire cleavage was filled with his teeth marks.

Rascal!! All the while I was thinking that it's a dream, nonetheless, it's real. I looked at the teeth marks in horrific.

I should really appreciate him for pretending so well. I really thought it as a dream.

Scoundrel!!

What should I do with those marks? If anyone sees these teeth marks, then what they will think about me. Mainly about my Wolfy, they definitely thinks that he hurt me by biting me. Yet, it's not what it looks like as he didn't hurt me because I liked it what he did at that time.

Kaduvale!! I think I'm becoming weird day by day. Uff!! I'm feeling so hot!

I started fanning myself with my hands in the bathroom. I should ask him to put an air conditioner in the washroom too.

Nevertheless, I know it's not the room temperature that making me feel hot instead it's because of him.

Arghh!! First think about those designing marks on you which has given by your dear husband, Hasna. I scolded myself and took a glimpse of those teeth marks.

How should I hide those marks? As I was looking at the marks, My eyes got the attention of the mark which was on my left breast a little upper.

I was feeling more hotter while looking at the artwork he did there. I rubbed my pink cheeks to fade away the color on them, but it didn't.

Sighing, I came out only to see him rummaging clothes in my other suitcase which I didn't see at last night.

"Elli, what are you doing?" I asked him, inching towards him who was busy searching something in my suitcase.

"Nothing, searching the best comfortable dress for you" My Elli responded nonchalantly making me look at him in disbelief yet my lips twitched into a giggle when I saw his irritating face.

My Wolfy looks dashing when he gets irritated when he didn't find what he wanted.

"You don't need to stress yourself for that. I can do it by myself" I commented while grinning at his caring attitude towards me.

"Why? Are you afraid that I will see your inners" My Wolfy smirked teasing me by lifting up his perfectly shaped eyebrow at me while placing his both hands on his hips carefreely.

Ayyo kaduvale!! His teasing mood got turned on.

He don't even let out a chance to tease me.

"W-wolfy..Shut up" I whispered yelled at him shyly by looking at here and there.

My Wolfy chuckled at me while forwarding a white coloured anarakali dress.

"Wear this dress" He ordered making me roll my eyes at his commanding tone.

Uff!! I kinda got used to his stupid behaviour.

I grabbed it from him while smiling at his sweet gesture, but I want a collar neck dress so that I can cover those teeth marks which he gave me.

"Urm..Elli I can't wear this" I replied nervously waiting for his outburst because I was denying what he selected for me and it will definitely piss him off.

"May I know why?" He queried me in annoyance yet I'm glad that he didn't shout like usually does.

"Urm..these teeth marks which you gave me will be visible if I wear that dress" I replied coyly in return he guffawed at me.

"Oh god!! Seriously Gigglemug!! If you are this much innocent then, how can we make babies" He said making me blush.

But, why my Wolfy is bringing the babies topic when I'm speaking about his coral teeth marks on me.

"I'm speaking about making babies, That's because, Those are not teeth marks, my Pondati, instead they are called as love bites or you may also call those marks as hickey which your husband gave you with so much lo.." He stopped looking at me with so many emotions yet quickly said..

" Lo..lust and passion" I was red as a tomato, but deep down I wish he could have said love instead of lust.

But, wait how did he know what I was thinking?

Don't tell me I voiced out my thoughts.

"Yes, you did. Now, you can hide them with concealer or you can leave it like that because people should know that you are already taken by Daksh Elli sharma" He smirked with a smug yet a dangerous smile which made me shudder.

Without saying anything, I rushed to washroom with a beating heart which was feeling so different from hearing his words. I took a shower and wear my clothes all the while thinking about him. I came out of the washroom only to see him speaking with someone in the balcony.

Must be Cabir Anna..

Actually, in the morning I thought it's my mobile as I too have the same ringtone as he. That's why I lifted the call or else I wouldn't do that.

