From the perfect start

By _lilithcarter_

Kaden Graham Harrison. His world is home to billionaires, future presidents, models and children of diplomats... More

Dedication
A/N and Aestethics
Cover
Instagram
Chapter 1- Feeling free
Chapter 3- Let me forget
Chapter 4- Together alone
Chapter 5- Promise me
Chapter 6- I can still remember
Chapter 7- New life
Chapter 8- My father taught me
Chapter 9- Again
Chapter 10- Good and bad
Chapter 11- Coincidence
Chapter 12- 8 million
Chapter 13- Iced Coffee Latte
Chapter 14- Sometimes we all need a break
Chapter 15- A breath of life and death
Chapter 16- Whatever you wish
Chapter 17- Destatrious introductions
Chapter 18- Law and order
Chapter 19- Down and dirty
Chapter 20- Close to you
Chapter 21- You are just healing
Chapter 22- An hour with the right person
Chapter 23- Baby fever and apologies
Chapter 24- Causing trouble
Chapter 25- Truth or Dare
Chapter 26- Bottling up the truth
Chapter 27- Player
A little talk
Chapter 28- Nosy girls have the most fun
Chapter 29- Realization
Chapter 30- Murderous
Chapter 31- Seeing the dark
Chapter 32- Brothers and dark shadows
Chapter 33- Jail or grave
Chapter 34- Games we play
Chapter 35- Carry me
Chapter 36- Reading you
Chapter 37- Chess
Chapter 38- Their actions talked to me
Chapter 39- Everything is fine
Chapter 40- Calming the storm
Chapter 41- Eyes don't lie, neither does touch.
In between
Chapter 42- Because she said so
Chapter 43- Remember who you are
Chapter 44- Breaking all those bones
Chapter 45- Not your fault
Capter 46- old memories, new friends
Chapter 47- earn me
Chapter 48- I am dying
Chapter 49- That brain of yours?

Chapter 2- Another world

25.3K 481 191
By _lilithcarter_

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

I love you, bye.

My ears feel like they are burning while numbing everything around me as a shudder of excitement runs through my body.

This scares me.

It is fucking terrifying.

I don't know those people nor have I any idea if they will even like me but something pulls me into their world. I love to go to parties till I dance with legs that can barely hold me anymore because of the liquor. But wanting to meet new people and getting out of your comfort zone comes with a price.

You have to be brave enough to leave your safe space.

Tonight I wanna be brave.

I will not let them dictate my life anymore.

The driver gets out of the car and just as I want to grip the handle he opens the door for us. I look over my shoulder at my best friend and give her a look that says "How did I land here?" before I lay my hand in his and put my heels outside the car. The driver helps me up and my jaw drops open at the sight in front of me.

What the hell?

Emmabell motherfucking Kendrick.

What the fuck.

As I straighten myself up I take a couple of steps forward and let my gaze travel over the monstrosity of a building that is towering over me.

I mean, I am in New York and even though such a skyline is not new to me I can't help but be stunned by what's in front of me.

Because this isn't just any skyscraper, it's one of the most impressive works that have ever come upon my eyes. The architecture is nothing compared to anything I have ever seen.

It is one of these rare moments where I am just existing for a second without having to worry about anything. My hands still tremble and the goosebumps rise on my skin but that doesn't mean I am uncomfortable. I am thrilled as the air fills my lungs and a smile tucks on my lips.

One of those simple moments where I am glad I am alive.

I am alive.

"Aleandra. Stop staring at this building like you are five seconds away from jumping it."

I turn my head to the side and glare at Emmabell.

"Fuck off. It's not my problem that you can't see the beauty of such an architectural masterpiece, you cultural philistine."

"Excuse me? I am a cultural philistine. You get bored after ten minutes of standing in a museum. I am the one who has to drag you there."

"That's not true. I like museums but I am sorry that I don't want to visit the same art over and over again."

She just rolls her eyes and then hooks her arm into mine.

"Here you are, darling. I almost thought you wouldn't show up." I suddenly hear a deep voice with a British accent behind me and I immediately spin around.

