๐–ง ๐–ฎ ๐–ฌ ๐–ค โ”€ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—Ž๐—… ๐—…๏ฟฝ...

By Dr4wkward

โ ๐–จ'๐–ซ๐–ซ ๐–ข๐–ฑ๐– ๐–ถ๐–ซ ๐–ง๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ณ๐–ฎ ๐–ง๐–ค๐–ฑ โž in which the hot-headed paul lahote tries to deny he has an impri... More

โ”€โ”€ ๐–ข๐–ฑ๐– ๐–ถ๐–ซ ๐–ง๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ณ๐–ฎ ๐–ง๐–ค๐–ฑ โ”€โ”€
aesthetics
๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„
๐–ผ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—
| 01
| ๐Ÿข๐Ÿค
| ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ
| ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ
| ๐Ÿข๐Ÿง
| ๐Ÿข๐Ÿจ
| ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฉ
| ๐Ÿข๐Ÿช
| ๐Ÿข๐Ÿซ
| ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
| 11
| 12
| ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
| ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
| ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง
| ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
| ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
| ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
| ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
| ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข
| ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
| ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
| ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
| ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ
| ๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
| ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ
| ๐Ÿค๐Ÿช
| ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ

| ๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ

4.4K 153 71
By Dr4wkward

PAUL STARED UP at me with excited eyes and a goofy grin plastered on his face as I smiled down at him.

I was just as excited, and horny, and wanted to rip off all of his clothing and have my way with him as much as I imagined he wanted to have his way with me.

Paul's thumbs ran circles along my outer thighs as he patiently waited for my next move.

I bit my lip, growing nervous and uncertain as I released my hold on his neck and placed it softly on his chest as I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He whispered, immediately noticing the change in my mood and leaning up so I was sitting in his lap as he ran his hands up and down my back before brushing my hair out of my face and leaving his hands there as he cupped my face. "Did I do something wrong?"

I can't help but giggle, shaking my head at the cute face he was making as he looked at me with concerned and worried eyes that completely contrasted the confident, egotistical ones I had first known him for.

"I had never been on a date before I met you," I breathed out nervously. "Let alone kissed.... or had sex."

I rolled my eyes as Paul smirked and leaned up to pull me into another kiss, nibbling on my lip and tugging me closer to him as he mumbled between our lips. "I'm the only one who needs to ever give you those experiences."

I can't help but giggle more, trying to scold him but failing as he slowly lifted me up and rolled us over until he was on top of me.

He pulled away from my lips, instead moving them down to my neck where he laid a few innocent kisses before biting down and sucking on the sensitive skin as I let out a gaspy moan.

His hands sliding down the shirt he had given me to wear and finding the bottom of it so he could slowly lift it up until my breasts were exposed for him to see.

No bra covering my hardening nipples as he pulled away from my neck and took in the view before him.

"You're fucking beautiful." He breathes out, his chest rising and falling heavily as his eyes wandered all over me.

His boxers that I was wearing were already scrunched up to my thighs from him groping me while I was straddling him, giving him a full view of my exposed thighs and the crescent moon shaped birthmark on my thigh.

Paul's thumb ran along my birthmark in curiosity, before he smiled to himself. "You were made for me."

I roll my eyes but smile to myself as he smiles back at me.

Paul leaned down and began trailing kisses from my neck, down to my collarbone and between my breast before taking both in his hands and squeezing them tightly as I moan and arch my back at his touch.

His mouth taking one of my nipples between his teethe and nibbling, while the other one he pinched and tugged on between his fingertips.

His free hand running down my stomach, passed my bellybutton, and escaping under the elastic of the boxers I was wearing until he finally found the warm and soaking wet area between my legs.

My moans growing louder as his fingers, mouth and tongue worked on my nipples as the fingers between my legs began rubbing sensually rhythmic circles around my clit like he knew exactly where to press, pull, rub and move to bring me pleasure.

I tried to keep my moans quiet, worried about making too much noise, but Paul's territorial growl between my legs made my legs shake until I couldn't hold them back any longer.

Paul, satisfied with the sounds I was making, removed his hand from my breast to rub the erection growing beneath his boxers as his other hand continued to rub those magical circles around my swelling bud.

"Baby," he whispered, his eyes full of lust and adoration as he watched me squirm beneath him.

I moaned, reaching out to try and touch him but was forced back as he shook his head. "Not until you're ready."

I pout, causing him to smirk as he kept pumping his hand up and down his dick, before quickly grabbing my hips and diving between my legs.

His hot breath along my inner thighs made my mouth water and my eyes nearly pop out of my head as he began trailing teasing kisses around my thighs. His face burying deeper into my right thigh and biting hard, causing me to gasp in pain.

He let out an animalistic growl, causing me to cry out before feeling a sudden wave of pleasure wash over me as he released the skin beneath his teeth and placed a gentle kiss over it.

"You're mine." He looks up at me, his eyes intense as I nod in agreement.

"I'm yours." I breathe.

Paul tears his eyes off me and returns between my legs as he slides a finger inside of me. My eyes widen at the sudden feeling, but quickly close as he began working a rhythm that practically soothes my entire soul and leaves me stuck in a heavenly daze.

I couldn't focus on anything but the feeling of his fingers inside of me, my mouth watering and my heart racing as I barely noticed my phone ringing for the fifth time in the last ten minutes.

I wanted to ignore it, to happily lay here in pure bliss and forget the rest of the world existed outside of this moment right here and right now with Paul Lahote.

Eventually, the noise grew too loud and too bothersome and I was left with no choice but to reach over and grab my phone.

Elizabeth's face and number flashed upon my screen, along with the time and that she had already called me ten times. Midnight.

