ON HOLD! Melodies Of Three (R...

By Cassalynn

Thing at the Pizzaplex had calmed down, and to your relief... The gang had beaten William. not without loss... More

Before I Start
Humans Are... Shady (1)
Struggles (2)
Opportunity
Odd Jobs
AYO!
Kids Cove
A Pirate Adventure
Pup
Past Curfew
A Moment
An Idea
Rant
Naptime
The Truth
Drawings and Urges...
Glamrock Upgrades
READ THIS
Homeless
Question....(Votes Closed)
Bloodlust & Acceptance
Warning
Goodbye Mr. l/n...
Anger fueld Words...
sad boi ort
A wolf and a fox
Bathroom Talks
hehe
Friends?
A/N
Shopping Trip
question my dear readers
hey
A/N (My personal OC)
so guys
please go read this

Ill keep ya Safe...

400 13 105
By Cassalynn

(Warning, mentions of self harm)

You woke up to Foxy gently shaking you awake, had it been an hour already? Damn... you were having a nice dream too...

Sleepily you rubbed you eyes and yawned, before smiling lazily at Foxy. He was kneeled down beside you on the floor.

"Hello Pup.." he smiled back.

"Hello Captain!" You were oddly on a good mood.

Foxy chuckled, "you be joinin me in kids cove again Pup. Bosses orders.." Foxy stood up and offered you a hand. He heaved you up and you stretched.

"Alright! Better ne as fun as the first time though" you chided and followed him out of his room.

"I always be fun, I'm a pirate!" He defended but you could still see the smile on his face.

"Aren't pirates villians?" You joked walking beside him.

"Regardless I always be fun."

You made it to kids cove within a few minutes and Foxy put his hat on you once more, making it so you fit the pirate aesthetic just a little.

Kids who had been there the other day were happy to see you again, Taylor had shown up again as well and you had a good time with all of them. This time Foxy had stayed near you and joined you in playing with the kids. Although you noticed that, foxys eye was always on you.

It gave you a mixture of emotions, one of which was butterflies in your stomach making you feel all fuzzy. Another was a little frightful, like he was a predator watching his prey. But you didn't get a sense of danger or anything so you brushed it off and just focused on having fun.

Being curios of everything the Kids asked what happened to your face. Obviously unable to tell the truth Foxy and you made up a story of an adventure looking for treasure and how you fought off bad guys with foxy, They believed it too, and thought you were cool now.

A little boy around 8 or so said; "You and Foxy both have scars now!"  He was all excited about the observation he made you couldn't help but smile.

But you also raised your brow, Foxy had scars? Since when?

"Ehem..." noticing your confusion Foxy cleared his throat grabbing your attention and he pointed to his chest, stomach and arm where there were faint pink marks that did indeed look like scars.

"Aye Pup we both be warriors..." he murmured and grabbed your hand making you feel the two scar on his chest.

Holy shit it wasn't just paint either this was an actual scratch in the metal of his chest, just painted pink.

How intresting... you were oddly fascinated by this, were these acrual marks from accidents or was he made with these scratches?

Your hand, still in Foxys hand, lingered on his chest and the two of you had that moment again. Where everything seemed to freeze and it was just the two of you, looking into the others eyes. His eyes scanned your face... you were so... adorable.

Foxy smirked, "lyric..."

"Y-yes?"

"Ye have something on yer shirt" Foxy pointed at a spot on your chest with his hook and you instinctively looked down.

Then he did that stupid thing thing were he lifted his hook and booped your nose.

Seeing you pout and glare at him He chuckled and pulled away, turning away from you he frowned. Why did that keep happening... this time he was able to ruin the moment but... he wasn't sure if he'd be able to keep doing that.

He took a deep breath, he needed to focus on his job.

Some of the kids had been watching you and Foxy though and were whispering amongst themselves saying things like you two were dating. Ya know, spilling the tea, gossiping as little kids do regardless if it were true or not.

Taylor giggled to herself when she had watched, thinking Foxy and you were cute together and when drawing time came she drew you and Foxy kissing.

Foxy would see that later. He always looked through the kids artwork.

Soon enough though it was time for the pirate adventure and Foxy and you were up on the ship like last time. Him as captain, you as his first mate.

There were some kids on the ship as well, while others watched or played around as usual.

Now throughout this little... let's call it a play, during your performance you were hanging onto one of the ropes near the front point of the ship. mind you Foxys ship isn't exactly small by any means, it was nearly the size of an actual ship. There's a reason kids cove was so big... so a fall from this ship would inevitably hurt... a lot.

So it's just your luck that the rope would snap as you lean back with all your weight. you would then lose your footing not expecting for your weight to no longer have anything keeping it up, You stumbled back and felt the lack of surface behind you as you began to fall, swinging your arms out wildly for anything to grab onto.

You could faintly hear a few kids scream and gasp, scared for you.

Of course at this point you were expecting to fall off, and closed your eyes preparing for the inevitable pain...

But Foxy reacted quickly, and in quick panicked movements he rushed towards you and grabbed you pulling you away from the edge of the ship and flinging you towards the middle. However in this process, Foxy had moved a little too quickly and his momentum forced him over the edge instead.

Panicked you scrambled back to your feet and rushed to the edge to peer dowm at Foxy, hopefully he was okay...

Seeing him just lay their unmoving scared you...

"Foxy!?" You called out to him.

With a low groan, Foxy slowly sat up shaking his head, "Aye...I be OK pup!" he gave you a shakey thumbs up but stayed there for a moment collecting his bearings.

Foxy was glad he had reached you in time... Had you fallen you would of surely broken something, he's an animatronic and even he could feel some internal damage not to mention the dent on his side.

