My Boss » Jelsa

By Mari-Rodri

He wasn't made to love. She was. She wasn't made to fall in love. He was. Amazing story cover created and des... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 12

19.5K 449 242
By Mari-Rodri

Long chapter, I'm warning you yet again, this is a pure smut chapter. You can skip this chapter and save your innocent eyes. This is the first time that I've written smut so don't be too harsh!

Elsa's POV

I felt his arms slide up my body; I shivered against them. My own arms found their way up so that I could run my fingers through his luscious hair and I was delighted at the way he shuddered at this. "Elsa" he said my, his voice husky. I smiled and continued my actions.

I felt his hands move towards my chest, and I couldn't stop the small noise that came out of me when they lightly brushed against my breasts. He smiled, and then I could feel him begin to slowly drag my t-shirt up in a teasingly slow manner. I felt a thrill run up me as he finally dips his hand underneath, and skirts them up my body, gently gracing over my skin in the process. Goosebumps ran down my arms. I felt him slide my sweatpants down and he dragged them off my feet and threw it away.

I was in nothing but my black undergarments. "You're wearing black lace?" He fought the desire to smirk. The urge to cover up my chest with my arms rose within me, but Jack held them in place with his own arms wrapped around my body. Through the lace bra, I could feel his hard chest, as steady as a rock. Between this and the feeling of his warm arms engulfing me, I was surprised by how safe I actually felt there with him.

Impulsively, I rested my head against one of his broad shoulders. I felt him lift a hand to my head, running it gently through my hair. He lowered his lips to kiss me on my forehead. I kissed him passionately and then gently bit his lower lip, he moaned loudly.

"We can stop if you're uncomfortable," he says in a low, soothing voice. But I shook my head, and looked up into his eyes. They're dark with lust still, but they also haven't lost their gentleness. I reached up and kissed him again and to prove that I really do want to keep going, I began to unbutton his own shirt, softly planting a kiss on his chest after each one, I felt him shudder against my touch. I was getting dangerously low now, and I could see the muscles contort in the place just below his stomach as I do.

Jack quickly deposits the shirt, and it lands close to the spot where my t-shirt lays, forgotten, on the ground beneath us. Suddenly, Jack hoisted me up and I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck, "Hold on." He whispered before dashing off towards the bedroom with me in his arms.

Jack flung the door open and then closed it with his foot before locking it. He placed me on my feet and as if drawn by an invisible force, I couldn't resist the urge to run my hands all over his bare chest. Jack then unclasped my bra then dropped it onto the floor, I stood naked from the waist up. If I felt vulnerable before, it's nothing compared to how I felt now.

Jack was looking at me with a genuine giddiness that made him look like a ten year old. His eyes darts back and forth between my eyes and my breasts, a large grin stretched out across his face. Finally he holds my gaze long enough to ask, "Can I- is it okay-?" I nod, but I'm not prepared for how it felt when he gingerly takes each one and cups them in the palms of his hands.

A gasp escaped from my mouth, which only makes his grin grow wider, if that's at all possible. Working slowly, he began to massage them, gently rubbing the nipple on each one until they grew harder than I ever thought they could underneath his touch. While he's doing this, he starts kissing me again, his tongue lapping against mine, then returning to my neck to deposit kisses in the crook of it. My arms were wrapped around him, my hands grasping onto his bare skin franticly. My heart was beating so fast, I thought it actually fell out of my chest.

When Jack suddenly lifts me up, I let out a small shriek. He carried me over to the bed, and lowered me down, positioning himself on top of me. I watched in fascination as his lips finally descend beyond my neck to the unexplored territory of my chest. His lips, hot against my skin, moved down to the valley between my breasts, and he deposited a kiss at the base of each one.

Then he continued downwards, his lips driving me wild with every move they made. They finally stopped just low of my bellybutton. I let out a disappointed groan when they cease their journey, because by now my lower regions were on fire. Jack looked up at me and smirked. He moved back up to my lips to kiss me there. "Not yet," he breathed against them. I could only manage a nod.

He then moved back to my chest, and, without warning, takes one of my breasts in his mouth and sucked. I gasped much louder this time, and my hands immediately found their way back to his hair, my fingers curled into his white-silvery locks. His mouth is warm and wet, and felt absolutely amazing. He licked the nipple, sending another thrill running through me. He moaned as he continued.

I was surprised when I noticed one of his hands had travelled south, and slipped underneath the waist of my underwear. They slid down between my legs, and I visibly shivered when they carefully slip in between my lips. He played with them for a minute, and I could feel my hips begin to grind against his hand as they do. He grunted in pleasure.

Then, he repositioned himself, he pulled off my underwear. As he pulled them down past my most private area, he lowered his head and kissed the area where my thigh connects to my body.

Jack shocked me next by kissing me right on my lower lips, slipping his tongue between the slit and up into my entrance. I let out a moan at the sensation. "J-Jack" I managed to choke out.

He stopped, sitting back on his haunches and watched me lustfully and groaned loudly when my leg rubbed against his erection. He slowly moved back to his place between my legs. When his hot tongue found its way inside me again, I shivered. My hands returned to their place on his head, this time pulling gently on his hair. Jack moaned, and I realised he liked it.

I wanted to cry out in protest when he stopped, pulling his tongue away from my heated center. I was aching down there, but Jack moved back up and kissed me on the lips. I could taste myself on him, which is strange, but I'm so wrapped up in us that I didn't really mind.

