Hiraya

Oleh aeriesiase

One being able to get everything she wants, except for only one thing while the other constantly got taken he... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Dito, Sa Ilalim ng Buwan
Chapter 2: Little Game
Chapter 3: Epiphany
Chapter 4: Oblivious
Chapter 5: Intoxicated
Chapter 6: Fam
Chapter 7: Glimpse of Her Life
Chapter 8: Dinner
Chapter 9: Hold Tight
Chapter 10: Outlet
Chapter 11: One Hot Night
Chapter 12: Hostage
Chapter 13: Normal Day or Not...
Chapter 14: Safe Space
Chapter 15: Congrats
Chapter 16: Movie Night
Chapter 17: Sleep Tonight
Chapter 18: Bewildering
Chapter 19: Better Luck Next Time
Chapter 20: So, it's a Date?
Chapter 21: Netflix and Chill
Chapter 22: Work
Chapter 23: The Only Exception
Chapter 24: Training
Chapter 24: LQ
Chapter 25: Accident
Chapter 26: Regret
Chapter 27: Trial
Chapter 28: Wish You Were Sober
Chapter 29: It's Not Always Rainbows After the Rain

Prologue

69 0 0
Oleh aeriesiase

In one's restricted world and unfathomable life, waiting for it's turning point.

Sage Riley's actions has always been limited. Growing up in a competitive and over achiever family forced her to do the same, even if that means taking the path she wasn't sure of. A prosecutor who just went along with the flow of life, fully accepting her destiny of her family's command but deep inside her is waiting for hope.

While one is blessed with everything in life. A spoiled character that can get anything she wants except for one thing, getting her feelings reciprocated. Always been stuck up with unrequited love and if that wasn't worse enough, she fell in love with her best friend who's already in a relationship. Desperate to move on, she decided to went back to her native country only to found herself in the same situation again.

Xyriena Hope has always been the typical ray of sunshine that everyone adore. A legal management student and an athlete is a head turner, talented and ever blessed as describe by her block mates. Magaling sumalo ng bola pero sa kaniya walang sumasalo.

Meddling in a crime that involved her best friend, the two lost souls met. Will it lead and blossom into something or just them ending up with a bad blood?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

95.4K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
156K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
78.2K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...