Soon my phone rang bringing me back from my revive. I glanced at the caller Id and beamed, looking at it as
I attended the call...

"Hello" I chirped, walking to the dressing table by keeping the phone in speaker as I have to get ready soon because I am already late and I can't waste my time to get ready stopping all my stuff just to speak to her. I placed the phone on the dressing table and started drying my hair with the towel.

"Darlingg" I heard her high pitch cry.

In a swift, I got worried. What happen to her? Why she is crying?

"What happen Nina? Why are you crying" I panicked, instantly dropped my towel which was in my hand to dry my hair and quickly took the mobile in my hands and held it near my ear totally forgotten to switch off the speaker.

"We got betrayed" Nina sniffled the other side.

"What!!" I exclaimed not understanding what she was saying.

"Yes pari betrayed us. I told you don't be friends with her, but you didn't listen to me and allowed her in our batch." Nina chided me through the phone.

"What are you speaking, Nina? First tell me what happen?" I asked her in puzzled while shifting my weight to other leg waiting patiently to hear about how we got betrayed by Pari.

"Pari is Cabir's sister. Like in siblings" Nina emphasised each and every word in hatred lacing in her voice.

"What!!!" I got staggered hearing her words.

Pari is Cabir Anna's sister!!!

"Ha" Nina yelled loudly, making me come out of my thoughts.

"Kaduvale!!! That's why no one rag her unlike they did to us" I said, recalling our first year college days and hostel days while trying to come out of this god damn shock.

"Yes!!! I always pointed it out to you, but you never care. All you used to say that it's nothing like that and always used to care about your studies and ogling at Daksh sir, who is now your husband" She reprimanded making me angry.

"Excuse me, Am I the only one who used to ogle at my Elli. You too did the same except the person in case of you was Cabir Anna. And moreover I am far better than you, I at least used to study in hostel after staring at my Elli in college, but what you used to do, After ogling at him in college also you didn't get enough of him, so, in hostel too you used to stalk him like creepy person in all his social media accounts, yet I never stalk my Wolfy like a freak you did" I yelled at her totally forgotten about the werewolf existence who was also in the room.

"Darling!! Don't lie that I'm the only person who used to stalk a person like a creep. I also saw you creeply searching for Daksh sir info in google as soon as you got to know that Daksh Elli Sharma is Your idol" She hissed at me making me curse myself for searching about him infront of her.

"I only did it for once, that too to know about him. But, it's different from stalking and knowing about him" I retorted genuinely.

"Darling, Leave it. You are deviating our topic here" She said trying to escape from this topic as she doesn't have any come back right now because what I said was true and she too know that if the argument goes on more deeper, then she will dig her own grave if anyone listens to her as she did and commented so many funny things about Cabir Anna.

"I ain't, you are the one who brought it. " I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Ok..ok...now tell me how should we take revenge from them for betraying us" Nina queried.

"Nina, don't use your stupid brain here. No need of revenge. May be she had her reasons to hide it from us." I said, thinking deeply.

"Still you are supporting her." Nina shouted at me like a dog.

"You witch!! I am not supporting anyone. I was stating the truth. May be she had her reasons to hide it from us. Did you ask her why did she hide it." I quiped at her flaring my nostrils in anger.

"No, as soon as I got to know, I left the mandap" She replied quickly.

"Then, how can you assume everything by yourself" I asked her, getting irritated by her.

"By the way, why did you left the mandap just like that. Didn't you even thought about our family and Cabir Anna's family. What guest's might be thought about you? " I scolded her.

"Oh hello, unlike you I have full brain. So, I used my whole brain, informed everyone that I'm tired and need some rest. So, they told me to go and have some rest" She explained to me like it is more difficult to understand by mocking me.

"Nina you shouldn't have done that instead you could have asked them for an explanation. And even though if you like their answer or not, just be good for their family. And by the way, you are the one who has a half brain not mine. I full " I scoffed at her while scowling at her.

