The Scream Queen (Randy Meeks...

By Maia_Jane

What if the geek got the girl? Except this time, that girl is you. Don't worry if it seems like there's not m... More

1) Introduction
2) Randy
3) The Woodsborough murders
4) Lunchtime
5) The next day
7) The rest of the night
8) It's a scream, baby.

6) The party

2.9K 101 101
By Maia_Jane

(When Randy dances with that girl and spins her in the party scene makes me melt, so you're gonna be that girl)

Y/n's pov

When Randy and I pulled up to the party, it seemed almost as if it had been going on for hours, despite the fact that Tatum and Sidney weren't there yet.

We were immediately greeted by Stu when we entered.

"Yo, yo! My main girl!" He hugged me tightly, spinning me around.

He was wearing a long red silky robe over his sweater, and looked to be drunk already.

Him and Randy did a handshake after Stu let go of me.

"We got alcohol in the kitchen, Tatum and Sid should be here with the food soon." He said. "What's in the bag?"

"We figured we'd make it a blockbuster night."  I held up the bag, shaking it slightly.

"sWEET!!" He dragged it out typical stu-style.

Some guy came out of the kitchen with a funnel and a tube. "Let's get this party started!" He stumbled.

Stu nodded excitedly, pushing him into the kitchen.

I interlocked my fingers with Randy's and dragged him over to the kitchen, grabbing two beers.

He took one and I guided us back to the couch, the one mostly empty spot.

The loud punk music pounded through the house as we sat, not a care in the world.

"Do you wanna dance m'lady?" Randy asked out of the blue, holding his hand out real nice and proper-like.

"Dance?" I asked. "Yeah but this isn't dancing music." I narrowed my eyes.

"So? It'll be fun! All music is dancing music." He shrugged.

I raised my eyebrows. "The Shining's main title?" I asked.

"Okay, that's a stretch." He nodded.

I stood up and the both of us started moving to the rhythm of the song.

He raised my arm above my head. "Do a spin for me." He said.

I giggled as he spun me around a few times.

Tatum and Sidney came in with the food and Tatum smirked at me, raising her eyebrows.

They headed for the kitchen with the food and Stu greeted them.

Randy finished the spinning and Stu, Tatum and Sid all joined us in the living room.

Tatum and Sidney sat on one of the couches and Stu came and jumped over the back of the couch, landing beside Tatum.

At least 8 other people had situated themselves around the TV.

"Let's pick a movie now, huh?" Stu asked excitedly earning cheers from the drunk teenagers.

I handed a couple of the movies to a standing Randy, then sat beside Sidney and Tatum.

"Okay, now we're gonna vote so just l throw your hand up when it's the one you want." Randy explained.

"How many Evil Dead?" He asked.

Two raised their hands.

"How many Hellraiser?" He held up the VHS.

Three raised their hands.

"Got a little Hellraiser right here." Stu joked, pointing to Tatum who just hit him and giggled.

"The Fog, Terror Train, Prom Night..." Sidney red through a few of them. "How come Jamie Lee Curtis is in all of these movies?"

He leaned on the armrest of the sofa, his hands together in mock prayer. "She's the.. Scream Queen." He said.

Sidney looked unimpressed.

"With a set of lungs like that, she should be." Stu nodded, Sidney obviously not comprehending.

"Tits. See?" Tatum said, annoyed.

The door bell rang and Stu perked up. "I'll get it!" He jumped back over the back of the couch, earning a laugh from his girlfriend.

He ran back and went close to Tatum's face. "Grab me another beer, would ya?" He asked, jogging back to the front door.

Tatum rolled her eyes. "What am I, the beer wench?"

Before anyone could respond, Stu came running back in, yelling. "You are not gonna believe who's here!! It's that chick from top story!!"

Randy jumped up excitedly. "Gale Weathers??"

"What the hell's she doing here?" I became conscious of Sidney.

"Shit." Tatum said, angry on Sidney's behalf.

We all looked to the door and saw Gale come in accompanied by Dewey.

"Dewey!" Tatum called him over, irritated. "Dewey!"

They talked for a while as Sidney walked away from the two siblings, her expression almost unreadable.

I sighed as Tatum walked off in the direction of the garage and Randy ran away, muttering about getting a camera.

Randy finally found Stu's camera and by the time he got back, Gale and Dewey had already left.

