roku

                     THE STROBE LIGHTS were displayed purple, the normal color that most clubs would use on the dance floor

THE STROBE LIGHTS were displayed purple, the normal color that most clubs would use on the dance floor. The bar was full of both young and older people. The dance floor packed with sweaty bodies pressing together. It was a Saturday, the day people usually came out to this part of the Red Light District close to Minato. They normally didn't work on Sundays, so unwinding the weeks work felt amazing. Especially in a place like Diety, where you could get just about anything. From legal to illegal.

"Have you talked with your brother, Mayumi?" The women in question was too busy swiveling around in her chair, her boredom taking over. It was only 9 in the evening, the executives of Bonten would clearly not be in so early.

"I talked to him earlier this week. Says he wants to fly out to meet with Bonten as well, but I told him it wasn't necessary. We've dealt with organizations much bigger than them."

"But we haven't dealt with ones who are as crazy." Mayumi made a face at her second in command.

"Call them what you want," she waved him off. "Besides, I'm usually crazier." Mayumi smiled widely.

A knock at the door caught her attention quickly, telling the person to open the door. An older woman stood at the door, her hand gripping onto a clipboard.

Hana Tetsuro had been appointed as an assistant to Mayumi when the woman had gained control over the organization. She had been beside Mayumi since the foreign woman was taken to Japan. Both having shared the same experiences and traumas. Tetsuro owed her life to Mayumi. She took Tetsuro and a lot of other girls out from their suppressors hold. She chose to stay with the crazed woman after having been asked if she wanted to join. Have men worship her feet or command an army. Staying next to Mayumi was her choice, she did after all hold her in high regard.