Touch pt.2 | Lydia Martin

By chxsestarss5wp

ON HOLD She ended up staying. She couldn't help herself, she had broken her one rule and got too attached to... More

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.
𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝘅.
𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

3.6K 152 30
By chxsestarss5wp

"That was one of my best ideas actually."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"It's still happening." Mr. Yukimura nods, looking between the teens in worry.

"I can't make them go back." Malia speaks up, making everyone turn to see her trying to retract her claws.

"I can't make these go back to normal either." Isaac gestures to his glowing eyes.

However, the beta yelps in pain when Charlotte suddenly pinches his side, Isaac turning to the Lynx with a curious yet slightly pained expression.

"What the hell was that for?" Isaac asks her incredulously, rubbing his side.

"Pain makes you human. It should have made your eyes go back to normal, dumbass. Your boyfriend should have taught you this." Charlotte explains, raising her hands in a surrender position.

"Don't blame this on me." Scott turns to his best friend with furrowed eyebrows and a small smile.

"It didn't work, either." Stiles hums.

"Yeah, I can see that, Condom Carrier." Charlotte nods at the human.

"Obviously the virus is affecting you guys in a way that it won't hit any human being." Ken gestures between Scott, Malia and Isaac, looking between Stiles and Allison when he says 'human being.'

"You guys can't be around the others when you're like this." Allison shakes her head at her friends, bringing her hand up to wipe some sweat off of her forehead.

"You're gonna have to stay out of sight. We have to quarantine you from the quarantine." Stiles nods in agreement, leaning against the table in front of him.

"Yeah, I think it's best none of you guys kill someone because Scott would have a tantrum." Charlotte nods a little, making Malia snicker in amusement.

Scott, however, sends the Lynx a playful glare, quickly reaching up and flicking the side of Charlotte's forehead, making the Lynx let out a laugh.

"You guys are right, though. We can't stay in the locker room." Scott nods at Stiles, Allison and Charlotte.

"Of course we're right." Allison hums, sending the alpha a smug smile, making Stiles and Charlotte instantly nod in agreement.

"A classroom isn't gonna hold us either." Malia shakes her head.

"Well, we're doomed." Isaac huffs, lolling his head onto Scott's shoulder.

"I've been saying that everyday since I got here." Charlotte sighs, nodding to herself.

"Why don't we all just go to the basement?" Kira suggests.

"No, there's too many ways out of there, we need to find somewhere secure where nobody can find us." Scott instantly shakes his head, glancing down at his boyfriend, who still has his head on his shoulder.

"We could try my family's vault? That's down in the basement." Charlotte speaks up.

"That's actually a good idea." Stiles nods, turning to Scott.

"I always have good ideas, thank you very much." Charlotte scoffs in slight offence, turning to look at her best friend with furrowed eyebrows.

"What about the one where you pushed your dad off a cliff?" Isaac asks, turning to look at the Lynx.

"Or when you stabbed Gerard in the foot?" Allison asks, her lips twitching up slightly in amusement.

"That was one of my best ideas actually." Charlotte tells the Huntress, laughing a little at the memory.

"Do you even know where the vault is?" Mr. Yukimura asks Charlotte.

"Of course I do. Me and Cora used to blow stuff up down there... probably wasn't the best idea but oh well." Charlotte shrugs, casually looking between her best friends as she rambles.

"Great, then let's go." Isaac nods, Scott and Kira nodding in agreement.

However, as they go to leave, Allison and Stiles stumble forward, only to be caught by Charlotte, her eyes flashing gold as she uses her ability to make sure her two best friends don't fall.

"It's happening to you two as well. You're getting sick, you all are." Mr. Yukimura realises, watching as both of the humans lean on the table again with help from Charlotte.

"You two look rough as fuck. Bad hangovers?" Charlotte asks the two, who slowly turn to look at her.

"Or is it Kira's and Malia's faults?" Charlotte asks with a small chuckle, making Isaac and Scott start to laugh.

"Don't even get me started with you two." The Lynx sends the boyfriends an amused look, instantly making the two shut up.

"I don't actually feel sick." Kira speaks up, getting back on track.

"I actually think it's affecting you differently. Neurologically. I found your test answers here with the others." Mr. Yukimura tells his daughter, bringing out her test paper.

The other teens lean forward, seeing how Kira has just circled random parts of the paper instead of in the bubbles.

"My bad." Kira winces a little, smiling at her dad sheepishly.

"I feel completely fine too." Charlotte speaks up, making Mr. Yukimura look up at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"You don't feel ill? Or feel like you're about to lose control?" The adult asks the sixteen year old.

"No. I'm fine... surprisingly." Charlotte shakes her head in reply.

"Well, you were doing well on your exam... I don't really have an explanation for that. Sorry, Arlo." Mr. Yukimura apologises, sending the Lynx a smile.

"At least I was doing well on my exam." She mumbles, shrugging to herself a little.

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Where's the vault?" Isaac asks as the teens walk down the stairs to the basement, watching as Charlotte goes straight towards the back of the room.

"You've been there a couple of times." Charlotte hums in reply, looking around the walls.

"What?" The Beta asks in confusion, glancing at Malia with furrowed eyebrows.

"Up Scott's ass. Let us know when you wanna check again so we can leave." Charlotte replies with a simple shrug, smiling to herself when she hears the others snicker at her answer before she moves one of the shelves from the wall.