"Ok I got it, what you said and what I have to do now. I will ask for an explanation and will be good to their family like you said. And Darling, you don't have full brain that's why Daksh jiju calls you as dumbhead!!!" She guffawed at me making me pissed off.

"You stupid piece of shit!! I will kill you if say that again" I screamed, gritting my teeth in fury at her.

"Say the same line to your handsome Wolfy then I won't say it ever again" She laughed loudly at me and ended the call making me more red due to anger.

Third person pov:

Unknown to both the girls, they were two pair of ears who heard their whole conversation and by now their face lit up with an evil smile. Mainly one person was so eager to tease his Giggling baby.

Hasna pov:

If my sweet wolfy calls me dumb that doesn't mean I'm dumb.

I have an intelligent brain unlike them and sadly no one recognises it.

Hmph!!

I turned around pouting, but soon I got stunned only to see my wolfy who was looking at me with amused eyes whereas his lips curved into a charming smirk.

Arghh!! Stop it hasna. There will be no such smirk which has a charm in it.

"So, you have a crush on me..huff" He said, making me cry at him mentally because I realised that he heard the conversation with that witch.

Damn me!!

"Urm..n-no..I crush you no" I stammered, not able to form a perfect sentence, I decided to escape from here.

"Urm...I-I will g-go do-downstairs" I added quickly stuttering a little bit and ran downstairs.

As I sauntered downstairs, I saw my FIL chitchatting with guests, whereas my step-MIL was commanding servants.

"Good morning Uncle & Aunty" I greeted them anxiously.

"Very Good morning beta" Uncle replied with a warm smile.

"Good morning" Aunty too greeted me back, nevertheless, she was looking at me from top to bottom and gave a tight-lipped smile.

"Why are you wearing this? Don't you know that you should wear a saree?" She asked me with smile, but I think it's fake.

"Urm..I know but.." I was about to complete the sentence yet she didn't let me and interrupted me.

"Leave it! I don't think you will able to carry a saree. By the way, I think you know that you have to cook a sweet today" She asked me.

But how can someone judge a person without knowing about them anything?

If I can't be able to carry a saree, then how the heck I carried 9 yards saree a whole day.

"Yes Aunty" I replied nervously, feeling offended by her words.

"Maa, I have cooked the breakfast. Shall I arrange it on the dining table"
Nisha Akka came to hall from the kitchen who was looking gorgeous in her green saree with full of makeup.

Here, I should be the one who should look like a new bride yet instead She is looking like a new bride.

I smiled at her hesitantly as She saw me and gave an awkward smile.

"Nisha, guide your sister in the kitchen" Aunty said smiling tenderly at her.

"Go she will help you" Aunty told me, gesturing me to follow my sister.

I nodded my head and tagged behind my sister. She showed me where the ingredients and all..

"Hmm tell me what you wanted to make, I will help you in making it. I know my little sister doesn't know how to cook" Nisha Akka commented, smiling at me warmly by making me feel offended.

"Hmm..Thankyou, but I don't think I need your help because I can make kheer and I know how to cook it too. If I need your help then definitely I'll call you, Akka" I said, smiling sweetly at her, whereas, she returned the smile back and left not before patting my head lovingly.

I know she wanted to help me and didn't intend to offend me, however, unknowingly she always did from my childhood.

Shrugging all those thoughts, I started making the kheer which Amma explained me the day before my marriage. I followed the way she told me and at last I made it. I hope they all like it. I served the Kheer in the bowls and took to the dining table.

All were seated except my Elli..Talking about him made my heartbeat sped like a rocket.

That idiotic Wolfy of mine had heard my entire conversation with Nina.

Now, I'm damn sure, he will tease the hell out of me!!

"Go and call Daksh, beta" Grandma informed me.

I nodded my head and was about to call him, but stopped when I saw my devilishly handsome hunk stepping down the stairs like a king of the werewolves.

