SFY BOOK 2: STRUCTURE OF LOVE...

By _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

SACRIFICE FOR YOU BOOK 2.... ------ Complete 💯✅ ------ After 7 in years of waiting she finally came back to... More

Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special announcement
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Final Chapter
New Book
Author

Chapter 6

1.1K 41 11
By _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

Jennie Pov

We are all inside the bar we still couldn't believe that Lisa is alive, " still couldn't believe noona is alive." Lucas said as he took a shot "we all do Lucas." I said as they nodded "by the way Jennie what happened in that C.R??" Cheang ask me as they all look at me.

"Well we did a little make out sessions." I smirk at they laughed at me "you are still not changing." Seulgi told me as I roll my eyes " why?? there is no problem, we didn't break up she just disappear like a bubble so technically we are still couple." I said as they clap at my answer.

"Your still Jennie, the Jennie Kim." Jisoo said as she bow at me and they laughed, while we are drinking I remember Lisa she was crying, i frown as I remember what I saw in th comfort room "Jen why are you frowning? Is there a problem??" Jeongyeon said.

"Yeah I think Lisa has a big problem." I said as they all frown "what do you mean by that??" Liam ask "well I was about to take it to the next level-" I was cut off "WOW Jennie you are really a pervert." Jungkook said as they laughed "yah let me finish what I'm saying." I Shout at them as they all zip there mouth.

"So I was saying is, u was about to take it to the next level but her phone rang, she immediately answer just then I saw her about to leave the room, so I ask her what is happening then she said it an emergency, then she left I follow her and saw her taking to them and they Left she was crying guys." I said as they nodded.

"We can't just suspect, maybe she just act for you to leave her alone hahahah." Jimin said as they laughed and I roll my eyes to them, I will not give up on you love, I'm not the old Jennie who gave up easyly, I smirk and drink my beer.

_-_-_-_-

Sehun Pov

We are now leaving Seoul we enter Lisa private plane as me, min-kyu and moonbyul are try to calm Lisa,I.U and tzuyu they are cry after Lisa told us the news, even I my self want to cry but I need to be strong for them "Lisa stop cry." I said as I hug her "I'm worried oppa." She said as she sob.

"Shh, grandpa will be okay, just relax he is strong and besides grandma is there." I said as she nodded, grandpa had an heart attack, unfortunately grandma and dad try to contact us but we are all in silence mode but thankfully Lisa was not, I worried to, Grandpa became our second father especially Lisa.

When she was in Thailand she never talk to us, but when grandma and grandpa visit her, she talks to us and we are all surprised we became close she even if told us her old job, we are surprise, she really went through Alot at her early age, she deserves all the success that she has now.

As I was calming Lisa I just feel her breathing became heavy, I immediately Carry her bridal style and went to her room, as I sat I saw my two sisters sleeping peacefully, "I already call hae-in and told him to just booked a flight to Thailand." Moonbyul told me as I nodded.

"Good." I said as she nodded "by the way, I saw the girl name Jennie following Lisa in the comfort room." Moonbyul said as I look at her "what do you mean?" I ask her " I was about to follow Lisa in the comfort room, cause I need to pee but when I was about to follow her the girl enter the comfort room and lock the door, I think something happened there." She said as I smile.

"Let them be, for now we know Lisa will just denied her feelings, but she will realize it, I just hope This time there love will continue to grow, and besides the girl name Jennie is pretty good, I did a background check to her." I said as moonbyul look at me "really you did?" She ask as I nodded.

"And you won't believe what I found." I said "her step father is Lisa's biological father." I said as she gasps, Lisa never tell us the full story, she only told us about her work, but her personal life dad told it to me "mhh, but what happened if Lisa realize she still has a feeling for Jennie?? What will happen to hae-in?" She ask me.

"Mhh hae-in already accepted the fact that Lisa can only give him a friendship, and besides hae-in respect Lisa's dession, hae-in is not the man who will ruin someone love life for his own sake." I said.

_-_-_-_-

Lisa Pov

We are now on the way to the hospital, "Lisa relax." Min-kyu said as I nodded as our driver stop at the entrance of the hospital I immediately went down and enter the building, all the Employees bow at me, well I'm the owner of the hospital it's understandable for them to give respect.

I approached the front desk "John Manoban." I said to the front desk "master good afternoon, Mr.Manoban room number is 346 in the VIP master." She said as I nodded "thank you." I said as i immediately run to the elevator.

As the door open I immediately went to grandpa's room, I saw grandma seating in the bedside "ma how is pa?" I said as I approached her and hug "the door said he is stable, thankfully your uncle and I immediately Rush him to the hospital the doctor said he needs to take a strict diet from now on so it will not happen." She said as I nodded.

