ON HOLD! Melodies Of Three (R...

Por Cassalynn

Thing at the Pizzaplex had calmed down, and to your relief... The gang had beaten William. not without loss... Mais

Before I Start
Humans Are... Shady (1)
Struggles (2)
Opportunity
Odd Jobs
AYO!
Kids Cove
A Pirate Adventure
Pup
Past Curfew
A Moment
An Idea
Rant
Naptime
Ill keep ya Safe...
Drawings and Urges...
Glamrock Upgrades
READ THIS
Homeless
Question....(Votes Closed)
Bloodlust & Acceptance
Warning
Goodbye Mr. l/n...
Anger fueld Words...
sad boi ort
A wolf and a fox
Bathroom Talks
hehe
Friends?
A/N
Shopping Trip
question my dear readers
hey
A/N (My personal OC)
so guys
please go read this

The Truth

378 15 82
Por Cassalynn

You drifted awake, laying there not ready to open your eyes or sit up just yet. You could tell you were nuzzled up to something warm, no.. not something. Someone, you could feel them breathing. Curiosity got the better of you and you opened your eyes to see the familiar chest of non other than Foxy.

You blushed, your head was on his chest with your patched up arm splayed out over his chest and abdomen, and his arm was wrapped around your back resting on your shoulder. His eyepatch was up but his eyes were closed, he seemed to be resting... if that's even possible for an animatronic.

You felt a little awkward being snuggled up to him, but you didn't make any effort in moving. He was warm and you... liked this.

You mindlessly traced your fingers over the scars on his chest, it hurt your arm to move your fingers but you pushed through the pain.

You could see Foxys side was dented, from the fall? Probably.

But he looked fine other than that.

"Aye, Pup that tickles..." Foxy grumbled, his voice having that deeper sleepy octave guys have when they wake up.

You pulled away startled, "a-ah s-sorry.."

Foxy chuckled, "Don't be pup. How ya be feelin?"

Foxy brushed some hair out of your face as he asked this, the look he gave you was... intense.

"Uhm, I feel fine."

Wasn't a complete lie, but of course Foxy could see through you like glass. You couldn't fool him.

"Aye tell me how ya really feel, pup" he narrowed his eyes at you, daring you to lie again.

"Okay okay, my arm hurts a shit ton, I feel okay otherwise I'm just a bit light headed and parched and food sounds like heaven right now..."

Foxy smiled softly, "see that wasn't to hard," he tapped your shoulder, "get up pup, and I'll get ye taken care of.."

Weakly you pushed yourself up and off of Foxy, once you were standing he stood up with you. He handed you a glass of water from his his vanity as well as a couple of pain killers.

He had been prepared, how sweet...

You drank the water and took the pills. The water being your favorite part of this, beings you were so dehydrated.

You had noted that your arm had been patched up but only now did you realize how good the work was. Did Foxy do this?

Then you realized you were wearing a different shirt entirely, it was a black long-sleeved shirt with a cartoonish Foxy on it.

You'd laugh if you weren't suddenly worried about what Foxy had seen.

You looked over at him and he was watching you with a blank expression as usual.

"Ya ready to go get some food, pup?"

You nodded, maybe he hadn't seen them.

Or maybe he did and he just doesn't care...

You don't know which bothered you more.

Following Foxy out of his room you noticed the Pizzaplex was... empty. What time was it...?

"Foxy... w-what time is it?"

Foxy glanced over at you, "3:23am..."

Oh shit...

"W-what!? I shouldn't be here! Aren't you guys closed? My dad's gonna be pissed! How do I get out dude I need to go..."

Foxy frowned, why were you panicking? If you weren't supposed to be here passed closing, you wouldn't be.

Foxy put his hand against your cheek, and made you look at him, "My pup, it be dark out. No way in Davy Jones locker will I be lettin ya walk home alone... if ya weren't supposed to be here the boss lady would've told me. Ya be fine here... just relax.."

Your thoughts lingered on his words, My pup?

But only for a second, you'd love to relax, staying here all night would be dope as fuck but you were already going to be in a shit ton of trouble...

"I've walked home at night before Foxy, please you gotta let me go home..."