Jack's hand replaced his mouth down there. He stuck a finger inside of me. "You're so wet," he smiled against my mouth as I arched against him. I pulled him back towards me for another kiss, and while we do so, his fingers found that sensitive nub and began to set to work.

I've never felt anything like this before. I began bucking against his steady body, whimpering and occasionally calling out his name as I writhed against him. I was just to the point where I think I might burst when, again, he stopped. I looked at him, disappointed. His eyes have grown darker, and he's breathing heavy as he lowered his head to mine, gave me a lingering kiss, then I flipped him over and pushed him down and placed my hand on top his bulge. He shivered and I moved my hand up and tugged his sweats and boxers off.

I couldn't take my eyes off the sight of his erect manhood, and I could tell that this pleased him, though he doesn't say it. I softly grasped it and he squirmed, "Fuck, Elsa" he purred. I slowly moved my hand up and down as he groaned. "Elsa, stop." I smirked and continued, becoming more and more confident. I began to massage the tip and pumped faster and harder, "Elsa, I'm gonna," I removed my hand immediately and looked at him innocently. He groaned in disappointment. He connected our lips back together and kissed me roughly.

Then broke away just far enough that his lips still grazed mine as he spoke. "Elsa," he whispered, pressing his body against mine fully for the first time. "Do you... do you think we can..."

Understandment dawned on me, and at the same time I realised just how badly I'm aching for him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply before I nodded. "Yes," I whispered back. Jack says nothing, just kissed me one last time, he positioned himself back over me, and I ghost my hands up his chest, down his back before I dared to let them travel further south and carefully grasped his butt. I could feel him twitch at my entrance as I do so. "Are you ready?" he asked me after a minute of this. I was nervous, but I told him I was.

He gave me another kiss and pulled back, his eyes searching mine. "Elsa," he said cautiously, "I warn you that this is probably going to hurt at first..." I was so torn between want and nerves at this point, all though that I just wanted to get it over with. "I know," I told him, "it's okay." He nodded, kissed me again, and then positioned himself at my entrance and began to push himself in.

It did hurt. In fact, I couldn't stop myself from cringing as I winced at the pain, and I was vaguely aware that I was digging my nails into Jack's shoulder. I hoped that I didn't hurt him too much. He looked down at me in concern.

"Are you okay?" he asked me. I nodded, though I'm still wincing. "Just keep going," I whispered.

"Okay," he said, and slowly, gently pushed further into me. It continued to hurt for a little while, but eventually I felt the pain begin to fade away and my body began to loosen. "Okay," I nodded up to him at last. He smiled a sweet smile down at me, and then he began to move in a slow rhythm.

It was awkward at first, I had to admit. I wasn't used to having anything inside of me down there, and the sensation of him filling me up only felr weird. Jack seemed to sense this, though, and began working on the rest of my body, dropping kisses on my neck, my breasts, my lips, my nose. And after a while, the awkward feeling of him inside me began to ebb away as well, as it began to feel nice. Good, even. I even let a moan slip out of me as I hooked my arms around Jack's neck, caressing his skin as I felt him moving inside me.

"You're so beautiful," Jack panted from above me, and I had to admit, I understood the feeling. He was dazzling himself, his body strained, his skin slick with a sheen of sweat, his hair now mussed and damp against his head. I took his face in my hands and kissed him passionately, never wanting to let go.

He broke us apart with a groan. "Elsa... I'm going to..." he sputtered, and I understood. His hips were thrusting faster, and his whole body was heaving. Finally, I felt him tense up under my fingers, and he jerked himself out of me as fast as he possibly could before letting himself go with a loud groan.

He collapsed on top of me, and I wrapped my arms around him, kissing his head gently and grazed my fingers along his backside as he composed himself. Finally, he turned his head and kissed my jaw. "Are you okay?" he asked me.

I couldn't help but laugh, that this is the first thing he thought to ask me after what we just did. How could I not be? "Yes," I told him, and he kissed me before pulling away like he just remembered something.

"But you... you didn't finish," he said, his eyes searched mine with concern.

"Oh," I said, "Do I have to?"

"I don't know, you're my first so I'm not so sure," he smiled. I was shocked, "It is?" I asked and he nodded, "Now, what do you want me to do? Continue so that you can finish?" He asked. I thought about this for a minute. "I'm okay," I finally say.

The skin between his eyes wrinkled in confusion. "Are you sure," he asked me. I nodded. "Yes. I... I don't really think I could finish, anyway," I admitted. "It's just... it's still new for me."

Jack nodded, then shifted us so we were lying side by side, and pulled me to him, wrapping me in his arms and pulling my head down to use his shoulder as a pillow. I couldn't help letting my eyes close and relaxing for a bit - here, in Jack's arms, I felt completely safe. For this brief moment in time, it no longer mattered what was going on in the world outside, or that he was my boss. No one else had made me feel this safe in a long, long time.

__________________________________

Erm... I hope you liked the chapter? Remember that it's their first time so I had to minimise the events that could of taken place i.e Bondage etc. It was not very detailed so I hope to improve on my smut writing skills...

Currently watching Catching Fire for the umpteenth time with my best friends - Popcorn, Chocolate, Doritos, Domino's and Coca Cola. The fruits are being bitchy so I kept them away from me and my best friends.

Gale vs Peeta?

I choose Finnick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.5K 51
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
234K 7.5K 167
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
139K 7.4K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
292K 17.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong