Fell For Him [Jikook]

By Thembekamdluli

Jeon Jungkook has it all. A perfect Girlfriend, a stable CEO job and a loving family. He doesn't need anythin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Finale

Chapter 48

5.2K 231 27
By Thembekamdluli

3RD PERSON POV

A week had passed since Jungkook came back and everything was going alright. He wasn't going to work. He let Hobi and Yoongi handle it since he was still enjoying his time with Jimin. Besides, he had to look after Jimin who was constantly crying and complaining about his back being painful and hot. He just figured that it's because it's his last month in pregnancy.

Jimin had just taken a shower and wore his clothes and Jungkook was in the kitchen making food. Jungkook heard the front door open and with a lot o noise his friends walked in.

"Guys really? Why can't you knock and walk in like normal people?" Jungkook asked shaking his head.

"We're not normal people, we're your friends" Hobi said plopping down on the couch.

" Where's my soulmate?" Tae asked Jungkook referring to Jimin.

"He's waiting for his food upstairs. If y'all are hungry help yourselves I'll be right back" Jungkook said.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" That was Jimin shouting from upstairs in an angry tone.

"Jungkook go he's really gonna kill you" Jin said smiling fondly. With his beautiful plump smile making Namjoon stare at him with loving eyes.

Jungkook walked up to his room an found Jimin on the floor holding his stomach. He panicked and put the food on the bed helping Jimin up think that he fell on his stomach.

"Baby, are you okay? What happened?" Jungkook asked worried while picking up Jimin.

"The...baby Jungkook, the baby is Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's so painful" Jimin screamed right after Jungkook laid him to the bed. Jungkook was pacing around the room doing whatever trying not to panic and understand what's going on. Jimins's scream made him understand.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck the baby is coming you fucking piece of shit Ohhhhhhhhh my god Jungkook I hate you for this." Jimin screamed loudly catching the attention of the guys downstairs. Jungkook took a bag that was already packed for when Jimin has to go to the hospital and he tried to pick Jimin up.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME JUNGKOOK!! I HATE YOU" Jimin yelled pushing Jungkook's hand as he was trying to carry him. Jimin breathed loudly through his mouth.

"It's fine Jungkook I'll carry him." Namjoon said as they all came in. Tae took the back and Namjoon Carried Jimin and they went to the cars. Jungkook was gonna drive with Tae, Joon and Jimin. They got in the car and sped up while the others followed in Yoongi's car.

"Please get it out. Get be baby out of me. Ahhhh it's so painful" Jimin said with a voice which was low and getting hoarser. Jungkook sped even more than he was before. In just no Time they arrived at the hospital and this time Jungkook carried Jimin without him yelling but rather he held on to Jungkook.

"Kookie I'm Scared. Is my baby gonna be okay?" Jimin asked in a breathy tone. Jungkook looked at him while running in.

"He'll be okay baby. I promise he will. You will too" Jungkook said. They got in the hospital doors and we're given attention the moment they came. Jimin was taken by doctors by wheelchair and Jungkook and the rest of the guys followed.

"Excuse me sir you can't go beyond this door. We're gonna be helping him give birth and you can't be present during that." The doctor said to Jungkook.

"Why the fuck not?" Jungkook asked confused.

"It's not allowed sir. Since he can't give birth the natural way we have to do caesarian on him. Please give us space" The doctor said and Namjoon pulled Jungkook away from the door.

"JUNGKOOK AHHHHHH" that was Jimin in labour Pain on the other side of the door. The doctor closed the curtains and covered the glass windows then he injected Jimin to sleep and be calm.

Two hours later

Jungkook was still pacing around the waiting area without any patience.

"Jungkook sit-down you're making me dizzy. Jimin will be fine" Namjoon said to Jungkook who wasn't convinced at all.

"Hyung why didn't they let me in? Why not?" Jungkook asked still pacing around

"Just relax, Jimin is with the doctors. He'll be fine" Jin said as well. Jungkook nodded putting his trust in the doctors.

After a few minutes the doctor came out and went to them.

"Park Jimin?" The doctor called out. The six of them stood up rushing to the doctor.

