A Perfect Assassin (Assassina...

By Gale4Lifes

Class 3-E. The worst class in Kunigigaoka Junior High School has been assigned to kill a threat to the world... More

(Y/N)'s Information
Prologue: (Y/N)'s Time
Bitch Time
Adult Time
Apology Time
Assembly Time
Dinner Time
Exams Time
Discussion Time
Field Trip Time
Rescue Time
Declaration Time
AI Time
Smile Time
Humid Time
Time To Be A Target
Visit Time
Time For A Fair Fight
Baseball Time
Art Time
Time To Call It A Night
New Teacher
Uncertainty Time
Pool Time
Investigation Time
Warning Time
Results Time
The End of The First Term
Training Time
Time For A Summer Vacation
Strategy Time
Infiltration Time
Infiltration Time 2nd Hour
Infiltration Time 3rd Hour
Infiltration Time 4th Hour
Blackmail Time
Time To Reveal The Past
"You're a great... "
Little Secret
The Start of New Semester
Freedom
Grow
Time To Meet 2nd Hour
Disguised Devil
Tag Time
Thief
Superior Time

Time to Meet

2.9K 108 4
By Gale4Lifes

Everything happened 10 years ago in a government facility. I was still a 19 years old girl that looking for a job. One day, a group of people claimed to be people from the government came and offered me a job.

They said I just need to teach high-school standard maths, add maths, physics, and science to a boy. Since I'm good at those subjects, I accepted the job since the payment is very huge.

But I never thought that the boy I will be teaching was a three years old boy.

My name is Kikuchi Hana. This is a story of how I met with a human that has been called the "perfect human" by the Japanese government.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Scientist: Kikuchi Hana-san, right?

Me: Yes.

Scientist: I'm sure you already know what you need to do when you decide to take this job, right?

Me: Yes. I just need to teach some high school subjects to a boy, right?

Scientist: Correct. Well, before you start, please sign here.

He said and pointed at the bottom of a paper.

Me: If you don't mind, can I read what's written on it first?

Scientist: Sure.

Me: Thank you.

Well, I'm a careful person, you see.

I took the paper and read what was written on it.

Me*thought*: Okay... What have I gotten myself into?

From what I read, everything that I'll see in here stays in here. Telling anyone about what I see is strictly forbidden.

Scientist: It's okay if you want to withdraw now. We still have a lot of candidates.

Me: No, it's fine. I'll sign this contract.

The scientist gave me a pen and I signed the contract.

Scientist: Well then, I'll show you your student.

He stood up and left the room.

I followed him.

After a few minutes of walking, we walked into a room.

There was a large transparent glass in the room and we can see the other that located room across the glass.

There were a group of scientists taking notes while looking at the other room.

The scientist that talked with me earlier then spoke.

Scientist: That's your student.

He said while pointing at the other room.

I looked at the room and my eyes went a little bit wide.

What I saw was a little boy that around three years old. He was wearing white clothes.

He has black hair and yellow eyes.

He was writing something on paper.

Me: Erm, may I ask how old is he...?

Scientist: Three years old.

I was very shocked by what he just said.

So I need to teach high school subjects to three years old boy?!

Me: Uhm...

Scientist: You must be confused. I'll just tell you our objective. But since you have signed the contract, you're not allowed to tell anyone about it.

I slowly nodded.

Scientist: Our objective is to raise a "perfect human". A human that's excellent in every aspect. And that boy is the human that we're trying to raise to be a "perfect human".

The boy put down his pen and a man entered the room he was in.

The man took the paper and left the room and gave the paper to the scientist that talked to me.

He then gave the paper to me.

My eyes went wide.

Scientist: At 3 years old, he has managed to answer all questions for 9th grade we gave correctly. And now, we want him to learn the high school syllabus. From 10th grade all the way to 12th grade.

Me: Th-That's just absurd...!

Scientist: You can leave if you want. But from what I heard, your family is facing financial problems. And why you took this job is because you want to help your family.

I fell silent.

He wasn't wrong at all. I took this job in order to help my family.

But I never thought I'd need to teach something too early for a three years old boy to know.

Should I leave this place and keep quiet about it?

But if I leave...

Me: I'll... Try my best.

Scientist: That's what I want to hear. That boy's name is (Y/N) (L/N). It's just a random name that one of us came up with. But most of us called him by his nickname. 000. You're free to use whatever name you prefer.

Me: Got it.

Scientist: Well then, you can start now.

A man in a black suit wearing black glasses came to us.

Scientist: Follow this man. He'll escort you to the room.

Man: This way.

He said and walked away.

I just followed him.

We arrived in front of a door.

He opened the door and I slowly walked into the room.

The boy just looked at me with an expressionless face.

Me: Uhm, erm... Hey.

Errr, what should I call him? 000? (L/N)? Or...

Me:*smiles* Hey, (Y/N)-kun. My name is Kikuchi Hana. Feel free to use my given name. I'll be your teacher starting from today.

(Y/N):... I see.

Me*thought*: He doesn't show any emotions. Maybe getting along with him will be a little bit hard. And what's up with those scientists watching us? This tension is too much for me.

I then looked at the scientists and gave them a signal to let me speak with them.

The same scientist from before spoke using a microphone.

Scientist: What is it, Kikuchi-san?

Me: Uhm, can I ask you guys to leave us alone? I just can't stand with people watching me doing something.

The scientist looked at all his colleagues and looked back at me.

Scientist: Got it. We'll come from time to time to observe the situation, though.

Me: Okay, thank you so much.

He then turned off the microphone and left the room together with his colleagues.

Me: Phew.

(Y/N): Hana-san, mind if I ask you something?

Me:*looks at him* What is it?

(Y/N): Have you been forced to become my teacher?

Me: Eh?

(Y/N): I have a habit of observing people. And I have developed an ability to read people's emotions and guess what's on their minds just by looking at them.

Me:*thought*: Are you kidding me?! Is that how a three years old boy talks nowadays?!

Me: Erm, you are not wrong actually. I'm in a tight spot right now.

(Y/N): I see.

Me:*smiles* Well, please don't pay any attention to it. I don't want it to distract your study.

(Y/N): Okay.

Me:*smiles* Well then, let's get started.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 72K 91
Y/n L/n always has a teddy bear with him. He doesn't want to be alone without it. It was his comfort, his safe place. And no one dared to take it awa...
10.7K 420 31
2024/ON GOING ! A powerful creature claims that within a year, Earth will be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance by becoming a homeroom...
24.8K 613 29
"At Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, the Assassination Classroom, the bell signals the start of another day." They are not normal. They a...
844 9 11
In the world of assassinations, one name stands out against the rest... a name forever etched in history regarded as the deadliest assassin to have e...