Invincible: SuperBoy Rises (M...

By Victor_TheRiper

Mary Grayson, a female teenager who just turn 18 years old, and in high school, she is friends with Amber an... More

Prologue
Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp.9 You dont seem to understand...
Chp.10
Chp.11
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.23
Chp.24 The Big Fight
Chp.25
Chp.26
Final Chapter
Coming Soon

Chp.27

6.1K 126 21
By Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

-⚠️Warning⚠️-

The following chapter contains a mature sex Lemon chapter, readers have been advised.

That night, Mary fly off to the store to buy whatever she was gonna buy....meanwhile, (YN) then appeared at Mary's house as he walks over to the door and knocks...

(YN): Hello. Mary??

No responds, he rings the doorbell and knocks again...still no answer from her...so he then flies around the house, and yet to notice her window open...he floats towards and yet to see in her room, she isn't there, so he flies in...

(YN): Mary?? *Shes not here? Guess I gotta wait for her outside and-

As he turns around, he then sees floating out the window...

(YN): O-Oh!! Mary.

Mary: Hey (YN).

She enters the room...

(YN): Hey, sorry for coming in your room like that, I didn't here no response from me knocking on the door-

Mary: O-Oh no no, it's fine, your good, it's kids my fault not telling you I went out to get something at the store, hehe. Sorry for not telling you on the phone.

(YN): Heh, nah it's fine, don't worry.

The two stare at each other, softly smiling as Mary then places the bag on the table...and to then walk towards (YN), as she then hugs (YN)...

(YN): You okay?

Mary: Yea...I just...need this, you know...need you with me.

(YN): ...I hear you.

(YN) also wraps his arms around her as he and her were hugging for a sec, afterwards, (YN) slowly began to softly rub his hands behind Mary's back, Mary then slowly started nuzzling her head towards (YN)'s chest...and then, the two then lay eye contact at each other, as they slowly began to get closer and closer, and to lands a kiss together, and yet to start making out, as they do, (YN) then picks Mary up and then to sit down on the bed and Mary sitting on top of his laps and to continue making out, (YN) then slowly slips his hands underneath Mary's shirt, and to reach for her breast, and can feel the softness of it, and made Mary moan when he grabs them both, Mary then backs away from the kiss for a bit, and for her to take off her shirt, and her bra afterwards, and to reveal her breast to (YN) and for her to grab them and love them around...

Mary: Like what you see~

(YN): Heh, absolutely~

(YN) started grabbing one of them, which made Mary moan a little, and then to suck the other as well, Mary moan a little loud from it, (YN) started to suck her breast, and then giving licks on the nips, Mary started to moan and panting as well from the treatment she's getting, holding (YN)'s hair while he kept on pleasuring Mary...(YN) then backs away and yet he and Mary both stare at each other and to again make out again...as they do, Mary then slowly started reaching her hand lower and lower, and to feel (YN)'s member...

Mary: *giggles* Feels like your friend done there is hard~

(YN): Heh, you think~?

Mary: I don't know, I'll have to see it myself~~

Mary then slowly lowers her body, while touching (YN)'s chest, to gut and to reach for his member and to get on her knees, she slowly rubs (YN)'s member, and to then slowly starting to unzip his pants, and then boxers as his member pops out, hard and yet already skin out too...Mary blushes and biting her bottom lip and to slowly stroking his member...

Mary: *giggles* Never knew you were this BIG~

(YN): Hehe~

Mary then places his member towards her cheeks while stroking it, and then to give some licks to it, and to reach on the tip, she slowly inserts the whole thing in her mouth, and to suck on it, as she does, (YN) started to feel this intense feeling he's having from Mary sucking him off, it felt really good for him...

(YN) Mind: Sh-Shit...feels good...really good..~!

he wanted to go a bit intense with Mary, but if he does, he might hurt her, so he just lets Mary do the work...but at the same time he just wants to, it started to feel way better now, and he can see Mary enjoying it too, sucking him off...

(YN) Mind: Fuck it! Sorry Mary!

so he can't take it no more, so he quickly stood up, and yet to places his hands on top of MaryMs head, and began to thrust his member in her mouth, he can hear Mary's moaning as well, as it seem like she was liking what he's doing as well, so helps on fucking her in the mouth...as he does, he then kept on thrusting his whole dick in Mary's throat, and can hear her moans soft and enjoyable....he then slowly pulls out his dick from her mouth, and to see her panting and gasping...

(YN): Heh, sorry about that Mary, I didn't mean to go that intense~

Mary: N-No No, it's fine, you're good...I-it's just that...I never knew you can be this rough~~~and...I like it, a lot~

(YN) then softly smiles, and to then soften Mary's hair and giving her a seductive look...

(YN): Ooh~? So you like it rough don't you, then let me take it up or notch~

Mary: Mmmm~so you worse~~

(YN): Hehe, you asked for it~

(YN) then picks Mary up to the floor, and then to lift her up, and then (YN) with no hesitation ripping Mary's pants off and her undies as well...

Mary: H-Hey! What are you-

(YN): Like I said, take it up or notch, so enjoy it~

He then picks Mary up, and to say her down onto his shoulders, and for him to have her pussy in his face, and for him to start sucking it, which made Mary moan and feel intense from it...

Mary: O-Oh fuuck~!! A-Ahhh~!! S-Soo gooood~~!