"That's good ma." I said as I sat at t bedside, while ma and the rest are taking "Lisa, me and the rest will leave we will be back tomorrow morning." Sehun said as I nodded "Lisa are you not coming with your cousin?" Ma ask me "no ma I will stay here and take care of pa, and you need at beauty rest." I said as she slap me playfully as the rest giggled "are you sure you are okay with it?" Ma ask me as I nodded "I'm okay ma." I said as I kiss her cheeks as they leave.

I sat at the bedside and open my laptop to do something work, I can't sleep knowing pa is still not waking up even so th doctor said he is stable I still need to be careful, as I finish I checked the wall clock and saw it's 2 am in the office morning and I feel my stomach hurting.

I immediately went to the cafeteria, as I was walking to the hallway they are all bow and some looking at me, well I'm still in my suit, "hello master what can I served you." One of the employee ask me.

"One ice coffee and a sandwich please." I said as she gave if to me, as I took my order I sat at the vacant table and look around, this hospital is one of the best hospital in Thailand, this hospital is all free for all the middle class, if you ar asking me why is it free, in th 7 years of service in the agency.

I will always encounter a father, mother, brother or sister, they all work illegal cause some of them are poor and need to pay bills in the hospital for there love ones, it would lessen crime if they know that there is a hospital who is free, all free for food, medicine, surgery anything you need.

Tho my hospital look like a private hospitals for elite family, yes it looks like a private hospitals but not for elite but for the people who needs curing the most, and for the VIP it's for all the employees of the hospital family members, if ever one of there love ones are sick.

And maybe I hope someday Alot of people who are rich would do the same as I do, to help people you need the most, while I'm looking at the building I feel a little kid tugging my clothes "hello there what is your name?" I ask him "my name is Leo miss." He said as I smile and nodded.

"How old are you Leo?" I said as he replied "I'm 3." He said as he raised four of his finger, I giggled at him "who are you with?" I ask him as I carry him and sat at the chair "I'm with my mom, but I couldn't see her, can you please help me , you look like a good person that's why I approach you." He said as I chuckled. "Ok I will help you." I said.

After I found lei mom and went back to the room,I'm now at the veranda of grandpa room, seating looking at the buildings, as I sip my coffee a scene of what happened inside the comfort room flash in my mind, I immediately chough as I remember it ,"why did I even kiss her back?" I said as I scoff and wipe my mouth "ash!" I said as I hold my hair "first that night and then the kiss?." I said as I remember the night "why are you not surprised when you saw me? Did you not remember what happened to us that night?" I said as I remember it.

🔞

FLASH BACK...

As she said it she immediately kiss my neck "ahhh please d-dont tease me." I beg as she chuckled "patience baby girl." She said seductively as start to kiss my left breast and massage my right, my back arch because of the pleasure, "p-please take me." I said as I was moaning because of the pleasure.

She kneel "open wide baby girl." She said as I did what she told me, she went on top of me as she put her hotdog inside of me "ahhh i-it h-hurts." I said as tears are falling from my eyes "shh, don't worry it will fade away." She said as she just stay and didn't move, after a minute I told her to move, and she started to move.

I hug her as I searched her back "sh*t you are so tight!." She said as she groan "faster please." I said as she did it more faster that before, now the room are full of moan and groan, "I'm Cuming." I said as she kiss my neck "I Cuming too, wait for me." She said and after a while we both cum together.

After a while she and her hotdog is still inside of me, she is still kissing my neck, "we are done yet." She said as she started to trust again.We did it for 4 times and went to sleep.

FLASH BACK END....

After that night I will always have a wet dream of me and her doing it again, "aish why did you do that Lisa?" I said as I slap my self "thankfully she didn't remember it." I said to my self as I drink my coffee and went to kiss grandpa forehead "goodnight pa." I said and I rest my self at the couch and put some blanket.

To be continued....

Guys I hope you like this chapter, and please follow and comment what do you expect in the next chapter, so I can add it on, I hope you like the last scene ahahah, I know you like it ahahahahah

FOLLOW AND COMMENT

VOTE

👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
152K 3.9K 38
Lisa is a staff from Jennie's company, she had been there for about 2years being a janitor. Lisa has a big crush on jennie but she's too shy to say i...
596K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6K 288 4
[COMPLETED] A very short One-Shot story: ▪︎Wherein Lisa keep on remembering a memory everytime she kissed Jennie▪︎ I decided to give you guys a littl...