SWEET DREAMS (haitus) || Bont...

By kaygarza

" i will not let anyone live if they did what i did." In which a foreign girl set to marry young finishes wit... More

SWEET DREAMS
ACT I
rei
ichi
ni
san
yon
go
roku
nana
hachi
kyuu
juuichi
juuni
juusan
juuyon
juugo
ACT II
juuroku
juunana
juuhachi
juukyu
nijuu
nijuu ichi
nijuu ni
nijuu yon
nijuu go
nijuu roku
nijuu nana
nijuu hachi
nijuu kyuu
san juu
sanjuu ichi.
sanjuu ni.

nijuu san

79 5 0
By kaygarza

"HERE'S THE AUTOPSY report." The following week saw Mayumi in her office on Saturday. A medical report over what had happened the week before to one of her workers just now making it to her eyes. She had called in Genya Hitoshi, a young man of 29, having been the executive in charge of the area the prostitute was from.

She looked over the pictures within the manila folder; face void of any emotion going over every bruise, slash, and burn mark on the body. The woman had light brown hair from what Mayumi could see. Long as it sprawled out on the autopsy table. Mayumi clenched onto a photo, angry that something like this happened to someone who just needed money to live. No living for this person now.

"She had so much done to her, injected into her, the examiner couldn't determine what she actually died from." A cop stood in front of Mayumi's desk, Saiyama sitting next to him. Mayumi nodded her head in acknowledgement.

"Strangulation. Overdose. Blood lose. Burn wounds. Mutilation." Mayumi listed off. The cop raised his brows, turning his head to look over at Saiyama, who only gave the officer a shrug.

Mayumi came upon a picture, the body turned on its side and their shoulder on display in the photo. Three dots placed to make a triangle, embedded into the should blade. It was an iron branding, the harsh boils popping out from having recently just been placed on the skin. Subconsciously, Mayumi scratched at her right shoulder blade, the uneven skin causing her nails to catch on it.

With a simple toss of the photo and a harsh slap when she closed the manilla folder, she looked over at the men in the office.

"It was Rikodu." She immediatly stated, all the men baffled at her statement. Genya looked over at his leader, lips pulled into a frown and eyebrows pushed together.

"I was told it might've been Rikodou. But every time someone said it, someone else retorted saying Rikodou hasn't been seen in three years." Genya told the woman.

"Because he hasn't. Rikodou did something Masudo didn't like so he had his men try to kill Rikodou. He probably has been in hiding." Saiyama spoke, giving knowledge from his time in Karito.

"Oh yes, I forget the second in command was part of that heathen gang." Genya spoke, his tone riddled with unspoken anger.

"If you have something against me, Genya say it now." Saiyama sneered, eyes squinted in anger at the younger man.

"No, no. That would mean questioning my leader." Genya said, eyes trained on Kenji.

"If you two are done comparing dick sizes," Mayumi pointedly told them. "Rikodou has come out the wood works. And now we have the chance of finding him."

"How do you know it's him?" The cop asked.

"Rikodou brands his victims. Three dots that form a triangle. It sets them apart from all the other known crime victims." Mayumi answered. "He tends to use it after he's done with them. If you aren't branded the first time more than likely he'll come back to you."

"How do you know this?"

"Because I have one on my right shoulder." Genya and Saiyama turned to the officer, waiting for him to ask more questions regarding their boss. If need be, they would beat anyone who Mayumi deems a nuisance.

"If Rikodou is out again, that means he caught wind of Masudo being dead. Probably thinks there's no more threat to him." Saiyama spoke, turning to look at Mayumi.

"That's the probable cause." She said, a frown pulled on her lips. "Now the issue is trying to find him again."

"Do you believe he would come out again?" Genya asked.

"If we wait, we might just end up losing more people." The officer suddenly retorted, their voice worried.

"And he will probably only go back into hiding if we rush into things." Genya told them. The officer paid Genya no mind, turning to face Mayumi.

"Anzai-sama, I know I'm a crooked cop; turning a blind eye to what you are doing. But I can't sleep knowing there is a psychotic serial rapist in Tokyo."

"There has always been rapist in Tokyo. Murderers and sociopaths too. Why do you think Izanami was created? Let us handle it the way we need to!"

"Enough, Genya. Everyone has their own views and opinions." Mayumi turned to look at the officer. "I am the number one person on the list who wants revenge against Rikodou. As much as I want that son of bitch dead, Rikodou is smart. He's going to know when there is a tail on him."

"I'm sorry for questioning you, Anzai-sama." The officer said with a bow. "I just...I just want to know those I love are safe."

"We all do." Mayumi explained. "Take this one step at a time. As someone who has personally been branded by Rikodou Kouki, I want to know he's suffered double what I have at his hands."

"In the mean time, do your job. If you find anything out, come to us. But other than that, allow us to go about our business."

The officer gave another bow once more, gathering their things to leave the company in the office. Mayumi turned to her executives, lips pulled in a flat line and eyes voidless.

"Are you going to be okay?" Saiyama asked. Mayumi gave him a loud sarcastic chuckle, the sound causing Genya to grow stiff.

"Who do you take me for, Saiyama-sane?" She squinted her eyes with a teasing smile. "It's been two years that you have been stuck with me! You should know by now what kind of impulses I have."

