Fell For Him [Jikook]

By Thembekamdluli

Jeon Jungkook has it all. A perfect Girlfriend, a stable CEO job and a loving family. He doesn't need anythin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Finale

Chapter 45

4.9K 223 21
By Thembekamdluli

Namjoon's POV.  (Yeah I know😁)

I was on the hed with Jin just after a steamy session of hard sex. Honestly if someone told me that I'd be dating my friend and be so serious with him, I would have told them to fuck off. But now looking at this handsome man laying on the bed with small sweat on his forehead. I'm so in love i could just shout it out.

"Joonie stop looking at me like that" Jin said covering his face with his long fingers.

"I love you baby" i said kissing his sweaty forehead.

"I love you more Joonie" he said blushing and I smiled looking at him. I was about to say something when an unrecognizable number called me.

I answered my phone in annoyance. Like duh I was in the middle of something.

"Namjoon Speaking" I said to the phone.

"I know hyung. How are you?" The person said. I kept quite thinking who could that be. It was Jungkook, that was most definitely his voice.

"If you're with Jin Hyung, don't call out my name." He quickly said before I called his name.

"Hey Yoh Man what's up? Been a long time" I said to him. Now I had to pretend I was talking to someone else.

" Yeah it's been long. I wanted to call the others but I thought maybe it would be better If I start with you. Are you doing okay? As well as the guys?" Jungkook asked

"Yeah I'm good. Everything is all good. Totally fine" I said to him.

"What about Jimin?" Jungkook then asked. I glanced at Jin who was looking at me.

"Ah good. More than good actually. Perfect" I said. I was really failing at this it would have been better if Jin wasn't in bed with me.

"Yeah? I've had someone tailing him just so I could see if he was okay. How the baby is growing. His tummy is really big now and Everytime I see him I just wanna go and hug him so tight." Jungkook said.

"Wait...wait whoa, does that mean you're....?" I asked but since I couldn't finish off Infront of Jin I stopped.

"Yeah I'm back. I came back three weeks ago. I just been laying low because I know how you guys are mad at me. I was honestly still gathering the courage to talk to you guys and Jimin as well. I've was gone for 4 months and I didn't even tell Jimin. I just have a feeling that I'll regret it"

Jungkook said with a slight chuckle. Boy am i so glad he's back. The boys weren't the same without him. We had all forgiven him and we missed him so much too.

"I'm glad that uhm...yeah I'm glad. Listen bro I'll call okay. Like maybe later today." I said to him.

"Alright go tap that ass daddy Joon" Jungkook said laughing. This little crackhead.

"I'm so gonna kick your ass when I see you" I said to him. We laughed then both said our goodbyes and hung up. Jin was still looking at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"No one. Just...a friend." I said avoiding eye contact.

"Joonie who are you talking to? Tell me." He demanded.

"Seokjin don't start please." I said looking away from him

"See? You get defensive when you lie, and for some reason you always call me by my full name. So talk to me. Was it....Jeon Jungkook?" Jin asked him. I looked at him and shook my head but he gave me a look like he was not convinced at all.

"Okay it was Jungkook but don't tell anyone yet. I don't think he wants the rest to know. He's scared that we're still mad at him for what happened." I said pouring the secret out. Forgive me but I can't lie to this man. He gives me good sex for fucks sake.

"But we're all way past that. Even Jimin, I'm sure he'll be happy to see Jungkook." Jin said.

"Baby that's exactly what he's worried about. He left Jimin pregnant for whole 7 months. Jimin Is giving birth next month and Jungkook was never there for so many months. Jimin doesn't hold grudges and Jungkook knows that. Trust me if they fight again it will be because Jungkook left just like that without telling Jimin." I said.

I know Jimin was mad about that but he never told any of us. Anyone would love having the father of his baby present during the whole pregnancy. Being away for a month is understandable but 7 months is too long.

I'm just glad Jungkook is back. Maybe everything will go back to normal now. Just like it was. Yoongi, Hobi and Jungkook back to work together. Me back to my boring tutoring, college students are the worst because they always seduce me during study hours. Don't know how many times I've had to explain that I'm gay.
Jin will go back to his candy shop
Jimin will be raising the baby along with JK and Bet you Taehyung will always be there. That boy ain't got shit to do. I guess being born rich has its perks. All he does is whine about loving Jimin and Hobi then he buys Gucci clothes till he drops.