Oh crap, I didn't tell them where I was or that I'd be out late. I mentally scold myself, trying to push Paul off of me but failing as he shook his head defiantly.

"Paul, I have to answer the phone!" Paul only smirks up at me and shrugs, before going back down and resuming what he was doing.

I can't help but shake my head and giggle, biting my lip at how hot he is and how much that turned me on before clearing my throat and answering the phone.

"Hey Liz!" I chirp, cringing at the amount of enthusiasm I had in my voice that I knew she would immediately question.

Liz breathed out an air of relief, before mumbling 'finally' under her breath and proceeding to be suspicious of my tone of voice and how long it took me to answer her phone call.

"Dad was about to have my head if I didn't get ahold of you! Where are you?" I take in a sharp breath of air as Paul's tongue ran along my clit, my eyes growing wide as I tried to bite back my moan.

You dirty, vile, mischievous wolf! I mentally curse.

"I-I went to help Bella and o-our friends in La Push with something." I squirmed, trying to remain as calm and collected as I was not feeling in this erotic moment with Paul completely devouring me between my legs and my cousin innocently on the other side of this phone call completely unaware of all the things he was doing to me.

Elizabeth, I swear I could hear even through the phone, rolled her eyes at the mention of Bella's name. "Ew, Bella. However, La Push friends means Paul was probably there... right?"

Paul took a brief second to lift his head up and smirk up at me as I mouthed shut up to him. His smirk just widened as he winked and returned to what seemed to be his new favorite place to be.

"He was there, yes, along with everyone else... y'know, not just him." I tried to play it cool, but I knew she wasn't buying it at all.

Elizabeth just laughed. "Yeah, but he's the only one whose face you'd sit on if you could."

"Lizzy!" I cry out in shock and embarrassment, trying to ignore Paul smirking some more between my legs.

He's so proud of himself right now.

Lizzy just laughs again, before lowering her voice. "You sound a little...busy right now." I cringe at the thought of her hearing my raspy, panting breathing. "I'll tell dad you're staying the night at Emily's......." I feel relief wash over me before Lizzie continues. "Tell Paul I say hello!"

She quickly hangs up the phone before I have a chance to defend myself or deny I'm with Paul, causing me to grow more embarrassed.

My feelings of embarrassment don't last long as I feel a warm, tight sensation wash over my entire body and I'm left panting and moaning louder as Paul's tongue continues to ravage my clit and leave me speechless.

My orgasm washes over me like tidal waves caused by exploding missiles under the ocean's floor as I shake and quiver and let out the loudest moan of my life.

"P-PAUL!" I cry, tears of pleasure running down my face as he continues to run circles with his tongue, enjoying my moans and agony as he moans between my legs.

I can't hold myself up anymore and fall back down on his mattress as I try to catch my breath.

Paul swipes his tongue, once more, across my clit, before leaving gentle kisses on each of my thighs as he kisses up my right leg. Once he got to my ankle, he set it down on his shoulder and placed another gentle kiss on it and then a playful nip before slowly placing my leg back down on the mattress.

He smiles down at me as I bite my thumb and blush up at him.

"Eloise," He says simply.

"Paul," I reply.

His smirk widens, before he reaches over to his nightstand and pulls out a condom.

I watch him as I chew on my bottom lip, watching him lock eyes with me as he pulls his boxers down slowly so that I can see him.

He was hard, painfully hard it seems like his body had been waiting for this all his life and he was ready to explode. My cheeks grow harder as I stare at it, before finally returning to look back up at him.

"Are you nervous?" He asks, clearly nervous himself as he gulps, his voice shaking as my eyes wander all over his body.

I nod my head, but slowly lean up and grab him and pull him closer to me.

Paul's eyes grow wide, nearly rolling to the back of his head as I begin playing with him.

My hand sliding up and down, before my thumb began rubbing the tip of his head.

I had no idea what I was doing, but he seemed to be loving it as he panted and leaned his forehead against mine as I leaned up to get a better grip on him.

He was visibly shaking and looked like he was completely lost in his emotions as he cried out my name and was struggling to hold himself up.

"You have no idea how badly I've needed this." He pants, before shaking his head and opening his eyes to look deep into my own. "How badly I've needed you."

I stay silent as he places a gentle kiss on my forward and continues to pant and let my hand glide up and down his shaft. My grip growing soft and then tight the further up I got.

"Fuck." He moans, his eyes hazing over in pleasure as he stares at me like I was making all his dreams come true.

I can't help but blush, feeling overwhelmed by his stare before I finally capture his lips with my own and begin begging him to fuck me.

"I don't want to just fuck you, baby," he whispers into my ear as he climbs on top of me. "I want to make love to you, and make you so overwhelmed in pleasure you can't think of anyone but me."

I giggle and moan into the kiss. "You're the only one I think of already."

He takes a quick moment to slide on the condom, before returning back to our kiss.

He smiles against my lips, before slowly guiding himself between my legs and pulling his lips off of mine to ask me the most crucial question.

"Are you ready?"

I nod my head without hesitation, giggling to myself as he lets out a sigh of relief and slowly begins burying himself inside of me.

"You're the only one I will ever think about, Eloise Noble."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 323 15
โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜๏ธŽ๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ‹† it didn't take one look to fall in love, but it certainly helped them realise, just how far gone they were. โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜๏ธŽ๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ‹†
372K 12.4K 30
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ | โ this doesn't make any sense! โž in which anthony carter strives to achieve perfection. ๐„๐Œ๐๐‘๐˜ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐— ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„! ๐Ž๐‚ | ๐...
315K 5.8K 30
This is a Twilight Saga, Paul Lahote fan fiction!
994K 40.6K 29
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐? ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ...