He Had Blood on His Hands -y...

By minhugzz

everyone knew his name they were scared to speak it because the streets have ears. Park Jimin He was a ruthl... More

❗️introduction❗️
scene 1
scene 2
scene 3
scene 4
scene 5
scene 6
scene 7
scene 8
scene 9
scene 10
scene 11
scene 13
scene 14
scene 15
scene 16
scene 17
scene 18
scene 19
scene 20
scene 21
scene 22
scene 23
scene 24
scene 25
scene 26
scene 27
scene 28
scene 29
scene 30
scene 31
scene 32
scene 33
scene 34
scene 35
scene 36
scene 37
scene 38
scene 39
scene 40
 epilogue
💥 feedback 💥
happily ever after
honor your father and your mother
teach me some moves
the sequel...
the sequal is out!!

scene 12

3.7K 142 40
By minhugzz

Yoongi POV

"I don't completely understand why?" I whispered from where I was sitting on my bed putting in my earrings.

"Just for safety reasons that's all," Jimin said buttoning his dress shirt in the mirror.

I got up going to sit at my desk to pack my book bag with my textbooks and laptop "What's wrong with taking the bus I like the people on the bus there is an old man who owns a fruit cart and he gives me free tangerines sometimes" I said zipping up my bookbag.

He smiled as he moved to put on a black tie "I know but there are good and bad people in the world and I just worry about you taking the bus back late" he said I frowned getting up and walking towards him to put on his tie for him.

"It's weird having your friend drive me places," I said doing his tie he scanned my face with his eyes.

"Well I would let you use one of my cars but you don't have your license and I trust Namjoon with my baby," he said poking my nose as I finished up and his hands find my hips holding me close.

"I feel weird about it I don't need special treatment I'm just a normal guy?" I asked he kissed me softly holding my face.

"It would make me feel better if I know your safe," he said

"Alright then but for how long? Just this week?" I asked he let go of my face and put on his suit jacket.

"Until further notice," he said fixing the collar of my jacket.

My eyes widen "Jimin? What does that mean?" I asked he dusted off the shoulder of his jacket and walked back towards me grabbing my hand.

"Okay until you graduate," he said I huffed and nodded because that means Jimin sees us being together that long so I don't protest that much he smiled kissing my knuckles "Let's go he is downstairs are you ready?" He asked I nodded and we walked towards the living but I quickly grabbed a bag from the fridge.

"Don't forget your lunch" I said handing him the bag he smiled pecking my cheek.

"You're the best," he said I grinned at him it's been like this for about a week now Jimin comes to spend the night every night even as a toothbrush and clothes here.

"I am the best" I chuckled as we walked downstairs he locked my door and went outside where I saw two black cars waiting for us and Namjoon standing in front of one.

"Mr. Min" he bowed I furrowed my eyes at that

"You can call me Yoongi," I said he looked up and rolled his eyes.

"I knew you would say that and I told Jimin that" he huffed hands in his pocket he was in a clean suit.

"Yeah yeah, I have to go," Jimin said turning towards Namjoon I feel his hand on my back "Take care of my baby or I will fire you," he said causing Namjoon to scoff.

"Yeah sure," he whispered then Jimin turns towards me his eyes soften as he did, and cupped my face.

"Have a wonderful day sunshine I'll text you" he smiled at me and I couldn't help but match his smile I pecked his lips.

"This is ruining my image of you Boss" Namjoon whispered but we both ignored him.

"Make sure to eat all your lunch don't skip meals anymore," I said he leaned in to kiss me sweetly I hummed in the kiss my hands on his chest.

"Yes sir" he whispered softly against my lips "I'll send you like $100 so you and your friends can get whatever food from the school cafe if you want?" He said I shook my head.

"No it's okay I'm fine I'll buy it," I said he nodded kissing me again.

"Bye baby" he whispered letting go

"Bye Jiminie" I whispered back he smiled and walked towards the car looking at Namjoon they had a conversation with their eyes before Jimin got in the other car and drove off.

I walked towards the car and Namjoon opened the door but before I got in I put my hands on top of the door "Namjoon-ssi?" I whispered

"You can call me Namjoon," he said

"But you're older it's not polite" I whispered he shrugged.

"I don't care that much," he said "what's wrong? Your pouting again" he added

"Are you okay with this? Because you really don't have to I'm fine...Jimin thinks I'll get murdered on the bus or something" I said he sighed.

"I don't really mind plus had no choice Jimin is the boss and if I didn't do it he would have done it himself and that would have got him in trouble," he said

"Isn't Jimin the CEO?"  I asked

"Yes but Jin is his only Hyung and he respects him so much that he follows his word and while Jimin is the head of the company Jin is the neck," he said then we both got into the car.

