❛Pinky Promise❜ - Kiara Carre...

Av marvelfilms

❛You know when you're drowning, you don't actually inhale until right before you black out. It's like no matt... Mer

Season 1
Ch: 1 // Ep: 1
Ch: 2 // Ep 1
Ch: 3 // Ep: 1
Ch: 4 // Ep: 1
Ch: 5 // Ep: 1
Ch: 7 // Ep : 2
Ch: 8 // Ep: 2
Ch: 9 // Ep: 3
Ch: 10 // Ep: 3
Ch: 11 // Ep: 3
Ch: 12 // Ep: 3
Ch: 13 // Ep: 3
Ch: 14 // Ep: 4
Ch: 15 // Ep: 4
Ch: 16 // Ep: 5
Ch: 17 // Ep: 5
Ch: 18 // Ep: 5
Ch: 19 // Ep: 6
Ch: 20 // Ep: 6
Ch: 21 // Ep: 6
Ch: 22 // Ep: 6
Ch: 23 // Ep: 7
Ch: 24 // Ep:
Ch: 25 // Ep: 7
Ch: 26 // Ep: 8
Ch: 27 // Ep: 8
Ch: 28 // Ep: 9
Ch: 29 // Ep: 9
Ch: 30 // Ep: 9
Ch: 31 // Ep: 10
Ch: 32 // Ep: 10
Season 2
Ch: 1 // Ep: 1
Ch: 2 // Ep: 1
Ch: 3 // Ep: 1
Ch: 4 // Ep: 1
Ch: 5 // Ep: 2
Ch: 6 // Ep: 2
Ch: 7 // Ep: 2
Ch: 8 // Ep: 3
Ch: 9 // Ep: 3
Ch: 10 // Ep: 4
Ch: 11 // Ep: 4
Ch: 12 // Ep: 5
Ch: 13 // Ep: 5
Ch: 14 // Ep: 5
Ch: 15 // Ep: 6
Ch: 16 // Ep: 6
Ch: 17 // Ep: 7
Ch: 18 // Ep: 7
Ch: 19 // Ep: 7
Ch: 20 // Ep: 7
Ch: 21 // Ep: 8
Ch: 22 // Ep: 8
Ch: 23 // Ep:8
Ch: 24 // Ep: 9
Ch: 25 // Ep: 9
Ch: 26 // Ep: 9
Ch: 27 // Ep: 9
Ch: 28 // Ep: 10
Ch: 29 // Ep: 10
Ch: 30 // Ep: 10
Ch: 31 // Ep: 10
Season 3
Ch: 1 // Ep: 1
Ch: 2 // Ep: 1
Ch: 3 // Ep: 1
Ch: 4 // Ep: 1

Ch: 6 // Ep: 1

6.8K 156 31
Av marvelfilms

----

"Seriously John B, you took empty tanks?" Liv asks, rolling her eyes at him.

"This ones a quarter full," Kie holds up one of the tanks, "It's enough for one of us."

"I love it when a plan comes together," Pope says, sarcastically.

"So does anybody know how to dive?" Kie asks. Everyone turns to look at Liv.

"What?" She asks, "Oh yeah no, I haven't dived since i was 12," She shrugs.

"Anybody else?" Kie asks, looking at the boys.

"It's kinda a kook sport," JJ points out.

"I read about it," Pope says.

"Great, Pope read about it, so someones gonna die," Kie states, throwing her hands in the air.

"Look you put the things in your mouth and breathe. How hard could it be?" JJ says.

"Well...' Liv starts and Pope takes over, "If you come up too fast, nitrogen gets into your blood and you get the bends,"

"The bend like, bend over and..." He bends over shoving his ass in Olivia's face. Her face turns in disgust, pushing him away from her.

"The bends kill you," Pope says, coldly and JJ freezes, his eyes widening.

"I can dive," John B puts his had up.

"You can dive. I'm cool with that," JJ says and Liv hits him on the arm.

"Since when can you dive," Kie asks.

"I'll do it. It's fine," John B reassures but both Kie and Liv roll their eyes.

"Ok well it was nice knowing you, Johnny," Liv says saluting him.

"Wait, let me do some calculations real quick," Pope stands up and walks to the edge of the boat, talking to himself. He grabs a notepad and pen and starts writing stuff down.

