Unexpected Guest ⭐

By jenica1988

~*COMPLETE*~ Little sister of Laura Barton is living with her while her Clint is working with the Avengers a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - Final
Author's Note

Chapter 24

2K 80 60
By jenica1988

After Fury mentioned me joining the teams on missions I declined his offer. He begged me to just think about it. Steve and I were laying in his bed that night both of us just in complete silence as my head was on his chest.

"Do you think I should?" I asked Steve and he sighed.

"I don't want to talk about it Andie." Steve said.

"Steve, we need to talk about it." I said sitting up and looking at him.

"No we don't, not now." Steve said.

"And if not now when? I have tried all night with you." I said and he just groaned.

"Steve, if I can help the team on a mission with the strength and speed then I should. I mean I'm not crazy about it and if it's too dangerous I'll get out." I said.

"Andie, I wont have you getting hurt. You don't heal like me." Steve said.

"Neither does Clint, Nat, Sam or Tony but they still go." I said and Steve shook his head.

"Andie, let's just get sleep and discuss this in the morning." Steve said.

"No, Steve, I want to talk about it now. Please. I'm just asking you to have a rational discussion with me. Why is that so fucking hard?" I asked pissed. He opened his mouth to say something.

"I swear to god Steve, if you say language...." I trailed off and he shut his mouth.

"Andie, listen to me, you are a trainer now, leave it at that. Once you get yourself under control we can revisit the idea. Now stop it and come to bed." Steve said.

"Get myself under control?! Training and missions will help with that." I said annoyed.

"Stop it Andie, I won't tell you again." Steve said gruffly and I looked at him in shock.

"Excuse me?! When did you become my father?!" I asked pissed off. He didn't say anything I just got out of the bed.

"Andie..." Steve said trying to reach for my hand, I shook my head as I left the bedroom and went to my room, slamming the door and locking it. I sat with my back against my headboard and pulled my knees to my chest and hugged them. I placed my forehead on my knees and just silently cried in the silent bedroom. Steve had never talked to me like that and now it was like second nature to him. I ended up crying myself to sleep sitting up.

*********************************************************************** 

I woke up the next morning and got dressed for training. As I opened my door to leave I saw Steve coming from his room next to me.

"Andie..." Steve said and I just turned and walked down the hall. I heard him groan.

"What did you do?" Nat asked walking up to Steve and he sighed.

"We had a fight last night and I may have used my commanding voice with her." Steve said and Nat groaned.

"I told you never to use that voice." Nat said and shoved Steve. Steve walked down to the kitchen and found me getting a bottle of water and an apple from the fridge.

"Can we talk please?" Steve asked in whisper since everyone was in the kitchen. I didn't even look at him.

"I'm sorry Captain Rogers, I have a training class to go babysit while Agent Carter takes over since I'm not trusted to do anything. Maybe we can after, if I'm not busy." I said. I then looked at Nat.

"Hey, you want to go out after I'm done with training?" I asked and she sighed.

"Yeah...sure." Nat said looking between Steve and I.

"Sorry something just came up after training. I'll find you when I am free." I said and walked past him. Nat and Bucky looked at Steve and shook their heads.

"Yeah, I know..." Steve sighed and left the kitchen.

******************************************************************** 

I was on a break with the training class and Steve came walking in the gym with Bucky and Nat.

"Sargent Barnes, Agent Romanoff." I said with a smile and Steve groaned.

"Captain Rogers." I heard someone say coming up beside me and I saw it was Sharon. She was smiling entirely too much. I glared at her.

"Agent Carter, how is training going?" Steve asked and I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Bucky....spar...." I said and he groaned.

"She is pissed at him so become the punching bag." He mumbled and Nat laughed. He got in the ring and Steve was watching while Sharon talked to him.

"Don't hold back Bucky." I said and he groaned.

"Doll, I wont hurt you." Bucky said.

"Try to..." I said and Bucky groaned as we started fighting. He picked me up and threw me down behind him but I landed on my feet. I rushed back to his front and started punching his chest and stomach. He gripped my arms and spun me to my back against him and my arms crossed.

"Stop it. I'm not the one your are pissed at." Bucky said and I groaned and struggled to get out of the hold. I looked and saw Sharon touch Steve's arm flirtatiously. I struggled against Bucky more. Steve noticed.

