Heartless Sweetheart

By 123potatogo

Heartless teenage boy with sarcastic teenage girl who has dreadful trauma from her abusive dad. How will the... More

Background info~
First everything.
Trouble.
Confused feelings.
Weirdo.
Detention.
New friends.
First kiss.
Don't get involved with me.
Fear.
Bento.
Jealousy.
Betrayed.
Our Day 1.
Paralyzed in fear.
Now we got problems.
Your mine for today.
I'm sorry. It was my fault.
Exams :(
Disaster.
Sorry for this.
Feelings.
Random coincidences.
Sick and tired.
Confessions.
We should be lovers instead.
Apologies.
We're over.
None of your business.
Actress.
So sick of me.
Right person, wrong time.
A "normal" school day.
Overprotective.
Using me.
Insecurities.
Bad guy.
Wanna be mine?
Soon-to-be boyfriend.
I like you.
D-day.
My happy ending.
Author's note~
Special Chapter!!
Idk what this is

Rich people things.

716 31 4
By 123potatogo

(Music above is like tiktok sped up audios LMAO It's rlly good tho)

Wtf was I thinking? We're over??? Who's we're???!?!?! Ugh. I'm so lame! Why couldn't I have said something more!!

I walk home with my eyes puffy from crying. Why am I even crying? It's def because I'm so mad and angry! Niki thinks he has the right to be mad at me??

"Hyejin!" I hear in front of me and I face the voice to see Jake. Why couldn't Jake just be my boyfriend? He's literally such boyfriend material. 

I snap out of my thoughts and wipe my tears and wave with a fake smile. I hope he doesn't notice. He approaches me with a big smile until he notices my puffy fake. Shit. 

"Hyejin what's wrong? Have you been crying?" Jake asks while cupping my face into his warm hands. 

"Maybe..." I say quietly hoping he doesn't hear. He caresses my face with his hands and wipes my tears. 

"Do you want to talk about it? Or not it's fine too." he says with a bright smile. 

"Wanna go eat?" I say to clear the air. He smiles and nods. 

"Okay come inside the house while I change." I say. He smirks and I hit his shoulder and say "Not in that way!!".

I unlock the door and let Jake in. We walk in and ask him to wait in the living room.  

I quickly change out of my uniform to a black sweater and jeans. I fix my hair and wash my face. I take a deep breath. Just dinner. yea. It will take my mind off of... things..

"Jake! Let's go!" I say walking down the stairs quickly so my mom or brother doesn't see me. 

I see my mom talking to Jake at the couch and standing up once I walked down. Shit.

"H-Hi mom!" I say awkwardly. I grab Jake's arm and pull him. 

"Hi sweetie. I know what's going on between you guys!" my mom says slyly. I shake my head and say "No, no no! It's not-" she cuts me off by saying

"Jake you've won my daughters heart! Please come back by at least 11 okay?" she says making me hit her shoulder lightly. 

"Ok ok we're gonna go bye!" I say embarrassed. 

"Jake we are not going to talk that!" I say storming off on the sidewalk. 

He giggles loudly and starts chasing after me. 

"I've won your heart!!" he jokes while chasing me. We reach a bus stop and I sit down to rest. 

"Fine you win. I'm so tired." I say while huffing on the bench. I close my eyes for a second and hear Jake's phone click. He's probably taking more selfies smh.

"Jake are you taking more selfies? How have you not run out of storage??" I ask with my eyes closed still. 

He starts giggling like a child again and I finally open my eyes. Some water keeps dripping onto my forehead so I get up off the bench and check what it is. 

A sign that reads "Buses have stopped for an hour at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience." Shoottttt. How are we supposed to eat then??

"Ugh. Can you drive Jake?" I ask while pointing at the sign.

"Nope. Not yet." Jake says while frowning. 

"What are we supposed to do?" Jake says frowning. Ouch. Why does it hurt to see him sad?

"Okay Jake lemme make a call real quick stay here!" I say while smiling slyly. 

I make a call and it starts ringing so I put it up to my ear. 

"Hello Hyejin-sshi!" a peppy cheery voice comes out. 

"Hello! Uhm I would like to call for a ride right now. Is that possible?" I say shyly. This is kinda awkward. 

"Of course! For our bosses daughter anything is possible! What type of car would you prefer?". Surprise? My mom owns a ride thingy. Kinda like uber I guess. Crazy isn't it? Her business used to be just luxury clothes but... Anyway. 

"Uhm what are the choices?" I say acting like I care what car it is. Aren't all cars the same? Some just go vroom vroom more then others.

"Uhm we have Mercedes, Tesla, BMW and a limousine right now." the worker says. 

"Uh I guess BMW?" I say.

"Okay please send this number your location and we will get there as fast as possible." the worker says. I thank them and hang up. 

I send them the location and walk back to Jake. 

"Okay I got a ride. We just have to wait a bit." I say happily. 

"Who is it? Your brother? Mom?" Jake asks confusedly. 

"Uh it's a secret? Well you'll find out sooner or later but let's pick a restaurant." I say switching the topic. If I tell him there's no fun in it!