(YN) then turns around and to slowly place Mary on the bed and continues to pleasure her....Mary then was biting her finger and yet moving her fingers around to know how good she's feeling from the intense pleasure she is getting, she arche her back a little as (YN) and a bit intensely with the pleasure...

Mary: H-Ha~!! Haaa~!! Shit~~! Oh fuck~!!

(YN): Heh, seems like your enjoy it~

Mary: A-A lot~!!

(YN): Good to hear~

(YN) goes back , and Mary then started holding onto her breast knowing the feeling and pleasure was getting better and better, then, Mary calls for him...

Mary: (Y-Yn)..~~

(YN): ...Yea~?

Mary: ...Kiss me~

(YN): Heh, okay~

(YN) then goes to Mary and him and Mary to go on making out again, as they do, Mary can feel (YN)'s dick leaning against her pussy, she then started grinding on it, and yet wrapping her legs around (YN) so she can push him to insert his dick in her...but before she does that...

Mary: W-Wait...Wait~

(YN): Hm? What is it?

Mary then reaches for her counter aside her bed, and then grabbing the bag from the store she went, to take out a condom...

Mary: I think you know where this is going, right~

(YN): Heh, believe me, I know exactly~

Mary: Heh, then get ready~

Mary then flips (YN) over as she then was sitting on top of him, she then hold the condom wrapper onto her teeth, and to give a smug look to (YN), then she started pulling down his pants and goes back sitting on top of him, she then grabs the condom and unwraps the wrapper to take it out, and to gently put it on his dick....and to gently stroke it....

Mary: How does it feel~?

(YN): F-Feels weird...in a good way I guess.

Mary: *giggles* Dummy~

She then slowly crawls up to him and landing a kiss on him, the two were kissing, as Mary then gets in position and looks at (YN)'s dick, and (YN) adjusting his dick for Mary to insert it in her pussy...she then feels it barely going in, and as she puts it all the way in, she then gave a loud moan, and (YN) grunting...and so the two started fucking together, (YN) holding on Mary's ass, bouncing it up and down in his dick inside...

Mary: H-Haa~!! Haa~!!! Ahhh~!! Shit~!

(YN): L-Like that~!?

Mary: S-So much~!

The two then landed a kiss on their lips while fucking, Mary can feel his dick so big inside of her, (YN) can hear her moans, and knowing they sound so good for him...

Mary: Sh-Shit~!! O-Oh~!! Ahh~!! S-So fucking good~!!

(YN): H-Hehe~! S-So tight and warm too~!!

(YN) began to hold onto Mary's breast for the fun of it...

(YN): Sh-Shit~! M-Mary! I-I think I'm about to cum!

Mary: K-Keep going~!! I-I think so too~!

Mary then lays herself in front towards (YN), as (YN) then began to fuck Mary faster and faster, holding her ass and to hear Mary mom louder as well, he then began to wrap his arms around her and Mary's holding onto his hair tight, and yet she began to like it a lot, and yet it was so damn good she yet to bite (YN)'s neck, which doesn't bother him at all and kept on going...and so seconds later,
.
.
(YN) then thrusted his dick all the way in, as he then came inside of her with the condom on, and Mary coming as well...and so, Mary panted quietly and rested on top of (YN), and (YN) resting as well as she pats on Mary's head...

Mary: Th-That was....intense...and-

(YN): Amazing, huh.

Mary: T-Totally~

(YN): Hehe

Mary: *giggling*

The two stare at each other softly smiling, and to kiss on their lips...and Mary saying...

Mary: (YN).....I....I love you. You're the one I want in my life.

(YN) softly smiles at her, and kissing her on the forehead and replies...

(YN): That goes the same to me too, Mary....I love you as well, and want you in my life forever.

Mary: *blushing and smiles* I'm happy to hear that...and also happy that I met you.

(YN): Me too...Me too...although, you did bit me and kinda hurts, heh.

Mary: Hehe, sorry...but I did it to leave a mark that you're mines.

(YN): Ah, I see...well in that case...

(YN) then quickly lands his mouth to Mary's throat and to began sucking her neck, which was making Mary moan a little, couple seconds then, he then backs away, and for him to leave a hickey...

(YN): I felt on as well, you know.

Mary: H-Hehe, got you.

.
.
.

-LATER-

Later that night, Mary and (YN) slept together on the room, and for (YN) to then putting in clothes on and to leave to his house, before leaving, he approaches to Mary and to kiss her on the forehead...

(YN): Sleep well, see you tomorrow.

He then walks over to the window, and to fly out and fly over home....as for Mary, she then suddenly smiles, owning that she felt the kiss (YN) gave him...and yet was happy for it, and happy to have him as well.

-END OF CHAPTER 27-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 6.7K 18
Y/n's life was already screwed up when Robin joined the Teen Titans. She was a teenager who was a superhero named Starling, her past is dark but Dami...
4.9K 156 14
*This is the rewritten version of A Story Retold* *Undergoing minor revisions* Rachelle "Dixie" Grayson never really had a normal life. Her life was...
3.2K 138 11
Emma Lance spent her whole life trapped as a bird within a cage. First, pretending to be a happy family in America after getting kidnapped from her r...
71.7K 2.4K 31
"What happened to her?" "A lot of things. She is broken, yet she has enough control over her mind to convince herself that everything is fine." ...