She was acting childish, teasingly, but in a sarcastic manner. She smacked her lips, quickly coming to a stand from her desk and gathering her personal belongings. Saiyama and Kenji watched as she walked out, the two questioning the fact she's leaving just like that.

"Now, in the mean time," She paused at the door. "Genya-san talk it out with Saiyama-kun about having more people be on the lookout around the girls. Find if any of them have been branded. Keep tabs on the houses of who comes in and out."

"Where are you going?"

"I am going to blow off some steam." Mayumi told them. "I'll be at Korianda no hana."

She gave them a grin and a wave of her hand, making her way out the door and to the lobby outside. Both men turned to look at each other, Genya looking at Saiyama confused.

"At least she isn't killing people anymore."

THE SMELL OF oil and other mechanical fluids wafted in the air, metal clanging on metal in the small bike shop. Inui's co-worker had gone to take his lunch, the scarred man working of a customer's personal bike alone. He heard the bell ring on the front door, signaling that someone had entered the shop.

"I'll be right with you!" Inui shouted, quickly pulling together the piece he needed to on the bike.

"Take your time." The person hummed, Inui's shoulders dropping at the familiar voice. Not bothering to finish the project her quickly stood, knowing Koko would want to make this meeting quick, seeing as Draken would walk in at any time.

"What do you want?" Inui inquires, hands wiping themselves on a rag.

"Just came to visit." Koko told his lover, a smile plastered on his face. Inui rolled his eyes, moving to stand next to him. "How was the club?"

"It was a club. Are planning on visiting?"

"Maybe we can go together." Inui gave Kokonoi a once over, deciding to move over to the waiting area of the shop.

"I don't think the owner would like you much."

"Maybe if we invite her to play she'll let it slide over." Kokonoi laughed. Inui raised a brow, wanting Koko to elaborate more.

"Ran-san told us what she did to him. I'm positive she did some stuff to Rindou-san too because he seems to go quiet when she's brought up." Kokonoi said with a finger up to face. "Any who, the story Ran had seems like she has some definite sadistic tendencies."

"She kills people for a living." Inui told his friend.

"I haven't heard much about her killing recently. If she wanted to though she could've killed Ran but she didn't. Maybe she really enjoyed it." Inui gave Kokonoi a shrug.

"That's just something you'll have to ponder over."

"Or you can ask her yourself." Kokonoi teasingly smiled.

"Koko-san, I'm not going to ask the leader of a mafia to dominate me."

"Not just you, I will be there too." Koko explained, watching as Inui went back to moving things in the shop.

"Why do you want to do that so bad?" Inui inquired.

"She'll be vulnerable, Inupi." Koko answered. "I can show her what kind of people she's messing with."

"It's just a one time thing." He added.

"If she tied up Haitani-san and left him there all night; what makes you think she's going to be willingly vulnerable?" Inui questioned.

"Well she'll have you, easy. You get her, she gets me."

"I don't think that's how it works." Kokonoi rolled his head, giving out a sigh at his friend.

"Sex makes people change their morals. Their mind is in a haze and all inhibition is out the door. It's the best time to show her who the real boss is." He tried to convey his point, but Inui only looked at him with a deadpanned face.

"If you want to have sex with her, just say it."

"Inupi!" Koko whined, his lips forming a pout.

"Okay. Okay. I'll ask her. I don't make any promises though." Inui spoke. He turned back around deciding arguing with Koko really took up a lot of time he could've spent working on the customers bike.

"Just tell her you invited a friend! Text me once you get the consent and I'll come in at a good time." Inui gave Kokonoi a hum, moving to sit down on the stool in front of the vehicle. However just before his hands could reach the motor and all it's inner workings, a sudden thought came to his head.

"Koko-san," Inui wondered aloud. Kokonoi gave him a hum back, telling him he was listening. "You mentioned someone names Rikodou. Who are they exactly?"

Kokonoi pulled his lips into a frown, tilting his head at the inquire Inui asked of him.

"Rikodou is someone who recently popped up. Some old mafia maniac. He's been terrorizing lots of our members and killed some girls too." Koko looked over at Inui. "How do you know about him?"

"The night I went to the club, someone came up to her and said one of their girls was found dead. Also said they thought it was some guy named Rikodou."

"I mean if the body had three dots that formed a triangle, more than likely. It's almost like a branding of sorts Rikodou is known for. It's appeared on some of the bodies we've come across."

"Three dots?" Inui suddenly turned looking at his friend with wide eyes. Koko nodded, looking at Inui's face with a skeptical expression.

"She wore a strapped dress that day. Everything was practically on display, she didn't seem to care who saw her scars." Inui whispered to himself.

Inui remembered her legs were slashed with different colored skin marks; stretch marks weren't even close to what they could've been. Her collar bone and top area also had discolored skin. They weren't something to notice, nothing too large to assume they were from anything other than being a clumsy person.

"They were on her right shoulder."

"Who?"

"Anzai-san."

" in this house of mine nothing ever comes without a consequence or cost "

Natural
Imagine Dragons

" took an oath by the blood on my hand "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 27.7K 88
from a straight A student to a homeless to Japan's most ruthless woman. this is the story of Bonten's Angel of death.
6.8K 251 32
when you forgotten your world and everything you have to fulfill and to be with someone you never wished to be with, how will you manage all of those...
488K 20K 31
||ORIGINAL SUGARBABY Bonten x Reader|| All the photos included in here as well as the book cover are not my artworks. If you're the artist and you do...