"Chote, you came. We were waiting for you only " His step mother said, giving the world's best smile to my Elli.

I feel like, Is this the same woman who is giving me tight-lipped smiles all the while.

"I didn't ask you all to wait for me" He retorted in annoyance while looking at me with an intense gaze.

"Look, Hasna made kheer for you" Aunty aka his step mother said again ignoring his rude comment at her.

He looked at me sharply and I quickly averted my gaze at him because he will definitely kill me with his burning glares as I didn't obey his order and cooked the dish due to his stepmother.

He settled in the chair and Nisha Akka served breakfast to everyone, including the guests too, whereas I began serving kheer to everyone.

When Nisha Akka was about to serve my Elli, he stopped her..

"I don't want to have any of those ugly dishes which prepared by you or some sluts. I will have the kheer which made by my darling wife" My Elli said which made me surprise at his rude behaviour yet no one said a word to him, not even the guests.

"Hasna, didn't make it only for you, but for all of us to taste it. You can't eat it alone" His step mother butted in with a sad smile, but with one glare from my Elli, she shut her mouth and soon he glanced at me asking me to serve the kheer to him.

Nisha Akka didn't say anything and quietly serving her husband. I inched to him and placed the bowl of kheer in front of him.

I looked at all of them wanting to know how my kheer has tasted.

After tasting the Kheer, everyone praised me by giving me gifts and all. At first I denied, but later grandma urged me to take it. So I accepted their gifts.

Everyone told me that kheer was delicious expect my Elli who was busy in staring at me.

"Is it not nice?" I queried him while settling beside him.

He smiled and continued having kheer without saying anything and left.

Everyone left, whereas, I was taking the dishes to the kitchen...

Once again, my insecurities kicked in as I heard the words of the his relatives.

"That Hasna is not even beautiful as our Nisha"

"Did you see her, she didn't even wear a saree as per the ritual"

"That girl doesn't even know how to respect elders"

"Last night, did you see how she disrespected her mother in law in front of everyone. She is really a brat"

"I heard that Hasna is bad omen too"

"I pity our Daksh"

"May be she is a gold digger"

"She is not even worth to be a Sharma"

"She is so dark compared to Nisha"

"Our Nisha knows how to respect elders unlike her"

"She is so fat"

"I heard that she didn't even know cooking."

"Literally, she and Daksh were looking like a black and white tv together."

Hearing ill about me from those people crumbled my heart into pieces.

Tears brimmed in my eyes and were starting to fall freely from my eyes.

What wrong did I ever done to them that they are bad mouthing about me?

It's not my fault to born like this?

Why everyone compares me with Nisha Akka?

Why they have to point out at my complexion.

I glanced at them with blurry eyes and my eyes fell on my Step-MIL and Nisha Akka who were looking at them with a small smile while pretending to speak with another person but they both can clearly hear and see them yet they didn't even supporting me.

All were praising Nisha Akka, whereas, they all were speaking ill about me.

Have you were seen someone speaking ill about your sister in front of you and, you instead of defending your sister, you were enjoying the praises. That's what's happening to me.

Having no heart to listen to all those crap about me, I ran to our room and locked it.

Luckily, my Elli isn't there in the same room.

I fell down on my knees as those words were blazing in my ears like a radio..I shut my ears while crying hard..

Knock..

I quickly wiped away my tears while suppressing my cries and ran to the washroom. I washed my face, towel dried it and opened the door.

Elli looked up at me from the phone and scowled at me.

Did he find out that I cried? If so, then he will definitely interrogate me. I hope he didn't caught me .

"What happened to your face? Did you cry." My Wolfy asked me with concern while caressing my cheeks.

My Elli is so sweet. I leaned into his touch while shaking my head as no.

He looked at me suspiciously for a second and suddenly looked at my hands like he realised something.

My Elli quickly grabbed my both hands and started searching for something. I stared at him baffled.