YOONGI'S POV

I walked out of my room and went to Jimins's room which was just next to mine. I opened the door without knocking but luckily I found him dressed in shorts even though he was topless. It's nothing I haven't seen just his big bump which will pop in just a month. I smiled seeing his face glowing under the light in the room.

" Is grumpy misbehaving or he's better today.?" I asked Jimin.

"Hyung stop calling my baby grumpy. I hate that name" Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"Why? He does make you grumpy. Like your mood swings are on a high" I said to him and he angrily threw a pillow on me but I ducked it just in time.

"See? You're always violent. Everything with you is a Fight now. Why? Is is because you haven't had sex in a long time?" I asked teasing him. He folded his arms pouting cutely. I smiled getting the reaction I wanted.

" Who's gonna fuck me with a bump so big? Even Jungkook was gonna be scared to do it." Jimin said.

"I would have back then. Not now though, what if the baby comes in the middle of sex?" I said continuously teasing him.

"Get out of my room hyung I wanna sleep." He said laying on the bed with his back.

" Okay I came to say goodnight anyway so jaljayo Jiminah" I said to him with a smile and small wave.

" Jaljayo hyung" he said pulling the covers up to his chest. I got out of the room after switching off the light. I went back to my room and found my phone ringing.

I smiled seeing the caller ID.

"Hello beautiful" I said smiling.

" Yoongi stop. You're always trying to make me blush" she said laughing cutely.

"It's my job. If I don't make you blush then who will?" I asked her.

"Nobody I guess...I called to say I'll be visiting my parents tomorrow" She said cutely.

"Oh? So you're going back to Thailand again?" I asked.

"Yeah I'll be back within a week though. My Mom said she wants to see me and I miss her too." She said.

"Gosh Lalisa I'll miss you." I said whining a bit.

"Stop whining Jimin will be there to keep you company" she said to me.

"So you're telling me that you're not threatened by Jimin? With everything I told you when we first met? That I liked Jimin? I was attracted to him? Do you really trust me to be around Jimin?." I asked her curiously.

"Yoongi you're straight. I honestly have no idea what happens when you see Jimin but you're straight so I'm not threatened. Those feelings are gone though right? You've got the feels for me only now right?" She asked.

"Of course Baby. I'm yours and yours alone." I said laughing.

"That's good. Look babe I'm still packing okay. I'll call you when I'm done okay?" She said.

"Okay baby. Bye" I said dropping the call.

A few seconds after hanging up a message came through on my phone. It was Lisa's text and an attached picture

Lisa: you didn't say you love me?☹️

I smiled reading the message. Gosh she's so cute.

Me : I love you baby ( I texted her)

Lisa: I love you too. (She texted back)

I smiled getting on the bed.

If you asked me who I wanted 3months ago I would have said Jimin. Without a doubt, but after we talked and he said I must find a girl I will love. I took those words to heart. Maybe it was just an attraction for all this time. Just Jimin distracting me and confusing me about my sexuality.

After meeting Lisa I realized that I could also love someone else. All that's left for me is to tell my friends about her and I'm sure they'll approve, she's a really nice girl and she's kind. She loves Jimin even though she's never met her. I just hope Jimin will love her just the same, which I know he will because he's an angel.

Everything will be back to what it was. Just is friends with our happy lives. That fucker Jungkook just has to stop being a coward and come back. We're all happy with our partners and Jimin is pregnant and happy with all of us. He needs love too. And no one can make him happy like Jungkook does, even I would have failed to do that.

A lot of guys were asking him out despite him being pregnant. He always turned them down saying.

"Hyung, I'm pregnant with someone else's baby. I can't date another man"

Honestly that was code for.... "I'm waiting for Jungkook."
That's just what I think though. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm right. No one knows...oh Jimin knows.

💜 Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 105K 47
STRAIGHT | VKOOK Best friends agreeing to be best friends with benefits is always a no. Especially when both of them are straight. But maybe, maybe...
209K 12.7K 56
Park jimin couldn't be more happier when he finally got a job offer from JEON'S company his dream company owned by jeon jungkook the Asia youngest bi...
12.5K 814 10
Jeon Jungkook is a blind man who finds love in an unexpected way Now let's see what happens next English is not my first language so please cooperat...
85.9K 3.8K 36
Park Jimin is a beautiful and innocent 20 year boy,who lives with his cousin Min Yoongi,who runs Min entertainment and chairman.Because he lost his p...