I noticed Stu ushering some people out and went over to join him.

"Hey, Stu, have you seen-" I was cut off by Sidney joining us, calling up the stairs for Tatum.

We must have had the same idea, because she turned to face Stu. "Do you know where she is?"

"She probably left." Stu shrugged and I shook it off.

Billy suddenly jumped through the doorway, yelling for some reason.

"Jesus, Fuck!" I jumped.

I scoffed when I realized who it was. "Stu, I thought Billy wasn't coming." I said, annoyed.

"Sid, can we talk?" Billy completely ignored me. "Alone?"

Stu made some suggestive remarks and faces before Billy led them upstairs.

Randy walked over to us with an armful of beers, glaring up at Billy.

"What's leather face doing here?" He asked.

"Probably leading Sidney to her death. Then he'll kill the rest of us." I said in irritation. "Makes me mad." I opened one of the beers Randy had, taking a sip.

Randy told us he'd be in the living room setting up and then left.

"Have you seen Tatum?" I asked.

"Nah, girl. Like I said before. She probably got pissed at me and left." Stu took a sip of beer. "As usual."

I chugged the beer anxiously. "Whatever, let's go watch the movie." I sighed, walking away.

When Stu and I walked into the living room, there was still that voting group of drunk teens splayed all over the couch, Halloween just starting to play on the TV.

I looked at Randy's adorable face in my drunken state and walked right up and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Randy's eyes went wide at what i had just done but I just smiled at him reassuringly, earning a slightly drunken smile back as he excitedly zeroed in on the movie.

I sighed, and I sat down in my rightful spot next to Randy, laying my legs across his lap, my coltish legs in a somewhat drunken display for him.

We watched the movie in partial silence, everyone around including me nearly drunk. Normally I was the sober friend but I had really had enough of everything tonight.

The movie came to the part with Bob being stabbed to the kitchen door. Everyone jumped at the sound cue. Randy even jumped and grabbed my hand excitedly, as if this wasn't the thousandth time we had watched this movie.

"Why do they do that?" Some guy beside me complained loudly. "It's too red!"

"Wait! Here comes another!" Randy yelled, leaning on the edge of the couch excitedly. When Bob got stabbed once again, everyone yelled out and Randy leaned back into me.

"Predictable. Knew he was going to bite it." Some guy said.

"How can you watch this shit over and over?" A guy in the back asked disgustedly.

"Because it's good shit, dickwad." I snapped at him, Stu cackling and the boy shutting up.

"I wanna see breasts. I wanna see Jamie Lee's breasts. When do we see Jamie Lee's breasts!?" Stu asked impatiently.

"Not until Trading Places in '84. Jamie Lee was always the virgin in horror movies. She didn't show her tits until she went legits." He said to Stu matter-of-factly.

I rolled my eyes.

"Or could afford a decent pair." One of the girls laughed.

I placed a hand on Randy's shoulder, ready to calm him down in the case that he went ballistic on this random girl.

"What'd you say?" He asked, shooting her a harsh look.

"That's why she always outsmarted the killer in the big chase scene at the end. Only virgins can do that." He scoffed. "Don't you know the rules?"

"What rules?" A guy named Nick asked.

"You don't know the rules??!" Randy asked, pausing the movie.

"Have an aneurism, why don't ya?" Stu said sarcastically.

"You don't-" He stumbled up from his seat to stand in front of the Tv.

"Here we go." I muttered, a smile painted on my face as I downed my fifth beer.

Word count: 1766

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 1.5K 11
" ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ, ᴛᴇᴇɴ ɪᴅʟᴇ. ᴡɪsʜ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ, ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪʟᴛᴇ. " 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘪�...
177K 5.3K 53
___ ᵀʰᵉ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ ʸᵉᵃʳ ᵒˡᵈ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵉʳ, ˢᵃᵈⁱᵉ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᴰᵉʷᵉʸ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴳᵃˡᵉ ᵂᵉᵃᵗʰᵉʳˢ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ...
5.2K 128 21
Horror movies are easy to fall in love with. The thrill, the excitement, and the overall adrenaline. It was always easy to fall for the main antagon...
80.6K 1.3K 13
What happens when two teens take their love of horror movies one step too far? After Y/N L/N had fell in love with Billy Loomis, who is secretely dis...