My breath is caught in my throat as I look at the beautiful man in front of me. He is wearing an expensive dark blue suit that looks like it's only made for him and, only him. His dark brown eyes couldn't have a more fascinating shade and until this moment I thought that blonde men wouldn't be my type but I can confirm that anyone, no matter their sexuality would name him as one of the most beautiful men on this planet.

His handsome face with a sharp jawline and defined cheekbones are meant for the cover of a magazine.

An incredibly expensive and exclusive magazine.

"Stop with the darling bullshit, Harvey," Emmabell replies, rolling her eyes with a slight grin on her face.

"You look exquisite tonight," He teases her as he takes her hand and presses a soft kiss to the back of it. He rubs his thumb over the spot and lets go of it before turning his gaze to me.

"And you must be the infamous Aleandra Raven. I am Harvey Nicholas Remington." He flashes me a smirk as he also carefully takes my hand, doing the same gesture he had done before on my best friend.

"Remington? Like the brand?" I ask, playing dumb because I can't tell him that Aleandra already told me everything about him.

And I also don't want to make him believe I am gonna jump on him because of his money. I am gonna be honest, it seems crazy to me to meet someone with as much influence and money as him but I don't want him to feel like it's his only trait.

"Yes, exactly like the brand. It's my mother's."

"Wow, your mother is a very significant and impressive woman and you are calling me infamous?" I ask jokingly with a teasing tone as I raise my eyebrow.

Couldn't be more the truth.

His mother is a fucking legend. From having nothing she went to having everything without letting a man get in her way, proving them all wrong.

"Yes my mother is an admirable woman and I couldn't be more proud but Emmabell can't stop talking about you... only good things of course but she forgot to mention how beautiful you are." He says flirtingly.

"Yeah, she is beautiful but to your information... she is mine and you won't fucking touch her. Ever. She is way too precious for you." She replies, glaring at him playfully.

"Yes, ma'am. Of course. You know the only one I truly want is you."

"Well, you won't get me. I wouldn't want to catch an STD."

"Challenge accepted and don't worry. I know how to use a condom. I have years of experience."

"Oh, shut up."

"Oh, wait. Fuck." Harvey says looking at someone right behind us.

The tall man steps towards us and they greet each other with this typical hug most guys give their friends.

"Hey, man." The stranger says before looking at Emmabell.

"Hey, medusa." He says before wrapping his broad frame around her body.

As he pulls away our eyes meet and his blue ones welcome me friendly.

"Aleandra, this is Ray Wilson, Ray, this is Aleandra Raven, Emmabell's best friend." Harvey introduces us,  with his arm around Ray's shoulder.

He has beautiful dark skin and under his black suit, I can see trails of tattoos finding their way to the light as he reaches for my hand to shake it. His big hand slips into mine and he presses it firmly but not with an uncomfortable grip as his at least 6'5 frame towers over me. I don't think I have ever seen such a built man around my age in my entire life. Rugby? Boxing? Football?

"Oh, and have I mentioned that he is the best college Quarterback in the entire country and he will be a fucking football star one day?" Harvey, says grinning at his friend.

Football.
Fuck, I am good.

Ray rolls his eyes before smirking back.

"Damn right, only that I am already a fucking star, Remington."

I let out a laugh.

"To answer the question you probably have... yeah they all are so in love with themselves."

"Hey, don't mock my self-love. That's a fucking good thing."

"You don't think you are a little overdoing?"

"Why would we? We are fucking rich, funny, handsome, and can pull men and women" Harvey says confidently.

"Yeah, but can you make them cum too?"

"Of course but it would be a pleasure to prove it to you." He playfully raises his eyebrows.

"Fuck off. We should go inside now. I need alcohol."

"Yeah, after listening to you two for so fucking long I need alcohol, by the litre."

"You and Emmabell are literally the only two people I have ever met who curse around others, they have only met minutes ago and continue with insults." Ray comments.

"Fuck, you are right. Well, maybe we can pull you onto the dark side." I joke as we walk up to the building, me standing close to Ray and Emmabell next to Harvey.

I can't fucking wait for this party to start and the best part...

I have no idea whose party this is nor what I will expect.