Kie stands up, takes her shirt off and jumping into the ocean.

"What was that all about?" Pope asks, confused.

"I don't know but i liked it," Liv says, biting her lip.

"Uh so... when you're down there, you look for the cargo hold. You stick this thing inside and twist and pull, okay?" JJ says, demonstrating what to do.

"Thats what she said," Liv chuckles to herself. The boys stop talking so she looks up to see all three of them staring at her.

"My dad moved weight back in the day," JJ carries on.

"Who didn't?" Pope says.

"Hey, I tied my shirt to the anchor chain about ten feet down," Kie shouts, swimming towards the boat, "It's where you need to do your safety stop,"

John B nods as a thanks. "Zen. Think Zen, you know?" JJ says.

"Hey if we get caught in the marsh, we are basically screwed so," Pope says.

"Copy that," John B says.

Kiara walks up to him and plants a kiss on his cheek. JJ and Pope look at them with wide eyes, while Liv looks down into the water. Pope puts his hand on her should, sympathising for the girl.

"Diver down," John B stutters.

"Diver down," Kie repeats.

John B pulls his mask on and jumps off the side of the boat. He disappears under the surface and the pogues look at eachother with concern.

----

After a few minutes of sitting in silence, the sound of sirens wail in the distance.

Liv quickly sits up with the other pogues who look at each other with wide eyes.

"Shit," She mutters,

"Guys thats the police," JJ states getting up.

"Yeah no shit, sherlock," Liv rolls her eyes, while JJ sneers and flips her off.

"Just act frickin normal," Pope says, running round the boat.

"Like that's frickin normal," Liv rolls her eyes, putting on her sunglasses.

The police park their boat next to the pogues, handing Liv the rope.

"Evening officers," Pope says with a smile.

"JJ tie this up," Liv says chucking the rope at him.

Liv looks at the cops, making sure they weren't looking at her then she puts her head over the side of the boat. There was no sign of John B.

"How you kids doing? You know the marsh is closed?" Shoupe asks.

"Nope,"

"No wow,"

"Closed? Huh?"

"Why is it closed?"

The pogues answer acting all confused.

"We are conducting a search out here. Boat went down," Shoupe explains, "You guys seen anything?"

"Nope,"

"Nothing?"

"What was the question?" Liv scratches her head, trying her best to act confused.

"Where's your friend you always hang out with? He here?"

"He's working," Kie replies.

Liv looks down the side of the boat. Come on Johnny.

"Im gonna check your little boat out," Shoupe hops onto their boat and starts looking around. He holds up a life jacket.

"You have another one of these?" He asks and Liv gets up to show him where it is.

"Of course it's in the hold," Liv takes Shoupe to the hold and lifts up the life jacket inside.

He then goes up to the end of the boat looking out to the water. Olivia holds her breath, trying to get her hand to stop shaking. Kie walks next to her grabbing Liv's hand.

After what seems like hours, Shoupe turns around and says "Alright," making his way off the boat.

"If you find anything, let us know," Shoupe turns on the engine but before he takes off he looks back to Liv and says, "Tell you dad, I said hello,"

Liv tries to put on her best smile and replies, "Will do,"

Once the police boat was out of sight, the pogues go to the side of the boat looking into the ocean.

"Come on, Johnny," Liv mutters.

"He's definitely out of air," Pope tells them sounding just as worried as Liv.

Finally, John B appears on the surface and they let out a sigh of relief.

"There he is!" JJ shouts.

"Oh god jesus christ," Kie gasps putting her forehead on Liv's shoulder.

"Don't scare us like that," Pope says looking down at the grinning boy.

"How'd it go down there?" Liv asks and John B holds up a black bag.

"Yeah there we go! Thats my boy," JJ shouts helping John B onto the boat.

"You ok?" Kie asks him, wrapping her arms around Liv.

"Yeah run out of air," He smiles at the pair.

"You scared the shit out of me," She says.

"Yeah the cops were up here, but uh... we took care of em," Pope tells him.

"My bad,"

"You are all good,"

"Yeah you kinda missed the show brother,"

Liv hears the sound of a boat coming towards them, she quickly nudges Kie and points her head in the directions of the boat.