"Huff this is the reason which made you cry" He frowned while staring at my hand and I looked at him in confusion.

"I told you to don't cook then why did you do." He queried me while glaring at me. I quickly looked down at my lap ready to bare his outburst.

"Aunty.."

I was about to say, but he stopped me while muttering something under his breath.

"I will bring ointment, hold on a bit" my Elli said just like that without bursting at me and left in a hurry.

What happened to him? He has to shout at me na, then why he didn't?

Nevertheless, I smiled at his worry for me. I mean it is a small burnt and he is treating it like it is so big.

Soon he came back, made me sit on the bed and began putting an ointment on my hand.

"No need to worry about it Elli. It's so small" I said, trying to yank my hand from him yet he didn't let me and scowled.

"It's not small " He hissed at me and continued applying it on my burnt whereas those strangers and his relatives ill words about me was hunting me.

"Is it paining, pondati"

I came out of my trance and unconsciously nodded my head in yes still thinking about those hurtful words.

"Shall we go to a doctor" He asked me pecking my hands.

"No need of a doctor, Wolfy. You have already treated it. The pain will subside slowly as it always does" I replied pondering about my pain in my heart, which I was feeling was unbearable.

I so wanted to go to my room where I cry as much as I want but here I can't even do that.

"Gigglemug!!"

"Hmm" I hummed at him.

"Are you spaced out again" He queried me while staring at me. I shook my head in no..but he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Sorry" I meowed.

Suddenly, he pulled me into a hug and embraced me tightly, kissing my hair mumbling something.

We stayed like that for a few minutes and I felt calming in his embrace. After like 15min he said..

"I think we should go to your parent's home as sweetheart told me to go us there" Elli said, breaking the hug while tucking a hair strand behind my ear. I nodded my head..

Soon, we went downstairs. I saw everyone chitchatting in the hall along with guests who bad mouthed about me.

"Sweetheart, we are leaving" My Elli informed his grandma.

"Okay!! Stay there till your wife feels nice. Enjoy well over there" She said smiling at us.

As we were leaving, everyone was staring at me disgustingly like I'm some kind of trash.

My lips were wobbling to cry, but I can't cry here that in front of this people. I pinched my lips to stop my cries.

As we were about to leave, but my Wolfy stopped me and asked me to wait.

He,then went to the kitchen and came back with a paper bag.

"Hold it" He said forwarding the bag towards me.

I grabbed it from him and left from there wondering..

Does we both really look like black and white tv together?

"Gigglemug where have you lost your brain. Come on! hop on!!" My wolfy said sarcastically bringing me back from my thoughts.

I fake smiled at him and hop into the car..

"Urmm what is it" I asked him, pointing at the bag.

"Kheer" My Elli replied making me look at him in puzzled.

"For the first time you have cooked something with your hands. Don't you want to show the taste of your handmade kheer to your family " My Wolfy asked me with an appealing smile playing on his lips.

My heart fluttered at his thoughtfulness...

Who can have a such wonderful heart and soul?

Only my Elli can have...He is such an awesome person whom I can have all my life.

"Thankyou" I mumbled at his sweet antic.

"Come on Giggling baby..Instead of thanking me, just peck me on my cheeks like you did last night. Your Wolfy will be so happy" My Wolfy said playfully but it didn't affect my mind as my mind was busy in drifting to those stranger's words whereas he drove off to my parent's home.

Daksh pov:

I stole a glance at her whose nose was red like a tomato and her eyes are puffy like a cute tiny balloon.

My heart ached looking at her pale face. It's not the face I saw when I woke up in the morning. She was all blushy, and smiling all the while, then what happened suddenly which changed her into a grief doll.

My Pondati, didn't even blushed when I teased her.

And I also got to know that it's not the burnt, which made her cry instead it's something else because when I was treating the burnt she didn't even wince or cried yet just spaced out.