There are only two things my best friend told me before:

1.     Rich... richer... the people who attend this party

2.     Everything you do here... stays here.

If I wouldn't know this is a party I wouldn't expect anything more than a few rich kids drinking a glass of champagne together but I remind myself that I have only been to high school celebrations and snuck into a few clubs.

There are four security guards in front of the entrance who are blocking the way and asking the two men who walked in front of us for their names. After they confirmed it with a quick slide on their phone they entered. To my surprise, as we got closer we weren't asked for a name.

The security immediately recognized Ray and Harvey and didn't even bother to ask for their names.

"Good evening, Mr. Wilson and Mr. Remington." One of them greets them, the others with a respectful nod.

"They are with you?" Another security ask.

Harvey looks back over his shoulder with a grin towards Emmabell.

"Yeah, they are our women." He says before pulling her closer and walking with her into the building, me and Ray following, as I grab his strong muscular biceps, so I don't lose sight of the others.

He looks down at me and raises his eyebrows in surprise before giving me a breathtaking smile.

As we are in the huge entrance hall and people, dressed in uniform offer us to give them our jackets, I let go of Ray.

"Oh, I am sorry I didn't ask. I hope it was ok that I grabbed your arm even though we don't know each other. It was out of reflex." I apologize to Ray.

"No problem, sweetheart. You can always touch me wherever the fuck you want. I am all yours."

"Yeah, believe me, Aleandra when I tell you that he has done more than a little touching with women he has talked even less than with you," Harvey says over his shoulder, looking back at us.

"Fuck. Don't expose me, bro, when I try to flirt with a hot chick."

"Such a nice compliment. I feel honored." My smile widens.

Yeah, I know it wasn't that special but I love compliments that are said in a jokingly flirty way, even though they don't mean anything.

Those are way better than the "You are a piece of flesh and I want to fuck you so I am telling you bullshit lie after bullshit lie."

We step into the elevator and when the door closes I glance at the tall man who is already looking at me.

"I know. I am almost as good at flirting with ladies as I am in football."

Fuck, I love him.

I am so easy to amuse, it's almost embarrassing but at least I have my fun.

The elevator door opens and all of us step out, the beat of the music flowing into my ears.

„Fuck." The word softly slips from my lips as Ray takes my hand and pulls me further into the room as I have forgotten to move.

My gaze wanders around and a smile tugs on my lips as I explore my surroundings.

Everything looks expensive, alcohol being everywhere, women looking flushed, men, flirting with them.

Booze.

Drugs.

Sex.

I have the feeling I will see a lot of it tonight.

"What do you want to drink, girls?" Harvey asks us.

"What do you have?" I ask.

"Everything you desire." He replies with his strong British accent.

"Vodka?" I ask.

"Plain vodka?"

"Yup. Why the hell would I drink if I want to remember the night before, in the morning?"

"I like the way you think."

He turns to the bar but instead of asking the bartender, he bends a little over the bar. The bartender doesn't batch an eye as Harvey takes four glasses from under the bar and pulls out a Vodka bottle.

He fills the glasses up and hands them to us.

"To a night full of events, which thank fuck, we won't remember tomorrow." My best friend says before we cling the glasses.

"Hey, I am sure Kaden is in the VIP area so let's go there. I promise it's so much more fucking fun." Harvey says, a couple of minutes and shots later.

VIP?

We are in a fucking luxury apartment with people whose parents earn more in one day than mine in one year and this is not the VIP place?

"Who the fuck is Kaden?" I ask.

"God, you are the first person in a long fucking time who asked me this question. This will be fucking fun."

PLEASE: VOTE/COMMENT/RECOMMEND

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 14.4K 55
Finished; September 13th 2019 #10 abuse #10 teenfiction #8 stepdad #6 hope #3 badboys #3 broken #1 escape #1 goodgirl #1 hate #1 stepbrother...
60 6 4
Serene skies and beautiful lies Faithful tries to get eachother by Morals of our true love..... Felt as if life gave me a treasure trove~ Words swift...
1.4M 37K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...
280K 5.7K 78
And we're back! But this time we're looking into the lives of the younger siblings: Alyssa Phoenix, Julianna and Jade Ramirez, and their best friend...