"Hey guys? Bogey two oclock," Kie tells the boys.

"Do you recognise the boat?"

"Never seen it," Liv answers staring at it.

"What they doing back here, the marsh is closed?" Kie says and Liv raises her eyebrows.

"Uh Kie..." She starts gesturing to them. Kie rolls her eyes at her with a slight smile.

"I don't know but lets not stick around to find out," JJ says, the rest of the pogues nodding in agreement.

"JJ get the bowline," John B orders.

"Should we wait on them?" Pope asks.

"No, we're not," JJ answers, "Go get the stern,"

"Are you joking?" Kie says to Pope.

"JJ hurry up," Liv slaps the boy's arm getting him to go quicker.

"Guys don't wait for me. Lets go,"

"John, I don't like the look of this," Live tells him, heart starting to race.

"Maybe they're fishing?" Pope says and Olivia rolls her eyes.

"Go go go go," JJ stutters.

"Im going. Just act natural," John B says.

"Act natural, act natural ok... how do you act natural?" Liv stutters. Kie grabs her hand, running her thumb over it, trying to help calm her down.

The boat moves faster, trying to catch up to the pogues.

"Yeah they're definitely not fishing," Liv states, looking behind them.

"They're following us," Kie shouts.

"This can't be good," Pope sweats.

"Dude you gotta go faster!" JJ shouts. Liv looks back at them and sees one of the men pull out a gun.

"Shit guys they have a gun," Liv exclaims running a hand through her hair.

Before any of the pogues could react, the gun fires and a bullet passes through the pogues just skimming passes Liv's ear.

Kie pulls Liv to the ground covering the shaking girl's body with hers.

"John B get your ass down!" Liv shouts at the boy, who's still driving the boat.

Another shot runs through this air and Liv presses her hands against her ears, Kie still positioning her body over Olivia's.

Suddenly, the weight on her body disappears. She quickly looks up to see Kie running over to the other side of the boat.

"Kie what the fuck are you going?" Liv sits up and shouts at the girl. However, Kiara ignores her and, with a groan, Olivia follows her towards the fishnet at the side of the boat.

Another shot runs through the air and it skims the top of Liv's arm. She moans in pain, grabbing the now bleeding arm. However, she is able to help Kie pull the net towards the end of the boat. They throw it into the water and, luckily for them, the plan works and the net gets caught up in their boat. It halts to a stop and the pogues cheer, proud of what they had just done. But Liv sits on the bottom of the boat clutching her arm.

"Shit Liv, you arm, its bleeding," JJ states the obvious.

Olivia gasps sarcastically, "No shit sherlock,".

----

"What'd you guys think it is?" Kie asks, John B placing the bag onto the dock.

"Gotta be money right?" John B says, opening the bag.

"That or a couple of keys with street value to the low- to mid-mils," JJ chuckles to himself.

"Can we please just open the bag, I am in so much pain now!" Liv exclaims still grasping her arm.

"Wow Liv," John B says, "Thats a rare outburst of emotion,".

"Ok i agree, you guys are literally killing me with anticipation," Pope agrees, "I mean we almost died over this,"

John B opens the bag to reveal a silver flask inside. He opens it to reveal a compass. Liv puts her head to the side in confusion, recognising the compass in his hand. She, suddenly, brings her hand to her mouth, realising what it is.

"Oh wow thats about right," Pope scoffs standing up, "Good job everybody. We found a compass," Liv slaps Pope with her hand as a way to tell him to shut up.

"Dude what? It's not worth anything," JJ exclaims.

"This was my fathers,"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

10.5K 591 19
For the shame of being young, drunk, and alone. LOST AT SEA FROM JJ'S PERSPECTIVE FEM!OC / JJ MAYBANK OBX SEASON 1 BOOK 1 FIRST DRAFT ⸻ 12/10/21 → 12...
93.9K 1.7K 16
Sequel to ⚓ Alone Together ⚓ Outer Banks JJ Maybank//OC
825 29 15
~ in which she was drowning and he saved her from the crashing waves. ~ though marliegh conklin was a kook, her life was nothing close to perfect. th...
186K 3K 26
after the pogues find out about the terrible news of John B and Sarah's "death", everyone is heartbroken and don't know how to move forward in their...