That indicates that, it's not the reason for her cries and most prior, the look she gave to her sister when we came down before leaving to the mansion seems different when she saw Nisha yesterday.

If it's because of her Akka, then she has to pay the price for making my Gigglemug cry.

I held my Gigglemug hand in mine and pecked her back of palm. Her short fingers look so beautiful and I love those fingers which fit my large fingers so perfectly.

I glanced at her, still she didn't come out of her trance.

"Gigglemug" I called her shaking her wrist.

"Umm" She hummed looking outside through the window.

"Don't you want to ask me how is the kheer" I queried her trying to bring her back from her melancholy.

Hasna pov:

"Don't you want to ask me how is the kheer"

Hearing those words brough a smile on my lips and giggled at him genuinely and shook my head as no.

"Why?" He queried me curiously like a kid.

"I wanted to know at first, but later when I saw you having 3 bowls of kheer,and all the while when you were having it, I saw your face radiating with happiness as well as your eyes were glistening with a nostaglic look. I don't know about the nostaglic eyes of yours, but one thing I got to know that you loved the kheer which made by me by looking at your cherish grin" I said looking at his face which was stunned yet soon smiled at me and said..

"Yeah, what you said was right. I loved it. I don't know about that nostaglic look which you were speaking about, all I remembered when I ate the kheer, It just rememberd me the same taste which my mom used to make it. May be that's what my eyes shown to you" He replied with a sad smile.

I was about to assure him but when I saw my hand in his, I felt disgusted by my skin complexion for the first time as those words rang in my ears once again.

Literally, she and Daksh were looking like a black and white tv together."

Kaduvale!! Why did you made me like this. You could have made me fair just like my Elli. Why didn't you made me with fair complexion?

With tearful eyes, I yanked my hand from his hand not even caring that he would get hurt by my action.

Daksh pov:

Suddenly, she pulled away her hand from mine, which made me hurt as well as ignited the anger in me. I glanced at her with fury eyes, but it melted when I saw her again zoning out, soon a tear drop rolled on her cheeks.

All my nerves triggered at that thought that someone in that bloody mansion had made her cry.

I won't leave that bloody person. They should know that Daksh won't leave when someone says something to his wife.

I won't leave them!! I punched the steering angrily.

I have to know what happened to her at the mansion ASAP.

I shouldn't have brought her to that ugly mansion. I could have taken her to my penthouse.

Shit!!

I shouldn't have sent her downstairs alone. I could have gone with her.

What have I done? I have to protect her from those ugly shadows.

Shit! Shit!!

The car screeched to a halt and glanced at the beautiful mansion. Suppressing my anger..

"Gigglemug" I called her loudly as she is zoned out.

She jerked out of her thoughts and glanced at me questioningly..

"We have reached" I said coldly to which she just nodded her head, wiping her tears which were falling freely now.

"Why are you crying? Did anyone in the mansion said anything to you?" I queried her knowing very well that she won't say the truth that easily.

As soon as I asked her, her eyes widen in shock and shook her head as no immediately.

However, I got my answer.

I will show those persons a living hell, who made her cry the next day of our marriage. I will make them pay for her every tear which she is dropping silently right now. I will teach them a lesson which they will definitely remember for life long.

                         ***💞***

Tada!!

How is the update?

I hope you people liked it....

Please do vote and comment my dear readers.

And guys, please don't expect an update this weekend, as I won't be avilable because I will be busy with my exams.

Will give an update on next thursday...

Bye bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 30.1K 65
Rahul Shegal- he is smart, Charming and humourous kind of a person but he is insecure about Something which stops him to develop Feelings for Priya A...
1.2M 39.9K 57
Dhruv Raj is 27 year's old, handsome and successful business man. He is known by his arrogance. He loves his parents and respects them so much. But h...
7.1K 348 33
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
77.6K 3.5K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* β™‘Nina Sureshβ™‘ Fun, loving, selfle...