"You can't even get out of Bucky's hold. If you cant even get out of that how do you expect to go on missions?" Steve asked and mustered all of my strength and broke Bucky's hold throwing him back.

"Steve! Stop!" Bucky yelled. Nat got up on the apron on the ring and grabbed my arm.

"Look at me!" She yelled and I looked at her.

"Stop." She said calmly. And I was breathing heavy. She let me go when she the darkness leave my eyes. I got out of the ring and walked directly up to Sharon and got in her face.

"You touch him again, you and I will be in the ring and no one will be here to stop me." I said in a low tone. I then turned and walked out of the workout room. I knew training wasn't done but I was leaving it Sharon to finish class. I walked to my room fuming and slammed the door shut. I stripped down and get to get in the shower to relax. As I got in the shower I stood under the water leaning forward with my hands on the shower wall. I instantly felt someone in the shower behind me and pulled me to him by my hips. I realized it was Steve and I tried and get out of his grip.

"Stop fighting me." Steve whispered in my ear and I moaned and she started kissing my neck.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked as he continued to kiss as he moved a hand down between my legs and started running his finger up and down my slit.

"I'm showering with my hot girlfriend because she needs to relax." Steve said and I growled. Steve took his hand way from my slit. He took my arms behind my back and held them there by my wrists and took his other hand and smacked my ass hard.

"What the fu...-" I started to say and Steve covered my mouth with his hand.

"Language princess, I don't want to have to tell you again." Steve said gruffly and I moaned and he moved his hand and smacked my ass again. He then pushed me over still holding my by my wrist.

"You going to be a good girl?" Steve asked.

"Hell no!" I said he smacked again.

"What did I say about language?" Steve asked.

"I don't remember." I said and Steve growled, kicked my legs apart and shoved in me hard.

"Steve!" I screamed out as he released my arms and I placed them on the wall as he gripped my hips, hard and kept ramming in me. I started panting

"Steve...please...." I said and he pulled out of me.

"What are you doing?!" I asked as he turned me to looked at him. He didn't say anything, he just pushed me against the shower wall hard with a grunt from me. He hoisted me up and shoved himself in me again as I wrapped my leg around his waist I grabbed the shower door for leverage. I leaned down and passionately kissed Steve letting it muffle my moan. Our lips broke apart and Steve started sucking and biting my neck. I felt myself clenched around him and he growled at the feeling.

"At the same time princess." Steve said and I nodded. As we both released I threw my head back and cried out not caring who heard. Once we released I wrapped my arms around Steve's neck and passionately kissed him. I felt him still hard. I started gyrating on him again. Steve walked us out of the shower after reached around me and turning it off and sat me on the sink counter and started thrusting in me hard again. I gripped his face in my hand.

"Harder Captain, as hard as you can." I said and he growled and I moaned at the way he started thrusting harder than ever before. He had been holding back to much. I knew I was getting close again he attacked my neck with bites. Once we both released again I leaned against him, my forehead on his chest. Steve didn't say anything just removed himself from inside of me and picked me up bridal style, carrying me to the bed. He grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt of his for me and help me get dressed. He put on his sweatpants and got into bed behind me. I turned to face him and he placed a hand on my cheek.

"I just want you safe princess." Steve said in a small voice.

"And as long as I am with you I will be safe." I said and Steve sighed.

"We can talk to Fury and the team later." Steve said and I nodded as he pulled me to him and I placed my head on his chest and quickly fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 4 48
Mason Perez was born with powers. Not knowing how or why, her powers continue to grow. After a life changing accident Mason vowed to never use her po...
16.8K 482 20
What happens when Pokemon start to attack stores in NYC? What will the Avengers do? What happens when they come across the strange, family? Will the...
74.2K 1.3K 47
Anastasia Romanoff always looked up to her older sister, Natasha. Ever since they had left the Red Room and joined S.H.I.E.L.D. with the help of thei...
120K 3.3K 25
[BOOK ONE OF THE LADY MOON SERIES] UNDER EDITING Anastasia Barton is the 17 year old of Laura and Clint Barton. After a weird visit she finally meets...