nijuu san

                           "HERE'S THE AUTOPSY report

"HERE'S THE AUTOPSY report." The following week saw Mayumi in her office on Saturday. A medical report over what had happened the week before to one of her workers just now making it to her eyes. She had called in Genya Hitoshi, a young man of 29, having been the executive in charge of the area the prostitute was from.

She looked over the pictures within the manila folder; face void of any emotion going over every bruise, slash, and burn mark on the body. The woman had light brown hair from what Mayumi could see. Long as it sprawled out on the autopsy table. Mayumi clenched onto a photo, angry that something like this happened to someone who just needed money to live. No living for this person now.

"She had so much done to her, injected into her, the examiner couldn't determine what she actually died from." A cop stood in front of Mayumi's desk, Saiyama sitting next to him. Mayumi nodded her head in acknowledgement.

"Strangulation. Overdose. Blood lose. Burn wounds. Mutilation." Mayumi listed off. The cop raised his brows, turning his head to look over at Saiyama, who only gave the officer a shrug.

Mayumi came upon a picture, the body turned on its side and their shoulder on display in the photo. Three dots placed to make a triangle, embedded into the should blade. It was an iron branding, the harsh boils popping out from having recently just been placed on the skin. Subconsciously, Mayumi scratched at her right shoulder blade, the uneven skin causing her nails to catch on it.

SWEET DREAMS (haitus) || Bonten!Tokyo RevengersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara