My Unexpected Husband || KTH

By Misskim0823

What will happen when the bride runaway from her own wedding just because of huge age gap ? What will Taehyun... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER : 1
NOT A CHAPTER
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER - 19

CHAPTER - 5

5.6K 178 51
By Misskim0823

TAE POV :

After apologizing to her I asked her to get freshed and I went to another room to get freshed up.
Later I came to our room in casuals as I'm in India amd I don't have to go to office.

After sometime Y/N come out of the bathroom and I'm shocked to see her in indian traditional dresses .
She just look like a goddess , beauty.
She look so pure , so innocent but also sexy.
I'm just out of words to describe her beauty and piece of cloth making her more attractive .
I just want to make her mine , mark her right now to show the world that this beauty belongs to me .

THIS BEAUTY BELONGS TO ME , THIS BEAST AND NONE CAN TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME.

THIS BEAUTY BELONG TO ONE AND ONLY 'KIM TAEHYUNG'.

Y/N'S SAREE

After checking her out her for some more time I left the room as she alraedy catches me staring at her.

Y/N POV :

When I came out of the bathroom Tae was already present in the room .
He was in his casuals and I ain't going to lie , he was looking so cute and his cheeks were so puff that I want to pull them hard and bite it .
Ok , now stop being a pervert Y/N .
But I catch him staring at me more like he is checking me out , then I cleared my throat to gain his attention .
When he found out that I catch him checking me out he widened his eyes and immediately left the room , but I noticed his red cheek but it's winter so how can he be red face .
But wait wait what! Is he was blushing because of me ?
Okay , enough of your debate Y/N now get ready and go downstairs as you have to make breakfast for everybody.

MY MAKEUP

MY HAIRSTYLE

MY EARRINGS

After getting ready I went downstairs and wished good morning to everybody .

Mrs. Kim :  Good Morning , Y/N . You are looking very beautiful in this saree .

Y/N : Thank you ,  MOM.

Everybody : Good Morning Y/N . You are looking gorgeous.

Y/N : Thanks , everybody.

Mrs. Kim : So , as you know according to Indian traditions today is your first day in this house as a daughter in law  and a wife and also rasooi  .
Then let's go make indian food for everybody.

Y/N : No mom , you and all the unnies wait here I'm going to make food for everybody by my own .

Lisa : But , Y/N....

Y/N : No buts and ifs unnie . It is final I'm going to make food for my family . And you all just rest and moreover I always wanted to cook on first dayof my marriage.

After some time food is ready to be served so all the unnies entered in the kitchen and insisted to help me in serving the food .

DOSA

CHOLE BHATURE

DALMAKHANI

ALOO PARATHA

GAJAR KA HALWA

AUTHOR'S POV : 

The breakfast or you can say lunch as it's already noon , is served on the dinning table .
The unnies helped me to set and serve it .

Mrs. Kim : Y/N , child come sit and eat with us .

Y/N : Sure , MOM..

After Mrs. Kim told Y/N to sit and eat with them , she sit beside Tae cause only chair which was empty was beside him.
After everyone took the first bite from the food they were really happy and started praising Y/N for the food.

RM : The food is too good .

Mr. Kim : Yeah , it is really delicious.

Tae : The food taste awesome.

JK : Yes , Y/N you cook better than Jin hyung.

Jin : Yaah , you ungrateful brat .
But food is really delicious. Just take this WWH KISSES.

Y/N : Huh.....

Tae : She is my wife hyung.

Mrs. Kim : No need to be jealous Tae , she is all yours .

Rośe : This food is so tasty .

Lisa : Right , I can eat indian food for my entire life , like it's to good to be reject.

One by one everybody praised Y/N and finished their food . The maids collected the plates from the table and take it in kitchen to wash it .

Mrs. Kim : Now as tradition after the first rasooi I have a gift for Y/N . Riya (maid) bring all the gift from the living room to here .

Maid : Yes ma'am..

KHANDANI HAAR

Mrs. Kim : Y/N , this is the jewellery which I got from my mother in law when I married to Tae's appa . While giving it she said that this necklace being transfer from generations to generations and asked me keep it with me and pass it to the next generation . a
And now I'm passing it to you so keep it safe in and pass it your child .

Y/N : I surely will mom.
Thanks for this.

Saying this Y/N touched feet of her mother in law and take her blessings.

Mrs. Kim : God bless you my child .

Mr. Kim : OK ok enough , now it's my turn to give gift to my daughter in law .

Mrs. Kim : Yeah , sure sure .

Mr. Kim : Y/N I'm not good at selecting jewellery but I hope you like it .

Y/N : I love it , appa .
Thank you.

Saying this Y/N touched the feet of Mr. Kim .

Mr. Kim : Bless you child.

After the lunch everybody gathered in the living room .

Mr. Kim : When we are flying back to Korea Tae.

Tae : Tommrow evening appa with our jet we are heading back to Korea .

Mrs. Kim : But isn't early to go back Korea , I mean what happened here and about Y/N ...

Tae  : Mom I also want to stay here for some more time but I can't you know our buisness it need us .
And we already took leave for 2 weeks .

Suga : We know Taehyung and you should talk about it to Y/N . The thing which happened in last 2 days it too much for her . But still she is keeping a smile on her face .

Mrs. Kim : Suga is right Tae . You should tell her about this right now .

Jisoo : Aunty is right Tae , go and tell her about it .

Tae : Ok...

Mr. Kim : And one more thing , reception will he held after 2 days fom tomorrow.

Everyone :  Ok...

After listening to the family member he walked inside his room and found Y/N sitting near the window . He then called her name and she patted the space beside her . Taehyung quickly took the sit and looked at Y/N she was looking outside in the garden .
After observing Y/N'S blank face he quickly hugged her and said....

Tae : Let it out . I'm here for you.

After hearing Tae words Y/N started sobbing and buried her face in tae's well built chest . Tae hugged her tightly and started saying comforting words to her .
After few minutes , she stopped sobbing and lookedat Tae while still hugging him like koala  .

Tae : I have something to tell you , Y/N .

Y/N : Hmm...

Tae : Actually we all are going to fly back to Korea tomorrow's evening .

Y/N : What ?

Tae : I know you don't want to go Korea right now but I can't do anything about it .

Y/N : It's ok Taehyung . I know in somedays i have to go to Korea with you all and moreover my company's main office is in Seoul so it's ok .

Tae : Thank you for understanding me .

Y/N : It's  okay you don't have to thank me .

  While the newly wedded couple doing their chit chat while hugging each other someone knocked on the door and it was Lisa .

Tae : What happened Lisa , do you want anything ?

Lisa : Umm.. , actually  i need your wife for today's evening .

Tae : You go and wait in living room we are coming .

Lisa  : Okay..

In living room , Tae and Y/N entered in that room .

Jk : Are all the girls are going out ?

Lisa : Yes.

Jimin : Y/N also .

Jennie : Yes , Y/N will you join us  .

Y/N : Yeah , sure I would love too .

Tae : Ok so me and boys are also coming .

Jisoo : No need only girls will go out as you you all busying enjoying wedding and aunt loaded us lots of work , so now we are going to enjoy .

Jin : But you all are not familiar to this place .

Rośe : For that we have Y/N , right .

Jimin : Ok ok but take guards with yourself and eeturn before 6 o'clock .

Y/N : Ok.

After the discussion all the girls got ready and went out to enjoy .
All of them visited many places and eated a lot of street foods as they were the best and and bought traditinal clothes and jewelleries .

==================================

Hey buddies ,
I missed you all .
So here is a update for you all.
I hope you like it and vote on this.
Plz , do comment and vote it encourages me to write the story.
Follow  me if you like it .....

😊😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 4K 40
the cold king TAHIR, the kind princess YN. both are like opposite poles, one loves sword while other loves books. one knows the language of force whi...
80.7K 2.6K 23
[COMPLETED ✅] Tahir who loves Jiya and was about to marry her ends up marrying her younger sister. Now what will happen? What turn will their life t...
130K 4.8K 42
Y/N is Indian Army for long time and her bias is Kim Taehyung but she didn't realise when her feeling develop from bias to love of her life. Her only...
165K 4.9K 54
What if an Indian girl and a Korean boy fall in love ❤️ Y/n Shah - Indian - Beautiful, cute, hot, smart - 19 years old - Dark past - Sensitive g...