"Seriously?" Isaac asks when he stands next to her, sending his best friend a look.

"Yeah, just give us the word." Charlotte nods with a small laugh, making Isaac roll his eyes a little before he turns to the wall, seeing the Triskele.

"How does it open?" Kira asks.

"With Hale's claws." The Lynx replies, flicking out her claws before she uses them to open the vault.

"It feels like when in The Maze Runner when the maze doors would open and close... do you know that you look a bit like Thomas?" Kira turns to her friend, who raises his eyebrows and nods a little in reply.

"Yeah, Arlo's already said." Stiles nods before he walks in, looking around the place.

"Malia?" Isaac asks, making the others turn to see her standing outside of the vault door, both of her arms crossed.

"I have a question." The Coyote tells them, more specifically, Scott and Stiles, who send each other looks.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asks his girlfriend.

"What are you two hiding?" Malia asks, instantly making the Lynx perk up and look towards her first best friends, who start to grow nervous.

"I can handle it. You guys know I can." Malia adds as Stiles lets out a guilty sigh, instantly making Charlotte tilt her head at him in question.

"I know I'm on the list." Malia scoffs, instantly making everyone relax.

Whereas Charlotte just grows more confused.

"Yes, you are." Stiles nods at her, sparing a glance at Charlotte.

"Okay... so, how much am I?" The Coyote asks, glancing between the two with raised eyebrows.

"Four million." Stiles replies, holding up four fingers for emphasis, making everyone go silent.

"How the hell are you worth less than Isaac?" Charlotte asks after a minute of said silence, her nose scrunching a little.

"Thanks, Arlo. I love you too." Isaac sighs, making Charlotte smile at him widely.

"Screw that, how am I worth less than you?" Malia asks with a playful scoff, turning to the Lynx in front of her.

"I'm just the better one." Charlotte replies with a small shrug, snickering when Malia playfully rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, okay." The Coyote nods before she walks into the vault.

"Bitch." The Lynx grumbles, making Malia laugh.

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

Charlotte glances around her friends sadly, watching as Scott plays with Isaac's hand as the beta leans against him, both of them growing more pale each second as whatever has caused this affects them more.

She then turns to Allison and Kira, the Kitsune burying her head into the crook of Allison's neck as the Huntress wraps her arms around Kira's waist, making Charlotte smile slightly before she turns to Stiles and Malia.

Her eyes instantly cast down to Malia, who's head is laying on Stiles's lap as the human messes around with the Coyote's hair, hoping to soothe her.

That's when Charlotte brings her knees to her chest, her back leaning against the wall as she sits alone, her senses on high alert just in case anything happens to her friends.

"You know, this is where it all started. Where the money was. One hundred and fifty four million dollars in bearer bonds." Stiles speaks up, gesturing to Peter's vault near them.

"It used to be one hundred and sixty..." Charlotte trails to herself, staring at the vault.

"How do you even change bearer bonds into cash?" Kira asks curiously, leaning her head against Allison's.

"The bank, I guess. They just let it all sit here the whole time. Did you guys know that bearer bonds are basically extinct?" Stiles asks them.

"No, but thanks for letting me know." Charlotte sends her best friend a wide smile, making him smile back.

"Why does it matter?" Kira asks, making Charlotte's head instantly snap towards her to send the Kitsune a look of confusion.

"Do you know how many problems that money could solve?" Stiles asks in retaliation.

"For you?" Allison asks softly.

"Yeah, for me, my dad, the Eichen House and the MRI bills are killing him." Stiles answers, making Charlotte frown and look to the floor, thoughts racing through her mind.

"You see, my mum does this think where she writes down all the items in our budget and how much they'll cost. Then she'll add all that up to figure out how long we have until we lose the house." Scott sighs sadly, making Isaac lean into him more.

Charlotte quickly gets up from her space, her best friends watching as she walks towards the back of the vault where her own safe is.

She quickly unlocks it, putting in the correct numbers before she allows it to open, the Lynx quickly counting the stacks of money that she had switched from bearer bonds into cash the day after she came back to Beacon Hills just in case.

When she sorts her money out into a couple of piles, she quickly closes her safe again, locking the safe to make sure it's completely secure before she walks back to her friends, instantly spotting Stiles about to leave on his own.

"What the fuck are you doing, dumbass?" The Lynx asks exasperatedly, quickly walking over to her best friend.

"They're looking for us-" Stiles starts, gesturing to the now open vault door.

"Great, I'm coming with you." Charlotte nods.

"No..." Stiles shakes his head, trailing his word when Charlotte just walks past him.

"Wasn't asking, Roscoe's bitch." She hums in reply, making Stiles sigh in defeat before he follows after her, not hearing Isaac and Scott laugh at what Charlotte had called him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 1.9K 31
She always had a one-tracked life planned out, she was going to be a surgeon and she was going to help cure or at least manage the very disease that...
190K 92 1
BEING REWRITTEN When a crazy Tribrid with anger issues and a threatening secret falls In love with a Supernatural Huntress with badass arrow skills a...
102K 2.9K 23
In which she tries to find herself again. ►►► [book 3 of the savior series] [season 5] [COMPLETED] DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. ALL RIGHTS GO...
928 56 13
"you've turned into someone that i never knew" Y/N L/N had only become friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski in their freshman year of high...