"Uh where ever you want to go is fine. I just want to spend time together!" Jake says happily. I smile and slightly blush. 

"Okay I'll pick but you can't know until we get there!!" I say while scrolling through my phone with a big smile. 

I send the location to the driver and more waiting goes by until I get a notification. It's Instagram. Who is it this time -_-

Jake_;): 

Jake_;): mine <3

Liked by Sunoo_deonu and Jukyungie123459 and 20,405 more!

Sunoo_deonu: Ahhhhh it's obvious this is Hyejin!

Jukyungie12359: Hyejin!!!

~

Aish. That kid Jake-

A car arrives in front of the bus stop and the doors fling open. Jake turns into protective mode and grips my hand tightly. He stands up, in front of me. I blush like a tomato. Ugh. 

"Park Hyejin-sshi! I was sent for you." the driver says. 

"Hyejin do you know this dude?" Jake says with a voice deeper. He holds my hand tightly and doesn't let go. 

"Yea he's the driver. Let's go Jake!" I say while walking in first, to the car. The car is decorated with pretty lights and snacks. 

"WHAAA!! Hyejin! You really are rich!! Flexxxxx!" Jake says while jumping up and down in his seat. 

I laugh and put on my seatbelt. Jake is still admiring the car so I grab his seatbelt and put it on for him. I reach over his chest and put it in. I hear him gulp loudly and become silence. I smirk and sit back down in my seat. 

"Can I go now?" the driver politely asks. 

"Ah yes! Let's go!" I say happily. 

"Hyejin? Can I ask what your mom does for work? Like she is spoiling you hardcore." Jake speaks up after silence. 

"Uhm she owns a luxury brand called Park's Mark and she also owns this like uber app thing. it's actually really cool because if your like uncomfortable with men you can get a woman driver or if your like introverted and don't want small talk they can just stay silent for the whole ride. Or if you want to get away from someone the driver can act like a friend!!" I realize I was rambling again and look at Jake. He is silent and just staring at my face with a smirk. 

(Why is this uber idea kinda good LMFAOO)

"Sorry! I was rambling I-"

"It's fine, I like it when you talk a lot. I get to know more about you!" Jake says. I smile and turn away as I can sense me blushing. 

I remember something and say to the driver "Uhm please don't tell anything that happens here to my mom!". The driver nods in the car mirror. 

Jake scoffs and adjusts himself onto the seat. He puts a sly grin onto his face and I realize what I said. 

"Jake stop!! That's not what I mean!!" I say loudly. 

He shrugs and says "I never said anything." 

~

"We are here." the driver says. I thank him and hand him some cash. 

I open the door and a beautiful tall restaurant. It is quite modern looking restaurant with a small karaoke room under. 

"Hyejin where are we?" Jake asks while rubbing his eyes. 

"This is a place where I'm gonna show my wealth off. ah. Come on. Let's go!" I say while sighing. Let's hope my mom doesn't get mad at me!

As soon as we walk in we are greeted by 90 degree bows. 

"Hello! I am the manager of this restaurant! We are so happy you decided to come join us, Hyejin-sshi!" the manager says. My mom and I went to this restaurant a lot even for Jihyeok's birthday!

"ah hello." I say shyly. 

"Please come with us this was for some more formal clothes." one of the female workers say while pointing at a door. 

I direct my attention to Jake and ask "Do you want to? If you don't its totally fine.".

"This will be the first and last time for this type of experience! Of course I do!" Jake says while happily skidding over with the worker to the room. I follow from behind and we enter a glamorous room with tons of clothes on racks. 

"Whaaaa! You rich people are different! It looks like a store!" Jake says while looking around. 

"This way sir. And Hyejin-sshi we have a customized dress for you over here." the worker says. We get taken to dressing rooms to get changed. How do they even know my size? What the hell? 

I get changed into this beautiful white dress with sparkly thingys. I walk out to see Jake in a tuxedo and slick hair. I admire his ethereal beauty for a couple moments. 

(This is the dress!)

"Wow. Your so pretty." Jake blurts out. I giggle and reply with "You too." jokingly. 

"Shall we go?" I ask Jake in a weird accent. 

"We shall!" he replies with. 

~

We get directed to a table and seat decorated with colors of crème, white, and light brown. 

We sit down and check the menu. I get a notification from my phone and so does Jake. Weird?

I check it and say out loud "shit-"

~

Word count: 1694❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 12.8K 127
โ”โ”โ” In which Park Seonghwa and his friends make a bet on the new girl, hoping to gain some sort of entertainment but the only entertainment he receiv...
106K 1.9K 23
After Niki decided to pursue his passion rather than his first love, Y/N is left with nothing but sadness. What will happen if their paths cross once...
213K 11.2K 39
# ๐˜๐€๐๐† ๐‰๐”๐๐†๐–๐Ž๐: These violent delights truly have violent ends. โ‰ก ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐๐’ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ โžด enhypen | yang jungwon โžด...
88.3K 5.3K 29
wherein hana tries to comprehend what went wrong with their relationship. ยฉ FLAUVIER 2021 ENHYPEN FANFIC ...