Namjoon didn't do much he dropped me off at school and then I went to my classes with my friends and then got lunch with them while texting Jimin throughout the day.

"If Jimin is gonna be living with us he should pay rent," Jungkook said as we sat by the school fountain sharing some Potato chips with Taehyung plus the weather was nice today.

"You know he owns the building?" I said Jungkook scoffed.

"What the hell! You mean I work most of the week taking pictures of babies and pets all day just to pay him...so unfair" he said I chuckled.

"It doesn't go directly to Jimin well that's what he told me it goes to his company or something" I hummed licking the salt off the chip.

"You fucking the landlord doesn't have any benefits" Taehyung sighed

"I'm not fucking him we are in a relationship and I still wanna pay my dues," I said popping two chips in my mouth.

"Bullshit I hear you two in your room at night you moan loud I hear spanks!" Jungkook said I blushed.

"W-We aren't having sex and no spanking! Just making out and sometimes it gets heated Jimin is really good at kissing it riles me up when he touches me" I sighed popping a chip into my mouth.

"Have you ever gotten to second base?" Taehyung asked

"Yes...but it's mostly him touching me I've...I've never seen him" I whispered

"You haven't seen his dick?" Jungkook said I shook my head

"He said he likes pleasing me," I said they awed

"Jimin is a sweetie" Taehyung whispered "But what if he has a weird dick or a huge dick? Like ten inches and is scared to break your ass" He asked I rolled my eyes.

"You are so weird sometimes Jimin is perfect" I smiled

"Yes but you need to hop on that dick! Don't you want to? I mean at least give him a handy or something " Jungkook said

"Really? Do you think he wants one? He never said anything" I asked they both nodded

"Has he given you one?" Taehyung asked I nodded "Then return the favor" he winked.

"Yeah maybe if you seduce him like a striptease," Jungkook said I blushed at the thought of doing that.

"Oh, I have an idea! Let's go get a sex shop" Taehyung smiled but my eyes widen.

"W-What why?" I asked

"To get things you may need maybe editable underwear or flavored lube or definitely condoms you have to be ready just in case," Taehyung said

"You think Jimin will like that?" I asked

"Yeah, safe sex is the best sex let's go," Taehyung said and that's how I found myself leaving the school grounds googling sex shops near me.

🚬💵⛓

"ribbed for her pleasure?" I said picking up a box of condoms in an all-pink sex shop it looks like Barbie's dream house here "What does that mean?" I asked Jungkook he was licking a lollipop he got.

"I think it makes it feel good you know when he fucks you like the bumpy things rub the right place," he said I made an O shape with my mouth nodding.

"Doesn't it already feel good without the bumpy things?" I asked

"I mean yeah but this just kinda elevates it," he said then he picked up a box showing it to me.

"Look glow in the dark!" He chuckled when Taehyung came out of nowhere holding a dildo.

"For you," he said I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What why? I don't need that I have a boyfriend" I said he stepped closer to me.

"You should practice by yourself so it hurts less when the real things happen you know," he said I rolled my eyes.

"I don't think I need it like Jimin will take of that right?" I asked

"His fingers seem small" Jungkook whispered I glared at him.

"He could use his tongue" Taehyung winked

"I mean seems like he would he sounds like a giver " Jungkook said

"Yeah probably use his mouth or fingers," Taehyung said swinging the dildo like a sword.

"Mouth? People use there mouth?" I mumbled "Ugh I need to do more research" I frowned

"Your such a virgin is adorable wait until he puts his mouth on your dick I knew you come so fast" Taehyung chuckled I hit him with my elbow.

"Yah! Shut your face" I blushed

"Still you should know your body it's waterproof come on," he said holding the purple dildo I huffed dropping it in my basket.

"Fine help me pick a box then I wanna go home" I sighed

"Yeah I need to head out soon I have to visit my parents this weekend it's my dad's birthday," Jungkook said

"Oh, that's mean you Jimin alone" Taehyung winked grabbing a box of Magnum and regular boxes of condoms holding them up.

"Which one do you think Jimin is?" He said I looked at both boxes.

"Magnum I think? Should I get both?" I asked

"I mean better safe than sorry," Taehyung said dropping them in my basket.

"Great let's check out," Jungkook said we bought everything and that's how I spent $35 at a sex shop then I rode the bus home with Jungkook trying to hide my bright pink bag full of condoms from the auntys on the bus.

I opened my apartment door and we both slipped our shoes off "I'm gonna pack for my parents" Jungkook said I nodded going to my room opening the door opening my bedside table and dropping everything I got in there then closing it.

