The story of Blaire Noire

By Cherrybomb9824

Blaire Noire Swan is the adoptive daughter of Charlie Swan. When Charlie's daughter, Bella, moves back and fo... More

Blaire Noire
Prologue
Chapter 01: The Decision
Chapter 02: Moving
Chapter 2 1/2: Charlie's POV
Chapter 03: Meeting the family
Chapter 04: The new teacher
Chapter 05: School
Chapter 06: The team
Chapter 07: New friends
Chapter 08: First Mission
Chapter 08: Who are you?
Chapter 09: Avoiding the Witch Boy
Chapter 10: Just sign the damn papers
Chapter 11: We meet again
Chapter 12: Guessing game
Chapter 13; Returning home

Chapter 11: Klarion's POV

4.1K 103 7
By Cherrybomb9824

I took them to my pocket dimension where I usually reside until the Light needs me, or I'm bored and decide to mess with the humans.

It was a library with a loft bedroom and kitchenette, but the best part was if you peered outside the windows you'd see galaxy's.

I watched anxiously as they surveyed their new surroundings. Teekl and their familiar hopped down from their arms/shoulders and went to the car bed in the corner and proceeded to snuggle with each other lovingly.

I slightly envied them. They just met and were already so close. 'I wonder if they'd let me hold them like that?' Probably not. They did say that the only reason that they showed up was because I was threatening the life of someone that they loved. My heart sank at the memory of their words.

I waited 2,000 years for them and when they finally showed up they're already claimed by another. 'Why did I even bother taking them? They were clearly content with their life......but they're mine! I should be the only one that makes them happy!' A determined look appeared on my face 'I will make them fall in love with me!' I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear them giggling.

I look up, entranced by the sound, and hesitantly ask "What's so funny?" They look at me with mirth in their eyes "It looks like Xenos made himself at home" they said amused, I give them an amused smirk and ask "So if your familiar's name is Xenos, then what's yours?" They stiffen and say "Starling, my name is Starling" I let out an annoyed groan and whine "No! Your real name! Not that name you use when you're off playing hero!"

They tense up more and go into a deep thought before finally saying "Let's make it a game" I quirk a brow and curiously ask "A game?" They nodded and explained "Every day you ask me one question for a hint and then you get three guesses as to what my name is" I then ask "And what do I get if I guess right?" They think for a moment and then say "You get to see me without my mask" I blink and blandly ask "You plan to keep that mask on all the time?"

They then undo the ribbon tying it to their face and remove the mask revealing a domino mask underneath it. 'Who the hells wears two masks?!' I must've said it out loud because they started laughing and said "Batman told me to always be prepared so I always wear two masks while in uniform" I nodded 'Figures, bat-brains taught them that' I then ask "What will happen if I decide to just remove the mask?" They stare at me and say "Then I'll leave."

I scoff and say "As if you could!" They cock an eyebrow and place a fist on one of their hips and ask "You think I can't?" I pridefully say "Of course not! I'm a Lord of Chaos! I'm much stronger than some baby magic using mortal!" 'Why did I say that?' "Because you're a spoiled brat. Now apologize" Teekl said annoyedly I whirled around and snap back "Shut up! Stupid cat!" "Hey be nice to Teekl!" They say upset with my behavior. I whirl around again to face them and snap "Mind your own business!" I can feel my face change.

They seemed frightened by this and take a step back away from me. I feel a pinch in my heart as I realized that I made my salit scared of me.

My face changes back and I look away from them. I hear them sigh before walking to another part of the room. I listen as the set their bag down and turn to look at them. They're sitting at the bay window and removing their boots.

They then rummage around their bag before pulling out some clothes and walking to the bathroom. I silently curse myself, I knew I should apologize, but I just couldn't do it 'Why am I like this?' They then emerged wearing more comfortable clothes and the domino mask.

They then shove their costume into their bag before sitting down on the bay window and making themselves comfortable. They refuse to look at me. I sigh and say "I'm....sorry.... I shouldn't have snapped at you" they look up and smile slightly "It's okay...." I give them a crooked smile back and ask "So how would you win, and what would be your prize?" They think for a moment before saying "I'd win if you forfeit and my prize would be....you teach me some magic!"

I blink startled "Don't you already know how to use magic?" They shake their head looking flustered and say "I was forbidden from learning magic by my foster family. When Batman adopted me, I allowed myself to explore all my limits in the field. I mostly rely on instincts to get me by" I nod and say "Your request is reasonable....so when do we start?" They shrug and say "Whenever you want..." I think for a moment then ask "Is your name modern or vintage?" They chuckle and say "Vintage" I think for a moment then ask.

"Catherine?"

"No."

"Esme?"

"No."

"Carlisle?"

"No."

I pout as I didn't guess it right and they chuckle and say "Better luck tomorrow" I sigh and nodded. They proceed to lay on the cushions and say "Good night, Klarion" I nod and say "Good night....animus meus."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.8K 27
Mickey Swan, the Adoptive son of Charlie Swan. He was adopted at the age of twelve when his father overdosed on drugs. Now he is 18 that barely goe...
24.4K 604 19
Life is normal for Harper Black until her dad's best friend's youngest daughter, Bella Swan, comes back into town. (_-_-_-_-_...
188K 4.7K 50
Lucy Quinn. She was the daughter of Joker and Harley Quinn of course. She was with her parents until she was five. They both were arrested and she wa...
15.7K 377 17
AU. Damian was raised to be great! Yet, an unexpected trip to another dimension reduced him to a slave. He's determined to escape, and as luck would...