"That's us." The all said simultaneously.

" Okay who is the father?" The doctor asked again.

"I am" the six of them answered at the same time again making the doctor smile a little.

"I'm the father doctor" jungkook said.

"Okay please come with me to the office?" The doctor said making Jungkook wonder what's going on.

"Is Jimin and my baby already?" Jungkook asked.

"Just come sir" the doctor said walking away. Jungkook followed and went with the doctor. They got to the office and Jungkook sat down.

"Mr Park" the doctor said to Jungkook.

"It's Jeon actually. Park Is my boyfriend" Jungkook explained.

" Oh sorry excuse my mistake. Mr Jeon, we gave Me Park an injection that wears off after an hour. We performed the c section on him and it was a success. The baby is fine, totally okay but Mr Park hasn't shown any signs of waking up even though an hour is over." The doctor said.

" What do you mean?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Well in cases like this it's either he slipped into a coma while we were operating on him or he might still wake up. To be honest I'm not sure as well" the doctor said being embarrassed.

"You're a doctor you have to be sure!" Jungkook half shouted.

The door burst open and a nurse came in.

"Doctor we need your help with the male who just had a c section on him" the nurse said then rushed out. Jungkook and the doctor rushed to Jimins's ward and they found him there having a seizure.

"Jimin what's going on?...shh calm down baby be calm. Just calm down" Jungkook tried to relax Jimin but it wasn't working.

"It's me Jungkook. Our baby is here Jimin please wake up" Jungkook said wiping his tears with one hand.

The machines started beeping fast and the doctors pushed Jungkook out.

"NO LET ME IN!! JIMIN BABY PLEASE BE OKAY!" Jungkook shouted as they pushed him out. He was met by his friends and they took him and sat him down.

"Jungkook what's going on?" Yoongi asked confused. They were all confused. Even Jungkook was. He tried to wipe his tears but they kept falling.

"I don't know what's going on. He was having a seizure and I don't know" Jungkook said ruffling his hair.

"Tell us everything Jungkook" Namjoon said.

Jungkook told them everything and they were all shocked and lost for words. No on knew what to say or do. Tae was silently crying while Hobi was hugging him trying to calm him down. Hobi himself was a mess. Jin wasn't crying but he looked sad and drained and so was Namjoon. Yoongi kept wiping falling tears even though he was trying to act strong for Jungkook who was even more of a mess.

The doctor came while they were still miserable like that.

"Uhm excuse me" the doctor said. They all stood up and gave the doctor attention. The doctor looked tired he was drained. He had teary eyes and in just a few seconds those tears rolled down his cheeks and that was enough to make Jungkook go wild.

"Nooooo No No No Jimin" Jungkook cried trying to go to the ward but Namjoon and Yoongi held him back.

" What happened was a miracle" the doctor said getting Jungkook's attention now.

"We had lost him. We lost Mr Park and he wasn't breathing, for a minute he was not breathing and we even declared the time of death. He wasn't breathing at all." The doctor said and took a pause. The guys were just wanting to hear what miracle is that.

" But then I mentioned Mr Jeon. I was scared and hysterical myself because I hate losing a patient but then the baby cried loudly. Your baby cried and I told the nurse to go get Mr Jeon. I wanted you to take the baby. When the baby cried and I mentioned Mr Jeon, Mr Park woke up." The doctor explained.

They all looked at him like he was crazy. How could something like that happen? It's too surreal.

"So what you're saying is Jimin had stopped breathing but after his baby cried and you mentioned Jeon he started breathing again?" Yoongi asked just to make sure he heard right.

"That's exactly what I'm saying" the doctor said.

"Right now he's awake and he wants to see all of you" the doctor finished off. He walked and the guys all followed him. They got into Jimins ward and he was sitting there with a pale face and messed up hair. His eyes were red and he looked drained and tired. In his hands he was carrying a baby carefully.

"Jungkook. Our baby is alive" Jimin said with a tired smile. Jungkook smiled and went to them kissing Jimins lips and the baby's forehead. He looked at the little baby in his Boyfriends arms. It was safe to say he now had two hearts and he had fallen in love with the other one as well.