"Aish why do I listen to them idiots," I said the time was only 5:30 so I changed my clothes and plugged in my phone since it died early today then I bidding Jungkook goodbye as he left for his hometown.

I decide to make a grilled cheese for dinner I was about to open the fridge when my door busted open scaring the shit out of me. I yelped and turned on my heels to see Jimin and Namjoon standing there with concerned faces until his eyes landed on me.

"Jimin what the hell?" I said he walked over to me and pulled me into his arms hugging me tightly.

"Sunshine there you are" He whispered softly pulling back to look at my face "Are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah, I'm fine why the hell did your barge in like the police?" I said taking his hands off my face.

"Namjoon said he couldn't find you after your classes and you weren't at work and you weren't answering your phone," he said

"Yeah I went somewhere with my friends and my phone died what's the issue," I said he let out a breath running a hand through his hair.

"Namjoon everything is fine you can go," Jimin said and Namjoon calmly backed out.

"Sunshine you can't just do that you should have waited for Namjoon," He said

"But I just went out with my friends Namjoon shouldn't have to drive me around like a Uber," I said

"That's his job he doesn't mind and where did you even go?" He asked hands on his hip I crossed my arms with a glare.

"None of your business I don't have to tell you where I am at all times," I said

"Yes you do I almost destroyed Seoul looking for you," he said I scoffed

"Jimin I don't have to report back to you when I want to hang out with my friends I don't ask what you're doing all day," I said

"Jesus fuck I'm now allowed to worry about you! Why can you just listen to what I'm saying I'm trying to protect you!" he hissed

"Yes but I don't like you controlling me! Because if you want a relationship where I'll just follow your commands blindly you're dating the wrong boy! So might as well dump me now if you just wanted a pet!" I yelled eyes glossy I turn away from him holding myself.

"Fuck...why are you acting like a dick" I sniffled then I felt arms wrap around me tight "D-Don't hug me I'm mad at you" I whispered

"Sunshine? I'm sorry please let's not fight you know I hate seeing you cry" he whispered kissing the back of my neck.

"I don't like fighting either" I whispered more kisses to my neck "I don't like when you yell I don't like it at all" I added he sighed turning me in his arms to face him.

"I won't okay I'm sorry I overreacted," He said I huffed and put my arms around his neck.

"I'm still mad at you plus you scared me when you busted in guns blazing," I said he puts his hands on my hips rocking us.

"What if I order us dinner and we can watch whatever you want and I'll cuddle you," he said I sighed

"I wanted a grilled cheese with some tomato soup," I said

"I will also run us a bubble bath and drop in one of those bath bombs from lush" he whispered I felt my cheeks blush.

"T-Together?" I asked he nodded grabbing my chin

"Yes if you're okay with that I can wash your hair all romantic and shit," he said I chuckled

"Okay fine with me," I said rubbing my nose against his "But my bath isn't that big" I whispered he pulled me closer hands sliding up my shirt.

"We could go to my place I happen to have a huge bathtub and a nice bed..." he whispered and I felt my whole body flush at that.

"O-Oh your apartment?" I asked he nodded "You want me to g-go to your place?" I said

"Yeah is that okay?" He said

"Y-Yeah okay um, I'll go pack some things then we can go," I said he pecked my lips.

"Alright I'm gonna step into the hallway to talk to Namjoon just walk out when you're ready," he said I nodded he leaned in to peck my cheek.

⛓💵🔪

"Oh my," I said eyes roaming over the penthouse apartment.

Jimin was holding my bags as we both slipped off our shoes "Yeah it's nice I guess" he whispered I scoffed.

"Nice! Bitch this is huge! It's like the size of a target!" I said he chuckled as we both walked in.

"Okay that's a little much," he said as we walked toward the couch I looked with wide eyes at the beautiful huge penthouse apartment.

"True but damn," I said whistling as I sat down leaning back "It's so nice" I smiled he sat down right next to me lacing our hands together.

"Yeah...but it gets lonely here," he said softly I leaned against him cuddling his side.

"Well I'm here now so none of that will be happening anymore I'm gonna cling to you and annoy you I'm gonna be that kind of boyfriend," I said I hear him chuckle.

"Yeah?" He said I nodded sitting up and moving to straddle him my hands on his shoulders he just smiled at up me.

"Yup your gonna come home from a long day at work and I'll be here in my Batman pajamas on your couch eating all your snacks probably get stains on it then I'm going to kiss you with Cheeto covered mouth it's gonna be so sexy," I said he put his hands on my hips

"I want that....I always wanted someone to come home to a warm house" he said I rubbed our noses together.