That had hurt actually... he found it a little hard to breath now.

He stood up and walked to the ladder of the ship, just in time to run into you as you climbed down the ladder.

Foxy waited for you to reach him at the bottom of the ladder, when he noticed hecould smell spmething... something matellic. He looked to his ship where the smell came from, seeing red on the ladder his wide eye snapped to you Just as you turned around to face him.

He immediately noticed the sleeve of your shirt was soaked in red.

Oh...

Foxy opened his mouth in a quiet gasp and looked at his hook seeing red tinting the tip of it.

His ears went down, feeling immense guilt.

Oh no....

"Lyric! Lift up yer sleeve!"

He hurt you...

Confused you looked at your arm only now seeing the blood and feeling the burning pain through your arm hit you like a truck.

"Oooo fuck that hurts..." for someone bleeding so much you sure sounded calm.

You tried to lift it up as Foxy demanded, but it hurt way to much and you couldn't do it.

But there was blood. A lot of it, like a shit ton streaming down to your hand, dripping steadily onto the ground.

Foxys eyepatch went up, his whole systems going into a chaotic panick.

"Ah... kiddos!" Foxy pulled his eyes away from you to look at all the concerned children who were unable to see your bloody arm, "take the other ladder off the ship this one is not to be touched! Play around but be stayin away from the captains ship while he be fixin up his first mate! Aye?"

"Aye Aye captain!" They shouted and that was good enough for Foxy as he instructed you to follow him.

You struggled a bit, you've been steadily losing a lot of blood and should probably call an ambulance but your mind was blank so all you could do was follow the panicked fox.

Seeing your struggle he gently lifted you into his arms and hurried off to that one person bathroom.

You wondered if only he knew about it...

He set you down on the sink counter and dug through the cabinets.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... why do ya humans gotta be so damn fragile!" He growled angrily and grabbed a first aid kit out of the cabinet and slammed it shut.

He had slammed it so hard that it just broke off its hinges.

His outburst made you flinch, you really didn't like being around angry people.

"Pup, I'm taking off yer shirt, ye can slap me later but I be more concerned about patching ya up than seein anything.."

You sleepily nodded letting him know he was fine. How sweet... even in his panicked state he still wanted you to be comfortable.

With his hook, Foxy ripped off your shirt and carefully pulled it off of you. He didn't want to hurt you more but he knew he had to be quick.

Had you been able to think clearly you would've of fought this off, you didn't want him to see the scars but you'd lost so much blood that you couldn't even think about that.

Foxy grabbed your wounded arm, your entire arm was covered in blood and his hook had cut you from the underside of you upper arm all the way down to your middle forearm.

He felt bad, he hadn't meant to hurt you... he was trying to save you from getting hurt.

Foxy huffed and took off the scarf he had tied around his belt. He used this to apply pressure to your wound and then he lifted your arm above your chest.

"Keep yer arm up pup... we be needin to slow down the blood flow.."

You nodded.

You wanted to sleep.

"Argh and stay awake Pup!" He growled giving your face a little love tap to get your attention.

"Sorry..." you slurred.

"No lyric I'm sorry..." he grabbed the side of your face and brushed his thumb over your cheek, "ya humans are fragile.. I shoulda been more careful..." he rested his forehead to yours and closed his eyes.

This is why he could never be with a human even if he did like them. He'd hurt them...

Foxy opened his eyes and looked you over for anymore wounds, he didn't see any. He had to keep your arm up for you at this point.

But as he scanned you over he noticed the jagged unorganized, but too organized to be accidental, scars covering your forearms. he narrowed his eyes and looked at your arms more closely.

Was this... what he thought it was?

He looked at you, you just smiled at him barely able to keep your eyes open and unable to comprehend what was going on.

You'd be fine, you'd lost a lot of blood but not enough to kill you.

Foxys ears dropped, he looked at your arms again, he felt... sad. Why did you do this?

Was it you who cut your cheek then?

What was going on when you weren't here? Why couldn't you just tell him...

A thought struck Foxy.

"Lyric..?"

"Hmm?"

"Did you do these?" Foxy gently ran his finger along your arm over the scars.

"Mhm"

"...why pup?" His voice was strained, he truly felt sad about this.

"Beecausse... I desserved it.."

Foxy sneered, his anger bubbling up again, "why in the world would ya think that?"

You frowned, thinking about your mom and your dad... "be-cause... I ssuck."

Foxy growled, lifted you up and sat down on the toilet seat, setting you in his lap. He still kept your arm up and wrapped his other arm around your waist.

"Cmon pup.. talk ta me" he urged.

He was taking advantage of your state of health, but he just wanted to know what was wrong. He was worried and as much as he hated to admit it he cared about you. He couldn't help you if he didn't know what was hurting you so much, and anyone who hurt themselves was dealing with pain far worse than what they did to themselves.

Sure the scars were old, but he wasn't stupid. You were still hurting.

He could tell.

"...I desserved it cuzz, i..I... I ruined my.. f-family..." you rested you head back on foxys chest.

He was so comfortable. "My mom... she'sss dead... be-because of meee and now... he hatesss me..." your speech was slurred, you were so tired.

But Foxy was still able to understand your words. He wanted to pry for more, but he felt bad. He shouldn't violate your privacy like this.

Foxy rested his head on yours and held you tightly, "rest pup... I'll be right here... I'll keep ya safe..."

And he would. Make no mistake... he would.

If it was someone... that he that you mentioned, was making you hurt like this...

he'd kill them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.1K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
198K 711 24
its all in the title babes 😋
70.1K 3.2K 74
❤️
48.8K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...