"He's so beautiful. Look at his small nose, it's just like yours. Thank you so much Jimin. Thank you for carrying my baby and giving birth to him. Thank you" Jungkook said wiping a tear that fell from his eye.

"I'm also glad I carried your baby. And stop saying he's beautiful, newborns are not beautiful. Let's give him a month first" Jimin said forcing a smile.

"Okay okay then. Can I...carry him?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin smiled and handed the baby to Jungkook. With all the care in the world Jungkook held him. He was sleeping so peacefully with his eyes closed as they looked like they were swollen. Jungkook smiled. Jimin was right. Newborn babies are not beautiful. But seeing that there is a new addition to the family is always a beautiful thing. Everyone was gathered around Jungkook touching the baby and cooing at him sleeping peacefully.

"Hobi one of us as to get pregnant" Tae said pouting.

"What do you mean "one of us", aren't you the bottom?" Yoongi asked looking at them.

"Well maybe Hobi can get pregnant If I don't. And I'm not always the bottom" Tae said giggling.

Jimin laughed tiredly and looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called out with a mischievous smile.

"Don't think about it Jimin, you'll always be the bottom" Jungkook said smiling.

Jimin just pouted and folded his arms. Even in a hospital bed he still managed to look so cute. Jungkook thought.

"So what are we going to name him?" Jimin asked. Jungkook had completely forgotten that their baby has no name.

"Areum...Jeon Areum." Jungkook said. Areum means beautiful.

"I guess then he will be Jeon Areum-Byeol. Because I'm naming him Byeol" Jimin said smiling. Byeol means star. Their baby was their beautiful star.

"Such cute names...I'm still calling him grumpy though" Yoongi said earning laughs from the couples.

"The doctor said I'll go home after a week. Jungkook you need to bring Areum's clothes here" Jimin said.

"I'm tired I wanna go to sleep." He finished off.

"Of course baby, sleep. I'll wake you up later okay." He kissed Jimins's lips deeply as Jin was now carrying the baby. Jimin was happy. Jungkook was happy, everyone was happy. A new addition to their small family was gonna change everything to be better than it was.

"I love you" Jungkook said to Jimin as he closed his eyes.

"I love you too" Jimin said in a sleepy voice as he closed his eyes and let sleep take over him.

Jungkook looked at him friends as they were carrying his baby and joking around. Everything is as it should be.

" I'm gonna buy him a lot of Gucci. He'll wear the most expensive clothes" Tae said brushing Areum's cheek.

" No he has to wear something pink and be be handsome like me" Jin said laughing his windshield laughter

"He's gonna have swag like me" Yoongi said.

"Oh shut up grandpa Yoongi" Tae said laughing.

"Well I'm not going to hold him until he's a year old" Namjoon said pouting. The guys laughed with their voices low.

" Hyung I trust that you won't drop him. You can hold him" Jungkook said giving Namjoon permission.

"Really?" Namjoon asked getting excited.

"Yeah really. Not now now though, maybe when we're all back home. He's still more fragile" Jungkook said teasing as they laughed at Joonie. They knew he'd know how to handle a baby but they enjoyed teasing the dad of their group.

"Jeon Areum-Byeol...wow thank you God for this blessing" Jungkook said In a low tone but It didn't go unheard by the guys.

"Amen" they all said at the same time and laughed in low voices after that. Being careful not to wake Areum and Jimin.

An update for you guys
Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 28.3K 75
In which Jeon Jungkook falls in love with a pretty boy and tries to win his heart at any cost and under any circumstance. Will they find true love? "...
59.4K 3.4K 35
" You are not my type , Jeon "-PJM " Why are you making me feel these wierd feelings ?!why? I fucking love you Jimin" - JJK The Korea's most biggest...
196K 12.2K 56
Park jimin couldn't be more happier when he finally got a job offer from JEON'S company his dream company owned by jeon jungkook the Asia youngest bi...
224K 10.5K 27
Jeon Jungkook is a proud owner of a successful fashion company in seoul. The man is known for his serious and unbreakable character. The only witness...