"Why? Why ya be so persistent on goin home when ya be perfectly fine here?" Foxy sneered, he didn't want you walking home alone.

"B-because my dad's gonna be ma- worried..."

Foxy narrowed his eyes stepping closer to you, his hand hand trailed dowm from your face to your wrist.

"Aye, why not just tell him ya fell asleep at a friend's? We have phones ya know..."

"...then he'll just be mad..."

This fox wasn't gonna let you go was he...

"So what if he's a little mad..." realization had hit Foxy as soon as you had said your dad your dad would be pissed, the fear in your eyes went solely to the thought of your dad being angry, he just needed you to admit it, "he ain't gonna hurt ya... right?" Foxys eyes were glowing.

He had a dangerous aura around him, and his grip on your wrist was getting a bit tight.

"N-no..."

Silence.

Foxy snickered, "how many times have I told ya, you be suckin at lieing My pup..." with his hook he traced the cut on your cheek, "yer dad did this? Aye I'm guessin he did more... which is why ya did this?" He pulled up your sleev revealing you scars.

Suddenly Foxy yanked you closer to him so you were flush against him, "Aye my pup, tell me the fuckin truth... stop lieing ta me..." His muzzle was close to you ear, he sounded pissed.

"...y-y-youre, you're right Foxy..." he already knew.

There was no point in even trying to lie to him anymore.

But honestly you were a bit scared of Foxy at the moment, there was a crazed look in his eyes.

Foxy pulled away and looked at you, you watched as he licked his lips and stayed silent for a moment.

Foxy finally got you to admit that you clearly were not safe and that your dad was responsible for part of your pain, and must be the he you had mentioned earlier.

But he wanted the full story.

Foxy forced his anger to settle down, "Good Pup." Gently he pulled down your sleeve and gave you a hug, "I'm proud of ya for bein honest, now let's get ye some food and yer gonna tell me everything.. aye?"

"O-okay..."

Yeah you definitely wouldn't be leaving.

Oh well, least you had time to prepare for the inevitable beating you'd endure when you went home...

You weren't sure how Foxy was still able to get food, considering it was past closing and youd think everything would be turned off... but no somehow he got ahold of some pizza and fries. And odd combination... then he also brought you some juice.

He sat across you in the booth amd instructed for you to eat.

"Look I feel weird being the only one to eat, so like join me..."

Foxy chuckled, "Aye sure thing my pup."

So for a little bit you just ate some food with the fox, Foxy wanted you to eat before he made you talk. So it was quiet.

An uncomfortable quiet knowing you were gonna have to tell him your entire traumatic story.

Soon you had ate enough to become full and Foxy went straight to the point.

"Aye, soo? Why is yer dad a peice of shit?"

You sighed, here goes nothing....

"Because he blames me for my mom's death. A while back, I had gone to this party thag my parents had told me not to go to. My mom noticed I had snuck out and so she went out to go get me but... she never made it. Some kids from the party were driving and they had a truck. They crashed into her, killed her. And since then everyone in my family has blamed her death on me." You leaned back fighting off tears.

You didn't want to cry around Foxy.

"My dad, instead of sticking by me to grieve, he pulled away and is constantly drinking. He's abusive too... thats it really."

Foxy narrowed his eyes, your dad shouldn't be treating you like this for something that truly hadn't been your fault.

"Why haven't ye reported him?"

"...because he's my dad.. I love him. Before this he was a really great dad... I don't wanna get him in trouble."

".. clearly he's not a good dad if he can't even be responsible enough to treat ya right.. it wasn't yer fault Lyric accidents happen.." foxys ears dropped looking to you sadly.

"...look I turn eighteen soon and then I can move out. I won't have to interact with him... it'll be fine.." you avoided eye contact.

You hated talking about this. But you had an opportunity here...

"I've been forced to tell you about my trauma... so why don't you tell me what happened for you to get decommissioned?"

Foxy tilted his head, "ye want to know why i got decommissioned...?"

"Yes. Roxy told me to ask you instead of her. You guys fought over it too, so what was it?"

It was foxys turn to feel uncomfortable. He wasn't sure why, but he was worried that telling you would make you scared of him.

He didn't want that...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

26.8K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
92.9K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️
46.7K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...