"We'll Park Jimin your mine I'm not going anywhere," I said hands cupping his face and leaning down to kiss him.

He immediately kissed back our mouths and danced against each other while his hands slide up my shirt causing me to smile in the kiss.

"But" I whispered against his mouth as we continued to kiss he got more into it as his finger brushed my nipple "I'm so hungry so nothing is happening until I get my grilled cheese and bubble bath I was promised" I whispered sliding off his lap sitting on my knees.

He laughed and pulled his phone out "Grilled cheese and tomato it is" he said typing on his phone.

"And cookies" I added he looked up at me I nodded at him pointing at his phone "Don't give me that look add them I want snickerdoodle," I said

⛓💘🥃

"Are you gonna share?" Jimin asked as we sat outside on Jimin's very beautiful balcony eating dinner by the fire and watching the sunset.

"Nope, you order the leafs eat them," I said dipping my grilled cheese into the tomato soup.

"It's a Greek salad and it's delicious" he huffed biting in a tomato.

"Then stop eyeing my sandwich" I smiled at him

"I'm not..." he pouted and that made me chuckle I scooted closer to him on the couch.

"Okay, one bite because I like you," I said bring the sandwich to his mouth he took a bite the gooey cheese becoming stringy but I dove in to kiss him.

"Mhm delicious" I chuckled licking my lips.

"Can I have more?" He asked I sighed

"Fine because your hot and I wanna get lucky later," I said he laughed throwing his whole body on mine as he did so it was cute to see him like this.

"Who says you gonna get lucky? Thought it was just an innocent bath with a pink sparkly bath bomb" he said I smirked and put my sandwich down wiping my hands on a napkin.

"Have you seen me I'm irresistible!" I winked he scooted closer to me.

"Are you now?" He whispered deeply and I automatically lean into him.

"Just by the look in your eyes I can tell my power over you is working" I grinned he laughed poking my forehead away from him.

"I'm gonna go start the bath be a good boy and clean up" he whispered and I frowned as he stood up and actually walked away.

I scoffed "Wow okay leave me hanging here" I huffed

⛓🛁💰

We stood in front of each other in robes and Jimin was right his tub is huge like a hot tub or something it was filled with bubbles and the water was pink.

"I can close my eyes while you get in but I have already seen you somewhat naked," he said while I was fiddling with the belt of my robe.

"Shall we?" I asked he nodded and we both undid our robes until they dropped to the floor and I saw it...

The magnum was the right choice let's just keep it at that.

We stepped in together the water was the perfect temperature it felt nice as we sat down facing each other the water and bubbles covering our bodies.

Jimin really went all out he even lit some candles and the speakers in the bathroom are playing "Falling for you" by The 1975

"This is really nice Jimin thank you," I said he smiled

"This is the most intimate thing I've done with someone...I'm really glad it's you" he said I smiled at that guess we are both having firsts.

I moved closer "Me too I like it" I whispered softly he picked up a bottle of shampoo taking off the cap.

"Can I?" He asked I nodded and he started to wash my hair it was nice and gentle I hummed at the feeling keeping my eyes closed as his fingertips scratched my scalp then he rinses the soap out with the shower nozzle.

I opened my eyes and are gazes caught each other and it made a feeling swirl around in me I gulped looking at this beautiful man.

"You're beautiful Jimin," I said and he actually blushed with a smile then I felt him pull me onto his bare lap running a wet hand down my chest.

"My sunshine" he whispered softly and I ran a hand through his hair wetting it "My beautiful sunshine" he added.

I leaned down to close the distance between us kissing him softly his wet hands find my jaw and held it my heart was pounding in my chest and my blood was rushing through me making my body flush at wherever he touched.

I pulled back with a gasp resting my forehead against his looking into their deep brown eyes.

It's way too soon to say what I'm feeling right now...but the feeling bloomed in my chest like a new flower in spring.

I'm in love with Park Jimin so very in love and I was scared to say that so I just kissed him again hoping my actions spoke for me.

———————————————————————————

this is my favorite chapter because yoongi put a name to what he was feeling all this time and Jimin was whipped from the beginning 👍🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 10.4K 39
When CEO jungkook who is also a mafia leader meets park jimin a normal college student. Destiny has it's plan and so they fall in love, but it comes...
48.4K 2.2K 38
[Mafia au] Jeon Jungkook, a heartless, ruthless yet respected mafia leader. He don't spare anyone who messed with him. The sudden appearance of a boy...
77.6K 2.2K 16
He's a ruthless killer and mafia leader, showing no mercy. Just loving the feeling of having a bullet puncture someone's skull by him hand. He's a sh...
37.3K 1.2K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...